My Daughter's Boyfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For a week, motherfucker. I dare you to do the same. Then you can talk. And you literally met me when I was preaching." She tiptoed with slight difficulty and impatiently ran her lips on his jaw.

"Ever since then, I knew these lips were meant for something else," he said, lifting her chin up before kissing her in the mouth. She moaned before completely reciprocating. After a few minutes of the most intense make-out session I've ever witnessed as a full-grown adult, Adrian asked my daughter with a smile, "What do you want, baby?"

"I wanna suck your big white cock," Haydée whimpered without an ounce of dignity.

He quickly unbuttoned his uniform, took off his tie and wrapped it around her head, completely covering her eyes as well as half her nose.

The white man then iterated with perfect diction, "Suck away, my pretty Latina fuck-doll."

My daughter knelt immediately before him as she rubbed her nose and lips around the prominent outline in his pants.

"You know what to do," Adrian cooed softly.

The next second, I heard my daughter's deep breath as she burrowed her face on his bulge, sniffing the scent of his cock under the fabric.

"One," he counted before she did it again.

"Two." Again.

"Three," he said with a light groan before roughly grabbing my gasping daughter by her hair. "Good job, spic. Memorize that feeling in your chest again. Do you remember the smell?"

"Yes, sir," Haydée mouthed as she gulped, her eyes still uncontrollably glued to his lower body.

"What's that scent? Whose is it?"

She bit her lips, stifling her cries as she answered him, "The smell of my master; my owner; my....one true God."

My hair stood up. This fucker had the nerve. I almost smashed my phone in anger. How could he even convince my daughter to say something like that? I couldn't think properly out of rage.

Along with the indescribable anger, however, was a confusing thrill. My body was reacting to his voice. Like velvet batter through a sifter. Why?

Adrian's angelic face smiled once again.

"You can take it off now."

As if she was waiting for him to say those words all this time, she swiftly pulled on his boxers and immediately rubbed her face on his bare cock. Instantly, her face started to relax, as if some ungodly itch deep down was somehow relieved completely with a scratch. Her lips parted to gasp as she let out a smile from ear to ear. I could tell she was genuinely happy from over my screen. Even though her eyes were covered by Adrian's tie, I could almost say for sure that she was emotionally tearing up with intense joy under that fabric. Her whole person just suddenly radiated a sunny smile. Like a supernova in a vacuum of space. Or when God said, "Let there be light," at the first day.

Meanwhile, Adrian took out his phone and started to record my daughter.

"Let's post a short video again. Your last one got three million views. People are going crazy, asking who you are. You're famous, Dee!" he exclaimed.

She moaned while she continued sucking.

"Yeah, suck that cock. Latina bitches have no use to anyone except white men like me, don't you think?" Haydée seemed to pay little attention towards anything else at that moment--a fact Adrian chuckled over.

"Let's play a role for the video. You're an immigrant. I'm an agent. Suck as if your life depends on it, baby. Otherwise, you're getting fucking deported."

My daughter looked up for the first time and whimpered, suddenly in character, "Please. Have mercy, sir. Please don't deport me. My parents w-worked hard to bring me in America. I'll do anything."

"Spics like you ruin the country, though. That's just a fucking fact. You all gather here like ants to achieve things you're never gonna achieve otherwise in your own country. Meanwhile, you rob the people who actually do belong here of the same opportunity."

He added after a while, "You do suck dick unusually well, I guess. Is it in your blood...? That might be it. Mommy probably did this for a living, huh? That's how she got here, didn't she? Sucking some white dick on the streets, begging to be taken from her own shitty third-world country. That's probably an excuse too. I bet she just craved white cock. I bet she was real happy when she finally got to suck a real Caucasian dick. She probably noticed they were way more hung than the Hispanic boys her age. That instead of tasting like fucking coal, they tasted like freedom. The COCK of the FREE. What does it taste, spic? Was Mom right?"

My daughter removed the cock from her mouth with a gasp. "It tastes like f-freedom, sir. She...was right, sir."

"What else? Describe it for me."

"It tastes like...." She put her puckered lips on the side of his length and slowly savored it with her tongue before continuing, "....Hollywood. Privilege. Wealth. Football. Basketball. Baseball--"

"And Caucasian balls, of course. You sure think a lot about balls. Suck on them, baby," he interrupted before commanding her softly. She obeyed. Removing her lips from the big cock, she ran the entire surface of her wet tongue on the undersides of his equally huge testicles.

"Now what does that taste like?" he asked.

Haydée replied absentmindedly, "Salty, sir."

He muttered calmly yet firmly, "Dig deeper. You're a woman. If there was a time to be philosophical and smart, it's when you're sucking on a man's testicles."

She licked him deeper, her nose accidentally brushing the sack.

After a while, she replied with profound enlightenment, "It tastes like.....male superiority, sir. Where life began. The symbol of a white male."

"The true purpose of a woman," he continued for her.

"My true....purpose?"

"Okay, that's a wrap." Adrian turned off the camera and threw his phone on the bed. He then untied the fabric covering Haydée's eyes.

The bewildered expression immediately left my daughter's face as one of focus took over--all while continuing to sloppily blow him.

He complimented while stroking her hair, "Great acting as always, my love." She just sucked him harder.

Gawking at the erotic scene on my phone while the minute details burned its way through my eyes, I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach. I didn't understand. I knew why, of course, but I didn't understand.

My head was reeling. Not because my daughter knelt down and was casually giving her boyfriend a blowjob after basically ripping his boxers apart. Not because my daughter was basically an anonymous porn star who had millions of viewers on the internet. Not because of the racially discriminating phrases spouted by my daughter's boyfriend.

But rather because of the uncircumcised cock her lips were completely wrapped around.

The sheer size of the thing hanging around his legs was the visual stimulation sending my head reeling.

Honestly, I quite literally have never seen a bigger cock in my entire life. It would be weird if I had. As a devoted follower of Jesus, I was against pornography and had never attempted to watch. The only other dick I've seen was my husband's, but it was nowhere near in comparison to the monster currently displayed on my phone screen; both in size and appearance. Mateo was a Christian after all. He was circumcised at a young age. This wasn't.

Dicks looked like that? I never knew.

It....looked prettier in its natural form.

I shook my head. God didn't intend it like that. A penis has to be clean. Circumcision was necessary to be clean. If that were true, though, Adrian looked to be an exception, if judging purely from how my daughter was polishing every inch of his skin at least.

The pink, bulbous head was only occasionally visible as Haydée constantly bobbed her head on it.

But short glances were enough to tell. The partially hooded head was almost bigger than my husband's entire length. Considering the head was as fat as it was, you'd think the actual body of his cock could only be thinner.

It wasn't.

The monstrous fat meat only ended up being thicker as it got to the base. Fuck.

All of those inches can't fit anywhere, right? It might as well be a forearm at this point. Of course, I didn't know how big it really was. I was mostly inferring his size using objects in proximity to it--which could be inaccurate, of course. After all, I didn't know how big those objects really were.

That was until my daughter, who currently looked completely unrecognizable to me, suddenly dived deep in the man's testicles and inhaled. The new angle allowed me to view it in its entire glory--with nothing in between as a cover.

When I saw how it compared to my daughter's whole face, I was forced to realize how big it really was. With her chin on the base, the length of his cock slightlky exceeded even her forehead. Meanwhile, the girth was covering almost half of her face. My daughter was far from being a large woman, but she was hardly petite either. As her mother, I looked at her enough to instinctively know how big she really was, in that she wasn't that much bigger than me.

That meant the cock on her face right now would probably look as big as it did on mine. If not, even bigger.

And fuck, that made me delirious. I watched the scene in front of me with morbid curiosity as my hands subconsciously traveled between my legs. I never knew dicks could come in such a size.

Why would God make such a thing, only to try mutilating it....?

I couldn't help but wonder uncontrollably.

Before I realized it, my fingers were already soaked from the wetness between my legs. Stunned, I brought my fingers closer to my eyes. They were glistening with an amount I've never even created before. My conservative cunt was actually dripping wet as I watched my daughter suck on her boyfriend's testicles. I found it hard to believe despite being literally faced with the truth in my hands.

You know what the worst part was?

I found Haydée to be the hottest thing at that moment.

Her clothes were a mess. The same beige vest I saw on her this morning was partially undone. So was her buttoned uniform.

But she didn't seem to care about all that. In fact, she was too busy touching herself under her skirt as she rhythmically moved her whole upper body to take him in easier. Like an experienced lover.

It couldn't have been easy. Her ass was just inches above the ground. She was squatting as if it was the easiest thing in the world. If that wasn't enough, she even occasionally shook her ass sideways for Adrian's entertainment. She's always been athletic, but I never thought to see her talents used in this way. Heck, I never thought I'd see her in this way. But I did.

And Haydée never looked more attractive to me than she did now.

The sinful thought hovered above my head and plagued me. I felt like I was in high school all over again. Secretly glancing up at women, anxious over being found out--except this was much worse. This was my own daughter. Not just any woman. The woman I gave birth to. The woman I painstakingly raised. I was having unforgivable incestuous thoughts.

Not only did I like the intimidating size of her boyfriend's member, I even found the woman under it, Haydée--my beautiful daughter by blood, more attractive than I've ever seen her.

This was a whole new kind of fucked up.

I looked at the erotic expression on her face as her cheeks sucked him in like a vacuum. It took me until now to realize Haydée wasn't young or pure anymore. I doubted if she ever really was the latter. Regardless, however, she was a woman now.

With a perky ass and a mouth that can worship.

I shook my head in disbelief. Honestly, this was the worst realization that could ever happen to a mother. I was sexually aroused by my own daughter. Something was wrong with me. My brain must be short-circuiting.

Contrary to my horror, I watched on.

He groaned, "What did I tell you about your hair when you suck me off, baby?"

She looked up at him while continuing to slurp his head. I didn't know what they were talking about, but she seemed to.

"Sorry, babe. I forgot to wear one," she said breathlessly after gagging on his cock and coming up for air.

Adrian sighed, "Can't even trust women to do simple things right these days. Fine. I'll do it myself. Do you have a hair tie?"

Haydée shook her head with a mouth full of cock.

He snarled in irritation, "Useless fuck. Fine. We're going raw anyway."

Adrian took out a condom and ripped the package apart before skillfully using the rubber to neatly tie Haydée's hair into a ponytail. Adrian did it quickly and practically, as if he's done it a million times before.

I had never seen anyone use a condom as a hair tie before in my entire life, but I honestly couldn't bring myself to focus on that part. Frankly, I was just impressed a young man his age knew exactly how to tie a woman's hair. It wasn't exactly a common skill for a guy to have.

And even if it was, you'd expect them to be a lot older. A man with a daughter, perhaps. Did Mateo even know how to tie Haydée's hair like that?

My thoughts were interrupted as my daughter audibly choked once again on the white dick.

"Fuck, yeah! Tighten that throat like a good fucking spic slut. Just like that, babe! I swear, Latina lips are the fucking best." He spat on her face disrespectfully. Haydée went about her business as if nothing happened.

I could hear the slurping noises that came out of my daughter's mouth as if it were next to the camera. Her chin dribbled with saliva as she bobbed her head on Adrian's cock.

"That's enough foreplay. Get up. Let's fuck that tight ass."

With visible excitement on her face, Haydée hurriedly took a huge ball of spit from the back of her throat and sputtered directly on his cock-head as lube. Immediately after, she got up from her knees and swiftly undressed before getting on the couch with all fours. Completely naked from head to toe. Despite Adrian's spittle as well as her own coating various parts of her face, Haydée still looked as beautiful as ever, if not more.

I glared at the clearly amused frat boy with hatred, blaming my daughter's corruption on him. Haydée was nothing like this before college. She was set on a path; a good path--one in relation to faith. When did she stray away from that? More importantly, why would she--when God promises more than anyone?

I couldn't think of any reason besides Adrian and his unequivocally alluring sexuality. She was stained, corrupted. Like Eve and the forbidden fruit.

You couldn't find anyone more faithful and kind than Haydée. Now she was breaking rules with him I never thought possible to break. My kind, religious daughter was defying the words of my religion and singlehandedly breaking her bond with God.

We used to shun all of the things she was doing right now.

Pre-marital sex.

Sodomy.

Compliance with her man's adultery.

Mateo never could've done any of it to me. I always thought having him as a paternal role-model would allow her to choose better, respectful men. More importantly, all three were perverted acts of defiance toward God's teachings. Haydée was a youth leader. She should be well aware of that. So why?

As I stared at her eagerly committing these sinful acts, I wondered why my daughter looked so happy.

Did the sex feel that good?

She let out a gut-wrenching scream, completely unhinged now as Adrian fucked her from behind, "Fuck my ass, babe! Crush those fucking sweet spots. Yes! Oh, fuuuuuuuck! Like that, baby. Hurt me. God, I want to cum. I want to cum from my butt so bad! Please let me, baby? Please let me cum hard. I haven't cum from my ass in a fucking week!"

"You really didn't touch yourself?" he asked, suspicious of her candor.

"NO FUCKING WAAAAY...!" Haydée slurred before continuing, "I WOULDN'T D-DO THAT, BABY--FUUUUCK...! YES, SHIT! I SWEAR TO GOD--I DIDN'T TOUCH MYSELF! I SWEAR ON HIS NAME...!"

"You know I don't fucking believe that, Dee! Don't pretend that you care about your religion. Swearing on his name means nothing to you. Why else would you be here, getting ass-fucked like crazy with someone you're not even married to? Is that what God ordered you to fucking do? Was that written on the fucking Bible?" Adrian scoffed as he held the sides of her neck, effectively strangulating her. I panicked, hurriedly taking out my phone as my mind created multiple morbid possibilities of my daughter being harmed for real--until I caught her smiling as brightly as I've ever seen her. Instead of fear, Haydée was beaming with happiness. I felt both relief and despair.

He even spat on her again, which she took willingly with a brighter smile. Seeing it from an outside perspective made me see, clearly as day, that he didn't just spit on her physically, no. More than that, Adrian spat on her dignity, her religion, her beliefs--which she proved, time and time again, in the span of a few minutes, to be of lesser worth to her than cock.

Haydée squealed in response, "Choke me harder, daddy. Oh, my goooood. I can't fucking breathe, Adriaaaan..! It's your fault I'm such a slut. Not mine! You're too huge! Oh, my g-god! Your dick feels so gooood--fuck, fuck, fuuuck! You're so biiiiig! S-shiiit."

Despite the indirect angle, I could vaguely see the way he stretched her out. Mostly because the length of his member meant that he needed to piston much farther than regular men. i could see my daughter's cheeks oscillate with every impact,

She glared at him while attempting to continue a thought, "You always, shit, b-bring my religion up w-whenever we do it--fuuuuck. Stop being s-such an asshole...!"

Haydée gasped as Adrian smacked her cheeks before driving his cock harder on her ass.

"Because I find it fucking hilarious, babe! Does your friends know how much of an anal slut you are? What about the men and women in your church? What do you even call them? Classmates, peers, churchmates? Jesus. And don't pretend you hate this. I could feel this cunt tightening up every time I talk about your hypocritical beliefs," he mocked, roughly fingering her pussy while meeting it halfway with his cock from her ass.

My daughter elbowed him with difficulty, gasping breathlessly from the overwhelming sensations on both sides.

That just made Adrian laugh harder.

Meanwhile, I felt like I was dreaming. I still couldn't believe this was happening before my eyes. It was honestly unreal how much my clear, conscious mind was doubting reality, even as I faced it. My hands uncontrollably traveled between my legs, starting to rub at my clit from behind the fabric. I groaned at the wet contact, hair rising all over my body. My underwear was completely drenched. I started to grind myself harder against my fingers, watching the couple fuck when suddenly, Adrian stared right at the camera. As if he heard my ragged breathing. As if he knew I was there. My body froze. I could feel my heart skip a beat. It felt like he was looking directly in my eyes as I looked at his. He smirked.

Adrian playfully winked at the camera, smacking Haydée's bouncing ass as he continued to fuck her. It was only for a single moment. In fact, our eye contact was so brief, I almost wondered if it was an illusion. Was he really looking at me? Did he even wink at all?

I nervously took quiet, shallow breaths. Did he know I was here, or was that just a coincidence?

My musing was cut short by my daughter's high-pitched squeals.

"¡Fóllame....F-FÓLLAME! Tu gran pene se siente increíble, papi. ¡Te amo...! Te amo tanto. Amo tu pene, papi. ¡Oh, sí! Sí, joder. ¡MIERDA! ¡Fóllame como ¡Golpea ese culo! ¿Te gusta qué? ¿Te gusta ese culo gordo? Lo obtuve de mi mamá."

I watched my daughter's beautiful eyes roll up in pleasure as her mouth reverted back to speaking her mother tongue. Adrian might not have understood it.

I did.

"I fucking love it when you moan in Spanish, baby. It sounds so fucking hot. Like French but nastier! Fuck. Do it again, baby! Scream for me in that dirty language. Make 'papi' proud," he ordered, his Spanish heavy with accent.