My Daughter, the Porn Actress Pt. 02

Story Info
Divorce or reconciliation?
12.1k words
4.6
34.9k
75

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

"I can't fucking believe this!" my wife shouted at my daughter and me as we sat there naked behind my home office desk, covered in sweat and stinking of sex.

"I can't fucking believe this either" I said back to her as I showed her my computer monitor, which featured a freeze shot of my wife covered in seven cum shots.

In the span of little more than 24 hours I had found out my daughter, was doing porn, both masturbating on webcams and scenes for production companies. Not just plain, vanilla porn, but she really got off doing daddy-daughter scenes and threesomes. We then had sex when I tried to confront her about it but she turned it around on me. Then she showed me my wife was also involved in porn, had been for about two years now, and she was even wilder than our daughter. One example was the blowbang scene Lindsay and I watched while fucking each other wild. Now Anna, my wife, walked in on us.

"Hey, I'm doing porn, but I'm not fucking my daughter, am I? Which do you think is worse?" she spat at me.

"This just happened for the first time today, Anna. From what I understand, you've been fucking around on me for two years now. How none of our friends or family has heard about it, I can't imagine. I know we've been having problems, Anna. But why this?"

"Don't get all high and mighty with me, you bastard. You fucked our daughter; you have no right to say shit to me!"

"You know Lindsay's doing porn too? Were you even aware? And that she got the idea from seeing you!" This was turning into a screaming match, with neither Anna nor I listening to the other at all.

"Stop it, both of you!" Lindsay screamed, louder than either her mother or I. "You're both the worst fucking parents in history!" she cried before running up the stairs to her room. For the second time that day, my actions had my daughter in tears, but at least it wasn't solely my fault this time. Not that that was anything to feel pleased about.

Anna and I stared at each other as I struggled to pull my pants up. Arguing while naked while your spouse was fully clothed made for a pretty unequal confrontation. "Can we sit down and try to talk like two people who used to love each other? We have our daughter, who is crying her eyes out, to consider." We sat down across from each other, me in a overstuffed chair and Anna on the couch.

"Look, Anna, I know you've felt like I abandoned you these last few years. But we talked about this, before I expanded into commercial insurance. I told you then it would mean a lot more hours, meeting clients after work and such. But in the first two years I tripled our income. We went from being comfortable to being moderately rich. It's paid for this house, everyone's cars, clothes, that silly country club membership...which I'm sure we're going to have to give up when they realize both a member and her daughter are porn stars."

"Yes, David, you told me about the longer hours, and I agreed. But after two years, after you got to where you are, you didn't ease back. You just kept going, and yes, you abandoned both me and Lindsay. We used to have fun on the weekends, go out and do things, the two of us or as a family. And we had great sex, three times a week at least. That became once a month, if I was lucky. I was sad, alone and horny as hell. So I thought about having an affair, a casual thing with someone from the club. But I knew that was a disaster waiting to happen. You think the word will eventually get around about me doing porn? Think about if I had an affair with someone at the club. That would have gotten out in weeks, and it would have gotten ugly. So I answered an ad one day in one of the local underground papers. It said models, but I knew it wasn't just about showing my body. They took some pictures, clothed and naked, had me take an STD test, then introduced me to a man half my age and offered me money to have sex with him on the camera. I didn't even care about the money; it's not like I needed it. But I did need to get laid. desperately. So I did it. I thought it would be a disaster, really. But I got so into it, and when the young man called me 'mom', I thought I would cum my brains out. After we finished, the producers said I was a natural for this, and if I wanted to do more, I should sign an exclusive contract with their company and the money would be great. Again, not a factor, but they were decent to me, not sleazy, and as I said, it really rung my bell. And I found as time went, that I loved doing it. With women, groups, all sorts of fantasies. I'm sorry you found out this way, David, but I'm not sorry for what I did, and I'm not sorry for needing what I need."

I leaned back in my chair and let out a huge sigh. That was a lot for me to digest. "You know, I tried to at least keep our sex life alive. And you turned me away so many times. Yet you said you were horny all the time."

"I was getting plenty of sex at work. I got off on what I was doing. But really, I was just so angry with you for never being here. Never being there, for Lindsay or me. I didn't want you to touch me."

"Did you know our daughter is doing porn also? She started about a year ago, when she found out about you. And by the way, she feels abandoned by both of us, not just me. When you got into your new life, you also stopped paying attention to her. At least I was trying to provide a better lifestyle for us" I said accusingly.

"I did find out about her, about three months ago. But I figured I was the last person to confront her about it."

"So why didn't you tell me? Maybe I could have talked to her."

"Again, Dave, you're never home. Besides, if I told you, and you talked to her, I know my own secret would have come out." Anna paused, looking sheepish. "The consequences of my actions, I guess. Believe me, this part of things I am not proud of at all. And now for you. I caught you screwing our daughter, Dave. How could you?"

"Anna, you know when your kept rejecting all my advances, and Lindsay changed from a sweetheart to a surly, disrespectful misery, I got pretty depressed. Like I had become a success for nothing. Business was great and my family life was in the dumps. And I was horny all the time too. I missed the great sex we had. So I turned to porn. Some family we are, huh?" I shrugged as Anna listened to me, probably listening to each other for the first time in years. "Yesterday I came across a short clip of her, masturbating, while she talked about how much she wanted to fuck her daddy. I found more scenes like that, one while she did some guy and another in the threesome with another young girl. In each one she was the 'daughter'. I jerked off, because it got me so damn excited. I mean like I couldn't believe. I was turned on and disgusted with myself at the same time. Then Lindsay caught me while I was trying to get cleaned up, so she knew I was jerking off, but not to what."

"She didn't know it was her videos you stroked off to?" Anna asked.

"Not at that point. I confronted her when she got up today, but she was defiant. Like no big deal that she's doing porn, that it will follow her for the rest of her life. I guess you didn't think about that either?"

"Honestly, I think I stopped caring. At first I needed sex without attachment, and then I was just enjoying it. I didn't give a shit."

"Anyway, she and I had a fight and I grabbed her arm, harder than I ever intended and she ran to her room crying, like she did twenty minutes ago. I went up, we made up and agreed to try to make things better. But when I hugged her, I got an erection, and she noticed. I couldn't exactly deny it, could I? The next thing I know, we're fucking like wild people on her bed, after we played a "game" where we had to be honest with each other and it got very sexual. But she lied to me" I realized out loud. I frowned.

"How did she lie to you, David?"

"She told me you were having affairs, but she knew you were doing porn. Maybe she thought an affair would be worse to me? I guess it doesn't matter. Anyway, after we fucked, I felt terrible, like I had betrayed you. And that's when she showed me your movies. She has a subscription to your website." I let that sink in. "We got so hot watching you, that she blew me before another wild fuck at my desk. Then you came home. Here we are now."

"Yes, here we are. What kind of agreement did you make with Lindsay?"

"I said I was going to shift work to my managers and try to be home by 5:30 most nights. Be more attentive to her as my daughter. And I didn't ask her to stop doing her work, if that's what we're calling it. She says she want's to stop in another two years, after she's saved money and learned the business, and open her own company. She said it's a license to print money."

"It definitely is that" Anna said. "Those owners make a fortune. I get a good amount of money, but they're getting filthy rich from me, not to mention all the others."

"What are you doing with your money, anyway? You're not declaring it through our taxes; I'd know that."

"I set up a LLC and I pay taxes separately through it. I use a different accountant than Jerry. So I'm not breaking any laws. In the meantime, the money is just sitting there. So I guess I have a nest egg if we get divorced." There it was, the big question that remained. Was our marriage over? I sure felt like that most of the last two years. "Do you want to get divorced, David? I understand if you do. I don't know if I could forgive you if you kept something like this from me. By the way, have you ever been unfaithful?"

"Never. Not once. Well, until today. I had opportunities. But I just didn't want to. I still loved you, Anna. I still do, despite everything. You've always been the center of my world. What about you? What do you want?"

"Dave, I still love you. I've been furious with you, and I didn't deal with it right. But I love you. But you have to know, I don't regret what I've done. It's been amazing, sexually speaking. How do you feel about that?"

"Honestly? Both frightened and turned on. Frightened that at some point you'll meet a man who you'd rather spend your life with, Turned on...well, that should be obvious."

"Dave, I don't get close to these people. I do what I'm paid to do and I go home or to the club. I'm not looking for anything emotionally there. If you can change your work so you can be home in the evenings, I think things could work out. And it could improve our sex life. I'd play out any fantasy with you. Even if you want other women involved. It hardly seems fair otherwise. But what about Lindsay? Do you still want to have sex with her? Be honest, I promise I won't be angry if you do. I'm hardly in a position to judge."

"Truthfully, I kind of do. She's very hot, like you used to be with me. Like I hope we can be again." I squeezed her hand between both of mine and she added her other hand.

"Dave, I can only try to accept it. I don't know for sure yet. And we would have to see what she wants as well. So, we're going to try? I want to, if you do."

"Anna, I never stopped loving you. I want you so much. But lets talk to Lindsay. We left her alone up there too long."

Anna and I went upstairs. I felt better about my life than I had in a long time, but things were going to be complicated, with no guarantee they'd work out in the long run. But now, we had to repair the damage we did to our daughter.

Anna knocked on her door. "Lindsay? Both your father and I are here. May we come in?"

From the other side of the door: "Are you done yelling at each other?"

"Yes, sweetie pie, we are" I said. "We talked things out, and we would like to talk to you too."

"I'll come out. I'll meet you in your room. Just give me a couple of minutes."

"Why in our room?" Anna asked softly as we went to our bedroom.

"I don't know. Her room would be kind of tight for the three of us to talk. But why not downstairs?" I was as mystified as Anna. We sat on our bed like we were waiting to be lectured to. But we held hands, a loving gesture that had been sorely missing in our lives. While we waited I said to Anna "In a weird way, I'm glad you were doing what you did instead of having affairs, especially a single two year affair. I think that would have ended things. Because you would have been emotionally betraying me. I think it's worse, in a way."

"I know what you mean, honey." I hadn't heard that in a long time. It felt good to hear. I turned to Anna and kissed her, a tender kiss that had also been missing a long time, and she kissed me back just as lovingly.

We heard Lindsay's door open and she came around the corner to our room. But she wasn't in sweatpants, or jeans or shorts. Our daughter was wearing a long white robe, almost to the floor. I'd never seen this before, and while it covered everything, it was very sexy at the same time. Anna thought so as well; I could tell by how she gripped my hand.

"So what's going on?" our daughter demanded. Are you going to work things out? Are you getting divorced? Something in between?"

"We're going to try to work things out" I said. "It's not going to be easy. Your mom wants to keep working in porn. As do you. Oh, and she's known about you for a few months."

"Good. No one has to hide anything any more. It's better if everything is in the open" Lindsay said as she took off her robe and let it fall to the floor. She stood in front of her mother and I in just a pair of pink panties with a white lace band at the top. It hugged her pussy very closely, which showed her camel toe. "You know I had a daddy thing for a long time, and I got to have the real thing today. Did you know I also have a mommy thing? I've been working out my issues with both of you doing movies." She picked up my ipad sitting on my nightstand, and she searched a few seconds until she found what she was looking for. It was a longer clip of hers, almost 40 minutes, with two other actors, both older, and it was titled Mom and Dad Fuck Their Daughter. Not much question as to what that was about. She played it and it was just as advertised, our daughter was having sex with the couple she referred to as 'mommy' and 'daddy'. They got into every position imaginable, and all were avid dirty talkers.

I couldn't speak for Anna, but my dick was rejuvenated, hard as a board. Our daughter was as good at eating pussy as she was at sucking cock, or at least, so it looked in the scene. We didn't need to see the whole thing to get the idea, though Lindsay skipped to the end to show both women taking a thick cumshot on their tongues, which then was shared back and forth.

"I've never seen that one before, Lindsay" Anna said. "You want to fuck both of us? Is that why you showed us that?"

"Damn right. You've both ignored me for a long time, and this is what I want as a condition of trying to get us back as a family. I know, not exactly traditional therapy, is it. But I want it. Fuck that, I NEED it. I know daddy is up to it. Are you, mommy?" She dragged out the word like a cross between a taunt and a challenge. "You've fucked in all sorts of combinations, in all sorts of fantasies. I've seen you do just about everything. You love playing 'mommy' with guys and girls. So, try the real thing. All three of us. We can bond as a fucking family."

She had such a foul mouth, and it was absolutely blazing hot. I looked at Anna and her cheeks were flushed. I knew her long enough to know it got to her too. She wanted this.

I reached for Anna's breast, giving it a squeeze and I felt her nipple pushing against her bra. She hadn't said "yes" yet, though. Lindsay bent over right in front of Anna, and started unbuttoning her blouse while looking her mother right in the eye. "Yes or no, mommy. You've had all those young girls eat your pussy, pretending to be their mommy. You've eaten them as well, pretending they were your hot daughter. You know you want this." She reached into her own panties and swirled her fingers in her pussy. We could hear the squelching sounds of wetness. She pulled her hand out and brushed her fingers over her mother's lips, leaving a trail of her pussy there. Anna closed her eyes and she moaned and her tongue poked out and tasted the light flavor of Lindsay's pussy left behind.

"Dammit, I do want this" my wife whispered. "We're all going to hell, you know that, don't you?" she said to me.

"I was thinking that before, babe. Good thing we're Jewish. We don't believe in hell."

Before her mother could respond, Lindsay kissed her mother as they never had kissed before, all passion and tongues as Lindsay finished with her mothers blouse. Off it came and it wasn't long before her bra went next. Anna's luscious 36Ds were free. Anna's got great tits, with just a little sag, really awesome at any age, let alone a woman in her early 40s. She has just a little bit of a tummy, again, no surprise for her age and with her being a mother. She's sexy as hell, and it was easy objectively to understand how she was such a popular actress. Great legs that look even better in hose. Her bright green eyes. And that mop of dark, curly hair. Men and women always wanted her. Now our daughter wanted her.

They fell back on the bed, Lindsay on top and taking the lead. She massaged her mothers tits and Anna reached up to reciprocate. "God, I shouldn't be enjoying this, but I am" Anna moaned. "Your hands feel so good on mommy's tits. You dirty, dirty girl."

"Like mother, like daughter" Lindsay said as she wrapped her lips around her mother's left nipple. Anna closed her eyes and rolled her head back and forth as she ran her fingers through Lindsay's longer locks. He body shifted around under her daughter as Lindsay teased both nipples, tweaking the one she wasn't suckling, switching back and forth. Anna's hips were lifting from the bed, a sure sign her pussy needed attention.

In the meantime, I was kind of feeling like a fifth wheel. I opened my pants and had my cock in my hand as I watched the hottest sight in the world inches in front of me, in the flesh, so to speak.

Anna looked at me and said "I haven't forgotten about you, David. I need you to fuck me, and to fuck me hard. Harder and rougher than you ever have before. I want you to take out your anger on me. You won't hurt me; I know that. But you need to pound your cock into me."

If she thought that's all it would take for redemption, she was wrong. We had a lot still to work through, but it was a place to start. Lindsay made room for me between her mother's legs and said "Go fuck her, daddy. Punish your slut wife. Fuck her like you've never fucked her before. I want her to be sore when you're done." My daughter was taking control of both of us, and she had perhaps the wickedest mind of us all.

Lindsay hiked up Anna's brown suede skirt, high enough to expose her mother's red bikini panties and rubbed the slit of Anna's pussy with her fingers, pressing the cotton into her pussy. "Look how wet mommy is for you, daddy. You haven't fucked her in a long time. So take what's yours back. She almost always fucks those boys. Show mommy how a man fucks, like you fucked me today. Twice."

Anna was moaning loud and writhing with lust. I moved closer and my cock was angry, like I still felt deep inside. Lindsey pulled the crotch to the side, showing off her mother's soaked pussy. The scent hit us like a shot of perfume. I put the head of my cock to my wife's entry and Lindsay grabbed me and guided me in. We both gasped as I went where I hadn't been in a long time, deep into her pussy. It still wrapped around me like a scabbard for my sword and before long, I was on top of my wife. Her tits were pressed into my chest and her legs were around my back. I thrust into her cunt, hard, and each time I did, Anna grunted in a way you just don't see in movies. "Fuck me, you bastard. Come on, is that all you've got? I told you, hard. Punish me, like our daughter said."

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers