All Comments on 'My Daughter, The Exhibitionist'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyalmost 12 years ago
I really, really liked this. Five stars.

You did a great job with this story. The dialog was a little distracting at first, but it didn't take long to get used to your style of "writin' the way people talk". When speaking, people DON'T always use perfect grammar. It suited the relaxed theme of your story. I'd like to see subsequent chapters of this story to continue what you've begun. I'd love to read more about how their relationship develops with the new parameters you've established.

I don't know where you want the story arc to go from here, but your theme of "mature step-father with teen step-daughter" demonstrates you don't have an aversion to "incest." If the girl really does take after her mom, maybe she might want to experiment with girls, as well. From my own perspective, it would be pretty hot to read about Lisa both experimenting with that and then maybe sharing a friend with the daddy she loves so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

I to have a stepdaughter that is petite is size. Her mother and I married when she was 16. Over the years, her mother developed medical problems and our sex live virtually ended. Although I have never touch my stepdaughter in a sexual way, she sees my lust and will often allow a peek at her smallish breasts or on occasional provide a flash of her thong panties. She knows she I showing me what I shouldn't see but it has made us closer over the years. I am now 61 and she is 39. Our love is strong for each other. We never talk about her flashing me, but I think in some ways, her willingness to expose herself to me has helped me to never stray and break my maternal vows. Your story rekindled the love I have for her as she has the same attitude as your daughter towards clothing, which is to wear as little as possible. It keeps my life interesting and in check with no harm to anybody involved. Thanks for a great story, I enjoied your writing style, I look forward to reading more from you.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 12 years ago
Well written

A fascinating account of the start of a relationship which is really not incest but has the appeal of the taboo .

It is absolutely necessary that we are treated to the continuation of this tale.

5 Stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Continue?

Please continue this story, as one who has been there and done that, I feel as if you had written this for me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

Yes this was a great story & yes i think u should go on with this story & yes his step daughter should give her virgin self to him & then share some of her friends with him as will to show her love for him for real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Abbreviatin' every word that ends in 'g' with an apostrophe is very annoyin' to read.

You're probably trying to show how they pronounce the words, but it doesn't work. People with that sort of accent don't write that way, why would you write that way for them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please continue

Please do continue the story as the plot is intriguing ( the whole background) and I would to see where this goes

wdelanderwdelanderalmost 12 years ago
good story - please continue!

But I agree about the use of apostrophes. It's just distracting. By convention, people don't write that way, except when trying to clearly distinguish one speaking style from another.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago
.

great back ground leading up to the rest of the story.and as far as dropin the g, hell I say and spell freakin And everyone know what I'm talkin about . go on wit your bad self and if their higher than thou education gets in their way of readin a good story, to bad for them. Plain and simple, I see alot of folk critical over a lost comma or a he instead of a she. 99% are anonymous.I intentionally left the G off just to make a point, screw um if they cant take a joke and thin so highly of themselves. said my peace and dont bother writing back for a rebuttal, I dont read um hahahaha

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyalmost 12 years ago
Just a reminder:

What SmallTitFan did was to type the dialog with a "DIALECT". The rest of the story, which is to say, the parts that aren't in quotations, aren't written that way. As I mentioned, it was a little distracting at the beginning of the story, simply because it's a style not used very often. But the story is written well enough to quickly get past that initial distraction. If you dislike it, vote that way. I gave him 5 stars, myself.

mschack63mschack63almost 12 years ago
Incest/Taboo?

This is certainly not incest and to call it taboo is a stretch at best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Continue!!!!

Great story the lead up to the end was great but I am hanging now..... What next over the follow days, months, years... Any babies come along ....I would continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice!

It's wonderful to read about some beautiful smaller boobs. I'm tired of the huge boob fandom. Women with smaller boobs are sexy too! Great story. Is there another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
'n

cutting the "ing" short just doesn't work for me - it's a bit distracting - most of your writing is crisp and correct so the 'n seems a bit out of place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story. Forgive the criticism about dropping the g. Good writers write their dialogue the way people actually speak, not the way an English teacher would want them to write. Now, as for the story, loved it and would love to see a follow-up that continued the progression of the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes, continue ... please !

I loved this episode.

Please continue to tell the story of the relationship between the two. It makes for fascinating reading. For many who frequent literotica it may trigger similiar reactions for themselves.

Thanks again. And the score? Why 5 Stars of course. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMFG; Lisa's killin me

Oh yeah baby; spoon with me when yer nekkid, yummy. At least Daddy was able to hold her off until she turned 18.

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesomr !!

Nice progression thru the Story, Mabey she could Daddy into buying himself a " Man Thong to wear in the next chapter ?

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
love this story

i thought i had read all your writings, but i found this! wow - love it. as always, well-written, a great plot. and great characters. THANKS. cant wait to read chapter 2

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55almost 4 years ago

Hated this, stopped reading halfway through. Your narrator is bigoted against promiscuous women as well as lesbians. Save your hate for your personal life and don't subject your readers to it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very beautiful hope there's more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous