My Daughter's Black Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, I could use the bathroom as well." And I headed upstairs.

As I opened the door to the main bathroom, Callum was stood in there smiling, watching as I closed and locked the door.

"I knew you would come." He said with a grin.

"I-I don't know why I came." I said stuttering.

"It's because you want my big black cock between your white lips again." He said stepping towards me.

I couldn't speak, no words came to my head as Callum was now only inches from me.

"Now, do you want to suck my cock?" He asked.

"Yes." I said looking up at him, knowing that I made my decision.

"Get on your knees then." He ordered.

Without speaking, I got onto my knees and was eye level with his crotch again. I watched as he pulled down his jeans and once again I was facing his huge black cock.

A few weeks ago, the thought of a cock did absolutely nothing to me, but now just staring at this cock my mouth was watering.

I opened my mouth and leant forward but Callum grabbed my head and stopped me. Looking up in confusion, he said.

"I am sleeping in Melissa's room tonight."

What?

"You can't." I said, trying to keep strong to my rule.

"I can, when we go downstairs, you will tell Melissa that I can sleep in her room. Or you will never suck my cock again." He told me.

I couldn't think straight, I didn't want to give in to his control, but I was desperate to taste his cock again.

"Fine." I huffed, hanging my head in shame.

"Good, open your mouth and stick out your tongue, but don't move." He told me.

I did as he ordered, sticking my tongue out, I watched as he held his own cock and started to rub the head all along my lips and then up and down my tongue. I just wanted to wrap my lips around his cock and suck him until he came in my mouth again, but he was just teasing me.

"That's all you're getting." He said and then pulled his jeans back up and put his cock away.

"W-what?" I asked, confused, looking up at him.

"After the way you spoke to me before, you don't deserve it. Next time you want my cock, you will have to beg me for it." He told me.

I couldn't stop myself, all of my arguments in my head were gone when he rubbed his cock on my tongue, I looked up at him and said.

"Please, please let me suck your big, black cock."

He just smiled and said.

"That's a good start, but you won't get it tonight. Instead, you are going to tell everyone that I am sleeping in Melissa's room, and then next time if you are lucky, I will let you suck my cock."

I was broken, horny and desperate for his cock. But there was nothing I could do, instead he left the bathroom and I remained on my knees with no taste of cock in my mouth.

After a few minutes, I picked myself up and left. I thought about what I should do, I could end it now and let him know that he doesn't have the power here. But that's not what happened.

Entering the living room where everyone was waiting for me to watch the film, I said.

"I have been thinking, and Callum can stay in your room tonight."

Melissa's face was plastered with a smile and she nearly shouted.

"Really daddy?"

Looking at my wife who had a confused look on her face, I said.

"Really, he can stay there."

"Thank you daddy" Melissa said, jumping up and giving me a hug.

For the rest of the movie I caught myself glancing at Callum who was occasionally smiling back at me.

Why wouldn't he let me suck his cock? I kept thinking.

After the movie ended, we all said goodnight and I watched as Callum went into my daughter's bedroom, before closing the door he turned and smiled at me.

Back in my bed, my wife asked me.

"So how come you let him sleep with Melissa?"

"I just thought it was time." I said bluntly, not wanting to carry on the conversation.

"You should've asked me first." She said.

She was right, but at the time it made perfect sense to me.

The next morning I was woken up by Joanne getting changed.

"Where are you off to?" I groggily asked.

"Me and Melissa are going shopping." She said.

I lay back down and relaxed as she got ready, heading downstairs to have a cup of tea and say bye. That was when I saw Callum and realised he wasn't leaving when they were leaving.

"Jack is out at football all day, so no fighting you too." My wife said with a laugh and kissed me on the cheek.

"We won't." Callum laughed and hugged my daughter and I watched as they both walked down the drive.

After they got into the car, I nervously closed the door and turned around, seeing Callum smiling at me.

"Finally, we are alone." He said.

There was no arguing in my head anymore, that was gone when I agreed to let him sleep in Melissa's room. If he told me to suck his cock right now then I would. In my mind I justified that it wasn't cheating because it was with another man, a weak argument I know.

Staring at him, Callum finally spoke.

"So, how much have you been thinking of my cock?"

All my inhibitions gone, I replied.

"A lot."

He let out a little laugh and finally said.

"I told you, you will have to beg me."

Stepping closer, I thought of any words that would help my cause to finally have his black cock in my mouth.

"Please Callum, please let your girlfriend's dad get onto his knees and suck your big black cock like the slut he is for you."

I couldn't believe those words just came out of my mouth, but I was desperate. I needed to taste his cock again.

"Come with me." He said and then started to walk upstairs.

I quickly realised he was guiding me into Melissa's room.

He is a sick bastard!

Once inside, he sat on her pink bedsheets and said.

"You're going to suck my black cock on your innocent daughter's bed."

I hated the thought, but there was no chance that I was going to say no to him. Especially after slightly arguing last time.

Instead, I got onto my knees in front of him, smiling down he said.

"Take my shorts off slut."

Calling me a slut no longer angered me, instead it seemed to just turn me on more.

I wrapped my fingers around his shorts and pulled them down, releasing his big cock that sprung free in front of my face.

"Grab my cock." He ordered.

I wasted no time and wrapped my hand around his hard cock, just feeling it in my hand gave me back the memory of the first night I sucked his cock.

He leant back onto my daughter's bed and said.

"Now, beg me to let you suck your daughter's boyfriend's cock."

I looked up from his cock and announced.

"Please sir, let you girlfriend's dad suck your cock on her bed."

"Sir?" He said with a laugh.

Why did I call him sir?!

"Go on then slut, get your white lips around my big cock." He ordered.

I didn't need anything more than that, I licked my lips and opened my mouth and guided his cock into me.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned, loving having his cock back between my lips.

"Good slut, your daughter doesn't suck my cock as eager as you do." He said.

I couldn't believe he just told me that, I had assumed they were sexually active but I had no desire to hear about it. Although that didn't stop me from taking his cock down my throat and bobbing up and down on it like a slut.

"If only she knew what a cocksucker her father is, you could give her some tips." He told me.

I hated him calling me a cocksucker, but I guess right now I am.

Feeling his hands going onto my head, I swallowed and took his cock further down my throat, running my wet tongue all over the head.

"Have you ever done this before?" He asked me.

Unwillingly taking his cock out of my mouth, I told him.

"No, I've never thought of a cock before yours."

Laughing he replied.

"I assumed you were a life faggot, guess it's just my black cock that got you hooked."

I didn't like him calling me a faggot, but I just ignored him and carried on sucking his big cock. Wrapping my lips around it and shoving it down my throat.

"Fuck, you are good at that." He said and then grabbed my head and pulled me off his cock, "But let's get more comfortable."

Then I watched as he went back up my daughter's bed and lay flat on his back.

"Come on the cocksucker." He ordered.

Following his instructions, I got onto Melissa's bed and looked down at his amazing body, then his amazing cock.

Putting it back into my mouth I gave him a good a sloppy blowjob.

"Lick my balls slut!" He ordered.

Taking his cock out of my mouth, spit drooling down my chin, I dove my face lower and ran my wet tongue all over his big, smooth balls.

"Mmm fuck yes." He moaned grabbing my head as I took his balls into my mouth and licked them all over.

"Go lower." He ordered, raising his legs and spreading them.

I started to lick underneath his balls and his legs were slightly twitching around me as I ran my tongue all over him.

"Rim me." He gasped whilst moaning.

"W-what?" I asked, never having that thought in my head. But he looked down at me and firmly ordered.

"Get that tongue out and rim my black arsehole!"

"Yes sir." I said back, loving his firm tone.

I placed my hands under his firm arse cheeks and watched as he raised himself up. I lowered my head and stuck out my wet tongue, staring at his tight, smooth black arsehole I ran my tongue all over it. Flicking from the bottom to the top and then flattening my tongue and massaging his little hole.

"Mmmm fuck yes. I can't believe Melissa's dad is eating my arsehole! She always says what a strong man you are." Callum moaned.

I wish he would stop talking about my daughter, but it didn't stop me from rimming his arsehole. Tightening my tongue, I started to fuck his hole with it. Pushing my tongue deep inside of him as he held my head down to push me deeper.

"Fuuuuckk!" He moaned from me rimming him.

"Get back to my cock now whore!" He ordered.

Not wasting any time, I greedily swallowed his cock into my mouth. Bobbing up and down like a porn star.

"Melissa won't let me fuck her yet, only sucking my cock which she doesn't do often enough. So, I will be using you a lot." Callum moaned.

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned with his black cock in my mouth, happy to take this dick whenever he wants me to.

I was bobbing up and down on his cock with a passion for a while, gagging and spitting all over it until he announced.

"I'm going to cum soon my old white slut!"

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned to show my eagerness to take it in my mouth.

"Fuuuuuuckkk!" He moaned and started to cum into my mouth.

I swallowed down every drop, enjoying the salty cum swimming in my mouth as I kept sucking his cock for what felt like forever. After he started to go soft, I let the cock fall from my mouth and looked up at him panting.

"You're a natural cocksucker, Melissa never swallows." He said.

"She doesn't know what she's missing." I said before realising what just came out of my mouth. Callum was just smiling at me.

"Do you want to cum?" He asked.

FUCK YES!

Callum stood up, his soft cock still massive as it was swinging in the air as he moved to the side of the bed.

"Lie down." He said.

Oh fuck, is he going to suck my cock? Joanne hasn't given me a blowjob in years!

Lying on the bed, Callum was smiling down at me and said.

"Wank."

"What?" I asked, confused.

"I'm not going to finish you off. I'm not gay like you. Now wank." He said.

All I could think was that "I'm not gay". But it felt pointless arguing it. I was still ridiculously horny, so I stared at his muscly body as I wrapped my hand around my cock and started furiously wanking in front of him.

"Would you take my cock over your wife's pussy?" Callum asked as I wanked.

Not thinking I replied.

"Yes sir! I love your cock."

"Good slut! Now cum whilst lay on your daughter's bed after sucking her boyfriend's cock!" He ordered.

"FUUCKK YEESSS SIIIRR!" I moaned out covering myself in cum.

I lay there panting, covered in cum as Callum was smiling and looking down at me.

"You should get cleaned up, we have all day by ourselves." He said.

Now that I had cum, the embarrassment of what I had just done hit me. Callum left the room and on my own I scolded myself, angered over my weakness.

After using Melissa's bathroom to clean myself, I went to my room and put some clothes on before heading downstairs. Seeing Callum sat on the sofa watching TV, he turned around and when he saw me said.

"I don't remember telling you that you can put clothes on."

I don't know what it was about him, I was angry at myself for being so weak. But as soon as I saw him and he said that to me I actually felt bad, I hung my head and said.

"I'm sorry sir."

"You should be, get naked now." He ordered.

In my own living room, I undressed in front of this black man until I was stood there completely naked.

"Now, for putting clothes on without asking, you will wear these." Callum said and then through something onto the floor in front of me.

Picking it up, it didn't take long for me to figure out it was a blue thong that were too small to belong to my wife, they were definitely Melissa's! I looked at Callum in shock.

"Oh don't give me that look. If you are going to suck Melissa's boyfriend's cock you can wear her underwear." He said.

I had no fight in me against this man, instead I found myself putting my feet into the thong and pulling them up until the material went up my crack and was tight against my arsehole.

"Much better slut" Callum said.

For the next few hours Callum and I remained in the house, he was fully dressed and I was just in Melissa's thong. We watched tv and he had me get him some lunch. When Joanne finally text me.

"Won't be long hunny, be back in about an hour."

I told Callum and he smiled and said.

"I guess we can fit one more blowjob in then. Get on your knee's cocksucker."

I didn't even think of saying no, knowing I would suck his cock as much as he wants me to.

I got onto my knees in front of him as he sat on the sofa and pulled his trousers down. In a second I was back to bobbing up and down on this young, black man's cock. Slobbering all over it and licking every inch.

"I can't believe what a desperate cocksucker you are for black cock." Callum moaned as I sucked his dick.

"Mmmmm." I moaned agreeing with him.

"My mates are going to have fun using your mouth." He said which frightened me. Taking his cock out of my mouth I said.

"Can't this just stay between us?"

He smiled and said.

"You're a cocksucker now, I am sure you will love having an endless supply of black dick to suck."

Annoyingly, he was right. I know if he brought another black man over that I would happily suck his cock. So, I lowered my mouth and continued to suck his dick.

This time I was adamant to take the whole thing down my throat. I tried to relax and breath through my nose as I forced my head deeper and deeper. I could feel his huge fucking cock hitting my throat and making we want to gag, but I fought through it and kept pushing. Then I felt his balls on my chin and I knew I had the whole thing down my throat.

"Fuuuuuckkk!" He moaned, "You're such a fucking slut!"

"Glllggggggg." I tried to moan with the whole black cock in me.

I kept deep throating his black cock over and over until I was finally rewarded with another load of delicious cum, just before my wife got home.

I had to run upstairs to put clothes on and forgot to take the thong off. The rest of the evening I could feel the wedgie caused by my daughter's thong riding up my arse. When we went to bed, I had to be quick and take them off before my wife came in.

A Slut for Black Cock

The next week I didn't see Callum. Melissa and him were always going out and he didn't stay around ours again. That didn't stop me from fantasising about his cock all the time. I didn't even attempt to fuck my wife, just taking every opportunity I could to wank thinking of his black cock.

The complete radio silence from him was driving me crazy and my desire to suck his cock was building more and more in me like I was addicted.

One day, when Melissa was in the shower, I snuck into her room and got Callum's number from her phone. I know it was wrong but I couldn't stop myself.

Leaving her room, I sent him a text.

"Hi Callum, it is Steve (Melissa's dad). When are you next going to be staying over?"

As soon as I hit send I regretted it, reading back I seemed like a needy idiot and I couldn't believe I actually text my daughter's boyfriend that!

For the next few hours, I was wrecked with guilt and embarrassment, until I saw him text me back when those feelings quickly left and my lust for his cock returned.

"Hi cocksucker, how did you get my number?" He said.

I was disappointed that he didn't answer my question, desperate to have his dick in my mouth again. I replied.

"I took it from Melissa's phone when she wasn't in the room. So, when are you coming around?"

In a few minutes he text me back.

"Eager to suck my cock again?"

I hated that he was right, but any clear thoughts were gone, so I replied.

"Yes sir, I want your big black cock back in my mouth!" Hoping that begging would make it more likely to happen.

Then he texted me saying.

"I am not going to be staying for another week or so.... But you can come around my house tonight."

I could've jumped with joy, I text him back.

"Definitely! Send me your address and I will be over later."

When Callum sent me his address, my cock was rock hard with excitement.

It was 8pm when I was driving around to his house, giving my wife an excuse that I had to go to see one of my friends. When I got to his place, I eagerly got out of my car and knocked on his door. I was quickly greeted with his smiling face.

"Hi cocksucker, come in." He said.

Calling me a cocksucker no longer annoying me, if anything it turned me on more.

Walking into his house, it wasn't the nicest of places, but I am not one to judge. He led me into the living room where he sat on the sofa and continued to watch tv.

"Get on your knees then." He said.

I did as instructed and knelt between his legs, quickly wrapping my hands around his trousers and pulling them down to unleash his giant, black cock. Not wanting to waste any time, I grabbed onto the beast and wrapped my lips around it, eagerly bobbing up and down on his cock.

"There's the eager cocksucker." Callum moaned which just encouraged me to take his cock down my throat as far as possible.

"Fuck yes!" He moaned, "Melissa sucked my cock last night, but she can't get nearly as much as you down her throat!"

Hearing about my innocent daughter sucking his cock the night before made me feel guilty about what I was doing, but not guilty enough to stop choking on his cock.

Then I heard another man's voice entering the room.

"Hey Callum, who's this bitch? I thought you weren't having any more white men service you since you got that hot girlfriend?" He said.

This made me slightly happy to learn that Callum was loyal to my daughter, even if he did currently have me sucking his dick. I continued sucking, not deterred by another man being in the room.

"This is her dad!" Callum said with a laugh.

"No fucking way!" The other man said while taking a seat next to Callum.

"Yeah! I kept seeing him staring at my body and my crotch and knew he was a secret cocksucker, he's never sucked a dick before me." Callum told him.

It felt strange having them talk about me as if I wasn't there, but I didn't mind. I was happy sucking on the fat cock between my lips, bobbing up and down like a slut.

"He doesn't think I know, but after he first sucked my cock, I heard him go to the bathroom and wank his little cock!" Callum said which sent waves of embarrassment through me!

The other man started to laugh hard and said.