All Comments on 'My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 05'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Oh so how perverted. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Callum telling someone "let's go up" is hot as hell! I would like to see more juice taken from that concept:

For example, one day Steve and Joann could be alone and Callum arrives with Melissa... Callum tells Joan to go upstairs while Steve remains uncomfortable next to Mel.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

An important door was opened that can no longer be closed, and that is that everyone calls Callum "daddy"... on the one hand it is good and hot that it happens.

but I think it's important not to lose subtlety, Callum dominates them all but he still has to be careful that the secret remains between the women and the boys... that thing about Callum and Joann going up together and leaving Steve down was very Good, but I would have added a little more text, more reflection, although it was very good that Steve also took the action of listening behind the door!

My favorite scene was the loss of Melissa's virginity and what that means in the future... Melissa no longer refers to Steve as dad, but to Callum... hot hot hot.

nwijoeynwijoey5 months ago

so hot, I wish that was my family. My 2nd wife's name is Joanna and she has an 18yo daughter who is very much into bbc and her 20yo son is gay. My imagination is running in overdrive.

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle555 months ago

Awesome, hope they're all going to be together at some point, we'll see how it goes, thanks again!

liz33ndliz33nd5 months ago

i wonder how loong before mother daughter are doing a show for Steve? good story, five stars

teddy66teddy665 months ago

Loved the story and series. Hope you continue to write more. Love the gay parts. But also love the straight sex. If Callum has a father I t would be nice to see Jack becomes his bitch. Can't wait for More.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh my god, Callum dominating the whole white family like that is so sexy... I wonder what would happen if during dinner Callum started talking about sex with Melissa in front of everyone! Steve couldn't do anything and Callum could humiliate him even more, telling him in front of everyone how he fucked his daughter!!... by the way, it would be very sexy if Melissa and Joan continue referring to Callum as "daddy"

JoeMangumJoeMangum5 months ago

Love the story, but realistically one beautiful bbc wouldn’t be enough to satisfy the whole family…. Just isn’t sustainable. Time for secrets to be revealed and real orgy begin

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another great story. But we need Joanne and Melissa to really see the truth if the depravity of Steve and Jack. The whole naked gay truth.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice chapter. I can't wait to see them all fucking. I hope that Jack will be turned into a sissy or a tranny (breast implants maybe ?) And that the family will get tattoos (queen of spades for Joanne and Melissa, Faggot for Steve, and Sissy for Jack)

Florida2599Florida25995 months ago

I cant wait to find out where this story is heading

teddy66teddy665 months ago

Loved the story and series. Would love to hear more on Steve becoming Callum total slut. Love both the gay and straight sex.

switchguy23switchguy235 months ago

Please let there be a big reveal! I’d love to see Steve and Joanne serving Callum together as the kids watch!

cdCindy1cdCindy15 months ago

I too would love for Steve to watch his wife and daughter together, making out and licking each other's pussies.

One change that I would make to this story is that I would add a scene where the truth came out in the open. Callum would tell Steve to "come upstairs with me". Then, while Steve is sucking Callum's cock, Callum would text Joanne and tell her to bring Melissa & Jack upstairs to the bedroom. They would all then walk in and see Steve sucking Callum's BBC. The truth would be known. Joanne would then get on her knees and take Callum's cock from Steve and suck it herself. All of them would fight over his BBC. That would be so great for Steve to be exposed that way.

Is there another chapter, or is this the final chapter of this story?

VassalofDanteVassalofDante5 months ago

First of all, I would like to thank the author for giving us 3 chapters in almost a month... I hope he hasn't finished this story yet... personally, there is still much more material to come out! In chapter 2 or 3 they talked about going on vacation... what if they go on vacation with Callum now? all while Callum is playing with the dominance he has over this family, they could go to a nude beach and the ideas are endless!

We also need to see Joann pregnant... and just as it was said in the comments of previous chapters... Callum should marry Melissa! It would be the perfect closing in my view... I hope the author takes it into account, and if not, I am still very grateful for this great story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

when callum said he was gonna take melissa's virginity on friday and steve would be present, and with the "does joanne know" questions, i sort of assumed callum was going to do a big reveal where he made the entire family compete for his dick and his load all in front of each other, putting it all out there for all of them to see how they have all fallen under his control.

overall, he has a pretty good setup going for himself. when he ineviably gets joanne (and i assume melissa) pregnant, he'll still have steve and jack to use.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would love to see Steve and Jack transformed into girls for Callum and it should be out in the open

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Now that Callum and Melissa sleep in the master bedroom, many scenarios could be used for humiliation.

For example, one day Callum might just call Stevie and tell him to have a beer sent to his room... but when Steve walks in, he finds Melissa giving Callum a blowjob, Steve still goes and gives it to her as his butler. .

Another interesting idea is that one day Callum calls Joann, literally in this chapter they already talked about the black cock issue between Steve and Joann but they still don't want to reveal that Callum fucks Joann... so this gives rise to Let them be more humiliating with Steve. Callum could just call Joann and she would stay inside the main room with Callum and Melissa and Steve wouldn't know what was going on.

The most humiliating thing I can think of is that one day Callum tells Steve that he should tidy up his room! all while he and Melissa go for a walk or something, Melissa could add more humiliation to everything by saying phrases like -Steve, my daddy wants you to have our room tidied up by noon, bye bye.

exprmntleexprmntle5 months ago

Another great chapter. Please include more about Jack’s progress to sissy-dom. And more Jack/Steve action.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

wow this was a very very good chapter!

But how to continue the story now that Steve and Joann were so explicit about Callum? They practically told each other that Callum was cheating on him...what occurs to me is that now Joann and Callum will just be shameless in front of Steve...Callum should start touching Joann's ass in front of Steve, and Steve It would be silly. . One day, Steve should come home and find Melissa and Joan sitting on Callum's lap... Steve would be ultra humiliated and Joann would act like it was normal.

This might have been absurd before... but with the current scenario it makes all the sense in the world... for added humiliation, Callum could tell Steve to go make dinner while he, Malissa and Joann are together.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

a scenario where callum scolds steve would be so hot! It would be an absolute humiliation towards Steve...

but I don't know what excuse it could be, the first thing that comes to mind is that Steve could forget something that Callum asked him... and as such the latter would end up scolding Steve in front of Melissa and Joann!... Steve could arrive while Joann and Mel massage Callum, and Steve would make a small mistake, but Callum would take advantage of this to humiliate him in front of his wife and daughter!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You should make Callum get dominated by someone as well

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great chapter, still not the biggest fan of the straight stuff but did love all the gay scenes. I hope we get to see more of Jack & Steve maybe putting on a show at that bar or getting loaned out there. Also, excited to see Joanne's reaction to Jack & Steve I hope Jack is made to dom steve while Joanne watches her husband begging for that incest cock

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Would it be too much to ask that Steve kiss Callum's feet one day? in front of Melissa?

The truth is I can't think of a scenario that could serve as an excuse for something like that... but it would be very hot, imagine all the morbidity generated.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You ever notice it’s the same type of writing anytime there’s a black guy in a gay story? It’s always domination. Writers really be writing the same story. Black gets introduced, husband/wife slowly submits, husband/wife find out and then submit later, rest of the family finds out and submits as well. It’s like clockwork like bruh change it up or something. Be different lol

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm not a big fan of the gay or transsexual genre... but at a marketing level... wouldn't it be better for Jack to become Jackie? My theory is that although the sissy genre is not very to my liking, I know firsthand that it is a highly sought-after genre... and as such this story could have a little bit of everything... it already has gay domination with Steve... It has cuckold domination with Joann (which is my favorite genre)... and lastly it could have sissy domination with Callum dominating Jack...

Personally, as long as women are not left aside, I will always read this story, and if it becomes something completely gay I think it is simply not my style, although what I wish most is that in the end the author does what he believes Better, regardless of the direction the story takes, I like how the author has built everything.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeah Callum getting dommed would be hot. I also like the idea of Steve domming Jack.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story will have a Christmas special... I manifest it!

In this Christmas episode Callum will give Steve a chastity cage... and Joann will announce the news of her pregnancy! Maybe Melissa and Jack will think it's Steve's... but Steve knows that deep down Callum is the only possible father! jojojo

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Strategy for Callum to sleep with Joann in front of Steve, and Steve to sleep with Jackie in front of Joann!!

* One day Steve wakes up early in the morning, goes downstairs and in the living room finds Melissa giving Callum a blowjob!!

Callum would be very normal sitting there watching a football game, and he would say hello to Stivie... then Steve would see that in the kitchen Joann was making breakfast for Callum, but only for Callum, and Joann would also be wearing sexy pajamas, like this What would turn Steve on about the whole scene is that he must prepare his own breakfast, while his wife prepares breakfast for his daughter's boyfriend... meanwhile Joann brings breakfast to Callum and while Steve prepares his food he listens a silence that prompts him to Think that Joann is now giving Callum a blowjob!

Steve can't wait to see it but he can't because the whole thing between Joann and Callum is still a secret, although at this point they are so blatant that Callum does what he wants...

The ultimate humiliation would be if after a few minutes Melissa came into the kitchen and said something like this:

Melissa: Stivie (Melissa now calls Steve that because of his position), my dad (Callum) wants to talk to you...

Then Melissa and Steve go into the living room together...and find Joann, completely naturally, sitting on Callum's lap!! Then Melissa lies on the floor and massages Callum's feet... the humiliation is total!

Callum: well stivie, I have news, starting today Joann will be sleeping with me and Melissa in the master bedroom!

Steve: What? as?

Callum: well now that I'm your dad, I'm also Joann's dad, silly, then Joann will sleep with me and Melissa, they'll both be like my daughters, and you on the other hand will sleep with Jackie. and both will be my children.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What if a new character is added? I think it would serve a lot to increase the humiliation... let's not say (assuming) that Joann has a sister, Aunt Karen... what if one day she comes and asks them to stay at her house for a few days? Obviously they couldn't refuse and Karen wouldn't suspect anything at first, but eventually she would discover that Callum sits in the center of the table... she would also discover that Callum sleeps with Melissa in the main room... and little by little it would happen. Keep in mind that this whole family revolves around Callum, when Callum wants something, everyone fights to give it to him... and eventually Callum would end up fucking Karen... obviously this could be several depending on taste... instead of a woman it could be being a man and focusing the adventure on something more homosexual... personally it is not my style but I do think that the simple fact of adding a character would make the story much more interesting.

slavesindeeslavesindee5 months ago

a wonderful story of love and obediance

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Jack should start dressing completely as a woman, and end up completely transforming into Jackie.

I could use a chastity cage and the key would only be in Callum's possession, I think that in addition to all the transvestite morbidity, it would be interesting to see how Steve would react to said transformation...

Seeing that Jackie is willing to use a cage of which the only one who has the key is Callum, he is like the total owner of her orgasms!

On the other hand, the topic of operations could even be explored... how about Callum telling Jackie to get boob implants?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I want someone to kiss Callum's feet! I don't care if it's Steve, Melissa, Jack or Joann... but I need one of them to humble themselves and kiss her feet! Maybe Callum could ignore him for a long time and at one point, in his desperation he would beg Callum to fuck him... but Callum with a smile on his face would say:

-Kiss my feet and maybe I will.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Maybe I'm asking too much, but I seriously think that Callum could be even more dominant over the family... for example, one day he could come home in a bad mood, and just start giving orders to everyone... but now instead of having A smile on his face, Callum would dominate them with an arrogant and petulant face.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Callum getting fucked would be soooo hot! Callum needs to get a daddy who dominates everyone!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

While everyone is sitting at dinner, Callum should throw away his fork... then he would say: Stevie, come here and pick up my fork.

Steve would bend over under the table and start sucking his cock! The others wouldn't be able to see Steve, so even if it was obvious what was happening it would be just as humiliating... even then Callum could do the same to each member of the family... he could drop his fork. . and tell Joann to pick it up, or Jackie, and obviously Melissa.

Callum might even pick up his fork and openly ask... who wants to pick it up?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Callum could fuck Joann and tell Steve to clean up the remains of his wife's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It may be a bit extreme, but I'll say it: Callum could urinate on Stevie... it would be disgusting yes, but at the same time very humiliating and morbid.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would like a big reveal where Callum makes Steve hide in the closet... while he arrives with Melissa, and (surprise) with Joann!!. a mother and daughter trio... and the most humiliating thing is that Callum would make them say obscene things like "you're my only daddy"

"My daughter's boyfriend has a cock 3 times bigger than my husband and he owns this house!"

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Next part most likey mother and daughter both will both have babies. Need for daughter's boyfriend to appear and be submissive also. Bring in more relatives, friends and others to be submissive.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I see that some would like to see Callum subdued... the truth is I think it would be an interesting idea but for another type of story... in this story Callum is practically a king in his girlfriend's house! I honestly think removing that would kill the work a bit... although the last word will always be the author's.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love your stories!! BBC is a fantasy of mine!! I'm bi and BBC are on my bucket list!!!

sleekjillsleekjill5 months ago
your hottest story

Your hottest story, and you have lots of good ones! Hope there's lots of double blowjobs or more in the future. Two of the family servicing Callum's cock, one licking his balls, the last kissing his neck and lips ... then they shift ...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Need part 6.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

“Joanne turned to face the other way and I wrapped my arms around her. This bed was smaller but we only took up a little space as we spooned.

Eventually, we heard Melissa take another load of cum in her pussy and I wondered how long until both of them were pregnant.”

Of course they both will become pregnant. But by that time everything will be out in the open and Callum’s dominance over the entire family will lead to new experiences and new feelings towards each other. I really like that so much of the story is told from the POV of Steve, the husband and former “Daddy.” Very realistic-seeming characters in a very twisted and incestuous tale. Love what they are thinking and feeling as all are transformed into Callum’s sex toys.

I really like the other comments and speculations on this story. I do like Callum in the father role; it neatly flips social, sexual, and racial conventions on their heads in many ways. Callum now has so many holes at his disposal that it is a miracle he can stand after a day of fucking the family! Will he whore out the family members? Or perhaps they could be a feature performance in a black sex club. Fabulous story, as always.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think it's time someone teaches Callum a lesson and doms him

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Callum fucking Melissa and Joann together would be so

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When Callun tells Joann "you won't tell Steve anything", this results in Steve being very humiliated... as it could be obvious that Callum is fucking her but they still keep it a secret, leaving Steve as An idiot. .. added to all this, Joann and Steve have already broken a taboo regarding them both feeling desire for Callum (all while having sex)... so why not take advantage of this humiliation? There are many scenarios... Callum could sleep with Melissa and Joann and make stupid excuses for Steve to humiliate him even more... or simply not explain himself to anyone and decree "today Joann will sleep in the master bedroom"

I think domination with humiliation is the best step this job could have... the next step would be that one day Joann tells everyone that she is finally pregnant, obviously she would be sleeping next to Melissa and Callum so the baby Clearly it wouldn't be Steve's, but no one would say anything because Callum rules them all.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One night, as Joann and Steve were about to fall asleep, Callum called from the master bedroom.

Callum: Stevie, come here for a moment...

Without hesitation, Steve stood up and headed to the room, but when he entered, what he saw took him by surprise. Callum lay peacefully on the double bed, as if nothing was happening. Meanwhile, Melissa was giving him a blowjob. Steve apologized for interrupting. But neither Callum nor Melisa seemed to care about her presence, Melissa continued sucking his huge cock without caring that Steve was in the room because Callum's order was more important... and Callum was with a cocky smile on his face.

Callum: Come on Stevie, you can come in, don't apologize, just come in and come here.

Steve walked in slowly, trying to hide the fact that he wasn't watching Melissa suck Callum's huge, beautiful black cock. But the situation was ridiculously clear, Melissa wasn't even covering herself or anything, she was just with her eyes closed sucking Callum's cock with all the effort and passion she could muster.

Callum was amused by the tension in the atmosphere but his body remained totally relaxed and in control of the situation, his head rested on his hands and his muscular abdomen was exposed, revealing how perfect his body was.

Callum: Stevie take those empty beers that are on the floor here and take them to the kitchen.

Steve slavishly complied with Callum's order and as he was about to leave the room, Callum spoke again.

Callum: Oh, and Stevie... when you come up, bring me two more beers.

When Steve finished doing everything Callum ordered. He went up and gave the beers to Callum. Mellisa was no longer sucking his cock, but was curled up on Callum's strong shoulder, her chin completely white, dripping with the cum that had just fed her.

Steve again walked with slow defeated steps and handed the beers to Callum, then Steve was getting ready to leave, but Callum added the final humiliation.

Callum: Stevie... don't you think you should give your daughter her goodnight kiss? Melissa go give Stevie his little kiss.

Melissa: Got it daddy, Stevie come here.

Melissa got up from the bed with a smile and her lips closed that showed that there was Callum's semen even inside her mouth... Steve simply let himself be carried away by the humiliation and felt all the semen on his face.

Steve: Good night honey, good night cal-dad.

Callum: Stevie, one last thing, when you're with Joann, tell him to come over for a moment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Callum should make Melissa get his name tattooed!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Now that it's all so exposed but the "secret" is still kept, they should play with videos... Callum could film Joann sucking his cock, Callum would ask him "what if I send this video to Stevie?"

and Joann responded: damn, I want a real cock, and yours is far superior to my husband's!

LucyGirlyLucyGirly4 months ago

There needs to be at least one more chapter, covering what it is like once all the subterfuge is gone.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Jackie should completely become a woman... it would be hot if now that we haven't seen much of her she suddenly arrived with huge tits... all to become Callum's favorite. until Stevie humbles herself again and looks for a way to be Callum's favorite whore again.

Lustdemon76Lustdemon764 months ago

Absolutely loved the entire story. Hopefully the next chapter will see both Joanne and Melissa pregnant, and everyone finding out the entire family is Black Owned.

The only thing that would have made it better, would have been more panty and stockings wearing by Steve and Jack.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please don't let the story end yet... more themes can still be explored... the whole theme of gay submission is fine, but infidelity mixed with humiliation is really a work of art...

The author could make scenarios where Joann could literally sit on Callum's lap and Steve couldn't say anything, no one could do anything in fact, and Joann would act completely normal (as if sitting on her daughter's boyfriend's lap were normal). .

Callum could even invite Joann to his room along with Melissa! And Steve couldn't do anything either.

My favorite scenario would be that one day Steve comes home and finds Joann and Melissa topless, each sitting on Callum's lap, hugging him and worshiping him like a god. When Callum sees Steve he would simply say

-Come and massage my feet.

Steve would kneel and massage Callum's huge black foot.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wouldn't it be interesting if Callum just walked around Stevie's house naked?

I mean, it would be a definite show of dominance, since Callum would literally walk around naked and everyone would have to act normal...plus the excuse for this could be that Callum just feels more comfortable naked.

One day, while everyone is having lunch, Callum might come down from the master bedroom (obviously the master bedroom) and be completely naked.

That trust could end in very erotic and humiliating scenarios for Steve.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please, more... I need more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Joann sits on Callum's lap in front of Steve

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Maybe once the “secret” is out so the entire family knows they’re owned by Callum, have Callum cage Steve and Jack in a chastity cage and walk around the house caged

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The vacation that was promised in chapter 2 is missing.... but this time with Callum

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I hope this is not the end... I would really like to see Joann pregnant... maybe Melissa too, but the humiliation of seeing Joann pregnant would be the best.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Fabulous story. Everyone loves everyone else, but they all want Callum’s big cock in their holes. Love it. Really well written, like every story by the author.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would really like Callum to humiliate Steve in the following two ways:

1) Callum has Steve bring him a beer while Melissa gives Callum a blowjob... but when Steve hands Callum the beer, Melissa never stops sucking Callum's cock.

2) Callum has a private date with Joann but under the table, Steve is sucking his cock, Joann doesn't realize this and Callum and Joann's evening takes place while Steve is listening to everything.

cdCindy1cdCindy13 months ago

Reading this story again made me so hard -- I had to jerk off into my hand AND EAT IT ALL UP !!!

One excerpt that fits me and my wife (with one change) is:

"I really did love my wife and I knew she loved me. We both just needed WELL HUNG MEN (not Callum) to fill in the sexual side of the relationship."

I truly need cock - both in my mouth & in my man-pussy -- to complete my sexual side. Just like I would love for my wife to have a hot stud (or 2 or more) to regularly fuck her, giving her the sexual pleasure I no longer can. We still love each other but I don't want to fuck her. I only want to get her hot stud lovers ready to fuck her and then watch as they give her the sexual pleasure she needs and deserves.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Hope it's as good as the others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...