My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am Jackie; I'm your faggot, sissy daughter." Jack moaned.

"Mmm!" I moaned back and carried on making out with him as I held my cock balls deep.

Our tongues danced against each other's, spreading spit across them both as I slowly pulled out, before pushing back in.

"Oh god, that feels so good." Jack whispered to me.

"I know, your pussy feels amazing around my cock." I whispered back.

For a moment, I held my sons face in my hands, staring into his beautiful eyes as my cock slowly moved in and out of him.

We shared a loving stare. This wasn't fucking. No, I was making love to my son.

When I kissed him again it was tender and sensual, holding him close to me. Jack wrapped his legs lovingly around me as I thrusted in and out.

His arse clenched around my shaft, and every time I left just the tip in before pushing back.

"Steve... oh god." Jack moaned.

"Oh Jackie, I love fucking you." I moaned.

"I love you fucking me." He moaned back.

I slowly made love to my son like that for a while. Every second felt like a year of pure pleasure and joy.

"Steve, I need you to fuck me... properly." He finally panted.

I just smiled back at my son, moving my body up but keeping my cock inside of him. I grabbed his legs and rested his ankles onto my shoulders.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Steve, we've both been fucked by Daddy... I think I'm ready." Jack joked.

He's got a point.

And with that, I started to fuck my son as hard as possible. While keeping his legs in the air, I hammered in and out of his tight, little arsehole like a man on a mission.

My cock slid in and out of him. Jack made high pitched, girl-like moans as I grunted over and over. It was fucking heaven, and we both loved it.

I grabbed his little cock from outside of his thong and started to rub the tip with just my thumb.

"Yes! Rub my clit Steve!" Jack moaned. He really did want to be a girl.

My thumb massaged the head of his cock and a wet patch appear on his thong as my cock slid in and out.

"Fuck... yes! Make me cum! Make your sissy daughter cum!" Jack moaned out even louder.

"Cum for me you gay, faggot!" I shouted.

Harder and harder I fucked and rubbed him.

"Yes... fuck... I'm cumming... I'm cumming!" Jack shouted, "Fuuuuuuuccckkk!!!"

I felt from outside of his thong as warm, thick cum erupted from his cock. His arsehole tightened around my own cock, and in a matter of seconds, I knew I was about to fill him up.

"I'm gonna cum in you!" I moaned.

"Fill me up! Cum in my tight, fucking cunt!" He screamed.

"Fuuuuuuccccckkkk!!!" I shouted as my balls tightened and my cock erupted into my son's arsehole.

I kept hammering into him, a constant flow of thick cum erupting from my cock and filling my son's bowels like the gay whore he was.

"Yeeeeess!" Jack moaned.

Both of us just kept panting and moaning until our orgasms eventually died down, even though that took a long time.

When my cock eventually went soft and fell out of his arse, I leant down and kissed him passionately again.

"Mmm, I'm gonna enjoy using you." I told him.

"Good, you better do it a lot." Jack replied, his make-up well and truly ruined on his face.

The Revelation

Jack was seated fully down on my cock. I had just cum deep inside of him as he rode me, facing the other way so I could stare at his arse.

When he pulled off, my cum leaked out of him. It was a beautiful sight.

"I'm so glad Daddy said you can use me whenever you want." Jack told me as he pulled up his thong.

So far, only Callum and I knew about Jack's crossdressing ways, but I knew he was wanting to do it more and more. I walked in on him by accident a few times in the last couple of weeks. I told him every time that he needs to be more careful, but as soon as I saw him looking like that, I had to fuck him.

"I know, I've cum in you nearly every day for the last two weeks." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Between you and Daddy fucking me, I definitely don't need any more cock." Jack laughed.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time.

"Shit, go back to your room. Your mum will be back soon." I told him.

"Okay, thanks again." Jack said and ran off.

I cleaned up a little and waited downstairs for my wife.

When she walked through the door, I instantly saw a worried look on her face.

I just watched in silence as she looked up at me, then quickly darted her eyes away. Without saying a word, she came and sat down next to me.

"We need to talk." She whispered. It was like all the colour had left her face.

Oh no, this can't be good.

Her cold hand grabbed mine, and she finally turned to look at me.

"Joanne, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Steve I... I..." She stuttered, pure panic in her voice, "I'm pregnant."

In that moment, I was surprised how unsurprised or unworried I was. Of course she was pregnant. It was only a matter of time. Why was she so... and then it clicked.

Although we had pretty much accepted that she was getting fucked by Callum, neither of us had actually admitted it properly yet.

It had been a long time since Joanne and I had sex properly. A couple nights a week I would fuck her with the strap-on, but my cock hadn't gone near her pussy in ages.

I knew it was Callum's; she knew it was Callum's, and I needed her to know it's fine. Although, there was a little part of me that felt even more humiliation coming my way.

What will the neighbours think in our all-white village when me and my wife come home with a black baby.

"Joanne," I whispered and grabbed onto her hand, "it's okay."

"What?" She asked, her eyes opened a little wider.

"It's okay, a new baby, that's good news." I told her.

A little bit of colour came back to her face.

"But... but..." She stuttered but I cut her off.

"I love you Joanne. Nothing is ever going to change that," I told her, "and a new member of the family, I think it's great."

"Oh Steve, I don't deserve you." She said. Her head crashed against my shoulder, and her arms wrapped around me.

"You deserve everything you could ever want," I told my amazing wife, "I love you so much."

"I love you, too." She told me.

So this is it, Callum has officially bred my wife. She is going to have a black baby. I wonder if I will raise it as a father?

But that was a question for another day.

Joanne kissed me suddenly.

Apparently me accepting it and her no longer worrying seemed to turn her on.

In ten minutes we were in our bedroom, and I was fucking Joanne from behind while, wearing the strap on based on Callum's cock.

As far as I was aware, no one had spotted my new tattoo, not even Jack. But Joanne wasn't too good at hiding hers.

I made my wife cum whilst fucking her with a strap on, and then we went to bed together. Holding her in my arms, I was actually happy, if not a little embarrassed that a young black man had impregnated my wife.

A few days went on and everything seemed fine. We didn't tell anyone about Joanne being pregnant yet, thinking it was best to wait for the right time.

Joanne and I brought it up occasionally but not that often. I could tell she was still a little worried, but I did my best to keep her mind at ease.

Then, on a Monday night I got home after work. After putting my bag on the floor, I headed to the living room where I could hear the TV was on.

I knew I shouldn't have been, but I was a little surprised when I saw Joanne sitting on Callum's lap like nothing was wrong.

"Hey hun, how was your day?" She asked, not doing anything to move off the young black man.

"Good... how was yours?" I asked.

"Good, sit down, I'll get you a drink." She said.

As she stood up, Callum slapped my wife's arse before she walked away. Joanne didn't stop or do anything; she just kept walking like it was normal.

"Stevie." Callum said with a smile after Joanne had left the room.

"H-hi, Daddy." I stuttered.

I looked at the young black man that had knocked up my wife, and all I wanted to do was rip his clothes off and let him fuck me!

Joanne brought me a glass of water and sat down on the left of Callum. Callum then patted the sofa on his right and I sat there.

Both Joanne and I sat close enough to Callum to be touching.

"Isn't this nice?" Callum asked.

"Erm, yeah." I replied.

For a few minutes, it was just awkward silence. I wondered which of us he was going to fuck and just hoped it would be me. I assumed Joanne was thinking the same.

"So, I take it you've heard the good news about Joanne?" Callum suddenly asked.

Oh fuck.

"Y-yeah I have. It's great news." I told him.

"Ah fuck this," Callum said, I looked up at him, and Joanne did the same. "Time to stop with the secrets."

"No!" Joanne pretty much shouted, "Please don't!"

I could see the sheer worry in her face. Her eyes darted to me then back to Callum.

"It's time," Callum said, he grabbed both of our legs for support and stood up, my heart was racing, sweat building up in my palms as I looked at him. "It's time to finally admit that you're both my black cock loving whores."

Oh no.

I thought I was going to be sick. I could actually feel life draining away from my body. The secret I hid for so long from my wife was finally out.

When I managed to find the strength to turn and look at her, Joanne looked how I felt. Pale, eyes shot wide open, and her mouth hung open as well.

"I fucking knew it!" Joanne pretty much shouted, "I knew it! I fucking knew it!"

"I'm so sorry." I whispered, I had to look away. I couldn't bear to see her staring at me like that.

"And you knew about me?" She asked.

"Well, it was kind of obvious." I told her.

"How long?" She asked, but I didn't reply, "How long have you known for sure?"

"Since the start." I admitted, still looking at the floor.

"And you didn't say anything! I've been worried about getting caught cheating whilst the whole time you've been doing the same, and you knew about me!" Joanne shouted.

"Now, now," Callum finally joined in, "I told him not to say anything, so don't be blaming poor Stevie."

"Why?" Joanne asked.

"I also told you not to tell him," Callum argued. "Look, you're both my sluts. Just be happy you don't have to hide it anymore."

No one said anything for a minute after that. When I looked up, Joanne was still staring at me, but she didn't look angry.

"I'm sorry." I told her.

"Oh Steve," she whispered, "I love you."

"You do?" I asked, actually kind of surprised. "Still?"

"I'll always love you. I don't care if you prefer dick. What we have is so much more than just that." She said.

"I don't know if I prefer dick... but I do love Callum's." I admitted. It felt like a weight had actually been lifted from my shoulders.

"Yeah, he does." Callum laughed from the side.

Both Joanne and I looked up at him, Callum just stood there smiling like the god he was.

"I want to see it." Joanne suddenly blurted out.

"What?" I asked turning my head to her in shock.

"I want to see you sucking his dick." She said, very bluntly.

My heart started to beat faster then. I knew that Joanne was getting fucked by Callum, and I thought she guessed something was going on with me and him. But still, there was a part of me that worried she would leave when she found out for sure. Maybe I could have the best of both worlds?

"You..." I said but Joanne interrupted me.

"I want to see my husband taking our daughter's boyfriends big, black cock... Just like I have been doing for so long." Joanne told me, but this time with a smile on her face.

I couldn't help but smile back.

"I have to admit, I would love to see you getting fucked by him again." I told her.

"Again?" Joanne asked.

Oh shit, I'm a fucking idiot.

"Oh... erm, yeah... I guess." I stuttered, trying to find the words.

"I have little Stevie hide in your wardrobe the first time I fucked you," Callum admitted with a chuckle. "He got to see the whole thing."

Joanne had a shocked look on her face but actually let out another laugh.

"Well, that's not fair," She joked. "I definitely get to watch you getting fucked then."

Suddenly her hand reached over and held onto mine, I gave hers a squeeze and then looked into her beautiful eyes.

"I would love that." I told her.

"Urgh you two," Callum sighed but in a jokey way. "Right, get to my room now."

We both stood up, but Callum interrupted before I started to walk.

"No, both of you crawl." Callum told us.

I looked at Joanne, and she looked at me, and both with a smile, we dropped to our knees.

It was nuts, crawling upstairs after our young, black lover, knowing we were both about to get fucked.

As we went onto the landing Callum turned to look at us both.

"Whore Joanne, get the strap on, we can spit roast this little faggot." He said and went into his room.

I turned back to look at Joanne behind me.

"Now that I can do." She said with a wicked grin.

Joanne crawled to our room, and I carried on to Callum and Melissa's room, our old room.

Once I was in there, Callum stood near the bed.

"Well, that went pretty well." Callum said.

"I know, better than I could've hoped." I replied. I felt like the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders.

"Don't tell her anything about Jackie yet, or that you licked your daughter's cunt." He told me firmly, but before I could reply, Joanne crawled into the room with the strap on in one hand.

I looked at her smiling back at me and then we both looked up to Callum.

"So," Callum continued, "You want to see your faggot husband sucking my big, black cock?"

"Yes Daddy," Joanne said, "I want to see him pleasing the cock that turned my strong, straight husband into a little gay slut."

Fuck her words had my cock rock hard!

"Faggot Stevie, stay there," Callum told me, "Whore Joanne, come and undress me for your husband."

"Yes Daddy." Joanne replied.

I watched my beautiful wife stand up and walk over to our daughter's black boyfriend.

She lifted his top off over his head, showing off his stunning, muscular, ebony body. Then she undid his trousers and pulled them down, finally revealing his cock that changed our entire family.

"Now, get on your knees right next to me," Callum told her. "You're going to get an up close view of your cocksucking husband."

"Yes Daddy." Joanne replied.

"Faggot, come and suck my dick in front of your wife." He told me.

"Yes Daddy." I replied.

I crawled over to him, knowing I was actually about to suck a dick in front of Joanne, and I was horny as fuck!

I wasted no time getting over to him and reached up to wrap my fingers around his hard, hot shaft.

With one last look to my wife, I opened my mouth, leant forward and wrapped my lips around the perfect cock.

"Mmmm." I instantly moaned at the taste and the feel of it.

"Fuck, that's hot." Joanne said from the side.

I had my eyes closed and just enjoyed this dick in my mouth as I flicked my tongue around his head.

"Hate to admit it, but your husband is the best cocksucker out of all of you." Callum told Joanne.

"Better than me?" Joanne asked.

I was slowly bobbing just past the head, making love to his cock with my mouth and tongue.

"Yep," Callum told her, "Considering he's only been doing it for a few months, he's fucking amazing."

I actually wanted to smile when he said that, like it was some sort of achievement.

"Well that I've got to see," Joanne said. "Show me what a good cocksucker you are Stevie."

"Mmm." I moaned in reply.

Callum's cock filled my mouth with warmth. My lips were tightly wrapped around his shaft as they slowly moved up and down, just enjoying myself.

I swirled my tongue around his head, feeling his ridges as I spread my spit around him. When I tasted his precum, I was filled with joy.

"Look at him go. He really does love it," Joanne whispered. "He's good at licking me out, but look how eager a cocksucker he is."

"I was surprised I was his first," Callum told her. "He was so easy to seduce as well."

"That I can understand." Joanne said.

This was crazy. I had been so worried for so long about this coming out, but there I was, sucking on our lover's cock, and my wife actually liked it!

Knowing what was going on, my horniness started to take over. I began to bob up and down faster, taking him deeper.

"That's it, gay boy. Take it down your throat and show your wife what a cock whore you've become." Callum moaned.

"Mmmm." I moaned back to him.

I pushed my mouth further down his cock, feeling his head hit my throat, but that wasn't going to stop me.

"Gllgg." I accidentally gagged and coughed, but I managed to keep this ebony beast in my mouth.

Going deeper again, the walls of my throat wrapped around his head. It was like my mouth was stretched as far open as possible, just filled with black dick!

I forgot about Joanne for a while, just bobbing up and down, deep throating this perfect cock.

After a few minutes, his dick was completely covered in my spit trickling down my chin. I wanted to be a proper slut for him.

My right hand moved up and played with his balls, spreading my spit around them as I bobbed up and down like a faggot.

"Whore Joanne," Callum moaned out, "get behind your husband and get his arsehole ready for me."

"Gladly!" Joanne replied.

She grabbed my trousers and undid them before pulling them down. I was so focused on the cock in my mouth that she positioned me so my arse was stuck out.

"What the fuck?" Joanne suddenly asked, "you got him the same tattoo you got me?"

My cheeks burned red with humiliation, I forgot about the tattoo!

"Oh no, your husband did that all on his own," Callum laughed out. "He saw yours and said he wanted one as well!"

Suddenly, Joanne spanked and grabbed my arse cheek.

"Fucking hell, he really is a gay whore, isn't he?" Joanne asked.

"You wouldn't believe some of the stuff he's done and begged me to do." Callum told her.

It was like I wasn't even in the room. I just bobbed up and down on this big, black cock as they both talked about me.

It was embarrassing but fucking amazing!

"Now eat your husband's arsehole, you fucking whore!" Callum roared out.

Joanne spread my cheeks with her hands, but I tried to keep my full focus on Callum's cock.

But then my wife's tongue touched my arsehole for the first time ever. It was fucking amazing!!!

"MMMMMMM!!" I moaned around Callum's dick.

Knowing my amazing, beautiful, perfect wife was rimming me just sent waves of new pleasure throughout my body.

"Fucking hell, he loves it." Joanne laughed as she spanked me again.

Then her tongue returned to my tight, little arsehole.

As I bobbed up and down on Callum's black cock, Joanne's tongue pushed in and out of my arse.

She was proper tongue fucking me, and I fucking loved it!

"Mmmmm... Mmmmm." I moaned over and over from the pleasure.

Then Callum gripped my head.

"Time to face fuck you, faggot." He warned.

"Mmmhmm." I moaned back to him.

Joanne's tongue never left my arse, but then Callum slid his cock all the way down my throat until his big, black balls rested on my chin.

He went straight into fucking my throat like it was a pussy.

"Gllg.. gllgg. Glllg..." I gagged over and over, spit flying around my face and down my chin.

I was a fucking whore, and I loved it!

Then IJoanne pushed a finger into my tight arse as Callum kept fucking my face.

"Glllllggg!" I groaned in pure pleasure.

Callum never stopped fucking my throat, and before I knew it, I had 3 fingers in my arsehole.

"I think he's ready," Joanne said as she finger fucked me. "Can I see you fuck him now Daddy?"

When Callum pulled his cock from my throat I let out a loud gasp and spit poured down my chin. I was a fucking mess.