All Comments on 'My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 07'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Bi47Bi4722 days ago

This has been a wonderful story I have really love it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

walt555walt55522 days ago

I loved this Chapter and while happy another is coming sad that it must end. Ty for sharing.

elboriquaelboriqua22 days ago

Best chapter yet in this amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

I honestly think It would be a good twist if Steve's dad dominates everyone

Anthony1965Anthony196521 days ago

I love this story and can’t wait for the next chapter.

Anthony1965Anthony196521 days ago

It was such a wonderful part of the story when Callum and Steve kissed. It was wonderful Steve appreciating Callum being part of the family and them showing their true feelings towards each other.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

I hope he gets the chance to be with his daughter at least once! This series is so good!!

coitusraptuscoitusraptus21 days ago

another awesome instalment try not to leave it so long next time please. and what about Joanne,s fall when is the next story.

40951138140951138119 days ago

I don't want to see black books. It's disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

It was awesome I sure wish I was part of that family. Will there be a part 8 and more

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Breathtaking.

I love this series so much and this chapter was just breathtaking.

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle5519 days ago

Super hot! Super super hot! Can't wait for the "final" chapter, if that's really the end, I'm gonna be definitely sad lol anyway if we have one last chapter to go, then so be it, I trust you to make it awesome, as usual

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Thank the lord!!! Been waiting for this !! Looks like a nice long one too… ( just like Callum ). I’ve just read the first few paragraphs at the breakfast table and I’m already hard. Can’t wait for my girlfriend to go out so I can cum like a slut to this.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Omg omg omg The mythical chapter 07 is here.

It’s been ages since I put a pair of my wife’s panties on to cum. Now I can again. Let’s make the comments section filthier than Steve’s panties after a hard sesh with Cam. Xx

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

The addition of the grandparents was a mistake.

Should have been younger dumb sluts. Nieces. That Malissa could of taken all her anger out on.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Hot story. Need next part.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

good chapter as always.... (and it's a shame that this series ends in chapter 8).

but grateful to the author for such morbid work... I think I have a very interesting formula for the final chapter... a form of closure at the level of "morbid" and "narrative coherence"... let's look at it like this, what's missing of this history? Well, obviously Melissa needs to find out Steve's secret... but it would be boring if she found Callum fucking Steve, wouldn't it? something very common.

How about this:

We know Callum was already walking around the house naked... now that Steve's parents are finally gone, Callum could walk around the house naked again... but how does this connect to Melissa's discovery? How about planning a day at the backyard pool? Obviously Callum would be naked, but one thing would lead to another and Melissa and Joann would get naked next to Callum... after that, Callum would tell Steve and Jackie to get naked. ..and to the girls' surprise (especially Melissa), both Steve and Jackie would have chastity cages... the scenario is very clear. it exposes you to Callum as the dominant entity without even wanting to do more... Melissa doesn't even need anyone to say anything... it's implied, and Melissa can see it when she looks at Steve's still-deprived little caged penis. of his freedom. being in his own house... in contrast to Callum's huge penis free throughout that house that now belongs to him.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

^ I like the caged cock pool idea.

How about she doesn’t say anything? When she sees the cages I mean … instead she drinks… drinks too much and as the day/evening goes on she gets more and more drunk… you can cut the atmosphere with a knife as an irritable Mellisa keeps looking over at her dad and brother in disgust but doesn’t comment ! … until she bursts into tears screaming she can do this anymore and runs off…. Maybe Calum tells Steve and jack to go comfort her…. There’s a bit where a crying Melisa in her bikini is being hugged buy dad and his cage is pushing into her side… still she doesn’t mention it. Because to mention it would be to acknowledge that her boyfriend is in some way gay and fucking her dad and bro.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

It would also be interesting if Melissa wasn't actually surprised... after all, she already sucked Callum in front of Steve and then kissed him!

It could be interesting that Melissa doesn't say anything and simply accepts Callum as the absolute authority within that house.

An ending where Steve's father discovers that Joann's son is black would also be interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES