My Daughter's Black Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Classic white cockusckers, they can't help themselves. How's it going with his daughter, she is one hot little thing."

"Yeah she is, but she only sucks my cock and won't let me fuck her. She's not as good at blowjob's as her dad though. But it's going great, she's a nice girl." Callum said which I appreciated him complimenting her.

"Are you fucking this faggot yet?" The other man said which scared me, I loved sucking his cock but I had no intention on letting him fuck me.

"Not yet." Callum replied.

Yet?!

"I'm sure it won't be long, most white men can't stop themselves after tasting black cock." The other man said, then I felt him grip my hair and pull my face up from his cock.

Looking up I saw it was another big black man, he looked like a slightly older version of Callum and I assumed he was one of his brothers.

"What do you say cocksucker? You want a black cock in your cunt?" He asked.

"I just suck cock." I replied nervously which just made him laugh.

"That you do." He said and released my head.

I quickly returned to bobbing up and down on the fat cock as Callum started to moan and breath heavier. Knowing he was getting close to cumming I took his cock down my throat, gagging all over him and running my tongue along his shaft.

"I'm going to cum soon slut." Callum warned.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned, desperate to taste his cum again.

"Fuuuuckk!" Callum moaned and I was rewarded with a fat load of cum filling my mouth, he shot rope after rope of cum directly onto my tongue and I loved tasting it as I swallowed it all down.

"You should try his mouth." Callum then said as I was sucking his cock that was going soft in my mouth, apparently offering my services.

I pulled off the cock and looked at the other black man, I didn't realise but he had just pulled his trousers down and I was staring at another huge black cock!

"What do you say cocksucker? You want another helping?" He asked.

I couldn't say no, just looking at his cock, it was like I was addicted to any black dick!

I told him.

"Yes sir."

"Sir? He definitely is going to be a bottom bitch soon." He said grabbing my head and guiding my mouth to his cock.

Here I was, sucking a second black cock and fucking loving it! I shoved the cock down my throat and gagged on it, feeling his balls hitting my chin as I took him down my throat.

"Fuck he is good!" The man moaned out.

"Yeah he is, if only his daughter was this good." Callum said.

"When are you going to let us have a go on her?" The man whose cock I was sucking asked.

"I'm not sure, I actually like this girl." Callum argued back.

"You know what white girls are like when they finally get a black cock inside their pussies, they can't stop themselves. She would probably love all of us fucking her holes." The other man said.

I didn't like the way he was talking about my daughter, hoping she wouldn't become the whore for black cock like I have.

I kept sucking this amazing cock, running my tongue all over the shaft and taking him down my throat until he announced.

"Open your mouth slut, I'm going to cover you in cum."

"Please sir, I'll swallow!" I said, desperate to have his cum in my mouth.

"Do as you're told slut." He said, standing up and wanking his big cock over my face.

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, hoping to catch as much cum as possible.

"Oh yeeeaahhhh!" He moaned and then I felt load after load of cum hitting all over my face, completely covering me in his cum.

A few drops fell onto my tongue and I eagerly swallowed it all down. I felt like such a slut getting a facial from this amazing black man.

After he was done, I felt like my entire face was coated in cum.

"Smile." Callum said, I opened my eyes and saw he was taking a photo of me.

"Delete that!" I tried to argue, not wanting any photo evidence.

"Don't worry, it's just for me. I keep photos of all my male cocksuckers." Callum said and I didn't argue back.

Thankfully, they let me clean my face up before going home. Knowing I couldn't explain having a load of cum over my face to my family!

"Okay cocksucker, now I have your number, I will be in touch when I need your services." Callum told me.

I didn't say anything, instead I got up and went home. Fulfilled with two delicious loads of cum.

Becoming a Bottom Slut

For the next week or so, I would suck Callum's dick nearly every day. Usually in the middle of the night when everyone was asleep, but once he made me drive out and pick him up and he made me suck his cock outside of my car in an empty car park.

Nearly every time he would mention my daughter and it was actually starting to turn me on more. The naughtiness and the taboo of it all. I felt bad cheating on my wife but still tried to argue it's not as bad with a guy.

Then one time, I again was wearing my daughter's thong whilst on my knee's sucking Callum's cock while Melissa and Joanne were out picking up our dinner. His cock was down my throat, I had mastered deep throating him when he suddenly said.

"Next week, I'm fucking you."

His cock lodged down my throat, I looked up in shock, not having any desire to let him fuck me.

"Is that a problem cocksucker?" He asked.

I pulled his cock out of my throat and said to him.

"I don't want you to fuck me, can't I just keep sucking your cock?"

Words that a few months ago would've been ridiculous coming from my mouth.

"And you will, but your daughter still won't let me fuck her and take her virginity. So, I am going to fuck you instead." He said as if it was crazy for me to argue.

I still looked up at him in disbelief, yet somehow happy that Melissa hasn't let him fuck her yet.

"If you say no, you will never have my cock again." He warned.

This sent my heart beating, just the thought of never sucking this beautiful cock was something I could never do. So, without resisting any longer, I said to him.

"Okay."

"Okay what?" He said with a smile.

"Okay, you can fuck me." I told him then trying to go back to sucking his cock, but he held my head still.

"You will let your daughter's boyfriend fuck your arsehole and turn you into a complete faggot?" He asked pushing me even further. But I was not going to argue, I looked up and declared.

"Yes sir, you can fuck my arse and make me into your complete faggot."

"Good slut." He said releasing my head and I continued sucking his perfect cock.

It didn't take much longer for me to be swallowing yet another delicious load of his cum.

When Joanne and Melissa were back, we sat and ate tea and watched a film.

When we were getting ready for bed I could hear my wife and Melissa talking, entering the room I asked.

"What's going on?"

They both looked at each other, Joanne sighed and finally said.

"Melissa is missing a few of her underwear, have you seen them anywhere?"

I froze, I knew exactly where they were. Either hidden in my wardrobe or the pair I was wearing right now. Nervously I replied.

"Erm, no." And then quickly left the conversation.

The next day, I got a text on my phone from Callum.

"Cocksucker, book us a hotel room for Friday. I want no interruptions when I take your cherry."

I read the text a few times, before replying simply.

"Yes sir."

Sitting down, I couldn't believe that I was actually planning on getting my arse fucked by my daughter's boyfriend. How have I gotten to this?

On Friday, another text came through from Callum.

"Meet me at 8pm. Wear Melissa's pink thong and I want you completely smooth for when I fuck you."

Again, I quickly replied.

"Yes sir."

I told my wife that I was going to a few pubs with my friends and that I will be staying in one of their spare rooms, gladfully she didn't question it.

So, I shaved my pubes and arsehole so I was completely smooth as instructed. I put on some jeans and a t-shirt, underneath was my daughter's thong.

I drove to the hotel and saw Callum's car outside, he must already be here.

Entering the room, I saw him sat on the bed on his phone. He looked up and said.

"About time you got here."

"I'm sorry sir." I replied, completely under his control.

"Get naked, except for the thong." He said.

I got undressed and kept the thong on, looking at his smug face when he ordered.

"Come and get my cock ready."

I got onto the bed, undressed him and marvelled at his muscly, back body. In a second I was bobbing up and down on his cock. I was really good at it now with all the practice I have had!

"Mmmm good slut, now eat my arse again!" He ordered.

I lowered my head and happily rimmed his black arsehole, loving making his body twitch as I flicked my tongue along his little hole. After a few minutes, Callum grabbed my head and said.

"Right, onto your hands and knees. Time to take that cherry."

This is it, I am about to get fucked and officially become his faggot. Except I had no argument in me. I did as I was told and got onto my hands and knees, a position I have fucked many women in my younger days.

Then I felt Callum's hands on my arse, grabbing onto them.

"You have a good arse for an old guy." He compliment, I didn't reply as he kept grabbing my arse.

Then I felt him pull the thong to one side, he was rubbing one finger around my arsehole spreading what I was guessing was lube. To be honest, him massaging my hole felt really nice.

Then without warning he slide the finger knuckle deep inside of me.

"Fuuuuckkk." I moaned out feeling my arse stretch around his finger.

"Oh yeah, such a nice cunt." He said whilst his finger was going in and out of me.

Here I was, getting fingered by my daughter's black boyfriend and if I was honest, I was hornier than I have ever been.

Then I felt a second finger slip inside of me, stretching me even more. All I could think was if his fingers stretched me this much, what will his cock be like!

For a while, I remained on all fours as Callum fingered me, getting faster and faster until I was whimpering every time he would go knuckle deep in me.

When my arse got used to the fingers, I started to really enjoy it and started to moan louder. Eventually I moaned out.

"I'm ready."

"Ready for what?" Callum asked as he carried on fingering me.

"I'm ready for you to fuck me!" I declared.

"You want me to fuck your cunt with my black cock?" He asked spanking me.

"Yes sir! Fuck my cunt! If Melissa won't let you fuck her then I will!" I moaned out desperate to please him.

"Good slut." He said and then removed his fingers from my arse.

I heard him moving around and then I felt his hard cock pressing against my arsehole.

"This will hurt at first, just relax and take it and become the faggot you are." He said whilst grabbing my arse.

"Yes sir." I moaned, ready to take his cock.

Then I felt him starting to press forward, he was well lubed up but it was still tight for him to get in me. That I felt the head of his cock slip inside of my arsehole.

"Fuuuuckkk!" I moaned from feeling my arse stretch beyond belief around his giant cock.

"Fuck you're so fucking tight!" He moaned out.

"So big!" I gasped trying to control my pain.

I closed my eyes, all I could focus on was the feeling of my arsehole getting stretched. I pressed my face against the bed and allowed him to start pushing deeper inside of me. Feeling every groove of his hard cock as my hole would stretch and wrap around him.

"Fucking hell! Your cunt is like a vice on my cock!" He moaned.

"Please go slow." I moaned out, not knowing how much of his cock was in me.

"Take it you fucking slut!" Callum ordered and carried on pushing inside of me.

His cock felt never ending as it got deeper and deeper, I felt like he was inside of my stomach when I finally felt his balls resting against mine.

"There you go, you have my entire cock inside your cunt! You're officially a faggot!" Callum declared.

"Fuuuuuuuckkkkkkk!" I moaned loudly, feeling more full than I could imagine from his huge fucking black cock!

Then he slowly started to pull out of me, after a little he pushed back in until his balls were against mine again.

"Fuck, so full." I whimpered out.

"I wonder if your daughter is this tight. What do you think?" Callum moaned as he slowly moved his cock in and out of me.

"Please." I moaned, crazy horny.

"Please what?" He asked.

"Please fuck me." I moaned. "Fuck my cunt with your big black cock!"

"You fucking whore!" He moaned and then rammed his whole cock inside of me.

"FUUUCKKK!" I screamed out as he started to roughly fuck me.

My arse was slowly getting used to this giant cock inside of me and the pain was dying down, being replaced with pleasure.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned as his skin slapped against me as he fucked me.

"You like that you fucking slut?" He asked, grabbing onto my hips.

"I love it!" I moaned back.

"You love little Melissa's black boyfriend's cock in your cunt?" He moaned back slamming into me.

"I fucking love it! Fuck me like you want to fuck my daughter!" I shouted out.

For a few minutes he kept pounding into my arsehole with a passion, I was completely weak and taking the fucking and loving every minute of it. My arsehole loosened and accepting his perfect cock!

"OOOOHHHH!" I moaned out when I felt his cock hit something in me.

"What?" He asked and carried on fucking me.

"I don't KNOOOOWWW!" I moaned again when he hit the same spot.

"You like that faggot?" He asked.

"Yes sir!! Don't fucking stop!!" I shouted as he kept hitting the spot over and over, my body shaking in pleasure from being fucked by this real man.

Over and over he would hit that spot and soon I knew I was about to cum.

"Sir! I'm going to cum!!" I told him.

"Only real faggots cum from getting fucked!" He told me.

I didn't care, I was completely his.

"I am your faggottttttttttt!!" I screamed as my cock unloaded on to the sheet below me.

"FUUUUUCCKCKKK MEEEEEE!!" I shouted as the best orgasm of my life rocked my body.

My arsehole was twitching around his black cock as I kept cumming and cumming.

"Yes! Tense your arsehole slut! I'm going to fill your cunt with my cum!" He told me.

"Fucking cum in me! Fill me with your black cum!!" I moaned out.

"Fuckk yeeessss!!" He roared and I felt my insides being coated with his warm cum.

"YYYESSS!" I screamed as my orgasm never seemed to end from his hard fucking as he filled me up.

Callum kept fucking me until all of his cum was drained from his balls into my arsehole. When he pulled out, my arsehole felt empty and gaped and I could feel his cum pouring out of me.

"Fucking hell." I moaned collapsing onto the bed and into the pool of my own cum.

"Your arsehole is fucking destroyed." He told me.

"That was fucking amazing." I panted out, gasping for air.

"You are officially my little gay boy." Callum told me.

Still unable to pick myself up, I told him.

"Yes sir, I am your faggot." And I was happy to say it, knowing I would happily take his cock back inside either of my holes.

After that, Callum made me go into the shower with him and wash his whole body. After he was done, he got out and I cleaned myself.

When I came back to the room, Callum quickly and harshly pushed me up against the wall. Without any warning he shoved his entire cock back into my arsehole.

"OOhhh fuckkk!" I moaned at the sudden intrusion.

"Yeah take that cock you fucking whore!" He moaned into my ear.

He held onto my hips as my body was firmly against the door, the sound of his skin slapping my arse as he fucked me hard.

"I'm going to fuck you all the time slut." He told me.

"Yes sir. My holes are yours to use!" I told him knowing I meant it.

After recently cumming, Callum lasted a long time. Hammering into my arsehole over and over, my hole was loosened around his cock and I fucking loved the feeling of having him fuck me like a dirty slut.

"Cum in me sir! Cum in your white faggot's cunt!" I moaned desperate to feel it again.

"You want that slut? You want my black cock to unload inside of you?!" He moaned pounding my arsehole.

"Yes sir! Fill me with your dominant cum!!" I shouted.

Callum kept pounding into my arsehole until he filled me with another load of his cum.

I was lay on the bed when I realised he was getting dressed.

"Are you not staying?" I asked him.

He looked at me and laughed.

"What? You want to cuddle each other as we sleep?"

He had a point, there was no loving connection or anything, it was pure animalistic lust.

"Or are you just desperate to get fucked again?" He asked.

"I, don't know." I told him.

"I am all cummed out, but don't worry. I will be fucking you a lot." He told me. Then he said, "As long as Melissa doesn't let me fuck her cunt I will need yours."

I didn't like the way he spoke about her, but I guess I was in no position to argue. Just before he left, he said to me.

"Or, maybe your wife would like to take my black cock?"

I looked at him in disbelief.

"She wouldn't do that." I told him.

"Just like you wouldn't?" He said with a laugh.

I had nothing to say back, her taking a black dick probably seemed more realistic than me taking one, but here I am.

"I might look into that, after years of your small cock she could probably do with a real man's dick. Plus, fucking your wife might be similar to fucking your daughter to give me an idea of what to expect."

And then he turned and left the room and I was alone, lay on the bed, naked and with his cum falling out of my arse.

Did he really want to fuck my wife? Would she let him? Would I want that?

When I looked down I realised I was hard again at the thought of Callum fucking my wife.

Closing my eyes I started wanking, picturing Callum fucking my wife and her moaning from his big black cock, then without meaning to, images of Melissa getting fucked by Callum came into my mind.

I kept wanking, starting to remember being fucked by Callum's huge cock!

Finally, I covered myself in another load of cum whilst thinking of Callum fucking me again.

Closing my eyes, I drifted off to sleep covered and filled with cum.

Steve will return

The end for now.

Part 2: Joanne falls