My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 05

Story Info
Callum becomes man of the house. Melissa loses her virginity.
10k words
4.68
26.3k
55

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 08/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,468 Followers

Author's Note

I wanted to take everyone's comments into consideration. I have tried to keep this as gay as possible and I think it's pretty gay. But there are some straight sex scenes and some incest. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

I woke up before my alarm went off. Joanne was still fast asleep next to me, slightly snoring in the cute way she does.

Even though I knew just a few hours early she was getting fucked on our daughters bed by the young, black man that had taken over the family, I still loved her, even more so.

I knew how easy it was to succumb to Callum, hell he turned me, a strictly straight guy, into his personal cock slut. The fact that he had taken over the whole family didn't worry me either, if anything it felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

Callum was amazing, dominant, took what he wanted, who was I to get in his way.

As I stared at my sleeping wife I couldn't help but realise my cock was growing harder. The image of her, with her legs spread wide open, getting bred by a big, black cock, it burned into my head. I loved it, and I also wondered how long we would go until the secrets were all out in the open. I just hoped that she would find me getting fucked by Callum as hot as I find her getting fucked by him.

I also knew that Callum intended to take our 18 year old daughters virginity soon, somehow, with me there! I didn't mind, I was happy for her. Finally little Melissa was going to get to enjoy the pleasure our whole family has been getting.

The sun started to rise and my alarm eventually went off.

"Mmm, morning." Joanne mumbled next to me as she woke up.

"Morning, sleep well?" I asked.

"Oh yeah." She grumbled and rubbed her eyes.

I bet, getting fucked by Callum's big cock really takes it out of you!

What was annoying me quicker than I realised was not being allowed to cum! I had to have Callum's permission which he hadn't given me yet!

"Got any plans today?" I asked her.

"Don't think so, you?" She replied, sitting up on the bed.

"Nothing, nice to have a day with no plans." I told her.

I went down and made us a cup of tea that we drank in bed. It was a strange feeling, knowing both of us were cheating with the same guy, but being completely happy with it.

As we sat there, my phone vibrated, when I grabbed it I saw it was Callum texting me and my cock twitched.

Callum: Hi faggot, get out of the house today for a few hours. Take your whore wife with you. I plan on using your daughter's mouth for a while.

Words that shouldn't pissed me off as a father and as a man, but it only turned me on more.

Steve: Will do, Daddy.

Calling him Daddy still felt strange, but showing Callum more respect as the man of the house just made me feel more submissive to him.

"Hey, you want to have a day out together?" I asked Joanne.

"Hmm, I'll have a think, kind of feeling a lazy day, maybe a nice long bath." He told me.

Oh shit, how do I get her out of her house without being too obvious!

I grabbed my phone and texted Callum again.

Steve: Daddy, Joanne doesn't want to go out, she wants a day in.

No less than a minute later Joanne's phone vibrated on the bed side table. I watched her read it, holding it to the side so I couldn't see and then put it down.

"Actually, yeah a day out sounds nice." She said with a smile.

Jesus Callum really has control doesn't he!

Joanne then got up and went for a shower.

I couldn't help myself, I knew I shouldn't, but I had to.

I grabbed her phone and unlocked it, a password she didn't know I knew.

Then I read the last message by Callum.

Callum: Whore, get out of your house today. I'm using little Melissa's throat for a bit.

Joanne replied instantly.

Joanne: Yes Daddy, although I wish it was my throat you were using.

There were many, many messages between the two of them but unfortunately I didn't get a chance to read them as I heard Joanne shut off the shower.

I went in after her and not long later we were out for lunch. It was a nice day to be fair, Joanne and I barely spent any alone time together and it was good to know that we still had a connection. Both of us may have been cheating, but personality wise, we were still madly in love. We both just needed Callum for sexual satisfaction.

It was nearly 5pm when we got back. I wondered if Callum was done. Then when we walked into the living room we saw Callum and Melissa sat on the sofa cuddling.

"Hi." Joanne said to them both.

"Hey," Callum replied, grinning at both of us, "good day?"

"Yes." Joanne replied.

"Steve, upstairs, I need to speak to you for a minute." Callum said, he stood up and Melissa leant back on her chair.

I could see her makeup was a little smudgy, she clearly hadn't done much to cover up the fact that she had her face fucked recently.

I silently followed Callum upstairs and into our bedroom.

Please say he's got enough cum for a quick blowjob!

"Good day, faggot?" Callum asked when I closed the door.

"Yes, Daddy, it was really nice to connect with Joanne again." I told him.

"Good," Callum replied, "I've unloaded 3 times down Melissa's throat whilst you were out. I probably have one load left for the day but I don't know who deserves it."

"I do!" I instantly replied without even thinking.

Callum just let out a loud chuckle.

"Well, we'll just have to see who wants it the most and who is willing to prove it to me." Callum said.

Any resistance to Callum was completely gone, I knew he had taken over the family and I had no problem with that, I just wanted to be his main toy.

"I'll do anything.... Daddy." I told him, staring into his eyes wanting to show how big a slut I'll be for him.

"Good," Callum replied in a deep, manly tone, "let's get back downstairs, faggot."

Just hearing him speak to me like that had my cock rock hard.

We went back down together and saw Joanne and Melissa sat next to each other on the sofa.

"Move up." Callum ordered.

They both moved a little either side and I watched Callum sit in between them both, so close that their thighs were touching.

Both women were staring at him, as if possessed.

I went and sat on the other chair, running around in my head with how I can be the one to get Callum's load that night.

"Do you want another massage?" My wife suddenly asked him, obviously she was wanting his load.

I can't believe we're competing with who can make this young, black man cum tonight! Funny how Joanne thinks she's just competing with our daughter, but I can be a better slut.

"Go on then." Callum said.

He turned his back and I watched my wife's hands start to rub all over him, massaging his shoulders, his back. All the while, Melissa watched. She had a little confused look on her face, probably wondering why her mum asked to massage her boyfriend.

I could barely take my eyes off of them.

Come on Steve, you've got to think of something.

But my mind was blank, other than just get on my knees and suck his big, black cock, I didn't know what to do.

Joanne on the other hand, massaged him for nearly an hour until Callum told her to go and make everyone dinner.

Once she left, Callum put his arm around my little girl and pulled her close. Their bodies resting on each other, no worry that I was in the room.

Jack eventually came home and his eyes lit up when he saw Callum was here.

Eventually, we all sat around the dinner table.

"Stevie, get me a beer." Callum ordered.

I could see the smile on his face, knowing he was pushing me, knowing I had to prove that I deserved his last load.

This is it Steve, time to prove yourself.

"No problem... Daddy." I said, bluntly.

Once the words left my mouth I felt my entire body start to shake with fear. Calling my daughter's boyfriend "Daddy" in front of my entire family.

I saw Joanne's, Melissa's and Jack's eyes shoot wide open. Joanne's jaw nearly hit the ground as she looked at me.

Callum just smiled and nodded, seemingly impressed.

I got up and headed to the kitchen, it was less than a minute when I felt Joanne's presence in there.

"What was that?" She asked, it was with a hushed tone but with urgency.

For the last hour I had been planning in my head how I could get away with calling Callum, Daddy. I knew I had to lie, to try and put on my best poker face.

I turned to her and smiled.

"It was just a little game we played when we had our boys night," I told her, "me and Jack lost a bet so we now have to call Callum "Daddy.""

I did my best to keep a straight face but the palms of my hands started to sweat. I knew that I was dangerously close to letting everything out and then this whole house of cards could crumble around me.

Joanne looked into my eyes, clearly trying to figure it all out.

Then she let out a smile.

"Well, I guess if you all are calling him that it would be a little strange if I didn't." She said.

Dammit! I thought, I underestimated how much she is willing to do to get his cum!

I got Callum a beer and headed back in.

"Thanks Stevie." Callum said when he took it from my hand.

"You're welcome, Daddy." I told him, looking him dead in the eye.

Melissa still looked confused, whether that was from me calling her boyfriend "Daddy", or that he was ordering me around I didn't know.

"So I heard that these all lost a bet to you the other night," Joanne suddenly piped up, "I think to make it fair we should all have to call you Daddy."

Callum turned and smiled at her.

Fuck! I was sure that would get me to win!

Melissa's head was turning all over the place. I dread to think what was going on in her mind, how we all acted around her boyfriend.

Callum then turned to me and gave a knowing smile, realising how I managed to get away with it.

Then I sat down and we started eating.

I kept glancing at Callum, but he never looked at me. His full attention was on his food.

Except, I did realise that Melissa hand her hand on him. Whether it was on his thigh of his cock I didn't know.

Fucking hell, even Melissa is trying to play the game. At least Jack is too oblivious!

After the dinner we all went back to the living room, this time I pretty much ran to sit next to Callum before my wife could.

Melissa took the other side of him and Joanne and Frank sat on the other sofa. I could see her staring at him, an angry look on her face.

Come on, what else can I do?

"Stevie," Callum suddenly said, "upstairs."

That was all he said to me. I could see the confused look on everyone's face but that didn't stop me following him like a lost puppy.

We went up, back into my bedroom and once the door was shut Callum was just staring at me like a piece of meat.

"I must say, I'm impressed." He said, his arms folded and his big, ebony biceps bulging.

"I told you I'd do anything Daddy." I said, desperate to get to taste his cock and his cum.

He moved back and sat down on my bed.

"You did well, get on your knees." He told me.

Yes! Fucking yes! I beat them all!

I eagerly got onto my knees and crawled between his legs.

"You've earnt this faggot." He told me.

I watched as she started to undo his belt buckle. I didn't care that my entire family were downstairs. Any worry about being caught apparently was out the window.

Then I saw it, his thick, hard, beautiful black meat.

It flopped out of his jeans, as dark as the night sky and as thick as my wrist.

The cock that changed everything, and what a perfect cock it was.

"Go on then, cocksucker." He whispered.

"Thank you, Daddy." I replied before reaching up and taking him into my hand.

My fingers tried to wrap around his shaft, heat eradiated off of him and I saw the slight glisten of precum out of his head.

Opening my mouth, I leant forward and wrapped my lips around his head.

"Mmmm." I moaned instantly.

Fuck I loved this cock!

My wet, warm tongue swirled around his head, savouring every lick.

Taking just past his head into my mouth, I focused on massaging him with my tongue. Spreading my spit all over him.

"I can't believe how easy it has been to turn this entire family into my own little harem." Callum whispered at I pleased his head.

"Mmmm." I moaned back. I couldn't believe it either, only a few months ago we were a normal family until Callum came into our lives.

"Now I have you all competing for my cock," Callum chuckled, "shame that Joanne doesn't know she's competing with you."

I wondered when she would figure that out, I knew it wouldn't be too obvious because she would never think I was a cock loving slut, but I bet once she does know, it will all make sense.

"I want to be your biggest slut, Daddy." I whispered before returning to his cock.

I started to bob up and down a little more, taking his a little deeper into my mouth as I massaged his head with my tongue. My taste buds were on fire and I fucking loved it.

"You seem to be," Callum moaned, "but your whore wife does have an unfair advantage, she's offered to let me knock her up, you can't do that."

He had a point, I knew that if I was a woman and could get pregnant then I would happily let this man get me pregnant. There's a thought I never imagined I'd have.

I tried to think of something to say back.

"What if I say you can knock up my daughter as well." I blurted out.

I couldn't actually believe that I said it, happily giving this black man permission to not only get my wife pregnant, but our 18 year old daughter as well.

"You think I need your permission to fuck a black baby into Melissa?" He almost laughed out.

It was true, at the end of the day, Callum could do whatever the fuck he wanted.

I thought about when I first met Callum, how he had been respectful and trying to impress me. But now, it was so different.

I went back to sucking on his beautiful cock, bobbing up and down in a sensual, rhythmic pattern.

"No," Callum said as I kept sucking his dick, "I'll think of another way for you to prove yourself to me."

"Mmhmm." I moaned in agreement.

I pulled my mouth back, then pressed my tongue against the side of his shaft and started to lick all over him. His smooth, dark skin felt magical against my spit covered tongue.

Knowing my family was downstairs weirdly just turned me on more.

Over and over I ran my tongue around his shaft, covering every inch before finally going lower and licking on his balls.

"Mmm that's it you little faggot, suck on my big, black balls." He moaned out.

His hand rested on my head as I sucked on of his balls into my mouth and massaged it with my tongue. His skin was so smooth, so delicious.

I carried on sucking and licking his balls for a while until I went back to sucking his cock. This time with more passion.

I bobbed up and down like a slut. I could quickly feel my lips get covered in spit as I took him deeper and deeper.

"That's it Stevie," Callum moaned and put some pressure on my head, "deep throat that big cock."

He pushed me further down, I quickly felt his head hit my throat but Callum didn't stop. I let out a little gag but controlled myself, opening my throat up to let him in.

"Glllg.." I groaned as he pushed deeper still.

"I've got to admit," Callum moaned as he pushed another inch down my throat, "I think you give the best blowjob out of all of you."

If my mouth and throat weren't filled with black cock I would've let out a smile.

Finally, I felt it. His balls rest against my chin.

"Glllllgggg!" I groaned as my throat wrapped around his cock, my tongue firmly pressed against him and spit pour down my chin.

"Take it you fucking faggot." He grunted out.

Suddenly, his cock pulsated and I felt his cum shoot directly down my throat!

Nooo! I moaned in my head! Shooting straight down my throat meant I didn't get to taste it properly!

I tried to pull back but Callum held me firmly.

Shot after shot fired down my throat, instantly filling my stomach with delicious, thick cum that I was missing.

Finally he let me go and I pulled my head back, keeping his head in my mouth as I stroked his spit covered shaft.

"Mmmmm!!!" I moaned as I got one, big shot of cum in my mouth.

It was fucking delicious! I was just gutted I didn't get the entire load.

But I kept sucking his dick, trying to milk any last remnants and pour it onto my tongue.

That was until he had to push me away to get me to stop.

"Come on faggot, back downstairs." He told me.

"Yes, Daddy." I replied, actually gutted that I didn't get a proper mouthful.

When we went back to the living I saw all eyes on both of us. I'm sure they were wondering what we were doing, but Callum just went and sat next to Jack.

The rest of that night was pretty silent. I was proud that I won and got Callum's cum, but disappointed to not get a proper taste.

When we went to bed, Joanne fell asleep straight away and so did I.

When we woke up Joanne was in a really good mood. She made us both a cup of tea and we sat in bed for a while.

"We should go out for meals more often," She told me, "It's nice to have some one on one time again."

I looked at her, I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

"I'd love that." I said and gave her a kiss.

I really did love my wife and I knew she loved me. We both just needed Callum to fill in the sexual side of the relationship.

When we eventually went downstairs Callum was watching TV in the living room whilst having a bowl of cereal. He was only wearing tight boxers and I saw Joanne's eyes light up.

"Hi Daddy." Joanne said to him very calmly.

It was weird hearing her call him that, but I almost chuckled a little.

"Hey." Callum replied and carried on eating.

"Where's Melissa?" I asked since she wasn't in the room.

"She's gone shopping," He replied, "what are you two doing today?"

"I need to head into the office for a bit." Joanne told him.

"Yeah, I should probably go in too." I replied.

"Cool, have fun." Callum said.

I looked at him, making himself at home. Then Joanne and I went to get ready. As we left the house Callum was still on the sofa, watching TV in just his boxers.

It didn't take me long to catch up with work and when I got home Callum was in the shower.

He really is making himself at home.

I went into my bedroom to get dressed when I saw Joanne's phone on the bed.

Has she been home? I thought.

Her car wasn't there, but I assumed she came back to get fucked by Callum.

Once again, my curiosity got the better of me and with more time to spare, I went onto her messages.

The first was from that morning.

Joanne: Daddy, what's the deal with you and Steve? Why is he acting so weird and why did you go upstairs for so long last night?

Callum: He's just doing what I tell him, a little man like him always obeys an alpha.

Joanne: It's just... a little strange. If I didn't know any better I would've thought you and him were like me and you.

My heart started to beat faster when I read that.

Callum: You just keep doing as you're told slut and don't worry about anything else.

Joanne: Yes Daddy. But I am worried about how obvious we are being. Does Steve know anything about what's going on?

Callum: So what if he did? Would that stop you?

Joanne: No Daddy, I just don't want to hurt him. I love him.

I felt happy reading that. I understood how she felt, the guilt of cheating but also knowing you can't stop it.

Callum: Well if you really want my cock then you will keep being a good little whore for me.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,468 Followers