All Comments on 'My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 03'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love the story would like to see Melissa and Joanne both have Callum babies as he knocks them up. Steve and his son clean up the mother and daughter pussy filled with their master cum

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great chapter, the hetero stuff isn't for me as much so I do hope more chapters focus back on the cunted out dad & son. I did like seeing Joanne fall too, just wish it was a smaller part and focused more on humilitiating faggot dad more

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I agree the parts with the dad and son is when this story is at its peak.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please don’t let us wait for the next chapter! I need more!!

JoeMangumJoeMangum6 months ago

Another great chapter…. Very seductive

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great chapter but it felt rushed too especially given the amount of spelling mistakes

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hopefully we can get back to the Steve (and jackh being the focus and getting slutted out

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

here is a UNIQUE opportunity for gradual humiliation! What if in the next episode Callum humiliates Steve in front of the whole family? but with suggestive things... for example while watching a movie Callum sits next to Melisa and Joan and demands that Steve bring him a beer... then he demands that Jack massage his feet!! all while the women are amazed at how this man dominates everyone in the house!! I really hope that before the sexual demonstration Callum plays many humiliating games with Steve! Callum could convince Joan and Melisa to have a threesome, all of this even behind Steve's back! The possibilities are too good not to take advantage of them.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hopefully in the next episode they will have a family dinner... and Callum will sit in the main seat as the man of the house! Let Melisa little by little see how Callum dominates his entire family! God!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like the cuckold story more than the gay exploration... seeing the mother and daughter dominate in front of the father is very hot

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The interesting thing about this story is how the daughter will realize that Callum fucked her entire family... on the one hand it could be something slow and very erotic, seeing that little by little the one who makes the decisions in that house is Callum and not Steve. and at some point Callum could simply show everyone how he could on his knees... and finally, he also puts Melisa on her knees.

PS: My only problem with this story is when Callum "shares his whores" I understand that many people like gangbang... but isn't it better when your toys are just yours? Who wants to share anyway... Callum yes, gangbang no

VassalofDanteVassalofDante6 months ago

The topic of orgies or BBC gangbangs is not to my liking... but the whole topic of Callum corrupting the entire family by himself is very good! I hope there can be more of that. especially that role play that Callum can have as the man of the house!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A little chest hair for that sexy young man's muscular chest! Please! Would love to lick it!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Now that Callum fucks everyone, but neither the mother nor the daughter know Steve's secret... Callum could gradually become more dominant in the house.

For example, Steve could give Callum the central seat in the dining room, Callum could also be more fiery with Melisa showing herself much more openly to the family, and little by little joining Joanne in his games while he impregnates her!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

How Callum dominates everyone in that house Callum makes the rules! Steve just can't say no to what Callum says, so one day Callum should just tell Steve that he and Melissa will use his bedroom for Melissa's first time! Later at night Joanne joins them... Callum should have a threesome with Joanne and Melisa in Steve's bed...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What if Melissa slowly starts calling Callum "dad" in front of Steve... but then Joann starts doing it too behind Steve's back!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Callum could have a secret date with Joann in a luxurious restaurant... but with Steve sucking his cock under the table!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This has been my favorite part so far! I loved seeing Joan fall... I hope we get to see more indiscreet domination from Callum now, as everyone will do what he says, but Joan and Melisa don't know he has Steve and Jack! As they said next, Callum could sit and watch a movie cuddling Joan and Melissa and tell Steve to get him a beer and he just couldn't refuse! All this makes Melissa understand who's in charge in that house.

But before that it would be very interesting if Joan continued cheating on Steve behind his back, now Callum might decide to fuck Joan while Joan knows Steve is in the same house! This could happen if Callum tells Steve to wash the dishes while he and Joann go up to their room! And if there were more bisexual content missing, they could take advantage of those instances to do something between Steve and Jack... or Callum could make Steve start using a chastity device! So Steve will do everything Callum decides with greater impetus!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Totally need more of this series. Need to see Melissa and Joanne and Steve and Jack all taking Callum, one after the other.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please bring it back to the gay/forced gay/forced gay incest that chapters 1 & 2 were bringing. It was just sooo much hotter. Callum needs to start making money off his faggots renting them out/live streaming their incest/forcing son to dominate dad/piss play. Anyway just some ideas looking forward to another chapter

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Callum should start touching Joann's butt in front of Steve and Melisa... Steve couldn't do anything, and Melisa would see it even more alpha.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love how domination, submission and humiliation are explored in this story. Because obviously having a girl's boyfriend come to her house, fuck her mother, and have the girlfriend's father suck his cock is an act of total domination... I would like to see Melissa little by little understanding Callum already has them at his feet... I imagined a situation where Steve doesn't want Melissa to go out partying, but Melissa tells him that she already has Callum's permission... a scene like that would be perfect all around. context that this story has.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked the theme of infidelity more than the theme of gay domination, regardless of the fate of the work in the future, I hope that these two themes are not forgotten... I am not a fan of gangbangs and that Callum sharing his toys with someone else obviously I don't like him, but I understand that many like that idea, so at least I hope Callum can remain the main bastard. I would much prefer the idea of ​​a harem for Callum than anything else but it seems that it is falling into too personal a taste lol

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The Master is gonna take her virginity in front of the whole family!! Family orgy with a Black God!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Not really into that incest stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...