All Comments on 'My Daughter, My Whore Ch. 02'

by dreamgiver7

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
nightshadownightshadowover 14 years ago
Exactly what's wrong!

This story is, quite simply put, about nothing other than rape- non-consentual rape, at that. That the male is father to the victim is merely a sidebar. This story typefies EXACTLY why incest (consentual, loving incest) is treated as abuse and with such disdain by society at large. Your story reinforces and encourges others who are predisposed to rape their children. Sex by mutual, loving consent between two people who love each other, regardless of familial bond, will NEVER be given a fair shake while stories such as this float about. This glorifies a truly evil act and, frankly, promotes utter selfishness and savagery. I'm fine with incest, but rape mixed with betrayal is just wrong and I can't get behind it. Phooey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Epitome of nastiness

Other than the part where the mother wakes up and is in the hallway and for some unknown reason can't here all filthy things they're screaming it was a perfectly dirty read. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The rape aspect sucks.

I understand the reasoning, that the daughter just doesn't realize she wants it until she's had it. Once she experiences how good it feels, she changes her mind. Problem is, that's not very realistic and a dangerous fantasy. If you did that in real life, the likely thing that will happen is that your daughter will lose all of the trust she had in you and think very badly of you, forever. At worst for you, she would turn you in to the police.

if the girl is that against it as she was in the beginning of this store, to the point that she cries and slaps at him, then in reality, it feeling good won't make her decide to just get into it. Even if she did, she would likely feel even more shame over it afterwords and her sexuality would be greatly harmed. She would view sex as something horrible. Or she would lose respect for herself and sleep with anything that has a pulse. Sorry but that's not sexy either.

I understand this is a story and people should just think of it as fantasy but for some people, fantasy turns into a longing to make it real. My words are just a warning that your real life ending would NOT be like the ending in this story.

And in real life, women have great hearing and can recognize the sounds of sex even better than we men can. Unless the mother is wacked out of her mind on drugs or alcohol, she would know what was going on, and she isn't going to wait outside while dad gets his pants back on. In real life, she would have burst into the room with a knife and told the man to get out of the house.

the part of the girl finally getting into the sex and wanting it badly is a turn on no doubt but as played out in this story, it would be a train wreck that destroy your life.

In reality, this would be a much hotter story as a step daughter fantasy with a step daughter that only recently came into your life, like when she was 15 and is now 18. At the same time, a build up of her teasing the man mercilessly beforehand would add to the story. then add her only putting up mild resistance and then admitting that she has wanted to have sex with him for a long time which wa why she was teasing and flashing him so much.

hey_citrushey_citrusover 13 years ago
This is FICTION, people!

And you'd do well to remember YKINMK. The author is not condoning or promoting incestual rape. He is not portraying the events of the story as factual. This is a fictional story, a fantasy just as most of the rest of the stories on this site are fantasies.

Myself, whilst I find ACTUAL, REAL-LIFE incestual rape abhorrent, I find fictional stories describing this a turn-on. I also find these scenes enjoyable to play out with a partner. This does not mean I want to be raped. This does not mean my partner wants to rape a person/child. As long as it is safe, sane and consensual I do not see any problem with it. I understand fully if it does not turn you on. I'm sure you have kinks that do nothing for me. But there is no need to get up on your moral high horse and judge a person by the stories they write, nor think the reading public so weak-willed and malleable that they will be swayed into abusing a child just by reading a pornographic story.

One point I will concede is that maybe this story should either be in the Nonconsent/Reluctance section or be clearly flagged as noncon so that it would find a more understanding audience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
oh my god...

got off so well that way...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn fine treat.

This story was soooo good. Maybe some anal next time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh Ya Fuck Her

I would Love to Fuck this guys Nasty Slut daughter, And Fill Her pussy with cum Like She's A Nasty Whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Seriously?

Why would you even read this if you're not into rape/ humiliation? Oh, look at this! a story called "My Daughter my Whore". I'll bet those two have a sweet and loving relationship. Why, it must be nothing but tenderness and respect!

Don't read shit like this if you don't like it. That simple.

cuminmyassdaddycuminmyassdaddyalmost 8 years ago
So Hot!

This story is soooo hot! I made myself cum while reading this.I love when daddy rapes his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
so good

my name is jennifer so this made me so horny mm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdreamgiver7@dreamgiver7
203 Followers
I'm a guy looking for women who are interested in portraying my fantasy crushes. They range from actresses and singers, to movie characters, to comic book girls. I am also open to most kinks apart from scat/toilet-play, gore, and extreme violence (mild forms acceptable). I am ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES