My Daughter Surprised Me Big Time

Story Info
Daughter sucks my cock.
1.4k words
4.18
49.1k
48
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in my easy chair watching a little T.V. Wearing a t-shirt and jammie pants as usual. My daughter who had turned 18 a month ago walked into the room wearing a t-shirt and a short skirt. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. I don't mind that she does at home but have to fight to keep from getting an erection around her. She was absolutely gorgeous with nice legs and a sweet ass. Tits that stood right up. She stood just off to the side of my chair. Then came the shock.

"Daddy. Can I suck your cock?"

"What!" I said not thinking I heard her right.

"You're mad at me now," my daughter said. Tears forming in her eyes.

"No Baby. I'm not mad. Just wasn't sure I heard you right. Say it again."

"Well it was a really personal question and not sure I should ask again," she replied.

"Baby Girl. You know you can talk to me or ask me anything. Daddy won't judge you and you know that." I told her hoping it would calm her down.

"Okay Daddy. What I asked was. Can I suck your cock."

Again I was shocked because this time I heard every word.

"Baby. We can't do that. It's called incest if family members have any kind of sexual encounter. And it's against the law. I could go to prison for a long time and you would only be able to see me on visits."

"I don't want that to happen Daddy. I promise I won't tell anyone."

"Baby. I know every girl has a BFF they tell everything to. How do you know she won't tell someone."

"Because Daddy. We tell each other everything and nothing gets repeated unless we want it to or say it's okay. I told her a few months ago I wanted to suck your cock and she hasn't told anyone. Said I didn't think you would let me."

"You told her that," I said somewhat shocked.

"Yes Daddy. And she told me a secret and doesn't mind if I was to tell you. She said maybe it would help you feel easier about it knowing this. She sucks her Daddies cock almost every day and said she loves it."

"Really. So why do you want to suck mine. Aren't there any boys at school you could ask." She was in her final semester.

"Like her, I don't want to get a reputation at school. Boys will talk and word spreads fast. She loves her Daddy dearly just like I love you. And she decided if she was going to try sucking cock it would be his. So, she asked and pretty much her Daddy did the same as you. But he finally gave in and said okay. She has been sucking his cock for 6 months now. So please Daddy?"

"Baby Girl. You present a very good case as to why I should allow it to happen. But I'm still not sure about this."

"Does this help you decide Daddy." And she pulled up her t-shirt and exposed those beautiful tits of hers. "Kim gets naked when she sucks her Daddies cock. Would you like me to do the same."

"Shit. No one can ever know." I said knowing full well this was wrong. But she was very convincing and I believed her that no one would ever know. And when she showed me her tits and thought of her naked made me rock hard.

"Really Daddy. I can suck your cock." she said with so much excitement in her voice. And she stripped naked and got on her knees. "Stand in front of me Daddy."

I got up and stood in front of my naked daughter. I was looking down at what at to be the most beautiful sight. Here was my beautiful baby girl naked on her knees reaching for my cock. When her had wrapped around it I let out a loud moan. She started stroking me with slow strokes of my whole shaft. From base to tip. It was heaven.

"Does that feel good Daddy," she said with a big grin.

"Oh yes baby girl. It feels wonderful."

"I love how your cock feels in my hand Daddy. Now let's see how it feels doing what I want to do." And with that my baby girl leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth to the hilt. Her nose was buried against my stomach.

"Oh Damn, baby girl. You are good. Are you sure this is your first time."

"Yes Daddy," she said after coming off my cock. "I love you and I want you to enjoy this as much as I am." And she dove back on my cock sucking like there was no tomorrow.

"God baby girl. It feels wonderful. I don't know if I can last much longer."

"Don't cum yet Daddy. Please!! I'm really enjoying how your beautiful cock feels in my mouth."

"I'll try baby girl. I want this to last as long as you want." I thought about everything I could possibly think of to fight the urge to blast my cum down my baby girl's throat.

She pulled off my cock long enough to tell me she wanted me to fuck her mouth. That Kim said she loved it when her Daddy did it to her. Then took my cock in her mouth but only the head. I started moving my cock over lips pushing my whole cock in her mouth on the in strokes. She was moaning like crazy and I could tell she was enjoying it as much as I was.

"I'm getting close baby girl."

She pulled off my cock again and said. "Cum in my mouth Daddy. I want to taste it and swallow all you can give me. Kim said she loves the taste of her Daddy's cum and I want to taste yours."

She took my cock back in her mouth and sucking hard and fast. I could tell she wanted my cum and I was going to give it to her.

"Here it comes baby girl. Of fuck it feels good. Arggggg." and I started blasting my cum into my daughter's mouth. She swallowed shot after shot of my hot cum that I fed her. She sucked until I went soft and then squeezed to get every last drop. She licked my cock clean.

"Oh Daddy. Your cock felt so good in my mouth. And your cum tastes so good. I want as much as you can feed me and to suck your cock whenever you want me to."

"Yes, baby girl. You can suck me anytime you want. And drink all of Daddy's cum that you want."

She stood up and we embraced in a tight hug pressing our bodies together. We kissed a deep passionate kiss.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby girl."

"Can I tell you something else?"

"Of course, baby. What is it."

She looked me straight in the eye and said. "Kim said she wants to know how it was. Can I tell her."

"Sure baby. I trust your judgement."

"Thanks Daddy. And she said if you ended up letting me she would love to suck your cock. And if it's okay with you if I could suck her Daddy's cock."

"If you want to baby than it's fine with me. And tell Kim she can come over anytime and suck mine. You two could share as I'm sure you two will do with her Daddy."

"There's one more thing Kim told me about her Dad. He is bi and has mentioned he would love to get together with you. But he wasn't sure how you would react."

"Tell Kim to tell her Dad to get a hold of me. There's something you don't know baby girl is your Daddy loves how it feels to suck a cock too."

"Really Daddy. Could Kim and I watch you suck each other. Please."

"If it's okay with him than sure."

"Of that would be so exciting." she squealed.

Needless to say my daughter sucked my cock whenever I wanted her to. And I let her whenever she wanted to. Looking forward to her friend coming over so I can feed her my cum as well.

"Daddy. Also Kim and I eat each other. You can watch us too."

I think I just came in my jammie pants. LOL. More to come.