My Daughter The Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You have such soft smooth skin Beck. I love how it feels.”

“Uh, thanks.”

Amber’s hands slowly slid around Becky’s body and she began to lightly caress Becky’s breasts.

“What are you doing?” Becky yelled as she turned around quickly and covered her breasts with her hands.

“I’m…I’m sorry.” Amber said, as she jumped out of the shower and ran crying to Becky’s room. Becky rinsed off quickly and got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself and followed Amber to her room. When she got there Amber was trying to pull her clothes on, but her wet body was making it difficult.

“Amber, what are you doing?”

“I’m sorry, I made a mistake. I’m just gonna go home.”

“Amber its ok. I don’t want you to leave. You just took me by surprise that’s all. I mean, I wasn’t expecting you to jump in the shower with me, and I sure as hell never expected you to touch my breasts like that.”

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done it.”

“No harm done. But why’d you do it in the first place?”

“Becky, I’ve never told you, but I have always thought you were attractive. And…”

“And what?”

“Well I guess there’s no harm in telling you now. Becky, I’m bisexual.”

“What do you mean?”

“I like girls too. In fact, I like girls more than I like boys.”

“Are you serious?”

“See, I knew I should never have said anything. I’m just gonna go home. I hope you don’t hate me now,” Amber said as she finished getting dressed and started to leave.

“Amber, please don’t go. I’m not mad, you just took me by surprise that’s all.”

“I really think I should just go.”

“But I want you to stay. I’m not mad, honest.”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course, you’re my best friend.”

“Okay. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to upset you. I… I just could resist the temptation anymore. Especially after what I saw earlier today.” The girls sat down at opposite ends of Becky’s bed.

“When did you know you were bi?”

“Since I was about 12.”

“And you’re attracted to me?”

“Yeah, I always have been.”

“Wow, I never knew. Why didn’t you say anything before?”

“I was afraid if I did you would want to be my friend anymore.”

“Well that’s about the dumbest thing I have ever heard,” Becky said with a smile. Amber looked up after Becky said this and returned her smile.

“I’m glad you’re not mad at me. I was afraid I’d ruined our friendship.”

“Nah.”

“Well, since you’re not mad, can I ask you something?”

“Sure. You can ask me anything, you know that.”

“Can I kiss you?”

“Ugh…”

“That’s okay, I understand,” Amber said dejectedly.”

“Amber wait, it just... well I’ve never thought about kissing another girl before. This is all taking me a little by surprise, that’s all.”

“Its ok. You don’t have to. I shouldn’t have asked. I’m sorry.”

“Kiss me.”

“What?”

“You heard, me shut up and kiss me.”

“Are you sure?”

“Not really, but it’s just a kiss it can’t really hurt. Right?”

“Okay.”

They moved closer together then Amber leaned in slowly moved her lips to Becky’s. Becky just waited motionless with her eyes closed. Before she knew it, Amber’s lips were pressing lightly against her own. It didn’t feel at all like she thought it would. Amber’s lips were so soft and she was so gentle. It almost felt like kissing the petals of a rose. Amber continued the lightest pressure against Becky’s lips. Suddenly Becky felt the wetness of Amber’s tongue softly pressing at her lips and trying to gently push its way in between them and into her mouth. Becky slowly open her lips letting Amber’s tongue glide smoothly into her mouth. Amber’s tongue swirled and probed around inside. Becky’s mouth was unopposed at first until Becky snapped out of her trance and finally started returning the kiss. Her tongue surged into Amber’s mouth and the two dueled for superiority. Their hands began wandering through each other’s hair and over each other’s body’s as their passion mounted. Becky’s towel slipped down to her waist exposing her breasts to Amber’s lustful hands.

Amber’s saw that Becky’s towel had fallen to her waist and exposing her breasts. Amber rested her hands just above Becky’s waist and ever so slowly and gently ran her hands up to Becky’s breasts. Becky suddenly pulled away and said, “Oh no you don’t!”

“I’m sorry. I just thought you wouldn’t mind now.”

“Wouldn’t mind? The only thing I mind is that you have more clothes on than me,” Becky said with a wicked grin.

“Well if that’s all?” Amber said with a huge grin on her face, and then she jumped up and started quickly stripping off her clothes. Becky quickly got rid of her wet towel and tossed it into a corner of the room. As soon as they were both naked, the girls went back to kissing passionately. They were both making little passionate moans of pleasure as they continued to kiss feverishly and let their hands explore each other’s bodies. Finally, Amber pushed Becky over on to her back and swung a leg over her body so she could straddle Becky’s body. Becky just went with what Amber was doing. She really enjoyed the feelings Amber was giving her as she kissed down her face to her neck and from her neck down to her breasts, where Amber started kissing and sucking on her nipples. She would switch back and forth from one to the other and suck them gently into her mouth flicking her tongue over the sensitive nubs of flesh. “Ahhhhh,” Becky moaned.

Becky’s hands were on the back of Amber’s head and she was running her finger’s through Amber’s hair. Amber slowly kissed and licked her way down Becky’s chest, over her belly and down to her thighs. Once she was there, Amber decided to tease Becky for a little bit and start kissing and licking Becky’s inner thighs down to the back of her knees and then beck up to the spot where her legs joined her pelvis but never touching her wanton pussy.

“Ahhhhh, oh God you bitch stop teasing me,” Becky moaned.

Amber smiled wickedly and gave each of Becky’s thighs a love bite before running her tongue ever so lightly over Becky’s dripping slit.

“Ughhh,” Becky moaned as she thrashed her body around and humped her hips up trying desperately to force Amber’s tongue into her pussy. Finally, Amber pushed her tongue deep into Becky’s gushing pussy. First, she pushed her tongue in as deep as it would go, then she swirled it around inside Becky’s pussy. As she pulled her tongue out of Becky’s pussy, Amber licked up and over her clit. Then she flicked, swirled nibbled and sucked on her clit rocketing Becky into the strongest orgasm she’s ever had.

Becky was going crazy with lust as Amber teased her. Becky could feel her juices leaking all over her thighs. When Amber finally plunged her tongue into Becky’s cunt, Becky was in heaven. After being denied for so long, the pleasure was almost overwhelming. Her hands were on the back of Amber’s head trying to push Amber’s tongue inside her pussy. When Amber rubbed her tongue over Becky’s clit, it felt like electric current was surging all through her body. Becky could feel her orgasm building from somewhere deep within her body. She screwed her eyes shut as her orgasm crashed into her like a runaway train. The sensation was more incredible then anything she had ever felt before.

When her orgasm finally came to and end, Becky collapsed in a heap on her bed.

“So did you enjoy it?” Amber asked.

“What do you think?” She asked with a lopsided grin on her face.

“Hmmm, I’ll take that as a yes.” Amber laughed.

The two girls cuddled in the after glow of Becky’s orgasm as they regained some of their strength. Becky’s pubic hair was matted to her body with the juices of her passion and Amber’s face was wet with those same juices.

“Mmmm, Amber that was the best orgasm I’ve ever had in my life.”

“I’m glad,” Amber said with a big smile.

“I think it’s my turn to bring you off now.”

“I’d love that, but you don’t have to.”

“It’s ok I want to, I just don’t really know where to start.”

“That’s not a problem,” Amber said with a wicked grin as she got to her hands and knees. Amber crawled up to the top of the bed near Becky’s head and brought her leg up, straddled her Becky’s head and slowly lowered her dripping pussy to Becky’s waiting mouth. “Just do what you’d like done to you and you’ll do great,” Amber said by way of encouragement. Becky hesitantly stuck her tongue up to meet Amber’s waiting pussy. She got her first taste of another girl and she couldn’t help but like it. Amber’s pussy had a sweet taste to it with just the lightest musky scent. Before she knew what she was doing, Becky reached up with her hands grabbed Amber by the waist and pulled Amber’s pussy down on her face. Becky ate Amber’s pussy like a starving person at Thanksgiving dinner. Before long, Amber was moaning and grinding her pussy down on Becky’s face. Amber was so turned on already it didn’t take her long to cum. Becky felt Amber’s body tense and begin to tremble as her orgasm over took her. She continued to lick Amber pussy and suck on her clit as Amber crested the wave of her orgasm and her juices flooded her pussy, flowed into Becky’s mouth and soaked her face.

When her orgasm passed, Amber rolled off of Becky’s face and lay down beside her exhausted. “Oh baby, that was about the best cum I have ever had,” Amber told Becky.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it, I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to make you feel as good as you made me feel.”

“Well, I don’t know about you but I’m exhausted and I have to get up for school in the morning, so I’m going to hit the sack,” Amber said as she got under the blankets.

“Sounds good to me. You definitely wore me out that’s for sure, ” Becky said with a huge grin on her face as she got under the blankets to. Becky reached over and set her alarm clock so Amber wouldn’t be late in the morning, then the best friends, now turned lovers, cuddled into each other and went to sleep.

All to soon, the alarm was going off demanding the girls wake up. When they opened their eyes each was a little surprised to find themselves cuddled together and still naked in bed until they remembered what happened the night before. Amber smiled and said, “Good morning baby.”

Becky smiled back and said, “Good morning sexy.”

“Oh man, I really don’t want to get up and go to school today,” Amber said.

“I know hun, but you gotta.”

“Yeah, I know. I’m gonna jump in the shower real quick before breakfast.”

“Okay baby,” Becky said giving Amber a quick kiss on the lips before she got up for the bathroom.

Amber was in the shower when it was her turn to be surprised, as she was rinsing her hair the curtain opened and Becky stepped in to the shower with her.

“Hey baby. Decided to join me?”

“Something like that,” Becky said as she quickly moved to give Amber a passionate kiss. As they kissed tongues dueling each other Becky forced Amber up against the cold tile of the shower wall. “Ugh,” Amber grunted as her back hit the cold tile with a light thump. Becky reached down with one hand and forced Amber’s legs apart then sought out her clit. Becky knew she found it when she heard Amber moan. Becky worked her finger’s on Amber’s clit making her cum quickly.

“Oh God baby, I needed that.”

“I’m glad you liked it, now it’s my turn,” Becky said as she forced Amber to her knees with persistence pressure on her shoulders.

“Becky, we don’t have time for this, I need to get ready for school,” Amber pleaded.

“I’m not letting you go anywhere until you make me cum, otherwise I’ll be going crazy all day long.”

“Okay, but I’m gonna have to make it a quick one.”

“That’s fine, I just need to cum already.”

Amber moved her mouth to Becky’s pussy and brought her tongue right to her clit. As soon as she found Becky’s clit, she sucked it into her mouth as hard as she could. Then she rapidly flicked her tongue over the rapidly swelling nubbin.

“Ahhh, that hurts,” Becky complained. But her complaints fell on deaf ears as Amber continued her assault on Becky’s engorged clit. Even though she loved eating Becky’s pussy, Amber had to make her cum as soon as possible so she started scraping her teeth over Becky’s clit while she continued to flick it with her tongue.

“Ahhhhh, oh you nasty bitch that hurts so good. Mmmm,”

Amber felt Becky grab the back of her head and force her face into her pussy trying to get even more pleasure from her. Amber decided the time was right she reached around with one hand and pushed her middle finger deep into Becky’s ass as she sucked as hard as she could on her clit. That was all it took to launch Becky over the edge. “Ohhhh, Ahhh, ugnnnnhh,” Becky moaned unintelligibly as her orgasm surged through her body. Becky released Amber’s head and sagged back against the shower wall as she recovered the strength the orgasm took out of her.

As Becky recovered from her orgasm Amber quickly finished her shower.

“Okay I’m done, are you ready to get out?” Amber asked.

“Yeah, you better hurry up or you’re going to be late for school,” Becky joked.

Amber just smiled as she got out of the shower followed by Becky. The two girls quickly dried off, wrapped their towels around themselves and left the bathroom heading for Becky’s room. As they walked out of the bathroom together, the girls walked right into Becky’s dad who was on his way to the Kitchen.

A look of surprise quickly flashed across Jim’s face as he saw the girls walking out of the shower together. It was obvious they had just shared a shower. Jim wasn’t quite sure what to make of it so he decided to just let it go for now.

“Amber, you better hurry up if you’re going to get to school on time.” Jim scolded mildly.

“I’ll be down in just a minute Mr. B,”

The girls dashed to Becky’s room giggling as they went through the door. Jim just smiled and went to start a quick breakfast for everyone.

True to her word, Amber was hurried into the kitchen less than five minutes later. A few minutes after that Becky came into the kitchen. They were all eating somewhat hurriedly when Becky spoke, “Dad, I know I’m still grounded, but can I have some of my friends over this weekend for a sleep over and barbeque? We aren’t going to have many more chances to get together once everyone graduates and heads off to college.”

“I don’t know, that would kinda defeat the purpose of grounding you, wouldn’t it?” Jim asked.

“Aw come on Mr. B. After this summer we might not see any of our friend for years,” Amber pleaded Becky’s case.

“Well, okay.” Both girls cheered. “But there are a few conditions,” Jim warned them.

“Sure, just name them daddy,” Becky said

“Okay, of course, no boys allowed, and I’m limiting this little get together to 3 other girls besides you and Amber.”

“That’s it?” Becky asked.

“For now, but I reserve the right to add more conditions as I see fit.”

“Okay daddy,” Becky said cheerfully.

“Good. Amber we need to hit the road,” Jim said.

“Right behind you Mr. B,” Amber said as Jim left the table and walked towards to garage door. Amber gave Becky a quick kiss on the lips as she walked past her on her way to the garage. Jim caught the action out of the corner of his eye and began wondering if there had been a change in the girl’s relationship he should know about. On the way to drop Amber off at school, Jim decided to ask her about what he saw, “Amber is there anything going on I need to know about between you and Becky?”

“What do you mean Mr. B?” Amber asked innocently.

“Well this morning I see the two of you walking out of the shower together and it was pretty obvious you had showered together, and as we were leaving this morning I saw you give her a kiss on the lips. I don’t remember either of you doing that kind of thing before.”

“Um, I think it might be better if you talked to Becky about it. I don’t want to say anything that would get her into trouble.”

“I understand. But let me put it this way, if what I think is going on is right no one is going to be in any trouble with me. I just want to know that truth.”

“Well what do you think is going on Mr. B?”

“I think you and Becky have become lovers. I don’t really know when it happened, or why, but its okay with me if you are.”

“You’re right Mr. B, but I don’t think Becky really wants you to know. At least not yet, so please don’t say anything to her about it. I don’t think she wants anyone to know she’s done anything with a girl.”

“Okay, I can understand that. I won’t say anything until she tells me about it herself. Thanks for being honest with me, I appreciate it.” Jim told Amber honestly, as he pulled up in front of her school.

As Amber got out of the car she said, “Thanks Mr. B, have a good day at work..” Then she ran to get to her first class before the bell rang.

The day passed quickly for everyone. While she was at school Amber invited Christie, Tania and Carmen to the sleepover barbeque on Becky’s behalf. Everyone said they would be there and were looking forward to having a great weekend.

12