All Comments on 'My Daughter the Nudist'

by Requiax

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
midnighteddiemidnighteddiealmost 8 years ago
Nudist

Great story on being a nudist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nice one

Very well written and hot. Well done!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69almost 8 years ago
Very nice!

I really enjoyed this, very well written and HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love

You made me wet, indulged and enjoyed my bodies responses to your writing. Three weeks ago I became enamored with a writer, Warrior_freya. Her writing is very intense and I did not see the father /daughter angle coming until it was to late. The story sparked my memory of father exposing his penis to me when I was 18. My father's actions had a crazy and profound effect on my sexuality. My mother and older sister had been out of town visiting our grandfather so my father and I had the house to ourselves. I had seen my father in the pool late one evening and decided to joined him for a late night swim. After a short time we began to talk about the future, my leaving home, boys, new experiances, and college. The typical daddy daughter conversation. That's when something happened that took my breath away. My father climbed out of the pool nude. He is a beautiful man, tall,athletic, and large. Suddenly it was if he was moving in slow motion, father continued to speak but with my brain and eyes could only focus on the monster between his legs. Father slowly dryer himself and stood over the edge of the pool with me still in the water. Even when he called my name my name I could not take my eyes off his cock. I had to wonder, how did mom accommodate him? "Just remeber Loni, all you will ever need is right here at home." With that, father turned and walked away. It's 18 years later and your story has helped my memories of father recapture my fantasies. I'm almost constantly aroused and daydreaming of ways to offer myself to my father. It has reached the point that I called him when I was nude, just to hear his voice. I hate myself for the thoughts I've had the past weeks. Do other women have these thoughts or am I just going insane along my way to hell?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Made me smile

My father and I used to get into autumn to about what liked to wear to go out in. Short minis, crop tops, short shorts.... Everything to show off in. It came to a head one night as my mother was gone and I was going to a party. I came down wearing a plaid school girl skirt and a semi see thru white button down shirt tied under my boobs. Daddy told me I was not allowed out of the law dressed like that. I talked back, he grounded me. I was pissed and flopped down on the couch. He said with what I was wearing I may as well not wear anything at all. I got mad and said "fine then." I pulled off my shirt, exposing my tits. It felt great. Then I slid out of the skirt. I looked at daddy and his mouth was open. I then turned and slipped my tho g down my legs while looking back over my shoulder at him. I saw him drooling over my bare little pussy. He was speachless. I asked if this was better. He still didn't reply but I could see he was getting turned on. I loved having the upper hand. I then walked over to him and stood in front of him and asked again if this was better. He just slowly node d his head. I climbed d into his lap and in my best little girl voice asked if I could please go to the party. I felt his cock get hard as I squirmed around. Something broke in both of us. The next thing I knew I was on my back on the floor and he was buried deep inside of me. This started a whole new chapter of our relationship. I realized I didn't need those meathead highscho boys when I had such a sexy man at home. I fucked him for the next several years.

aySolitary1964aySolitary1964about 7 years ago
Passionate

Taboo, full of internal struggle and passionate love...

Thank you!

HardBenHardBenover 6 years ago
Really Exciting

Beautifully written and erotic story. Quite intoxicating!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So well-written!

This is an incredible story, and I really appreciate the twists and turns - especially the "ask" area. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant writing!

I seldom read this type of genre, but your story writing captivated me! It seems so real, that i believed it happened. Looking forward to see more of your stories!!

flirtywife63flirtywife63about 4 years ago
Surprisingly Arousing

The incest genre isn't something I'm normally drawn to but discovered this story when I decided to push myself out of my comfort zone and delve into reading a few new things. Extremely well written with easy to like characters. I enjoyed it immensely and found , to my surprise, that it was quite a turn on for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sad ending

It is actually a lovely ending. I just personally hoped she would give permission to record her in her room and bathroom as well and they would fuck more often. That would have been so sexy

Caferacer1960Caferacer1960over 3 years ago
very hot

I enjoy masturbating to this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Kind of a sad ending, I really wanted them to become lovers and have daddy give her many big healthy babies over the years as he claimed her as his own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I masturbated while reading this it is so intense just loved it.

finegoldwinefinegoldwineabout 2 years ago

Improbable yet exciting titillating story, enjoyed 5 stars worth

RegginufRegginufalmost 2 years ago

That is an Amazing story. Thank you for sharing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A stupidly written story

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 1 year ago

I like the writing, their first time together was hot, but what a big run up for them to just become occasional fuck buddies...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely the best story I've read. My cock was hard the whole time

y33ty33tabout 1 year ago

I have two favorites - yes, two - here on this site that I have consistently cum back to over the years. This is one of my favorite stories. It is so beautifully written - encompassing the lust, the passion, the shame, the guilt, the fiery arousal, uncontrollable desire for each other, the absolute perfect alignment of sex organs in perfect rhythm with each other, the nasty desire to rub ones' genitals until they explode thinking about the other, and so on, and so forth...

I used to wonder if it was inappropriate to have these fantasies. Then, like Sam and her dad in the story, I forgave MYSELF and began to realize that a) this could actually be my reality too if I wanted it to be, b) I knew instinctively that he would be able to penetrate me deeper, harder, better, fuller, more completely, more biologically consummate, etc. than any other man before him, and that c) I also knew instinctively that I would be able to please him, with my hands, mouth, pussy, and body better than my own mother ever has or ever will. And that's through no fault of her own...she was not born of his DNA, his flesh, his blood - so how could she know the exact rhythm at which to move her hips to bring waves after shuddering waves of hot seed? How would she know exactly where to position her cervix so as to give him maximum pleasure each time his thick mushroom head plunged up against it? She will never please him quite like his daughter-lover will.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous