My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 03

Story Info
Another family member falls for Callum's cock.
14.3k words
4.62
38.1k
73

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 08/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,468 Followers

Author's note

Hi everyone, I'm sorry this took so long. I have written it and re-written it so many times! Never knowing which direction to take certain characters. Eventually I just had to decide. I love this story and wanted to do it right.

Now, I have classed it as Gay Male, there is pretty good amount of gay stuff happen in it. But be warned, there is almost a fair bit of straight sex as well!

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Helping My Son

I woke up to my head spinning. It was still pitch black outside and my wife, Joanne, was fast asleep next to me. I wondered how I had made so many decisions that got me to where I was.

My whole life seemed to have turned upside down in a few short months. I was a big, strong man that was respected. However, as I thought back, everything had changed.

I had cheated on my wife with god knows how many cocks. Finding that glory hole only made my addiction worse, I had a place I could itch the scratch with no repercussions.

I allowed my 18 year old, princess of a daughter's boyfriend cheat on her with not only me, but my son. And yes, the icing on the cake. Yesterday I had committed incest by doing a whole selection of sexual acts with my own son.

I don't know which one was worse, all I knew was that my life was spiralling out of control. I also knew, deep down that Callum would soon be with my wife. A thought that I constantly went back and forth with whether I liked it or not.

I had hoped that she would be stronger than me and would not be seduced as easily as I was. But another part of me loved the idea of watching my beautiful, sexy wife getting absolutely fucked by Callum's big, black cock.

With all these thoughts running through my head I was struggling to get back to sleep. When I checked my phone it was only midnight. I was just glad that Joanne came home late and didn't walk in on our son sucking my cock on the sofa.

My mind was still blown with just how submissive Jack was. I knew I was bad, but he was next level. He truly is a cock whore.

In an attempt to get my mind off of it, I got out of bed quietly and left the room with the intention of getting myself a glass of water.

However, as I walked down the hallway I saw Melissa's bedroom light shining through the cracks at the side of her door.

Melissa's staying at Callum's tonight, I thought.

I crept over and slowly pushed the door open. Slow enough that it didn't make a sound but as it opened my eyes widened.

My son, was stood looking at himself in Melissa's full length mirror wearing nothing but one of her black thongs. A pair I was yet to try on.

He didn't spot me at first, but I stared at his smooth, slim body. Melissa's thong rode perfectly up his surprisingly curvy arse cheeks. He was very tight.

"Dad?" Jack suddenly whispered in shack when he spotted me.

I definitely didn't want Joanne to wake up so I rushed in and closed the door.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, but I could see his little boner sticking through Melissa's thong.

"I... I... I just wanted to try it." He stuttered out.

Even after everything with did, he still had a look of shame.

Come on Steve, he's still your son.

"It's okay Jack, you don't have to be embarrassed." I whispered to him.

Truthfully, the son I had never once thought of as attractive, was having a major effect on my cock.

"It's just when I heard you were wearing them, I wanted to see what it was like." He told me with a red face that look at the ground.

"I understand son, trust me." I said with a little chuckle to try and ease his nerves.

"Dad," Jack said quietly and finally looked into my eyes, "are you gay?"

What? I don't know why, especially after everything we did together, but that question shocked me.

"Honestly," I whispered, "I don't know. I don't think so, I love your mother and still find her sexy."

"But you just love cock now as well?" He asked.

This is one fucked up conversation for a father and son.

"I guess," I replied, not really knowing what to tell him, "Maybe I'm bi."

"Oh right, okay." He whispered.

"I... I think I might be bi as well, I don't know if I'm gay or not." He blurted out.

It was hard to watch, I could see the fighting inside of my son and I needed to be there for him, as a father.

"Jack, sit down." I told him.

He did it straight away, normally I would've thought he was just obeying his father, but now I thought he was doing it because he was submissive.

I moved and sat down next to him, finding it strange that I was trying to ignore the fact he was wearing a thong.

"You don't need to rush to figure out what you are," I told him and looked into his eyes, "your mother and I will love you no matter what, whether you're gay, bi, it doesn't matter. We love you."

I could see his eyes start to well up a little with tears, I wonder how long he's had these thoughts? I questioned. Maybe Callum didn't turn him, maybe he already wanted to experiment and Callum just helped.

Part of me needed to know, but I didn't want to push my son too far in his fragile state.

"I'll leave you to it," I said and stood up, "but be careful, I've taken enough of your sister's underwear, we don't want her to start getting more suspicious of where they are going."

Jack almost laughed when I said that.

"Weird conversation hey." He whispered.

"Weird day." I said back.

I kissed his forehead and then went back to bed, having that conversation with Jack seemed to ease me a little. Maybe I didn't ruin his life by letting myself, which led to him, being seduced by Callum. Maybe this will help him accept who he is.

Once in bed, I fell asleep a lot easier.

Shopping Trip

Two days went by fairly normally. I hadn't seen or heard from Callum other than when Melissa told us she was going over to his house. I didn't even get a chance to go to the glory hole because work was getting so busy. Even though it was only two days, I was really missing my fix of cum.

As for Jack, he seemed better, more himself. I hadn't done anything more sexual with him since him sucking my cock on the sofa. I wanted to give him time to work out who he was without my input.

As for my wife, Joanne, things were going great. She was in a constant good mood, kissing me, being flirty. Life was good.

Her phone buzzed a lot more frequently than it used to and whenever she texted back she had a smirk on her face and held her phone so the screen was hidden. I did wonder if it was Callum, although I was pretty sure it was.

I still didn't know if anything had happened between them two yet.

At 8pm, Joanne and I were on the sofa cuddling under a blanket as we watched some random romantic comedy. Something she loved but I never really cared for, however it made her happy.

We held hands and her head rested on my shoulder as we watched. Both Jack and Melissa were out, god knows where, which gave us some time to ourselves.

"Hey, I was thinking, we should book a holiday for next year." She suggested.

We had both been working so much that we hadn't been abroad in nearly a year and a half and in all honesty, a week in the sun sounded great.

"Perfect, where do you want to go?" I asked.

"I was thinking Greece, we haven't been there yet have we?" She suggested.

We tried to mix it up with our holidays, go somewhere new every time.

"Plus, Jack and Melissa are getting older, they will probably stop coming on holidays with us soon so we need to make the most of it." She said with a smile on her face.

"Greece sounds good to me." I replied and kissed her forehead.

"Brilliant." Joanne replied.

For another ten minutes we watched the movie in silence, that was until I felt her hand slowly go inside of my shorts and hold onto my soft cock.

"What's this?" I said with a huge grin.

"Well, we are alone," Joanne replied and her hand slowly stroked me until I grew harder and harder.

"That is a good point." I said.

I turned to my side and pressed my lips against hers. She quickly opened her mouth and I pressed my tongue inside.

My cock, fully hard, had her hand slowly moving up and down. It felt amazing, although I couldn't get the image of a big, juicy cock out of my head.

I instinctively reached up and grabbed a hold of one of her tits.

"No," She whispered and looked into my eyes with a devilish grin, "this is just for you."

With that, I watched my beautiful wife sink onto her knees. She pulled the blanket away and quickly pulled my shorts down. I watched her lips slowly wrap around my hard, 4 inch cock.

"Mmm." She moaned as she bobbed up and down.

Oh fuck, that feels good.

My first thought was that the last time I had a blowjob was off of our son! But I quickly pushed that away and focused on my wife.

Her soft, blond hair moved around as she bobbed up and down. It felt amazing, her tongue would flick along my head, making my cock twitch in her mouth.

It didn't take long for me to get close to cumming.

"Joanne, I'm getting close." I panted.

"Mmhmm!" She moaned and took me even deeper down her throat.

Oh fuck! She nearly never lets me cum in her mouth!

But I wasn't about to miss the opportunity. I let her keep taking me down her throat again and again until my balls finally tightened.

"Ooooh god!" I moaned as I erupted into her mouth.

Joanne didn't miss a beat and swallowed down every last drop whilst carrying on sucking my dick perfectly.

When she was done she gave my cock head and looked up at me with a smile.

"Good?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, amazing." I moaned.

She left to get herself a drink of water before returning to cuddle me on the sofa and put the film back on.

I can't be fully gay, no gay man would enjoy that as much as I just did.

I knew that soon, if Callum had his way, everything was going to come out and blow up. I loved Joanne, I truly did, but she couldn't fulfil me sexually anymore. It was nothing against her, I just needed cock in my life.

Her phone vibrated and Joanne quickly jumped to get it. As she stood on the other side of the room, smiling whilst texting I just stared at her.

I just admitted to myself that she can't fulfil me sexually, but I knew, I couldn't fulfil her sexually. She never came from just sex and after getting to suck so many cocks I realised mine was definitely smaller than most.

For years and years I had been depraving my wife of a good, hard, proper fuck with a big cock. Weirdly, that decided it for me. If Joanne wanted to get fucked by Callum when the time comes, I would be okay with it. If anything, I couldn't wait to watch and share his cock!

The next day, I couldn't take it anymore.

I gave myself a 1 hour lunch break and drove straight to the glory hole. By the time I got home I had sucked 2 cocks to completion and for now, my addiction was satisfied.

Jack was out, Melissa was out, I was all alone. Part of me wished Jack was there so I could have him suck my cock, but, unfortunately I couldn't.

Finally, the weekend came. I was watching football on my own in the living room when Jack came in.

"Dad, have you got a minute?" He asked, his awkwardness around me had gone thankfully.

"Sure son, what's up?" I asked and he sat down.

"Can you, erm, take me to the shopping centre?" He asked.

Jack drove, but didn't have his own car and I wasn't a fan of letting him drive my very expensive car.

"What do you need?" I asked him, I really wanted to watch the game though.

"Erm," he said and then leant closer to me and whispered, "thongs."

My eyes shot wide open when he said that.

"It's just you said not to take Melissa's, so I was hoping I could just buy some of my own." He told me.

"Has Callum told you to wear them?" I asked, knowing that was how I started wearing Melissa's underwear.

"No," Jack said which surprised me, "I liked how it felt and looked, I kind of want to keep trying it."

That was a little strange to me, not because I thought my son was weird. But because I found the sexiness of wearing Melissa's thong because of how wrong it was, and how it made me feel submissive to Callum. It seemed Jack wanted to wear women's underwear because he really liked it.

I could see his nerves coming back to him and he started to play with his hands in his lap.

"Okay Jack, let's go." I said and turned the TV off.

Jack nearly jumped out of the sofa and hugged me, annoyingly it turned me on.

We got into my car and drove over to the shopping centre.

"So, do you know what you want?" I asked as I drove.

"I'm not sure," He replied, "I want to have a look."

He seemed very excited about this shopping trip, not at all embarrassed about going to buy women's underwear with his dad.

"Fair enough," I replied, not wanting to put him down, "have you seen Callum again, since that night?"

"Yeah," He instantly replied without any shame or nerves, "He's fucked me once and I've sucked his cock and his mates cock."

"The guy he lives with?" I asked, knowing that was the man I sucked as well.

"Yeah, that's him." Jack told me.

Weirdly enough, this strange conversation had me turned on. Which Jack must've noticed.

"Have you seen him again?" He asked me.

"No, I haven't heard off of him either." I admitted.

"So you haven't had any dick since me?" He asked.

"Well, I wouldn't say that." I said with a little smile, almost as though I was showing off, "there's this glory hole I go to fairly regularly."

"What?!" Jack blurted out with a laugh, "You have to show me!"

"Maybe, we'll see if you earn it." I said back to him.

We eventually parked up at the shopping centre and went into the women's lingerie shop. I felt awkward in there, hating any eyes that looked at me funny. But Jack was perfectly comfortable.

He was inspecting all sorts of women's underwear without a care in the world.

After a while he came up to me with 5 pairs of thongs in different colours and what surprised me more, 5 pairs of stockings, again in different colours.

"You want these?" I asked, him wanting more than just thongs shocked me.

"Yes please Daddy." He said in a feminine voice.

Hearing him call me Daddy reminded me of our night together and my cock was instantly hard.

"Fine." I sarcastically replied.

We went to the till and the woman behind it gave us a little bit of a funny look as we paid.

Then we drove home, Jack inspected his new purchases the entire way and barely spoke to me.

As soon as we got through our front door Jack ran upstairs and I knew he wanted to try them on.

After 5 minutes of being sat on my own, my cock was desperate for some attentions.

Well, I guess we are home alone.

I stood up from the sofa and headed for the stairs. I knew what I was doing was so fucking wrong, but I was desperately horny.

I walked upstairs and slowly entered my son's room.

There he was, stood completely naked except for a bright red thong and red stockings that stopped at his thigh.

Fuck, he does look hot.

"Do you like them?" I asked and he jumped a little when he realised I was in there.

"Y-yes, Daddy." He replied back, I could see his little hard boner sticking out in the thong.

Ever so slowly, I walked over to my son and gently ran my fingertips up his thigh where the stockings were.

"They do feel nice." I whispered.

"They do." He replied back with a heavy breath as he looked into my eyes.

As we stared at each other, I slowly leant forward and pressed my lips against his.

Jack instantly moved his hands to my back and held me close as we started to make out. Our tongues danced along each other's as I gripped onto my nearly naked son.

I reached down and grabbed hold of his firm arse cheeks, which made him moan into my mouth.

"Do you want to suck your Daddy's cock?" I asked between kisses.

"Yes Daddy," He moaned back as I squeezed his arse, "so much!"

I stopped kissing and looked into his submissive eyes.

"Get on your knees." I ordered.

When I first started with Callum I assumed all of my dominance was gone, but seeing how submissive Jack was, it turned me on so much.

He slowly lowered himself to his knees and started to undo my jeans. In a matter of seconds my hard, 4 inch cock was in front of him.

"Oooh fuuuck!" I moaned as he instantly leant forward and wrapped his plump lips around my cock.

I looked at the mirror to our right, with those clothes on my son almost looked like a girl as he bobbed up and down on my cock.

"You are good at sucking cock, son." I moaned and ran my fingers through his short hair.

"Mmm." Jack moaned back and sent vibrations through my cock.

Within a few minutes he was taking my cock down his throat, he didn't gag, I wasn't big enough, but he seemed to be enjoying it.

Then he reached behind and gripped my arse cheeks as he forced his mouth back and forth.

"Fucking hell," I panted, "I can't believe my son is such a whore for cock."

"Mmmm!" He moaned as he tried to fuck his own face with my cock.

Clearly he was used to Callum's huge, black dick.

I was so fucking horny, but I wanted more. I wanted to feel that tight, curvy arse again.

"Get on your hands and knees my faggot son!" I ordered him.

"Yes, Daddy." He said and gave my cock one last suck.

I watched him face away from him, on all fours with his girly arse in the air. Red stockings and thongs just making him look more feminine.

Then I walked over and spread his cheeks with my hands, his hole only covered with a thin piece of material.

I pulled it to one side, exposing his little arsehole.

And then, I buried my face between his cheeks.

"Oooh Daddy, yes!" He panted, "Lick my cunt Daddy."

He does love this feminine stuff.

My tongue licked up and down his tight hole, making my sons legs twitch.

SPANK!

I slapped and grabbed his arse as I dove my tongue deeper into him.

"Oh fuck... yes! That's so fucking good!" He panted out.

I don't know how long for but I ate my sons arsehole like I needed it to survive. I pushed my tongue as deep as possible and he started to moan like a little bitch.

"Please fuck me Daddy, I need your cock in me!" He panted out.

"You fucking slut," I said and spanked him again. I grabbed my cock and lined it up with his tight little hole, "You want your Daddy's cock in your tight little cunt?"

As I pushed forward, my head pressed into his arsehole and I felt his rim wrap around my cock.

"Ooooh yes Daddy! I love having my cunt fucked like the whore I am!" He squealed out.

I pushed my 4 inch cock deeper into him until my balls rested against his thong. Once again, I was balls deep in my sons arsehole.

"Fuck me Daddy!" He moaned out.

SPANK!

I started to thrust in and out of his arsehole, watching it wrap around me as I took it nearly entirely out and shoved it back in.

My son was moaning and squealing like a whore as I fucked him, seemingly loving being the bottom slut.

"Fuck, yes! Fuck my cunt!" He moaned.

I reached around and rubbed his hard cock from outside of his silk thong. It was like when I would rub Joanne's clit as I fucked her from behind, but instead it was his little cock.

"Yeees Daddy!" He moaned.

I used 3 fingers to rub his cock, his thong was soaked in his precum as I kept fucking him.

"Oh Daddy, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum with your cock in my Daddy!" He panted out.

I could feel his arsehole start to clench around my cock and I fucked him harder and harder.

"Fuuuuckk Dadddyy!!" Jack moaned and I felt his thong get even more soaked from his warm, thick cum. I kept rubbing him through the silk.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,468 Followers