My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 07

Story Info
Joanne gets punished and Steve's parents arrive.
17.3k words
4.25
9.1k
34

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 08/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to Oldbroad76 for editing this for me.

I didn't really know which category to put this one under. So far they have all been "Gay Male" and although there are plenty of gay scenes in this story there are also plenty of other scenes.

So I settled on Incest as that does seem to be a major factor in this particular category.

But what you can expect... Gay Male, Lesbian, Incest and Interracial.

Getting to Watch

"There's a good little faggot." My wife, Joanne moaned.

I was between her legs on Callum and Melissa's bed. Well, it used to be our bed, but Callum made us swap with my daughter.

Joanne was naked, her legs spread, and I was running my tongue up and down her pussy. She tasted perfect, so sweet, and I kept pushing my tongue as deep into her as I could.

"How's that pussy tasting?" Callum said from the side.

I turned my head and saw the young, amazing black man next to me. He was completely naked, and instantly my eyes went to his big, hard, black cock.

"Amazing, Daddy." I told him and returned to licking my wife.

"Just think," Callum said as he moved around the room, "eventually you'll see a little black baby come out of there."

"Mmm." I moaned back. For some sick reason, knowing my wife was pregnant with Callum's child really turned me on.

I felt some more movement on the bed followed by a sucking sound.

Looking up, I saw my wife had her head facing Callum with her mouth open and her lips wrapped around his big, black cock.

"Mmmm." My wife moaned as she sucked his dick.

Fuck, just seeing that had my own smaller cock so hard.

I carried on licking her pussy while listening to her moan around our black lover's cock. Callum had well and truly taken over the family.

For a few minutes, all that could be heard was me licking Joanne's pussy and her sucking Callum's dick.

"Right, get out the way, faggot. It's time to fuck your whore wife." He said.

"Yes Daddy." I replied and quickly got off the bed.

"You can sit there and stroke that little cock like last time." He said and pointed to the chair in the corner of the room.

I sat down, pushing the butt plug in my ass deeper as I watched this young black man mount my white wife.

"Ready, you knocked up slut?" Callum asked as he lined his massive cock up with her pussy.

"Yes Daddy," My wife moaned. "Shove that baby making cock deep in my cunt as my faggot husband watches."

"Oooh god." I moaned listening to her. Fuck, I loved the humiliation.

I stared intently as his massive cock stretched my wife's pussy until he was balls deep inside of her. How did she ever enjoy my small cock before?

"Oh fuck! Yes Daddy! Fuck my slutty little cunt!" My wife moaned as Callum hammered into her.

His body was perfect, dark as the night sky with muscles that flexed as he fucked my wife.

Joanne moaned like a whore. Callum had arranged for Melissa and Jack to be out, so she could be as loud as she wanted.

Her legs wrapped around his ebony waist and pulled him deeper into her.

I stroked my own cock at the sight.

"You like seeing me being fucked by a real dick?" Joanne moaned and looked at me.

"I love it," I moaned back and wanked faster. "I love seeing your pregnant cunt getting destroyed by his cock."

Joanne went back to moaning passionately. They never kissed though. No, Joanne would only kiss me. God, I loved her.

I carried on watching Callum batter my wife's pussy with his cock. Joanne came three times until eventually I came over myself. Then shortly after, Callum filled my wife's pussy with another load of cum.

"Come and lick her clean, faggot." Callum ordered, pulling himself from my wife.

In a heartbeat, I was between her legs and tasting his thick, creamy cum pouring out of her pussy.

"Mmmm." I moaned at the delicious taste.

After a few minutes of licking my wife's hole until she was clean, I turned my head and licked Callum's cock clean, also.

"Such a queer." My wife laughed as I sucked and licked Callum's flaccid but still massive cock.

Callum then pulled out of my mouth and left the room without saying a word.

"Come up here and kiss me!" Joanne ordered.

I ran up and laid on top of my wife, kissing her as passionately as ever. My cock was already hard again, and it tapped against her pussy, but we couldn't have sex. Callum said I wasn't going to be putting my cock in my wife ever again, except for blowjobs.

"I love you." She said, breaking the kiss and looking into my eyes.

"I love you, too." I replied and kissed her back.

Complete Loss of Power

The next day, I was in the living room with Joanne sitting next to me, and we were just watching TV.

"So, your mum and dad will be here this weekend?" She asked me.

The thought terrified me. I did my best to just blank it out, but I knew it was coming, although I had no idea how it was going to go. My dad was an old-fashioned man's man, and I knew how he was going to react when he saw how Callum ran this house. Especially adding the fact that he was a little racist, as well.

"I know, has Daddy said anything to you about it?" I asked her.

"Not really," Joanne admitted. "I wonder if he will act any differently when they're here."

"Yeah, me too." I replied.

I had to push the thoughts away until there was actually something I could do.

Luckily, the front door opened shortly after, and in walked Callum with Melissa practically hanging off him.

My beautiful, once innocent daughter. Who would've known when she first brought Callum to our house that he was going to change all of our lives? And if only she knew that she had committed incest with me when I licked her pussy before Callum took her virginity.

That thought made me wonder if Joanne and Melissa had done anything sexual. Neither of them would confirm or deny it, but knowing what Callum had me and Jack do, I wouldn't be surprised.

"Out of the way, we're sitting there." Callum said, walking up to me and Joanne.

"Of course, Daddy." We replied in unison and stood up.

Joanne headed into the kitchen to start dinner.

"What are you cooking?" He asked.

"Lasagne." Joanne replied.

"Fuck that," Callum scoffed back. "Make some chicken instead."

"Oh, erm, yes Daddy." Joanne said back to him.

I sat on the other sofa in silence for a moment. Melissa's hands were all over Callum. It was like she was obsessed, but to be fair, we all were.

"Stevie, get me a beer." Callum said, changing the channel from what I was watching.

"Yes Daddy." I replied and stood up.

I headed into the kitchen and saw Joanne getting the food ready.

"Hey," I said and got her attention, "Why don't I do this? You can go relax."

"Are you sure?" She replied with a huge smile.

"Definitely," I told her, "I'll give this to Callum, and then I'll come do the rest."

Joanne walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you, sweetie." She whispered.

I returned and handed Callum his beer as Melissa was practically wrapped around him. Then I returned to the kitchen just as Joanne was joining them in the living room.

It wasn't until 20 minutes later when everything was in the oven that I returned to the living room.

Instantly I could sense tension in the air.

Callum was on the sofa, watching TV and leaning forward, and Joanne was behind him, massaging his back. Then just to Callum's left was Melissa. She had her arms crossed with a furious look on her face.

"Everything okay?" I asked as I sat down.

"Fine." Callum replied for all of them.

But as soon as he said it, Melissa gave a massive huff, stood up, and marched out of the room.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked.

"Think she's jealous of this slut." Callum laughed. He didn't lower his voice or anything, and Joanne just carried on massaging him like nothing was going on.

Another fifteen minutes went by, and Joanne never stopped massaging Callum while Melissa stayed in her room.

"I'm going for a shower," Callum eventually said and stood up, "Pick a movie for tonight."

"Yes Daddy." Joanne replied and grabbed the remote.

She flicked through for a few minutes. As she searched the options, I realized that Jack had been in his room all day, and I thought it would be nice to have us all together.

Joanne agreed, and I headed upstairs to get our son. I suppose I should've been shocked at what I saw, but I wasn't. Callum was in there, completely naked this time, and my son, if you could still call him that, was on his knees sucking his dick.

As I looked at my son, he was dressed completely as a woman again. He had a woman's wig on and a face full of make-up - he's really learnt how to do his make-up properly lately - He was also wearing a very short, red dress, thigh high fishnet stocking, and 6-inch high heels.

To anyone else looking, you would just think that it was a girl.

"You really should knock, Stevie." Callum moaned at me as Jack seemed unfazed by my being there. He carried on giving the blowjob.

"Sorry, Daddy." I whispered and closed the door.

"Jackie here was just desperate for some black chocolate since she's only had your white one lately. Isn't that right?" Callum moaned.

Jack pulled the dick from his mouth and looked at me with no shame.

"It's true, Steve. I needed Daddy's cock in my mouth again." He said.

"Plus your daughters being all bitchy about Joanne being so touchy feely with me, so I needed another whore to use." Callum then laughed and looked at my son. "What else did you beg for?" Callum asked.

Jack looked me dead in the eye.

"I begged Daddy to fuck my pussy again. I miss feeling so stretched by his cock. Yours doesn't stretch me that much." Jack told me and then went back to sucking Callum's cock.

This entire house had become a sex pit revolving around this young black man.

What's worse, I was horny as fuck watching it.

I just stood there, my small hard cock pressed against the inside of my jeans as I watched my son bob up and down on this big, black cock with pure love. It wasn't even ten minutes when I watched Callum filled his mouth with a load of cum.

"Alright, that's enough." Callum said and pushed my son's head away.

"But Daddy, you haven't fucked me?" Jack replied, gulping down the last of his cum.

"I said that's enough!" He growled. "I'm saving some to fill your sister later."

Jack looked to the floor, clearly upset that he didn't get Callum to fuck him... I knew that feeling.

"See you in a few, Stevie." Callum said and left the room.

Jack stood up and sat back on his bed, loading up his laptop.

"Jack, we're watching a movie downstairs. Why don't you join us?" I asked him.

"I can't." He quickly replied.

"Come on, son. It'll be some nice family time." I said.

"But then I'll have to get dressed into my other clothes, and I don't want to." He told me.

I could see how upset he was about that, and I felt really bad for him. He was afraid of how his own family would react.

"Listen," I said and sat down next to him, closing his laptop and making him look at me. "If you want to tell your mother and your sister about this, you can. We all love you, Jack. Nothing will ever change that."

"But... they'll think I'm a freak." He said, his voice breaking a little.

"They won't," I said. "You should never be ashamed of who you are."

He sniffed a little and then smiled at me.

"Okay, I'll come watch the movie." He said.

"Great, let's go." I replied and stood up.

"Wait, let me get changed first." Jack replied.

"I just told you, you don't have to hide it." I said, but he cut me off.

"It's not that," He continued. "I will tell them, but not while I'm dressed like this. Don't want to give everyone a heart attack."

I laughed when he said that because he had a good point.

"Okay, well, whenever you're ready to tell them, I'll be right there with you." I said and rubbed the wig covering his head.

"I love you... Dad." He whispered.

It had been a while since he had called me dad. It was strange but nice to hear.

"I love you too, Jack." I replied.

I saw his hungry eyes looking at me, and I knew exactly what that meant.

"Do you... think we have time?" He asked.

Fuck, when he was dressed like that, how could I possibly resist him?

"Okay, but we have to be quick!" I told him, undoing my belt.

"Perfect, I've already got a plug in, so I'm ready to go." He said.

I watching my son stand up, bend over his bed, and lift his dress up, revealing that he wasn't wearing any underwear. The little slut.

I pulled out his plug and slid my cock balls deep into my son's asshole.

"Oooh god." I moaned at his tight little hole wrapping around my cock.

"Fuck my pussy." Jack moaned.

I knew he wasn't feeling even a fraction of the pleasure compared to when he took Callum's cock, but I sure was.

I grabbed my son's hips and went straight to fucking him as hard as I could. Jack moaned and whined like a little girl.

"Fuck, your pussy is so tight." I moaned, watching my cock slide in and out of him.

"Fuck it Steve, fuck your daughter's pussy!" He moaned again.

Strangely, that made me think of Melissa. I couldn't help it. After seeing her getting fucked by Callum, I looked at her in a more sexual light. I closed my eyes and pictured my own daughter as I fucked my son.

It took me less than five minutes to feel my balls tighten and fill my son's asshole with a hot load of cum.

"Thank you, Steve." Jack whispered when I pulled my cock out.

"Now be quick." I told him and left him to get changed.

On my way downstairs, I saw a serious conversation coming from the living room. Both Joanne's and Melissa's voices sounded like they were arguing.

"I don't care. You are still my daughter, and you will do as you're told." Joanne's voice said as I entered the room.

"You don't get to tell me what to do!" Melissa shot back.

Fucking hell. If that was a few months ago, she would've been in for a world of trouble saying something like that.

Joanne turned to look at me.

"Speak to your daughter!" She shot out.

"What's going on?" I asked, hoping I could defuse the situation.

"I'm supposed to be going to a party on Friday night, and Mum is telling me I'm not allowed." Melissa argued. Her arms were crossed, and she angrily tapped her toe.

"Your grandparents are coming this Friday," I reminded her. "You should stay and see them."

"I'll only be gone for a few hours. It's not that big a deal." Melissa argued again.

I never had her speak to me like this before. It was very, very strange. Maybe Callum treating us like this was having an effect on her.

"I'm sorry, Melissa, but no, you're not going to that party." I said, putting my foot down and acting like a parent for the first time in a while.

Melissa looked at Joanne, then back at me. Her arms were still crossed, and she actually had the bravery to smile.

"Well Steve, Joanne," She paused, "We will just see what Daddy has to say about this."

Oh shit.

Melissa marched out of the room, barging past Joanne and me as she headed straight upstairs.

"Can you believe her?" Joanne asked.

I huffed, agreeing with my wife.

We sat down and waited for Callum to come back and give us his verdict. Before he came back though, Jack arrived in jogging bottoms and a hoody. He looked like a completely different person from when I fucked him not long ago.

All three of us sat there in silence. I doubt any of us knew what to say to each other until we heard footsteps coming from upstairs.

Melissa entered first with a cocky smile on her face. She stood at the side of the doorway and then... Callum emerged... completely naked!

All three of us had our mouths hung open as Callum, in all his glory, stood there. His big, semi hard cock swinging as he walked, his massive muscles just begging to be touched.

"Melissa is going to that party on Friday." He said, bluntly and to the point.

I turned and saw Joanne went to speak but quickly stopped herself.

"Is that a problem, Steve, Joanne?" Callum asked.

I almost couldn't believe it. Callum, the young black man who was fucking every member of this family was now overruling our parenting decision. This was a new low. He had taken my manhood and now, I couldn't even tell my own daughter what to do.

What's worse, he was completely naked as he did it! And no one said a word about that!

Jack was practically drooling over Callum, and to be honest, my cock was already starting to grow again just looking at him.

"No," I whispered. "No problem, Daddy."

"Joanne?" Melissa then said, her voice cocky and arrogant.

"Okay, no problem for me either." She whispered, almost like she was ashamed.

"Good." Melissa said with a smile before skipping over to the sofa to take a seat.

Joanne and I were pressed together on the smaller sofa with Jack on the floor. Then we all watched Callum's cock swing as he moved to sit next to Melissa.

There we were. One big happy family. Callum, completely naked while cuddling my 18-year-old daughter. My wife and I, defeated by this young black man. Then my son, my cross-dressing son. I couldn't believe how much everything had changed since Callum came into our lives.

Punishment

On Wednesday, I got back from work, and there were cars outside, so I knew people were home. However, when I opened the door, I quickly realised no one noticed I was there.

"You fucking bitch!" my daughter yelled out.

They were in the living room, completely out of sight from me, but their voices were crystal clear.

"Melissa, I'm sorry!" Joanne's voice replied. I quickly noted that she wasn't angry about the way our daughter just spoke to her. In fact, she actually sounded like she was pleading.

"No! You fucking slut!" Melissa then shouted, "I can't believe you."

"I can explain." Joanne pleaded again.

I quietly stepped into another room, safely hidden away as I listened.

"Explain what?" Melissa shouted, "That you're a whore? That you've cheated on dad? That you're fucking MY boyfriend!"

So, it had come out! How?

"It isn't like that." Joanne tried to argue but her voice sounded weak.

"It's exactly like that!" Melissa replied, "You've been getting fucked by my boyfriend for god knows how long! Just because you're a pathetic, desperate old slag doesn't mean you can go after my boyfriend!"

"I didn't go after your boyfriend." Joanne whispered back.

"No way he went for some old stupid cow like you!" Melissa argued. "I bet you were desperate for it. A desperate slut that just can't say no! How long? How long have you been fucking him?"

"A... a while." Joanne replied.

I had never heard my daughter speak like this with such rage before.

"Oh my god! That's why he can get away with what he wants around here, because you're sucking his dick or getting fucked by him whenever you want! You're fucking pathetic!" Melissa yelled.

"Melissa..." Joanne stuttered back, but our daughter cut her off.

"Wait!" She shouted. "The... the baby... whose is it?"

There was a definite pause when she asked that.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" Melissa carried on. "You fuck my boyfriend because you're a worthless slut! And then you get pregnant by him! You've cheated on dad, let him think he's having another kid when really it's MY boyfriend's!"

"Please stop." Joanne whispered.

"What is it? You just wanted some big, black dick?" Melissa then asked.

"What? Melissa..." Joanne weakly replied.

"That's it, right?" Melissa said. "You couldn't stand that your daughter was getting fucked by a big, black cock, so you had to try and take him from me! You're just a stupid slut, aren't you!"

I looked up and my heart stopped when I saw Callum standing in the hallway looking at me. He put a finger to his lips to signal not to make a sound.