My Daughter's Boyfriend Ch. 01

Story Info
Conservative mom masturbates to her daughter getting fucked.
9.6k words
4.62
62.8k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Egglime
Egglime
812 Followers

[Author's Note]

This story contains race-play, offensive slurs, harmful stereotypes. I don't condone any of these in real life. If you're uncomfortable with these elements, DO NOT READ.

Otherwise, enjoy.

____________________________

I'd like to believe I raised my daughter well. Being one of the youngest, most beloved youth leader in our church, Haydée was a kind and responsible kid. My husband and I took on every sort of debt during the days when we were struggling the most just so she could continue studying at a private school. It made the following years completely hellish for me, but I never regretted any of it. She excelled academically every year without fail. In a school that was majorly attended by white people, she managed to stand out from her batch. In the end, she even managed to be the first Hispanic student in the school's history to graduate valedictorian.

I stared at her. Haydée was currently wearing her semi-formal uniform. With a plain buttoned shirt and a beige vest, she looked stunningly fashionable. My daughter was a beautiful young woman. I wasn't just saying that because she was my kid or something. Her bodily proportions were enough to be model. Beautifully curvy at the right places, she was a healthy woman with the right amount of meat. Meanwhile, her arms and legs were slim yet toned. That one's actually on me.

I made sure Haydée took care of her body through yoga at a young age. Until now, it was habit for her to exercise at least an hour every day.

On top of her amazing form, her face was equally riveting. Her light-brown eyes, decorated with beautiful delicate eyelashes, were enough to turn heads everywhere--a feature she definitely got from her dad, Mateo. Meanwhile, her lips were like mine; plump, full, and a shade darker than her brown skin. What made her glow, however, was the way said skin looked on her eyes. Her skin tone perfectly made her eyes pop. She grew up to be so beautiful these past years. Not that she wasn't as a kid.

But Haydée really grew over it.

She was in her 2nd year of college now. Ultimately, she picked out the course she always wanted to--Chemical Engineering, at the school I graduated from. Since I had nothing better to do, I volunteered to take part in local commitees like the Parent-Teacher Association.

A lot of my colleagues, classmates then, constantly express their envy at me for having responsible Haydée. I couldn't be prouder of her. I knew Mateo felt the same way. He made sure our daughter knew that.

"Mom, you're looking at me like you wanna kill me," she jested lightheartedly, waking me up from my thoughts.

"Sorry, mija. You just look so pretty. I couldn't help it. There's something different about your skin. Are you using something?"

She held her chin in deep thought before replying, "Maybe it's the lotion I'm using."

"What's it called? I'll buy it for you."

She sheepishly rubbed the back of her head and replied, "I can't remember, honestly. I think I left it on my locker too. I'll tell you later."

I didn't question it.

Suddenly, our bell rang.

It was pretty early in the morning, so I had no idea who it could be. Haydée, however, seemed to know exactly who it was. She ran and opened the door.

On the front porch stood Adrian, her boyfriend.

I wasn't exactly thrilled when Haydée introduced me to him. Adrian was a rich, white, frat boy. God, that sounded racist out of context. I had nothing against them, of course, but they live in a different world. Those situations were bound to harm the people involved. There wasn't any good forcing relationships. I was worried for my daughter. Plus, I've heard plenty of the activities they do in fraternities. They didn't make me relieved in the slightest. A Christian girl like Haydée wouldn't belong there.

But Adrian himself was a nice guy. Haydée vouched for his honor plenty times, explaining how he was different from normal frat boys. She even told us how they met--in our church, during a seminar.

Apparently, Adrian has always been interested with the word of God. So when he decided to attend seminars, he met Haydée, who was in charge of the whole operation. Together, they studied for a while. First, with a group. Then slowly, it became just the two of them. Haydée taught him all about the religion and Adrian, like the nice boy he was, started to live by it.

I didn't find that hard to believe, considering Adrian was extremely respectful to us even at our first meeting. I still remember the first day I met him.

"It's really nice to meet you both. Haydée's told me a lot about you." He just exuded this type of innate gentleness around him. With his gentle deep-blue eyes, he looked like the perfect description of an angel. Adrian smiled like an angel too. Obviously, I didn't appreciate it then. I was angry their relationship was kept a secret from me for three whole weeks.

"Unfortunately, I wasn't offered the same privilege. I know nothing about you," I scoffed.

"I'm really sorry about that, Ma'am. But please believe me, nothing untoward is happening between us. What we kept from you was purely our connection. Haydée just didn't know how you were gonna react, so she asked me to keep it a secret until she was ready." I looked at my daughter. She nodded, saying it was true.

I knew there was no point in holding a grudge. That would just push Haydée away. I should just be happy she came to me now.

The meeting went pretty awkward after that until my husband started to lighten up the mood. Those type of moments make me grateful that I have him in my life. Mateo has always been extroverted. He was everything I wasn't. Good with people, charming with his words. The opposite also holds true. I was way more technical than he ever was. We complimented each other pretty well. The afternoon went by in a flash. I cooked for the three, which Adrian constantly complimented right until he left.

I approached Haydée later that night for a talk. That if I made her feel like she couldn't somehow tell me her problems, I was sorry. She reassured me that it wasn't about me or something that I lacked as a parent, which made me sigh in relief. She was just really nervous.

Of course, what I was most worried about was my daughter's virginity--which Haydée swore was intact. I didn't want her to have sex before marriage. I knew how much pain and suffering it caused some of my friends, wishing they had saved themselves for better men. I just wanted what's best for her.

Obviously, I expected the same courtesy from her future husband. Like Mateo and I.

If it turns out to be Adrian, so be it.

She told me he hasn't lost his either. I believed my daughter, the smartest girl I ever really knew. So I dropped the subject.

Almost two years has passed since then.

Adrian greeted me, "Good morning, Mrs. Santiago." I greeted him back.

"Are you ready, Dée?" he turned to my daughter and asked.

"Yep! I've been waiting for you," she replied.

Adrian raised his eyebrows. "You sure you didn't forget something?"

"Definitely not....I think."

He chuckled before messing up her hair. "Think harder, silly. I don't want to go back again when we're halfway there," he snickered, referencing to the time she forgot her books.

"That was a one time thing. It won't happen again--ohh, you're right. I almost forgot my science book. Wait for me!" my daughter said before running upstairs. Adrian shook his head and chuckled. He made no attempt to enter the house, which I inwardly praised. One of the things I really liked about him was that he never entered our house without explicit permission from me or my husband.

"Come in, Adrian. It's pretty hot outside."

He smiled and thanked me before entering. Again, the air became awkward. Mateo wasn't here to grease a conversation. Fortunately, Haydée didn't take too long. After a few more seconds of goodbyes, they left the house.

I sighed in relief. Mateo was at work. Ever since Haydée got a scholarship from my alma mater, my husband convinced me to quit my part-time jobs.

In other words, I had nothing to do. Once in a while, I go to the school for PTA meetings. Unfortunately, today was a Thursday. Meetings are only scheduled to go for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

God, has my life come to this? Where I was wishing for actual PTA meetings for some form of stimulation? That was pretty sad, honestly.

But I don't regret my choices. I loved my daughter. Before even that, I loved Mateo enough that I gave up on my dreams.

I aspired to become an actress. As a child, there was something about being someone else in different movies that appealed to me. I knew it would feel good, emptying your thoughts and becoming a different person inside. That desire led me to theater during high school.

I thought I was dreaming when my instructor told me I had the talent for it. For the entire six years of high school, I sharpened my acting skills enough that an agent took interest in me.

Unfortunately, going into show-biz was a lot harder when you didn't have connections. Ended up acting a few minor side characters and nameless extras here and there. But I struggled anyway. For a while at least. When I met Mateo, however, my focus derailed. The agency cut off my contract when I tested positive with Haydée. At the time, I didn't care.

I was happy at the prospect of being a mother. It was a beautiful, noble job. More importantly, I loved Mateo with all my heart. We got married three months before we had my daughter. I couldn't be happier then.

It seems like so long ago.

I smiled. I could barely remember what I felt at the time. I still loved my husband to this day, of course.

But love, in itself, is ever-changing. I wouldn't dare claim I felt the same way about Mateo than I did when we started dating. At this point of our lives, loving each other was more of a choice. It was fundamentally different from the way we loved each other when we were young. It was more tempered. Mild. Quiet, perhaps.

It's not exactly a bad change. Far from it, actually.

I just miss that fiery, compelling passion sometimes.

I should really do something productive other than sitting here and thinking about useless things, though. Then I realized there wasn't much to do to begin with.

Bored out of my mind, I did chores I could've left for a while. Doing them early wouldn't hurt anyway. I went outside for groceries before organizing them on our wooden shelves; cereals, canned food, meat. Cheerios, by far, were Haydée's favorite. I watched her grow up gobbling huge amounts of it. Unfortunately, I didn't share the sentiment so I only bought enough for her.

It was exhausting. I don't know why people look down on housewives. It was a challenging job, at least more so than staying in an air-conditioned office. It took me about seven hours before I finished cleaning the entire house. I checked the clock.

It was 2:21 p.m. There's still about five hours before Mateo comes home. Meanwhile, my day didn't even feel like it began. Before I was given a minute alone with my thoughts again, my phone rang with a notification. It was Haydée. Joyful, I immediately read it.

She texted me, "Mom, I'll be going home late today. They want a few students to stay behind and do some organizing for our school database. My friend was picked, but she asked me to cover for her. I'll call you when I'm done, okay? Don't wait for me."

I called her. She didn't answer. Maybe there wasn't any signal.

I called her socials, which eventually came through.

"Hi, Mom. What's up?" Her face appeared in my phone. She looked like she was at the computer room. I recognized the leather couch behind her.

"Nothing. I was just checking up on you. You weren't answering my calls."

"Oh. Sorry about that. My phone died just now. It sucks. Didn't bring a charger today. Other than that, I'm doing fine. You know how much I like organizing, right?"

I chuckled. "Of course I do. Clearing out our cabinets was your hobby as a kid, sweetheart. Honestly, I was a little worried then."

I hear her laugh over the phone. "Okay. A little insulting, but whatever," she said, rolling her eyes lightheartedly.

"Are you alone right now? The school seems quiet," I asked.

"I'm not, actually. Arlene's here. She's helping me out." Haydée then pointed the camera to her left, where I saw Arlene, the red-headed daughter of one of my friends from the PTA, sitting casually with an innocent smile. She was a good kid. This year, she ran for the secretary of the student council and won. We threw a party to celebrate, one she deserted halfway. Strangely, only me and my best friend, Joy, noticed. It seemed harmless so we didn't tell her mom, Lisa. It wasn't a big deal, but Lisa was the strictest woman we knew. I saw her freak out over the tiniest smidge on her chair. Joy and I were almost sure Arlene would get yelled at in front of all these people if her mom found out. That wouldn't exactly make for a decent scene in a party. She didn't deserve that on her own party. We also figured it was just typical teenager stuff. God knows I was embarrassed all the time at that age.

The girl waved her hand in greeting. "Hello, Ma'am. Just helping Haydée finish out here." For some reason, there was a strange emphasis on the word 'finish.' I decided not to mind it.

"Oh, I see. Thanks for lending a hand, Arlene. I'm sure your Mom's concerned by now."

"Don't worry about it, Mrs. Santiago."

"No, I insist. I'll call your mom and explain, all right?" She nodded thankfully.

I was just relieved Haydée wasn't completely alone. The school is almost always relatively safe, but I still wasn't comfortable with her being there after school hours without anybody else.

I spoke through the phone with relief, "Well, call me if you need help, okay?"

"I will. Love you, Mom."

"Love you too, sweetie. Keep safe." I waited for her to hung up. She did.

Or at least, she thought she did.

I saw her pressing a button, but it didn't work for some reason. I could still see her. It looked as if it didn't apply the other way around, though. Her expression betrayed no signs of seeing me.

I smiled. Despite being so intelligent, my daughter could be quite clumsy. Especially after she started college. I just attributed the occasional sloppiness to homework and deadlines. College wasn't a joke after all.

I could speak up and tell her she hasn't hung up yet. Or not.

I liked looking over her, even when she doesn't want me to. At least I know for certain she's safe this way. I never really understo Parents worry all the time. It's nice to keep my head quiet when I can. Plus, it would be funny to rub the silly mistake on her face when she gets home.

I only thought that for a few seconds.

"Did she buy that?" Arlene suddenly asked.

"Mom knows that couch. She definitely thinks we're in the computer lab."

What...?

Haydée turned to her and said, "Did you really have to phrase it like that? You almost gave it away."

Arlene burst out laughing. "I'm sorry. I just found it freaking hilarious. Technically, I am helping you 'finish.'"

My daughter sighed in resignation.

"Whatever, girl. Thanks for your help again, though. She'd be suspicious if I was alone."

"No problem. Adrian said if I helped today, I can get him and his cock raw for three long hours. God, I'm so jealous you get those privileges for free. Mom's been suspicious lately. Your boyfriend is a freaking beast in bed. I couldn't even walk after the celebration ya'll threw for me. I don't think she believed me when I said it was just the exhausting party, so I've been laying low for a while." she replied while licking her lips.

The redhead added, "You know, I'm surprised you allow him to sleep around."

"Y-yeah," my daughter stuttered.

I was stunned. She was sharing Adrian with other women? My perfect, monogamous daughter was letting her boyfriend sleep around?

"If it were me, I'd gatekeep that guy. You're really generous, Hay. Thanks for being so cool about it. He's the best I've ever had. I'd be losing out for real if I hadn't slept with him!" she exclaimed.

I heard the door open with a slight creak as a low, deep voice suddenly sounded out, "You ready, babe? Please say yes. I'm already so worked up from your rimjob." Like a trigger, my daughter, who I was sure I knew with all my heart, suddenly shifted into a different person as she looked towards the source of the sound.

"Yeah, yeah, baby. We can stay for longer. I tricked my mom like you asked. I also didn't get myself off this week. I did everything you asked. Please, baby. Can we just fuck now? Make me cum already! We can skip all the foreplay."

Adrian grinned, more similar to the devil now. "You say that like it's such a normal thing. It's so fucking twisted. You're a religious youth leader for God's sake."

"More twisted than making me sing worship songs while you fuck my ass?" she seductively asked with a mocking grin. My skin crawled as I listened in on their conversation. I wanted to drop the call myself at this point.

But I continued anyway.

He growled before grabbing her waist and leading her to the couch. Arlene, like me, had her eyes fixed on the couple as the lawless depravity progressed in front of her. At least until Adrian noticed her presence.

"Oh, you're here. You helped, huh? What do you want? You want a creampie like last time?"

"In my ass!" Arlene blurted out without thinking. Her face turned almost as fiery red as her hair. Adrian chuckled in response.

"An anal creampie then. Fine. Prepare for a nasty fucking on Saturday."

Before he could turn his attention to Haydée again, a timid voice interrupted, "Oh, actually, um, c-can we reschedule...? I can't on Saturday. It's my dad's birthday--"

He sneered, "Did I fucking ask? Either take the pounding you asked for on the day I decided or scram." If his features weren't sharp enough to cut through glass, then his cold expression and his rich baritone definitely changed that. Some people were just special that way. The type you couldn't help but listen to. Adrian's voice was the type you could feel in your throat. Coupled with his charisma, I was positive no one ever tried to interrupt him before.

"I..." Arlene seemed to hesitate for a moment before steeling her resolve and nodding repeatedly. Watching her felt almost painful. Her timid, short stature reminded me of a prey in an enclosed space with a natural predator.

"O-okay," she managed to mumble.

Silence hovered above the room until Adrian's expression suddenly softened. He looked at her and chortled, "Damn, bitch. I was kidding. Jesus, you really agreed. You want to be raw-dogged in the ass during your dad's birthday party? God, I feel sorry for him."

Arlene blushed furiously--whether it be because of anger or embarrassment, I didn't know. Regardless, she said nothing.

Still somewhat marveling at the redhead's perversion, he stared her up and down as he spoke, "I'm not that evil, you know? Come by the dorm on Sunday. I'll give you a great ass fucking then. So, have fun before that. And say happy birthday to your dad for me. Take loads of pictures too."

She was about to leave when he suddenly remembered something. "Oh, and bring pizza. I get hungry when I do anal. Thanks, Red."

Arlene's cheeks flushed at the new nickname as she bid the couple farewell before leaving.

Adrian turned to look at my daughter. He held her closer as he nuzzled his nose against hers. "I'd ask her to join, but this day is supposed to be all about you. Are you disappointed?"

Haydée shook her head eagerly.

"I can't share you and this cock right now. Not when you've denied me orgasms for the whole fucking week," she growled as her hands aggressively cupped the man's crotch.

He chuckled. "You know you weren't this wild when I first met you. You couldn't even curse out loud without apologizing."

Egglime
Egglime
812 Followers