All Comments on 'My Daughter - She Is A Virgin'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
littleMaryannelittleMaryannealmost 11 years ago
zero views but still a "favorite"? story not believable too.

i guess that i happened to be the first person to view this story, but it was already marked as someone's favorite.

my comment: far fetched. what culture is this where girls have to already "initiated" into sex, and usually by close relatives, before they can marry?

no concern is given to the girl getting pregnant too.

and the girl didn't know the difference between anal sex and vaginal? in America?

the whole thing is simply not believable.

PurringPearlPurringPearlover 10 years ago
Not believable.

Not believable....but a great story. Definitely erotic and now a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Believable or not.

Believable or not, it's still a good one. Nice little twist at the end.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 3 years ago

Daughter should have told her mother to go to blazes. If she can't say no now how does she expect to say no to the man she is supposed to marry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was 13 when dad got my virginity. We had be camping and mountian biking. We got back to the camp site. I had had my purple skimpy bikini on under my clothes. I guess dad watching me strip to my bikini was too much. When I turned to him he was starting and I could tell his cock was hard by the bulge in his shorts. Now I know I'm 13 but I was still a virgin even know I had given a couple blow jobs and hand jobs. But the bulge in dad's shorts made me wet.. I ran and jumped in the cool lake water which made my nipples big and hard. I came back to the truck bent over the tailgate and pressed my ass against his cock. He turned me around and sat me on the tail gate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous