My Daughter, The Nudist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah mused over her answer while finishing a bite of Red Velvet cheesecake. "It started simply enough I guess. All the women at the beach we frequented were at least topless if not fully naked. When my friends and I finally got up the nerve to shed our suits, the only guys to really make a thing over it were the American ones. But they certainly weren't complaining," she smirked.

"From there, we started sunbathing nude back at the villa as well, guys and girls. After a while, people just stopped putting their clothes back on, even inside."

"And you didn't feel... weird about it?" I asked.

"I did at first," she admitted. "But I was also, well... excited by the idea. Not sexually, really. Although several of the American guys were, it was tough for them to hide it. And I won't lie and say it NEVER got sexual, because of course it did. But I'm sure you don't really want to hear the details, do you?"

I shook my head, even as a dark voice inside cried out, desperately wanting to hear her sordid details. "No, of course not. As long as it was, you know, safe. And consensual."

Leah nodded. "I appreciate your concern. But I'm a big girl now, I can handle myself. And I choose my friends wisely."

"I can respect that," I said. "What I'm having a tough time with is why you can't respect my feelings. I mean, if you want to be naked in the privacy of your own room, or when I'm not home, that's fine. But can't you at least cover up around me?"

Leah sighed and rolled her eyes. "Tell you what, I'll make you a deal. Forty-eight hours. Give yourself forty-eight hours to get used to it.

"Over the next two days, you let me walk around however I wish without objections. You can look, not look, get naked too, stay clothed, whatever you want, I don't care.

"If after two days you're still so uncomfortable you can't deal with it, I promise I'll at least wear a robe or some kind of cover up when I know you'll be around me.

"I can't guarantee you'll never see me naked after that of course; maybe coming out of the shower or whatever, but I'll do my best to be mindful about it. Deal?"

Sullenly, I contemplated her offer. "And if I refuse?"

Leah sighed. "Then I'll find somewhere else to stay until school starts."

"Depending on who you stay with, you'll probably have to remain clothed there, too," I pointed out.

"Mom already said I can stay at her place while she's gone," Leah stated. "I'd have the house to myself. But I came here to see you, Dad. I'd rather stay, spend time together. But only if you're at least willing to give it a try."

"Fine," I sighed. "Forty-eight hours. I can't make any promises, but I will try my best to be accepting."

"Thank you, Daddy," Leah beamed.

As I paid our bill and we left the restaurant, I couldn't help but wonder just what I'd gotten myself into.

--------------------------------------------

"Can you unzip me? I can't wait to get out of this thing."

We'd only just arrived home and already Leah was about to strip.

To my surprise, Leah left the dress on as she turned to face me. While it had slipped somewhat from her breasts, she remained fully clothed as she kissed my cheek. "Goodnight, Daddy. Thanks for dinner. Our forty-eight hours starts tomorrow."

With that she turned and went upstairs.

I sat on the couch, my thoughts a storm.

Could I really spend the next two days with my daughter walking around naked without getting aroused?

I guess I was about to find out.

-------------------------------------------

I awoke late the next morning, and even from the second floor I could smell the scent of coffee and bacon.

Leah must already be up.

Sluggishly I got out of bed. Making my way to my bathroom, I emptied my bladder, splashed some water on my face, ran my fingers through my disheveled hair, and studied myself in the mirror.

I'd slept only in my boxers. I looked over my middle aged but not entirely out of shape body with a critical eye. I could probably use more time at the gym, but I wasn't appalling to look at.

I already knew what I would find when I went downstairs; my attractive young daughter, fully nude in my kitchen, making breakfast.

I'd walked around the house in my underwear countless times before, even less on more than one occasion.

But never with company, and certainly never around my daughter.

But we'd made a deal. And if she was able to be relaxed in her nudity, why shouldn't I be allowed to be comfortable in my own house as well?

Besides, it would be just as good a test as any as to whether or not she truly didn't mind seeing her own father less than fully dressed.

Although I certainly wasn't about to go completely nude.

Trudging downstairs, I was greeted by the sight of Leah at the stove, her bare ass openly facing me. She wore an apron over her chest, tied at the back. Probably a smart thing, considering she was frying bacon.

Her smile was bright as she turned to greet me. "Good morning. Coffee's done, breakfast will be ready in a minute."

She made no comment at all about my state of undress, and despite my desire to simply stand there and admire her perfectly rounded bum, I instead merely returned her greeting and poured myself a cup of fresh coffee.

"Take a seat in the dining room," she instructed, "I'll bring the food out shortly."

When she joined me a few minutes later, the apron was gone. I tried not to focus on the jiggle of her naked breasts as she approached with the plates. "Hungry?"

"Yes, thank you for cooking." My voice was much calmer and steadier than my nerves.

But I'd promised to try, so instead of looking away, I met her eyes as she sat across from me. "So, what would you like to do today?"

I was hoping she'd suggest something that would get us out of the house and of course force her to put on clothes.

My hopes were dashed when she answered. "I'm still a little jetlagged, don't really feel like going anywhere. But it's a beautiful day. I was hoping to spend it by the pool."

"That sounds... nice," I mumbled.

"You should join me. Fresh air and sunshine will do you good."

"I dunno," I shrugged. "I really have some work I need to..."

"Work?" Leah pouted. "I thought you took time off to spend with me!"

"I did, but..."

"Already trying to avoid me," Leah grumbled. "Maybe I should just pack my shit now, go stay at mom's."

"Okay, fine," I sighed, my face in my hands, "I'm sorry. You're right. I'll try harder. The pool sounds lovely."

We finished breakfast and Leah helped me clean up in the kitchen. I surprised myself by how well I was handling things, frankly. Despite being in such close proximity to her, watching her nude body move around as she wiped down the countertop, my penis was behaving itself and was only mildly aroused.

That changed when we eventually made our way out to the pool.

I had put on a swimsuit, of course, and Leah immediately called me on it. "Still don't trust yourself to just let go around me, huh?"

"Hey, I'm doing what you asked; not making a fuss about you being naked," I frowned, "but there was nothing in our agreement that said I HAD to be naked too, so I'd appreciate it if you stopped pressuring me."

"Of course, I'm sorry." Leah took a seat on her lounge chair and started applying suntan lotion. "I just thought this would be a good opportunity for you to get used to the idea. But I'm not going to push you into it if you're not ready."

I was thankful for the sunglasses I'd worn that allowed me to watch her without being totally obvious as she slathered the coconut scented oil on her silky skin. I felt like a pervert, a creepy old man, as my cock began to twitch. Despite my best efforts, I could not help but be aroused by the sight as her hands moved over her body, rubbing her shoulders, breasts, and stomach.

I had to cross my legs when she reached her pubic mound, then down along her legs, parting them as she lotioned her inner thighs, giving me an even more intimate look at her clit piercing as her vulva opened slightly.

"Can you get my back?" Her look was so casual, so innocent. Did she truly not understand how she was affecting me? Or did she simply not care?

Reluctantly, I got up from my lounge. Leah rolled onto her stomach, but that did nothing to ease my torment.

She must have felt my hands shaking as I rubbed the oil on her back, desperately trying not to enjoy the feel of her skin and failing miserably.

As I ran my hands along the small of her back, I had to fight to keep them from traveling lower, over her round, firm bottom. I wanted to grab her ass, kneed it, run my fingers down the crack, explore the treasure hidden beneath it.

For the first time ever, I didn't trust myself around my daughter. And it made me sick to my stomach.

Instead I pulled away. "I think you can handle the rest."

If Leah noticed the erection jutting out in my suit as I stood, she said nothing.

Needing to clear my head, I dove into the pool, the chilly water easing my ache.

I'd never molest my daughter, I knew it in my heart. My arousal by her nudity couldn't be helped. But my actions could. I'd just have to find other outlets to relieve my tension.

It was time to contact Madison.

I swam for several more minutes until I was sure I had my body under control.

Leah had turned on to her back by the time I stepped out, giving me a full frontal view of her incredible body, but I refused to allow my gaze to linger too long.

Instead, I returned to my lounge, found my phone, and sent the text.

"Hey Maddy. I realize this is short notice, but I was wondering if you were available tonight? Whatever time works best for you.

The reply came several minutes later. "Sure thing. I'll be available 7pm if that's ok."

"Perfect. The usual location. I'll make the arrangements."

"Who are you texting?" Leah asked.

I sighed, pretending to be aggravated. "Sorry, princess. Work stuff. Client wants to see me tonight to go over a case, something about a 'new development' that can't wait."

Leah frowned. "I thought you were on vacation."

I offered her my most apologetic smile. "I know, and I'm sorry. But look, I don't have to rush, the meeting isn't until tonight."

I made a show of turning my phone off and putting it aside. "Until then, I'm all yours. Let's just enjoy our day together, okay?"

Leah nodded, still unhappy. "Okay. But you can make up for it by taking me to the beach tomorrow."

"Of course, I'd be happy to. I have no plans at all for tomorrow."

We spent the rest of the day swimming, sunning, and catching up. After lunch, we both decided we'd had enough sun and, after our showers, we wound up playing some chess, something we hadn't done together since she was still in high school.

Once my penis had realized it wasn't going to see any action from the buxom beauty parading herself around so openly all day, it settled into a much more relaxed state during our time together.

At least, that is, until Leah decided it was time to do some yoga.

She of course set up her yoga mat right in the living room, streaming a routine on video to the TV so she could exercise along to it.

"You should join me," she encouraged, "the exercise will do you some good."

"I'm not that flexible, and never will be," I declined. "Besides, I work out at least three times a week, just not yoga."

"Hey, don't knock it till you try it," she replied, "it's great for mind as well as body."

Leah sat stretched out on the mat, her long legs parted slightly as she leaned forward to grab her feet, groaning softly with the effort.

I sat on the couch, watching as she ran through several more poses, each more complex, and revealing, than the last.

When she spun around, planted both feet firmly on the mat and bent at the waist in a pose the instructor on the screen described as "Downward Facing Dog," I'd decided I'd had enough.

"I need to get ready for that client meeting."

I'd already showered earlier, but I decided another quick one was in order, as well as a fresh shave.

Leah was still stretched out on her yoga mat when I came back downstairs about thirty minutes later.

"Look at you," she grinned. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were headed out on a date, not a client meeting."

I decided the best reply to that was none. "I'm not sure how late I'll be. You can have dinner delivered if you don't feel like cooking, I'll leave you some cash. Just try not to give the delivery guy a heart attack."

"Oh, you're no fun," Leah laughed wickedly.

"Well, speaking of 'no fun,' I'm off. Not sure how late this meeting will run. Don't wait up."

------------------------------------------

"What's wrong, hun?" Madison lay beside me, her hand caressing my chest.

"Nothing," I sighed. "Just been a tense week."

"Well, you've had tense weeks before. But it's never affected your... performance. Anything you wanna talk about?"

Sitting up, I reached for the bottle of brandy I'd picked up on my way to the hotel and poured two snifters. Madison accepted hers with a grateful nod.

"My daughter's home for the next few weeks, and there's just some... drama."

Since my divorce, I'd been seeing several 'escorts,' but Madison was always my favorite, the one I felt most comfortable around. She wasn't just easy on the eyes; she was easy to talk to.

And so I did. Madison sipped her drink while listening to my troubles in rapt attention, and I took a moment to appreciate the humor in telling her about my discomfort with my nudist daughter as she lay there wearing only a sheer nightie that left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

"Well," she said, head tilted in thought, "I've heard some... interesting family stories in my time, but this is certainly a new one!"

Madison declined my offer of a refill. I topped off my own glass then settled back beside her on the bed, slipping my arm around her as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"So do you actually want to fuck her?" she asked suddenly.

"What? No!"

"But her being naked makes you think about it."

I hesitated before answering. "Yes."

Madison moved over me, straddling my lap. Her soft womanhood settled over my still limp penis as she leaned in and kissed my neck. "So pretend I'm her."

I pushed her back from me. "What???"

Madison fixed her dark green eyes on me, and I was suddenly struck by just how much she resembled Leah, not just in the face and eyes, but her body as well.

"Pretend I'm your daughter, " Madison repeated. "You find her attractive, but don't want to cross that line. That's why you called me, isn't it? To get out your sexual frustrations? But it's obviously not working; you're too focused on her to be with me."

Madison cupped my face in her soft hands. "So stop fighting it. Imagine I'm your daughter, right here, right now. In bed with you and willing to do whatever you want. Indulge your fantasy, get it out of your system."

"Wouldn't that be, well... weird? I mean, for you?"

Madison laughed softly, shaking her head. "Oh come on. This wouldn't be the first time I've called you 'Daddy.' Or the first time I've role played someone's daughter."

Words failed me. All I could do was stare as she pulled the thin nightie up over her head, her breasts jiggling as she rocked her hips slowly over my lap. "Come on, Daddy," she purred. "Look at me. Look at your daughter. I'm here, naked and horny, just for you."

Something in my brain finally clicked. Madison was right. This was exactly what I needed.

"You look so beautiful, princess. So curvy, so damn sexy."

Madison brought my hands to her breasts. "I know I do, Daddy. Now touch me, I need you, so bad."

I could feel myself swelling as her hips moved over me, the heat of her warming the sensitive skin of my rapidly expanding cock.

"You're getting hard for me, Daddy," Madison cooed, her voice a mix of innocence and seduction. "I feel it, under my tight little pussy. You wanna fuck me, don't you, Daddy? Fuck your naughty daughter, teach me a lesson, make me pay for torturing and teasing you with my hot, sexy body, flaunting it in front of you, making your cock ache for me."

My cock was indeed aching. Taking a fistful of hair, I pulled her up off of my lap and flipped her over.

Madison, ever the professional, instantly understood my intent. Getting on her hands and knees, she arched her back, presenting herself to me. "Oh, Daddy," she moaned, "are you going to punish me for being such a bad girl?"

"Oh, yes," I grunted, smacking her ass as I positioned myself behind her. "You've been driving your Daddy crazy, and now you're finally going to get what you deserve."

One of the other things I loved about Madison was how naturally wet she got. Her arousal was just as real as mine, and I plunged into her easily.

Our coupling was aggressive, frantic, but never utterly out of control. Rough sex normally didn't appeal to me, and as invested as I'd become in our role-playing, I certainly didn't want to actually hurt her.

I did give her quite the pounding, though, and to her credit, Madison took it quite eagerly, never once breaking character. "Yes, harder, Daddy! Fuck me harder! Spank my ass! Oh, yes, do it again! Harder! Oh, that's it, Daddy, fuck me with your big Daddy dick!"

In a blink, all my anger and frustrations melted away. I found myself laughing uncontrollably.

Madison looked back at me with an adorable toss of her head. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing," I answered once I'd managed to catch my breath. "It's just... 'Big Daddy Dick' was a little over the top, don't ya think?"

Madison grinned widely. "Hey, it was working though, right?"

"It was," I said, my tone calmer, more caring, "but I think I've gotten my aggressions out now."

Rolling her on to her back, I lay over her and kissed her gently.

"You wanna make love to me now, Daddy?"

"Yes, princess. I would love that."

-------------------------------------------

"You sure you can't stay?" Madison was still cuddled up under the blankets when I came out of the shower.

"Tempting," I replied as I finished dressing, "but I told Leah I'd be home tonight, and I'm supposed to take her to the beach tomorrow. I'm sure she'll want to get an early start."

"Well, thanks for dinner. And for letting me keep the room."

"Of course, darlin'," I smiled, kissing her forehead, "the least I could do. Anything you want, room service, drinks at the bar; just put it on my tab."

Madison got out of bed, still naked, and slipped into my arms. "How long is Leah home for?"

"At least two more weeks."

"So I should expect to be hearing from you again soon?"

I chuckled softly, and, grabbing her bare bottom, gave her a more proper kiss this time. "Probably."

------------------------------------------

I arrived home shortly before midnight to find Leah still awake, on the couch, watching TV.

And of course, she was still naked.

"Hey, you're home earlier than I thought," she greeted me. "How was your... client meeting?"

I was beginning to suspect she didn't believe my cover story. "Fine. Boring. Nothing that couldn't have waited. But hey, billable hours."

Leah patted the seat next to her. "Well, I'm glad you're home. Come, sit, watch TV with me."

Despite having released all my sexual frustrations with Madison, I was hesitant. Still, I'd promised her to try. "What are we watching?"

"It's called 'Room In Rome.' Spanish film, lesbian romance, you'll hate it."

I did not, in fact, hate it. Although it wasn't exactly the kind of thing I normally watched.

While the two lead actresses spent a majority of the film nude, the sex scenes were relatively tame, especially compared to porn.

It was awkward of course, sitting next to my naked daughter while watching two nude women roll around on the bed. But at least I wasn't sporting an erection, or imagining either of them as Leah.