My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 06

Story Info
Steve gets rewarded and hears some news.
13.3k words
4.71
24.6k
54

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 08/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,468 Followers

Huge thank you to OldBroad76 for editing this for me!

The New Toy

I woke up to my alarm blaring right next to me. My wife, Joanne, was pressed hard against me. It was still taking some getting used to sharing Melissa's much smaller bed ever since Callum had taken our room.

"Morning." I said and turned my alarm off.

"Hmm," Joanne groaned, "what time is it?"

"8am." I told her, standing up.

"Urgh," She groaned again. "Right, I'll go for a shower."

"I'll make us a cup of tea." I said, and Joanne just smiled at me.

To my surprise, when I got downstairs, Callum was also awake, wearing just a pair of boxers while sitting on the sofa watching TV.

"Hi faggot." He said without looking at me.

I turned my gaze and saw he was watching American football, which is why I assumed he was awake this early.

"Morning Daddy," I replied back to him, "Cup of tea?"

"Nah, I'm alright. Getting used to little Melissa's room yet?" He asked.

"Not yet." I said and stretched my back.

"It's only been a few weeks, you'll get there." He said with a little smile.

He loved humiliating me. Well, not just me, but the whole family. And, in truth, I knew we all loved it as well.

By the time I made the tea and took it upstairs, Joanne was out of the shower and getting ready for work.

"I'll go for a shower myself. See you in a sec." I told her.

Shortly after, I was dressed to go into the office and heading downstairs.

As soon as I got to the hallway, I heard whispering going on between Joanne and Callum, but annoyingly, I couldn't hear what they were actually saying.

Then, when she emerged from the doorway, she had a huge look of shock on her face, like I had just caught her cheating!

"Oh, you startled me," She joked. "Are we still booked for 8 tonight?"

"Yeah, all booked." I told her.

A kiss on her cheek and we were both off to work, although part of me wondered what she was talking to Callum about.

I also knew that she had occasionally left work to get fucked by him. So,I spent all day rock hard, imagining my wife taking this young, black cock in her cunt.

As much as the day dragged, I finally got home and jumped into the shower again to get ready for our date.

Wearing my nicest trousers and a black shirt I headed downstairs to where Joanne, Jack, Melissa and Callum all sat in the living room.

Jack sat on the floor, and both women were on either side of Callum, the king of our house.

"How long until you need to go?" Callum asked.

I watched in pure disbelief of his cockiness when he extended his muscular, black arms around both women. Gripping onto their shoulders, neither woman looked shocked or resisted, letting Callum hold them both.

"Still got about half an hour." I told him.

"Great," Callum said, looking at Melissa and then back to me with a giant smile on his face. "You won't just get me a condom, will you?"

What did he just say?

Joanne's eyes shot wide open, and Melissa let out a girly giggle.

"I.. erm... I..." I stuttered out.

Even with everything Callum has done, taking over the family and embarrassing us all, this was another step further, even for him.

"You don't mind, do you? Don't want any accidents with little Melissa here." Callum joked, looking me dead in the eye.

My cheeks burnt red, and my entire body shook with trepidation.

"N-no, of course." I stuttered again.

Quickly turning around,I ran upstairs.

As if he just asked that in front of everyone! He literally has no fucks!

I opened Melissa's, well, mine I guess, bedside drawer and grabbed a few condoms. Even as I walked downstairs, my hands grew sweaty with nerves.

When I went back into the living room, it was like nothing was strange at all. No one gave me a funny look or said anything.

Then I handed the condoms over to him.

Callum looked at them for a second then brought his attention back to me and burst into laughter.

"Not yours!" He bellowed out. "There's no way your little condoms will fit me! Don't want them ripping,do you?"

Oh my god!

I was engulfed by humiliation and shame, which was only made worse when Callum threw the condoms onto the floor by my feet. Even more to my shame, his humiliation had my cock starting to grow.

"You'll need to go to the shop to get extra large." He said, grinning at me.

"Right... Of course." I replied, refusing to look at either my wife or my children.

Hanging my head in shame, I turned around and quickly got into my car and drove to the closest shop.

I felt even more embarrassment, although I don't know why, when I handed the XL Condoms to the woman working behind the till, and she gave me a funny look.

My entire drive home I felt like a nervous wreck. My hands were even shaking when I opened our front door.

Then I walked into the living room, but only Joanne and Jack. Jack, were still sitting on the floor.

"He's in their room. He said go on up." Joanne told me, staring at me with a straight face.

Why does he even want these? Isn't he breeding both Joanne and Melissa? Is this all to humiliate me?

With the XL condoms in my hand, I headed up to my old room and gave it a quick knock.

"Come in!" Callum shouted.

I slowly opened the door and peeked my head round, and once again my heart stopped.

Callum lay on the bed, seemingly completely naked, although I couldn't see his bottom half because my daughters half naked body was blocking it! She was on her hands and knees, wearing little shorts and no top, just a bra, but I could see her blonde hair and her head bobbing up and down at Callum's waist!

She didn't flinch or do anything to hide herself as I opened the door!

She knows she sucking his cock in front of her father, but she doesn't care! I mean, why would she? His cock is perfect!

"Hey Stevie," Callum shouted out, "come pass them to me."

I couldn't speak, even if I wanted to. My mouth felt dry as a bone. Added to the fact that I could hear my 18 year old daughter sucking his dick, which had a lot of my attention.

Ever so slowly I walked around the bed, my eyes fixated on my daughter as her face finally came into view. Her soft lips tightly wrapped around Callum's big, black cock looked utterly delicious. She had a slight glisten of spit around her lips that also looked to be soaking his shaft every time she moved up.

Although her eyes were closed, she was perfectly happy bobbing up and down on his dark meat with me in the room.

I finally handed the condoms to Callum, who was very happy with himself.

"Thanks Stevie," He replied, "Bring me up a beer as well before you go."

I couldn't take my eyes off my daughter giving him a blowjob. In my head, I was actually critiquing her, knowing I could do better.

"Stevie?" Callum asked and brought me back to reality.

"Sorry, yes, Daddy." I told him.

Melissa didn't stop or look up at me at all before I left the room.

"Should we go in 5 minutes?" Joanne asked when I returned downstairs, not phased at all by what was going on.

"Erm, yes, sure." I replied.

I grabbed a beer from the fridge and headed back upstairs. I couldn't lie, my cock was rock hard by witnessing my daughter suck on his big, black dick.

Ever since watching Callum taker her virginity I hadn't watched anything between them two, something I would definitely like to see again.

Once again, I knocked on the door, but this time it wasn't Callum's voice I heard.

"Come in!" Melissa shouted.

My cock twitched at the sound of her voice.

I opened the door with hope of seeing her riding his cock, but it was no luck.

Instead, Callum was sitting on the bed with boxers on while Melissa had her head tilted onto his muscular, ebony chest, and they were both smiling at me.

Melissa still just had a bra covering her, which she didn't seem to care about.

"Hi Steve." Melissa said with a happy voice.

I looked at her, too embarrassed to reply.

"Thanks Stevie." Callum said and held out his hand.

As I walked over to hand the beer to him, I noticed something on my daughter's face.

That's cum!!!

And it wasn't a small amount! Apparently, Callum gave her a full-on facial! Most of her face was dripping in his thick, creamy, fucking delicious cum!

She just smiled at me without a care in the world as I handed Callum his beer.

"Are you and Joanne off now?" Callum asked, taking his drink from me.

"Y-yeah," I stuttered, "we will be back later."

"Okay, have fun." Callum said.

"Thanks." I whispered and turned to leave.

"Wait!" Callum shouted, grabbing my attention.

When I turned around, I saw confusion on my daughter's face.

"Don't you think you should give your daughter a kiss goodbye before you go?" Callum asked me, his face alight with joy.

Melissa's eyes shot wide open at the suggestion, but when Callum gave her a look, she just turned and smiled at me.

"Yeah," She said, "give me a kiss goodbye, Steve."

She really is as submissive as her Mum and me.

My cheeks burnt even more as I silently walked to the other side of the bed to where Melissa lay.

Resting my hands onto the sheets, I got closer and inhaled the sweet smell of Callum's perfect cum off her face.

She turned to one side, and I planted my lips against her soft, wet, sticky cheek.

Ooooooh god!

I had to do everything in my power not to just lick her face clean right there and then!

Even though my lips were shut as they pressed against Melissa's cheek, the smell and feel of Callum's cum took over my senses.

I did nothing to pull back, instead I just left my lips against her, enjoying the smell.

"Okay, you can go now." Callum said.

As I pulled back, t some of his cum stuck to my lips and nose that touched Melissa.

"Okay, bye." I quickly whispered and ran out the door.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

How had I gotten to this position?! But I didn't care about that much as I licked the cum from my lips and moaned silently.

Joanne was waiting for me in the living room when I got downstairs. She was in a long, black dress and looked absolutely stunning! Even if I had Callum's cock on my mind!

"Ready?" She asked.

"Ready." I replied.

She took my hand in hers and off we went.

It was a lovely date, even though we hadn't had sex since I pretended to be Callum, it seemed out marriage was better than ever.

I assumed it was because we were both finally totally, sexually satisfied, which just meant our emotional bond grew stronger.

When we got back, Joanne was all over me, kissing and grabbing my body. I knew she was horny, but I didn't have permission to have sex with her or to even cum.

But that didn't stop her kissing me the entire way to our bedroom.

I closed the door, and by the time I turned around, Joanne had ripped her dress off and stood in front of me completely naked.

Her beautiful, slim, sexy body just waiting for me. My cock was rock hard!

"I have something I want to try." She said to me.

Without replying, I watched as Joanne turned and looked into the drawer next to her bed.

Wait, what's that?

I took a step closer as she rummaged through her drawer, and I spotted something on her lower back.

Then it finally clicked.

When did she get a tattoo?!

It was on her lower back just above her arse, and I knew exactly what it was. Ever since this started with Callum I researched online about being dominated by a black man, and I recognised this tattoo instantly.

It was a queen of spades tattoo.

Jet black spades symbol with a white "Q" in the middle. And within that "Q" were the letters "CJ". Callum's initials.

I knew that meant she was his property.

I couldn't believe it. My wife who had always been anti tattoos had herself permanently marked to show that she was a slave to a young black man. Even worse, it was pretty much a tramp stamp! I wondered when she had it done, but to be honest, it was fucking hot!

Then she spun around, and I tried to look away as though I hadn't spotted it.

Finally, I saw what was in her hands.

I big, black dildo. And when I say big, I mean big! But something else, it was attached to straps.

Does she want to peg me?

The thought instantly turned me on.

"I want you to fuck me with this." She finally told me, crushing that idea.

Wait, what?! She wants me to fuck her with a strap on?!

"You want me to." But before I could finish, she cut me off.

"I want you to put this on and fuck me with it," she said bluntly, "I need something bigger than... you."

I wish I could say that was a hit on my pride, but I understood.

Joanne held the dildo out to me and without thinking I grabbed onto it.

As soon as I touched it my fingers wrapped around. It was so life-like. My fingers ran against the bulging veins and then rubbed around the thick head, then... wait a second... I know this dick.

I closed my eyes and felt it up and down, covering every inch in my hands.

I would know this dick anywhere! This is Callum's cock!

It hit me that somehow Callum had made a dildo from a mould of his cock!

I was shocked, but part of me was happy because that meant he knew what was going on.

When I looked back up at my wife, she had pure glee in her face, obviously eager for me to do it.

Fuck it.

"Get on the bed." I told her.

Without saying a word, Joanne jumped onto the bed and spread her legs, showing me her already soaked, smooth pussy.

"You're going to have to get me started with your tongue. I need warming up for something so much bigger than you." She told me.

Words that should've hurt me, but they just turned me on more!

I crawled onto the bed between my wife's open thighs and leaned in and pressed my tongue against her warm little hole.

"Mmm that's it." Joanne moaned.

I wondered whom she pictured, but to be fair, I was enjoying tasting her sweet, delicious cunt.

I licked up and down, flicking against her clit before slowly fingering her to warm her up to be fucked with our black lover's cock!

After a few minutes though, Joanne couldn't take it anymore and pushed my head away.

"Okay, fuck me with that big, black cock!" She moaned.

I instantly ripped off my clothes and grabbed onto the dildo. I had never worn a strap-on before, but I realised how hard they actually are to put on!

In a few minutes though it was locked in place over my own cock. Having a fake cock that was identical to Callum's on top of mine just made me realise how much smaller I was than him. You couldn't even see my little, white cock, just his big, black one!

"It's going to need to be a bit wetter," I whispered and then looked at my wife, "come and suck my black cock, whore."

"Mmm yes, Daddy." Joanne replied, not worrying about how obvious she was being.

My beautiful wife sat up and leant over to my waist. She loudly spit onto the strap on cock, and her lips wrapped around the shaft.

"Mmm." She moaned as I watched her bob up and down.

Seeing her lips move against such a life like version of Callum's dick had mine rock hard underneath it, but Joanne showed no interest in my dick.

Except for when her chin accidentally hit my cock's head, she didn't pay it any attention.

"You like sucking my big, black cock, don't you?" I whispered.

"Mmmm." Joanne moaned back.

I was impressed with how deep she was taking it, which got me worried that she could get to being as good as me, I need to up my cocksucking game somehow!

For a few minutes she just made love to the strap-on with her mouth, covering every inch of it in spit as she moaned more and more.

"Right, lie back you cheating slut." I ordered, taking on the role of Callum.

Her lips pulled away, and she laid back down, waiting for me to fuck her.

As I leant over her, I grabbed the dildo and slapped it against her soaked cunt a few times.

"Tell me what you want." I said.

"Mmm please Daddy, I need that cock in my slutty little cunt." Joanne moaned with her eyes closed.

"You prefer this cock over your husband's?" I asked as I pressed the head against her throbbing clit.

"You know I do," Joanne replied, "His little cock never satisfied me, not like yours."

Fuck I'm horny!

With that, I started to push the strapoon into her and watched her pussy lips stretch around the head as I slowly impaled my wife with this big, black dildo.

"Yeeess." Joanne panted.

I watched inch after inch of this beautiful cock slide into her.

"Deeper." Joanne moaned.

I pushed further, watching the dildo slowly disappear inside her pussy.

I finally felt my own cock touch below her pussy, but as I kept pushing, my cock just moved down as this strap-on finally went fully inside.

"Fuuuck, I'm so full!" Joanne moaned, keeping her eyes locked shut. I'm sure she was picturing Callum instead of me.

"You like that, you married slut?" I shouted out.

"I fucking love your cock, Daddy!" Joanne shouted back.

"I bet you can't even feel your husband's cock in your cunt anymore!" I moaned. Although my cock wasn't getting any pleasure, I fucking loved it!

"I never could!" Joanne shouted, "His tiny little cock never really pleased me!"

"Well, now you're about to get fucked like the black cock whore you are!" I shouted.

And just like that, I started to thrust in and out of my wife as she pictured our daughter's black boyfriend.

"Fuck.. fuck... yes Daddy! Fuck your little slut!" Joanne kept moaning.

Her legs lifted into the air, and I managed to push even deeper inside her cunt.

"You only want black cock now, don't you?" I moaned as I thrusted in and out of her.

"Yes! I never want a white dick again! Only black!" Joanne screamed.

Finally, I leant down and pressed my lips against hers as I fucked her, but Joanne quickly pushed me away.

"I can only kiss...." She moaned and then her eyes opened for the first time, and it was like realisation hit her, "never mind."

Then she grabbed me and pulled me back down for a hot, passionate kiss.

We kept making out, our tongues violently pressing against each other as I fucked her. Joanne's moans became wild in my mouth as I pushed and pulled the entire strap-on in and out of her.

I fucked her like that for a few minutes until I pulled back, and Joanne let out a sigh of disappointment.

"Get on your hands and knees whore." I ordered.

As she spun around, I slapped her firm arse cheeks. Then I got a proper look at her tattoo. It wasn't subtle to say the least!

"I like your tattoo, whore." I told her.

There was a little trepidation in her moan as she realised that I spotted her new tattoo, but before she could say anything, I shoved the entire strap-on, balls deep into her soaked cunt.

"Fuuuckk!" Joanne moaned and arched her back, "It shows I'm only a slut for black cock!"

"Who's black cock?!" I shouted as I spanked her hard.

"Youuurrs Daddy!!" Joanne shouted.

I watched her pussy so perfectly taking this black strap-on and wondered if she was ever satisfied with my little dick. Her moans made it clear that she wasn't.

"Rub your clit, you cheating slag!!" I ordered her.

Her right hand moved down and started to play with herself as I fucked her as hard as I possibly could, really hammering in and out of her stretched little cunt.

"Oh god... fuck... yes! You're so fucking deep!" Joanne moaned.

"That's it, slut; take that black cock!" I moaned, and before I realised what I said, words just escaped my mouth, "You're an even bigger whore than Melissa!"

Clearly, my words didn't panic Joanne at all.

"You know I'm a bigger whore than her!" She shouted without missing a beat, "She can't take your cock like I can Daddy!"

I wondered if Callum had Joanne and Melissa committing incest like he had me and Jack do. That was definitely something I would want to see.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,468 Followers