My Daughter, the Porn Actress Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have an advantage. I'm actually turned on by my partners."

"Come with me. You could probably even get signed up to do a scene or two yourself, like POV stuff. You know, a girl or girls who take care of you while you mostly just lay there, being pleasured."

Lindsay came next to me and whispered in my ear "Daddy, wouldn't you love to have two young cute teens doing all sorts of wicked things with you and all you have to do is lay there quietly and enjoy? Those girls can be just as wild as mommy and me." And then she licked my ear, slow and nasty. I shuddered from the thought and from the sexual tension. My cock actually twitched at that lick. No, I thought to myself. I need some rest tonight. Please, I begged my own cock.

So, after a night in bed in between my wife and daughter (no sex, my penis needed some sleep), I called out to my office, saying I'd be busy for the day and I should only be contacted if the building was on fire or some such thing. Then I called my lawyer and let him know I wanted to get it out there I was interested in selling my agency, both the personal and commercial aspects. I wanted out, I told him, to spend time with my family, maybe look into a new line of business. She told me she'd get started, but it wouldn't be a quick sale. It could take as long as a year. I told her to get it started.

Around 11, the three of us went out for the most bizarre family excursion in history. We went to the studio where Anna did most of her 'work'. Lindsay had only been there the one time when she followed her mother, and never went fully inside. She worked primarily at a different studio. South and Central Florida are one of the centers of the modern porn industry.

The first thing I noticed were all the girls and women around, more than a dozen, dressed in just shorts or jeans and casual shirts, with little to no make up on. Plenty of men as well, even more, actually. And as I was introduced around, I noticed the staff, from office people to camera operators and editors, were an even mix of men and women. I just kind of expected it to be an almost exclusively male dominated environment.

Anna drew me into a large office, where an attractive woman about my wife's age sat behind a functional desk. "David, this is Cathy Norris, the manager of the facility. She handles both the building itself, production and deals with the performers. Cathy, this is my husband David. And this is 'Donna Spanx'. Maybe you've seen some of her work? She's also our daughter" Anna said in a very low voice, so only Cathy would hear."

"It's nice to meet you both. It's more than a little unusual to meet family members of my stars, especially a daughter or son. And your daughter is also a performer. Very unusual. I'm guessing everyone's cat is out of the bag?" We all nodded, so Cathy would know we were all on board regarding Anna's work. Cathy took it in stride. "David, what do you do, if I may ask?"

I told her about my insurance business and she said "We should talk later. Maybe you could get me a better quote on premiums. That's an aspect of the business that's out of control lately."

"Sure, we can talk, although I'm really here just to find out what goes on here, not in an upset manner. Just curious how my wife has been spending her days."

Lindsay, who has no filter sometimes, said "And maybe you could use him in a POV scene. Dad's got a great dick" she said casually.

"Lindsay!" I said with shock.

She just shrugged and said "It's no big thing, dad. Not your cock. That's plenty big."

Cathy wasn't phased at all. "Is it something you'd want to do, David? I can always use a man for work. Especially if he can get it up without a lot of effort. We do have fluffers to help and we have Viagra if needed. Of course, you have to take an STD test first. There's a lab three doors down the way, and the results come back in an hour or less. Are you interested?"

"Honestly, I've been considering it since last night. I'm pretty easy to get hard."

"I'll vouch for that" Anna said. "A little sucking, and he's good to go."

It felt weird to me to be talked about like this, regarding my sexual capabilities. Cathy said "You want to show me your penis? Maybe Anna can help you get hard so I can get an idea if you're 'built' for the work."

So I stood up, opened my pants and let them fall to the floor, and showed her my 'capabilities'. "Very nice" Cathy said. "Now let's see you hard."

Anna knelt in front of me, with Cathy and Lindsay in the room and started sucking me into her mouth, using her tongue, using her fingers as well, and soon I was standing up at my full 7 thick inches. "Very nice" Cathy said, with a touch of arousal in her voice. "That will work well, especially since you're a good looking man in good shape. So, it you want, we can get you tested and fill out the paperwork. POV doesn't pay a lot; you get a hundred bucks if you don't interact with the female models and just lay there while they get you off. One fifty if you do interact. Performing on camera, your face and all, pays better of course."

"If I do it, it's not for the money. I'm not trying to put anyone out of work, so I'll take the standard pay. Besides, I'd like to try it out, have a little fun. What's good for my wife and daughter should be good for me." Anna and Lindsay smiled and giggled. I said to Cathy "You didn't seem phased at all to have my daughter here with me naked, getting sucked by my wife."

"Not much phases me any more, David. As long as it's discreet, I have a few family members involved here. I never tell anyone about it. Other companies have this also nowadays. We keep it discreet. Don't tell the other actors unless you know they'll have no problem with it. Some don't mind at all and a few will get off on the idea. So, David, are you interested? Do you want to go for your test?"

I looked at Anna and Lindsay. Both were obviously on board. "Ok, let's do it."

Cathy said "Anna, you've got an hour before you have to get into makeup. Why don't you take him over to the lab? Lindsay can wander around and talk to some of the others."

Anna took me to this lab, and after paying 60 dollars and having my drivers license photocopied, they drew a little blood, and 50 minutes later got a green light. As we walked back to the studio, Anna said to me "Are you sure you want to do this, David? I want you to do it, if you want. Maybe I'll watch, if I have the time. Probably won't; I start my own scene in an hour, and I have to get ready in makeup and change my clothes."

"Change your clothes?" I asked her. Anna was wearing nice jeans and a blue blouse, and she looked good. She always looked good to me, even while we had been so distant from each other.

"I have to dress for the role. I'm doing a lesbian scene with a 'daughter', and I need to be in a nice dress. I just have to get my bag out of the car." We walked to her car, and she took out a medium size suitcase. "I take this with me whenever I'm working. Shoes, clothes, lingerie, make up...it's all in here. Lindsay has one, I'm sure. All the women do. Some men have smaller bags, or some come dressed for work." She said quietly, before we went back in, "Some of these guys dress like they're three days away from being put out on the street. It's embarrassing. If they didn't have big dicks, they'd have no skills for anything. You could be very popular, with your looks and obvious class. Not to mention your skills" Anna said as she gripped my cock quickly as we went back inside.

I gave Cathy my STD report, and she said "Great. So, David, do you want to do this? A nice simple scene? A little more spicy, maybe? I have a couple of guys who aren't coming in. The men in this business..." she waved her hand in a disgusted manner. "I could have you just get a blowjob from your 'step-daughter' or a double blowjob from two of your 'students'. Or you could fuck two 'daughters', you know, they blow you first, then you fuck them in different positions. For that one, you have to wear a head held camera and you have to learn how to use it properly, so you catch all the action. You can't look off into space. I'll have you go through a tutorial for an hour with one of our cameramen. That one pays 250. Any preference? I'd suggest one of the blowjobs to start. Get your feet wet before you jump into the deep end."

I thought it over and said "I'll go for the 'daughter'. Might as well start easy as possible, right?"

"Very good" Cathy said. "Ok, let me take you to Human Resources and get your paperwork done. Then we'll introduce you to your co-star, a lovely young lady who goes by the name Lilly Graham. She's got this delightful North Carolina accent, she's 18, short black hair. You'll like her. She's very open minded and will do just about anything. So, come with me."

We did a whole lot of paperwork and then I was sent into room 12, which was a set, a basic bedroom with a queen size bed and some simple furniture. I sat on a side chair, just waiting, when Lindsay found me. "I can't believe you're really going to do this, dad!" she said excitedly. "I know this girl, met her a couple of times, and I've seen a couple of her flicks. She's hot and dirty, just the way you like 'em! I bet she'd even let me join in. Should we ask her? I'll tell Cathy and I'll even give my pay to Lilly. I bet she'd love that'' Lindsay giggled.

"Honey, let's just see how I hit it off with Lilly first, ok? How's your mom doing?"

"She's fine, She's with two other older women, they're doing a bored housewives thing, with some toys. She'll be busy a couple of hours. This kind of thing goes much quicker, usually without stops, since it's a single camera."

Then the door opened and in walked this adorable girl. As Cathy said, she was young like Lindsay, short dark hair, She wore a long robe so I couldn't see her body but even with heels on, she couldn't have been taller than 5'4" She might have been 5' even in bare feet.

She came to us with a radiant white smile and held out her hand. "Hi, I'm Sharon, but I go by Lilly. You're Dave, right? Nice to meet you."

I was dazzled by her wide smile. After introducing myself, she said to Lindsay "You're 'Donna', right? I've seen some of your movies. You're fucking hot!" They were hitting it off right away. "What are you doing here?"

Lindsay leaned over conspiratorially. "You want the real truth?" Sharon said she did, and Lindsay said "This is my father. Really. And my mother is down the hall shooting a scene of her own."

Sharon's jaw dropped and she said "No shit! That's so fucking wild! A family that does porn! Shit, too bad this is just a blowjob. Just the idea gets my pussy wet as hell! You want to share this with me? I might need someone to eat my pussy while I go down on your dad. You can even suck it with me; no one will know, and I don't have a problem with it. We can talk to Cathy; she'll go for it. She's pretty wild herself!"

"Dad? Do you mind? Being around all this sex has got me pretty hot too. We can both be your daughters for this."

My cock was getting stiff in my pants just thinking about this. This was a very dirty idea, and it was good for me. So they went to find Cathy, and ten minutes later, Sharon came back and told me Lindsay was getting ready quickly. "So we'll both blow you. You just lay back and enjoy it, and just try to hold out for at least 15 minutes. If you get close just give my hair a slight tug, and I'll know to slow things down. Do the same with your daughter. If you can hold out long enough, we'll take turns going down on each other while the other keeps sucking your dick. Oh, this is going to be so fucking hot!" She bounded out of the room, and a camera woman came in to check lighting and set up the lights she needed, then set up two cameras, one behind my head and the other a side view. She said "Hi, I'm Jill. Ok, so you know what to do? Pretty much, you just lay there, let the girls do the talking and the work. Tug their hair lightly if you're going to cum too soon. After 15 minutes, I'll give you a signal from over there" she pointed "and then you can cum. Preferably on their faces or their tits. That will be up to them. Otherwise, just have fun. Oh, keep your pants on; the girls will take care of that...daddy" she said with a knowing tone to her voice. She was about 30, not bad looking but kind of chubby. "Damn, I'd do you if you weren't about to have the time of your life!" Jill chuckled as she finished getting set up.

I got comfortable on the bed, but I was very nervous. Even though my face wouldn't be shown, I was still about to have sex on camera. I hoped I'd be able to get it up, then put the thought out of my mind.

Jill told me "Ten minutes! Dave, do you need a fluffer? Now's the time if you do." I told her I was fine, and she said the girls would be right in.

A few minutes later, 'Lilly and Donna' came into the studio, looking slutty and hot. Both wore tight black shorts that left nothing to the imagination as well as tight tank tops, Donna's in red and Lilly's in white. Both wore over the knee socks and sneakers. Their hair was in pigtails with white satin ribbons and their makeup was nice and slutty. I was twitching already in anticipation.

Jill rang a loud bell and the lights went bright, but they weren't hot. "OK, ladies, Dave...and action!"

Donna and Lilly came in front of me and Lilly said "Wake up daddy! We missed you today, and we want you to play with us!"

"Yeah, play with us daddy! You know, that special game you taught us a couple of weeks ago!" The girls got on the bed and I had to remember to hold my tongue and not say anything. "Is your toy ready for us to play with?" Donna asked.

"I bet it's nice and big for us, sis" Lilly said. "If not, I bet we can get it that way very fast!" They worked together to get my pants open, and I lifted my hips so they could pull them down. "Oh, daddy, you've got such a lovely cock! But you're not hard yet" she said with an exaggerated frown. "Sis, help me get daddy big and hard."

"Love to sis" and they both proceeded to lick my cock all over, from the base to the head, then down again. They kept their eyes on mine as they licked me and in no time at all I was at full staff. I let out soft gasps as my daughters kept up the exquisite torture, lapping up my cock and my balls. It was hard to believe they were 18 and 19.

"MMMM daddy's leaking some precum" Lilly moaned. "It's so delicious! Here, sissy, you taste some too." She squeezed my cock and a bead of precum came to the tip. Donna swirled her tongue all around the head and my hips flexed as I moaned with pleasure.

"You're right, sissy, he's delicious! Why don't we give daddy something to look at?" Donna said as she peeled off her tank top, showing off her big, braless tits. She pinched her nipples and said "Oh, that feel so fucking good. Wanna suck my titty's, sissy?"

Lilly stroked my dick in her slender hand while she sucked her sisters big, ripe tits. I reached with one hand and cupped her left tit in my palm and Donna said "Look, sissy, I think daddy likes my tittys! Show him yours too!"

Lilly pouted "I don't have big tittys like you, sissy. See?" as she took off her top. Hers were B cups at best, but they were perfect on her petite body and I reached with my other hand for her right tit.

"Look, sissy" Donna said. "Daddy likes your perky tits just as much as mine." They kissed back and forth as they both jerked my cock and I felt them up. Donna said "Damn, I'm so hot, I've got to get out of these shorts" and she leaned back to get out of those skin tight black shorts, leaving her bare naked. Her bald pussy was definitely wet with heat.

"Me too!" Lilly said as she got out of her shorts, She had a little triangle of hair at the top of her pussy, pointing down to her clit, which stuck out. Her pussy was also wet, dripping girl cream down to her ass."

Donna moaned "I have to taste you, sissy." Lilly got on her knees, facing away from me and Donna buried her head in her sisters ass and cunt as she continued to jerk on my throbbing cock. Lilly closed her eyes and moaned as her sister lapped at her slit and clit.

"Fuck, sissy, that's amazing. Your tongue is so wicked!" Lilly ground her cunt back into Donnas face, smothering her big titted sister.

Soon Donna said "My turn!" and they switched positions, so now Lilly's hot little hand was pumping my cock as she dove for Donna's ass and cunt. I could hear the squishy sounds of a wet tongue in an ever wetter pussy. Lilly was stroking and teasing me so good. I thought this girl could make a fortune just doing handjob movies. She then bent down and took my cock back in her mouth and I gave her hair a small tug. I didn't want to cum too soon, both because we were supposed to go at least five minutes more and because I was loving this.

Donna turned back and when she came back to my cock, I gave her hair that small tug as well. The girls switched over to an edging pattern, licking my dick all along the bottom of the shaft and flicking the glans with the tips of their tongues. I grunted as my ass got tight and then released, making my dick jump around under their combined tongues.

The girls kept playing with me, talking all sorts of nasty thoughts. I saw Jill out of the corner of my eye signal that I could cum whenever I was ready. I gave the girls a look that let them know it was ok to go back to full attack on my cock.

They started sucking me again in earnest. "Mmm daddy is really leaking now" Donna moaned, pushing the head into Lilly's lips as Donna sucked along the shaft. My hips were rising and falling, and Lilly said "I think daddy's gonna cum soon. Should we make him cum on our tits or our faces? What do you think, sissy?"

"Our faces, definitely" Donna replied through a mouth full of cock. She sucked the head as Lilly pumped the shaft, saying "Cum on, daddy. Shower our pretty faces with lots and lots of creamy daddy juice. Splatter us with your hot, sticky load. Cum for your little girls, daddy!"

I groaned as my balls tightened. Donna let me out of her mouth and they both pumped my cock as they stuck out their tongues and I splashed them both with thick ropes of my cum, like I thought it would never stop. Finally I stopped when both their faces had a nice creamy coating of my cum. They squeezed out the last few drops, then they kissed and licked my load off each other's faces. They looked into the camera and said together "We love you daddy!" and then Jill yelled "Cut!"

All three of us giggled in relief. Jill said "That was great! Really, one of the best I've seen. If his dick wasn't soft, I'd think about jumping him right now" she said with her own giggle.

Lindsay and Sharon kissed, then kissed me. "Lindsay, you have to bring me home so I can find out what kind of fuck your father is! If he fucks half as good as he tastes, I'll be one happy girl!"

"He's a great fuck, but I don't know if that's possible. Is it, dad?" Lindsay asked me.

"I don't know, honey. We'd have to talk to your mom, but I think that's crossing the line. You can bring her home as your friend or whatever, but I don't think I can join you."

"We'll ask her when she's done. You want to watch her in action? After we shower, that is. Sharon, where are the showers?

Sharon took our hands and, after wiping off their faces with moist towels, we went to the shower room, where there were six stalls, two of which were occupied by a woman and a guy. We all took stalls and thankfully, the water was plenty hot. I was done and dry in fifteen minutes, but the girls needed longer. "Wait for us, David, ok?" Sharon called, so I sat on a bench as I got dressed and waited. I had to remember to bring all clean clothes next time, and I knew there would be a next time. Many next times.

Ten minutes later, the girls were done, though their hair was damp. We went together to the studio where Anna was still fucking with two other sexy older women. Both were blondes, one with fake boobs, the other real like Anna's, and they were on a couch going through a couple of combinations and one of the blondes had a strap-on while she fucked the other blonde, who was going down on Anna. All were moaning and talking dirty and going through either real or fake orgasms. Then the action was stopped while some lights were moved. Anna smiled and blew a kiss at us, but she couldn't come over.