Daddy & Daughter Together Pt. 01

Story Info
Daughter becomes Moms replacement.
2.8k words
4.39
100.6k
168

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BH54
BH54
824 Followers

My name is David Robinson. My wife Sarah and I were very happy together. She was so beautiful. We loved each other very much. I loved her red hair. She was tall and so am I. She had a gorgeous figure with 38D tits. We used to exercise together, not to be muscular, but to stay in good shape.

I worked as a financial planner, and Sarah was an elementary school teacher. We planned to have a family. We waited until we were ready. After six years, we had a daughter, Ellen. She had her mother's red hair and her daddy's heart. She was the center of our family, as it should be. When you have children, they should be your main priority. Sarah and I still had an active sex life, but we spent our time with Ellen. She was a complete joy for both of us.

We purchased a nice house near where Sarah taught. I ended up working from home. It made it easy for me to care for Ellen. I loved watching her grow up. I saw her first steps, but Sarah heard her first words -- "Mama." Dada took a while longer. That's all right. I didn't mind. She will always be my little baby.

Sarah and I thought about having more children, but we spent all our time with Ellen and were happy. Once child seemed to be fine with both of us. I loved having Ellen with me all day, but children have a nasty habit of growing up and after about five years, she started elementary school.

Initially I was concerned about Ellen adjusting to going to school. I was right about the adjustment. I was wrong about who would be affected. It wasn't Ellen who had a problem. It was me. I missed having my baby home with me. My wife, Sarah picked up immediately on my depression, and she came up with the perfect solution -- sex.

We had sex everyday Monday thru Friday. After a short while, Sarah wasn't only doing it for my benefit. She was really getting into it. She would get home, get naked, and put on lingerie -- but no underwear. My cock was rock hard until we were able to put Ellen to bed. Sometimes I could not wait to get to our bedroom, and I would fuck Sarah in the hallway. Once was never enough for Sarah. She would suck my cock clean and get me hard again. Sex with Sarah used to be great but now it's off the charts.

I was a little worried when I asked her what changed in her view of sex. She told me she always enjoyed it. She loves my thick eight-inch cock. When she decided to help me get over my depression, she was also in a funk due to her job. She loves the kids but the job itself loses a lot after eleven years of teaching. She was bored and found the sex exciting. It was something to look forward to every day. Since she always has multiple orgasms, she was really screaming when she came. I had to get some insulation for our bedroom door and heavy bedroom drapes to keep the sound in.

I got over Ellen's going to school after a while but whenever Sarah would ask me how I was feeling, I would make a sad face and tell her I was soooo depressed. Sarah would laugh at me, walk up to me, reach into my pants for my cock and say, "Well, I guess I could fuck your brains out."

She certainly did fuck my brains out. She actually preferred it if I would lie on my back. My cock was always hard in anticipation. She would still suck it for as long as she wanted to. Then she would climb on top of me. She would line up my cock with her pussy and ram it right up to the hilt. She would usually orgasm from that. That would not satisfy her though. She would bounce up and down on my cock driving herself from one orgasm to the next. I loved watching her tits bounce up and down while she fucked herself on my cock. When she would finally tire, I would grab her big tits and ram my cock up into her. She loved it when I would pound her.

I would flip her on her back and ram my cock deep into her warm wet pussy. Since she had been doing all the work, I was ready to go. I would keep pounding and she would keep cumming. She would scream out, "Yes baby. Fuck me with your thick cock. Pound my pussy. Make me cum. I love it when you fuck me. Give me that big fucking dick. That's it baby. Right there. Right there. DON'T STOP. I'M CUMMING."

She would always pull me over the edge when she screamed and came. I would unload inside her and collapse on top of her. Life was great. That was our life until Ellen turned 18 and graduated high school. Ellen was a carbon copy of her mom. I was an over-protective dad, but Ellen actually liked that. She liked that I demanded to meet her dates, her friends, everyone. She knew I loved her.

The State University had a location near our house. So, Ellen lived at home. Sarah had been teaching for almost 25 years and she was up for consideration as School Principal. Sarah was really looking forward to getting that new job. It was a little more money, but we didn't need it. My business took off when Sarah turned me into a fuck machine. When you're happy, everything falls into place. This new job would make Sarah happy, so I was hoping for her as well.

She had one more interview with the school board, and that would be the determining factor. It was set for the first Friday after Labor Day at 4 pm. Ellen and I were home waiting for Sarah's phone call. She might not get the final answer, but she would have some idea how it went. I knew not to call her. I didn't want to interrupt any discussions with a phone ringing. It was after 8 pm when Sarah called me.

Sarah: "Hi darling. Sorry it's so late. We just finished. I got the job."

Me: "Wonderful. Mom got the job Ellen. I'm so proud of you Sarah. Hold on Ellen wants to talk to you."

Ellen: "Mom -- see -- I told you that you would get it."

Sarah: "So you just wanted to gloat? Put your father back on the phone."

Me: "So when are you coming home? We haven't eaten yet."

Sarah: "I have the car, which starting on Monday will have its own reserved parking spot, so I'll be home in 5 minutes. See you soon. I love you."

Me: "OK Honey. I Love you too. Bye."

So, we waited. Thirty minutes later, the doorbell rang. It was a nervous looking police officer asking me, "Are you Sarah Robinson's husband?"

The police told me that Sarah never saw the drunk driver that struck the driver's side of her car. Medical personnel on the scene said that she died almost instantly from the impact. The drunk was killed too.

Ellen could not stop crying. I sat with her on the sofa and held her. I was completely numb. I had just lost the love of my life. I did not know how I was going to go on. If it wasn't for Ellen, I would have cut my throat. I had a daughter who needed me, so I was not done yet.

Ellen would stop crying and then start up again a few minutes later. She was in bad shape. I had no idea what to do. I needed to ask Sarah what to do, but that could not happen anymore. Ellen finally fell asleep cuddled up to me on the couch. I stayed up all night and held her.

When Ellen woke up the next morning, she saw I was awake and asked, "Did you sleep Daddy?"

I replied, "No sweetheart. Since before we were married, I never slept without your mother next to me."

Ellen stated, "Well, I look just like mom, just younger. So, you could have slept last night. I was next to you."

I replied, "Thanks baby, but it's not the same."

Ellen said, "Well if you need sex."

I answered, "Hey, that's inappropriate."

Ellen said, "Mom told me all about the two of you. She loved you and she loved the sex. She said I was responsible for all the sex, but she didn't explain that to me."

I answered, "When did she tell you this?"

Ellen said, "Recently. She told me that when I find a guy I like, he should have a thick eight-inch cock."

I said, "I can't believe you're talking like this to your father."

Ellen said, "Sorry daddy but I don't have anyone else to talk to now that mom..."

I said, "I'm sorry sweetheart. I guess I will have to adjust. You can talk to me about anything. If I am not being supportive, just remind me what I just promised."

Ellen said, "Thank you, daddy. So, is that your cock size daddy?"

I said, "ELLEN PLEASE. I'm sorry. I just promised you. Yes, that is my size. To be honest, I am sure your mother would have recommended as little as seven inches and as large as you are comfortable with. More importantly, you have to care about the person you are with and he or she has to care about you. If not, then you're just fuck-buddies."

Ellen said, "Just a 'he' daddy. I'm not gay. I tried it and enjoyed it, but I wanted more."

I said, "Well Ellen, when you have sex with boys you will find they are very different than girls."

Ellen said, "Oh I've already had sex with boys daddy. Mom was right. A long thick cock is better although I haven't had one like yours yet."

I asked, "Ellen how often did you talk about sex with your mother?"

Ellen replied, "All of the time dad -- every day. She said it turned her on. It made her wet. It makes me wet talking to you about it. Does it make your cock hard daddy?"

I answered, "Not completely."

Ellen said, "Don't worry. Mom told me how to get you hard. You and I are sleeping together tonight. Either in your room or mine. It does not matter which, although I think your bed would be better. You and I are going to fuck tonight until you are so exhausted you cannot move. You need to sleep and I need to feel your big cock inside of me. How about making us one of your delicious omelets? I'm hungry."

I was stunned. What could I say? I said, "OK. Why don't you help me chop up some veggies?"

I made two omelets. I almost made a third but I remembered there are only two of us now. Ellen and I ate. I'm glad she made me cook. I love being with her. I was happy just watching her eat. I started looked at my daughter. When did her breasts get so large? They're larger than her mother's. Sarah was a D cup. Ellen must be an E or an F cup. Why hadn't I noticed this before? Why was I noticing now? She looks just like her mom.

Ellen looked at me and said, "Dad, stop staring at my tits. They're bigger than mom's were. She was a D cup. I'm an F cup. I'll show them to you later. I think we should go out to eat tonight. I have a dress I want to wear. It's just a basic Little Black Dress but it makes my tits look amazing."

I asked, "Where do you think we should go?"

Ellen replied, "How about Luigi's Fish Restaurant?"

I said, "I'll call and make a reservation. What time?"

Ellen said, "Seven pm." So, I called and made the reservation. I was accepting everything Ellen said, and doing whatever she told me to do. I realized I was the same way with Sarah.

I announced, "Well, I think I need to shower and shave."

Ellen said, "Good idea daddy."

So I went into my bedroom, got undressed, and walked into the master bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited for the water to warm up. A few seconds later, I got into the shower and was about to reach for the shampoo, when I realized the shower door opened. Into the shower walked my eighteen year old daughter Ellen, completely naked. My God, her tits were amazing. Her body was perfect.

Ellen looked at me and said, "Still staring at my tits, daddy? Well, now you really get to see them. After I finish washing you, you can wash my tits for me. You shampoo your hair, I'm not tall enough. I'll start washing you."

Ellen washed my back, arms and chest and then said, "Well, it looks like your cock is hard now daddy." She started washing it and said, "Oh daddy, mom was right. Your cock is perfect. Let me finish washing it." She seemed to finish and rinsed me off with the handheld shower arm. Then she said, "I better make sure it's clean." With that, she dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock. She licked and sucked my cock just like her mother used to do. She went up and down the length of it licking every inch. She sucked my balls into her mouth one at a time. It was heaven. She stopped, raised herself up, and tit-fucked herself using my cock. She was driving me insane.

I said to her, "You better stop. I'm going to cum." When she heard me, she sucked my cock hard and fast, using her hands to jerk me at the same time. Finally, I yelled, "OH, OH, OH, OH, I'M CUMMMMINNNNGGG." I started shooting cum down my daughter's throat. She did not miss a drop.

She looked up at me and said, "While I'm down here, I'll wash your legs and asshole." She washed my legs and stood up. Then she took her hand and started reaming my ass with soap and her fingers. She was really working my ass. I had to ask her to stop. It was too much for me.

Ellen then said, "Well, just keep it clean. I'm going to lick it later. All right, you are clean daddy. Do you want to wash me now?" I shook my head up and down -- yes.

She then said, "I'll wash my hair, you do the rest. Start with my tits. They're huge and need a lot of time. Wash my nipples really well. You're doing a great job daddy. My nipples are so hard. It looks like your cock is hard again daddy. Why don't you wash my pussy so you can fuck me? Really wash it well daddy. Don't stop. Keep washing my pussy. Yes daddy, right there. Harder daddy, harder. OH, OH, OH. Pick me up daddy put my back against the wall and lower me onto your big cock. Oh yes daddy. You're right there. Lower me down. OH YES. GIVE IT TO ME DADDY. FUCK YOUR BABY WITH YOUR BIG COCK. DADDY, I LOVE YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK IN MY PUSSY. OH, OH, OH, I'M CUMMINNNNGGGGG."

I asked, "Are we done Ellen?"

Ellen answered, "Did you cum daddy?"

I replied, "No sweetheart."

Ellen announced, "Daddy, we're not done until you put a giant load of cum into my teen-aged pussy. Now start fucking me like you mean it. I'll help you get there. Doesn't my pussy feel just like moms? You loved fucking her every day of the week. Now you get to fuck me as much as you want. It's your pussy now - any time of the day or night. If you wake up at four am with a raging hard-on, I'll be lying next to you completely naked. You just have to get on top of me grab my huge tits and start fucking me with your big daddy-dick. Then you just dump a huge load of cum in my cunt just like you're going to do right now."

That was all it took for me and I started cumming. I was screaming, "YES BABY. TAKE DADDY'S GIANT LOAD OF HOT CUM IN YOUR TIGHT FUCKING CUNT." I was pounding my daughter's pussy against the wall of the shower. It was the most intense sex I have ever had. I hope she meant what she said, because I am going to fuck her as much as I can until my dick falls off.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To be continued...

BH54
BH54
824 Followers