My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 06

Story Info
Marcus surprises Jenna...
4.4k words
4.59
18.1k
26

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 06

Chapter 21

"Hurry up, Mom! We're going to be late," Cindy shouted from downstairs as I checked out my makeup in the mirror.

"Ok, ok," I shouted as I drenched my red lips in shiny wet lip gloss. My heart was beating so hard in anticipation of seeing Marcus for the first time since my husband had come home early from his business trip. It was early Saturday evening and Cindy had come home from college earlier that week for her birthday weekend. I'd barely seen her as she spent most of her time at Marcus' place...I was so jealous as I wanted him all for myself! But I'd see him tonight as we were going out for dinner and Marcus would be meeting us at Lorenzo's, the nice Italian we went to regularly. I was going to make damn sure that Marcus would be looking at me tonight and not my daughter!

I checked myself out in the mirror and smiled at my reflection. The dress I was wearing fitted me like a glove...it was a dark pink, fuchsia colour, off the shoulder, just below the knee length. I'd toyed with the idea of wearing something shorter but I loved the way the dress clung to my curves. It was very tight and the way it stretched around my body when I walked was delicious. I could feel its tightness and I knew my ass looked amazing in it! The material was thick enough so that my black hold up stockings weren't visible through it...only Marcus would know I was wearing stockings as I'd promised him that I'd always wear them for him...the thought that only the two of us would know was so exciting! I wore a black lace strapless bra and a tiny matching thong. I didn't go over the top with jewellery like the last time I saw Marcus when I was dripping in my diamonds. I wore a simple silver chain with a heart shaped pendant which laid just above my breasts, small silver hoop earrings and a thick silver bangle around my right wrist. I looked classy but sexy as hell and I felt like a million dollars! And I wanted to look like a million dollars for Marcus! I wanted him to look at me and not my daughter...I know I was being a 'bad Mom' again as this night should be about her and not me!

My 4 inch matching heels clicked on the wooden stairs. "I don't know how you can wear heels all the time," Cindy said as we walked out to the car. "They just kill me."

"You get used to the pain," I said enjoying the fact that she was wearing 'flats'. She did look good I must confess even though she was wearing jeans. But I noticed she had definitely put on some weight since she'd been away at college...at least half a stone I estimated. I was secretly pleased as I'd definitely lost a few pounds recently...and my new found relationship with Marcus made me even more determined to lose a few more...I wanted to be so beautifully skinny for him!

As usual Cindy was only wearing a minimal amount of makeup, her hair tied back in a casual pony tail, a simple rainbow friendship bracelet round her left wrist the only accessory...she didn't seem to care that she could look so much better if she made more effort but she never did...I wondered how long Marcus would put up with that? It might be old fashioned but I truly believed a girl should do everything in her power to look good for her man! I found being appreciated by a man such a turn on! I loved how men looked at me and it just made me make even more effort to look good for them...it was such a thrill to notice a man checking me out...and I thought that any girl who said they didn't like attention like that was a liar!

I'd barely been able to think about anything else but Marcus since he'd left the house last week! The sex we'd had was just mind blowing but the thing I couldn't get out of my head was the last, long, lingering delicious kiss by the front door as he left 10 minutes before my husband arrived. The way his hand cupped my ass and squeezed it, his other hand on the small of my back pulling me into him...oh my God...I could feel his hardness again...he was insatiable!!! I couldn't help but moan out loud as I pressed against him...the tenderness of that last kiss almost made me feint with pleasure...as our lips parted, our fingers touched, he squeezed my hand and we slowly and reluctantly moved apart as he turned to open the front door...I would have given anything for another hour with him that morning! I was still soaking wet when my husband arrived home and kissed me softly on the cheek...he was telling me all about his trip but I don't remember a single word he said...

Chapter 22

We pulled up at the restaurant and my husband parked while Cindy and I went inside. We walked slowly over to the table at which Marcus was already sat. I was so excited to see him again even though I knew nothing would happen while Cindy was around. He stood up to greet us and I consciously let my hips swing seductively for him...I wanted, no, needed him to look at me! He kissed Cindy on the lips and then kissed me on each cheek...inwardly I moaned as I felt his hand on my waist, the gentle squeeze on the opposite side to where Cindy was stood so she did not see felt so good. I breathed in his aftershave, making sure I remembered exactly how he smelt and hoped he did the same...I imagined my scent in his nostrils as he fucked my daughter later that evening!

My husband came in a few minutes later and shook Marcus by the hand and we all sat down with Cindy between Marcus and her Dad. I was pleased I was opposite Marcus as he could not help but look at me. I needed to be so careful that my husband or daughter didn't catch me staring at Marcus...I just couldn't take my eyes off him! Every time he looked at me it sent a shiver of excitement through my whole body. It was sooooo frustrating to be so close to him but unable to touch him. I made sure that he noticed my red nails as I clicked them against my wine glass, slowly stroking the stem before picking it up and sipping slowly as I looked into his eyes. I flicked my blonde hair for him, thinking about the way he had grabbed big fistfuls of it when he had fucked me last week!

The dinner passed pleasantly enough and we all had a nice time. At the end of the evening we parted company, Cindy would stay at Marcus' place this evening before going back to college tomorrow. Her Dad said he would drive her as he had business in the town the on Monday and would be back on Tuesday. As Marcus kissed me on each cheek I said very quickly and quietly, "Need to see you."

He replied equally quickly and quietly, 'My place. Tomorrow. 4pm. Same outfit."

I nodded as we parted. Oh my God! Was that sensible? At my place I could be in control and there was much less chance of being seen by anyone. Was I really going to risk being seen? My desperation to see Marcus, to be in his arms again, had overridden any caution I should have had! And I loved how he'd told me what to wear for him!!! The outfit was obviously a hit and there was something incredibly erotic about dressing up for him exactly the same as I did fir my daughter's birthday dinner!

On the drive home my husband asked if I was ok as I seemed distracted? Of course I was distracted, I thought...in less than 24 hours I'm going to be in my daughter's boyfriend's apartment, dressed like this, on my knees sucking his beautiful big, thick, black dick! How could I possibly think about anything else! I don't really recall my answer but it was probably something about missing Cindy...although that wasn't true...I was glad she had gone back to college as that meant I could have Marcus all to myself again!

Chapter 23

As I lay in bed listening to my husband's snoring I thought about what Marcus. I'm sure he would be fucking Cindy...would he be thinking about me? About how we'd fucked last week? About how he would fuck me tomorrow? My fingers moved under my pink silk negligee and slowly teased my soaking wet pussy...my finger felt my clitoris and it wasn't long before I was biting my bottom lip to stifle my moans as I came thinking about Marcus filling me with his cum in the bed he fucked my daughter in just hours earlier!

At 2.00pm my husband was getting ready to leave to go pick up Cindy. As soon as he'd gone I was in the shower, washing my hair...2 hours to get ready for Marcus! At least I didn't have to waste any time choosing an outfit as I'd carefully hung up the fuchsia dress I'd worn last night when I got home. A new pair of black stockings and a matching black push up lace off the shoulder bra and tiny thong and the fuchsia heels completed the look. I packed a small bag with my makeup, spare stockings, underwear, a white miniskirt, a casual pink shirt, a pair of wedge heels and a tight, white body con dress....maybe Marcus would enjoy a change of outfit, maybe we would go out somewhere 'safe' and I would therefore need a more 'casual' outfit...or maybe we'd just stay in bed the whole time...which was fine with me! I checked myself out in the mirror and knew I looked good...the dress suited me so much and showed off my figure perfectly...I looked every inch the rich, white, blonde, married MILF...the perfect match for a young, well built, insatiable, black stud!

Chapter 24

As I drove to Marcus' place following the directions he'd sent me I was nervous but excited...nervous about being seen and recognised but so excited about sending the night in Marcus' own bed. There was always something exciting about letting a man take you to his own bed...especially one where I knew that my daughter had been in! I knew Marcus probably couldn't believe his luck...no sooner than his 19 year old girlfriend had left his bed, her beautiful 45 year old blonde Mom was eagerly taking her place and boy, was this Mom an eager one!

I was pleased to see that there was a parking space directly outside the entrance to the apartment block. I checked around and when I was sure there was no one else around I quickly left the car and went up the stairs to the first floor apartment. Marcus had obviously seen me arrive and I didn't even need to knock on the door before it opened and Marcus ushered me in.

"Hi," I said softly, putting my bag down and draping my arms around his neck to kiss him.

"Oh baby, you look amazing. I think was hard all the way through the meal last night just from looking at you," he groaned as I felt his strong hands on my waist as he returned my kiss, "come on through."

As I walked behind him, my hand in his, I noticed the distinct smell of weed filling the big spacious front room. What I wasn't prepared for when I turned the corner into the room was that we weren't alone....!

Chapter 25

'Jenna, this is my room mate, Devon. He wasn't due back until tomorrow...I'm sorry. I hope you don't mind?"

I was shocked and didn't know what to say at first! I looked over at Devon...he was even bigger than Marcus! Probably 6'6", 250lbs, built like a football player...dark black skin with short cropped hair.

"Errrr....Hi Devon," I said nervously looking over at Marcus with a questioning look on my face.

"Hey there," he said. "So your the beauty Marcus has been telling me all about," he said grinning.

I couldn't believe my ears...but I guess I wasn't surprised that Marcus had been unable to keep our secret! What 18 year old black boy wouldn't want to boast about the beautiful, older, married, white woman he was fucking!

"Don't worry about Devon, he's pretty cool. I've kept his secrets before so it's all cool. Ain't that right Devon?" he asked.

"Sure thing, brother," he said as they bumped fists.

"Take a seat and let me get you a drink. Beer ok?" he said as he went to the kitchen.

"I guess you don't have much of a wine cellar," I said laughing. "Beer is fine." I sat down on the big white leather sofa opposite Devon who was sat on the other one, crossing my long legs, grateful that the dress was long enough that I didn't need to worry about showing my stocking tops. There was a football game on the TV and thankfully the sound was off but Devon seemed to only have eyes for me...and to be fair, I couldn't blame him. Why wouldn't he want to check out the woman his friend had obviously told him all about!

Marcus handed me an open bottle of Bud and sat down close to me on the sofa. He put his arm round me which I liked...it showed that I was his girl...and what girl didn't like that! We made small talk and Cindy's name was mentioned and it was obvious Devon knew exactly who I was! I just hoped that Marcus' confidence in his ability to keep a secret was well placed!

I watched as Devon picked up a tray from the side of the sofa and started to roll a joint. I'd rarely smoked cannabis as it usually went straight to my head and made me feel incredibly horny...but I didn't think that would be a problem today as that would suit both myself and Marcus perfectly!

"You ok with this?"asked Marcus, "what with your husband being a lawyer?"

I was a bit taken aback by the casual way Marcus mentioned my husband but I'm guessing that none of this would be news to Devon! And I'm sure that it was obvious that my husband was the last thing I seemed to care about as I was happy to jump straight into the metaphorically still warm bed of my daughter's boyfriend!

"Of course," I said, "I've not had a smoke for years though."

"This is pretty strong stuff so you should probably give it a miss," said Devon.

"No, I'm sure she'll be cool with it, won't you?" said Marcus as he turned my head to kiss me deeply in front of his friend. And of course I responded and kissed him back eagerly.

"Alright, if you say so," said Devon grinning as he put the finishing touches to the fat joint.

Chapter 26

I watched as Devon lit the joint, the end bright red before he blew out a big white cloud of smoke and a loud sigh of pleasure as he enjoyed the feeling the drug immediately had on him. "Man, this is good shit," he said as he passed the joint to Marcus. I watched as he took a small drag to taste and then smiling, took two equally big drags before offering it to me.

"Are you sure?" he said as my red nailed fingers reached for it. "You don't have to join in."

"Why the hell not?" I said as I took the joint from him, noticing him look over at Devon. I took a tentative drag at first. I'd never smoked, obviously, given I'd been a professional athlete and the smoke felt so harsh on my throat. I reached for my beer and drank it to calm the rough feeling. Both Marcus and Devon laughed and I playfully punched Marcus on the leg as I coughed. I regained my composure and took a bigger drag...the effect on my throat was the same and I pretty much finished my beer to calm it down.

The effect on my brain was pretty instantaneous and I felt my head spin as I handed the joint back to Marcus. I let out a long sigh and sank back against Marcus as a contented smile came across my red lips.

Marcus showed me the joint which now had a red lipstick mark round it. "I always think that's so sexy," he said as he then showed it to Devon.

"Oh fuck, yes," drawled Devon as I heard Marcus inhale again before passing it back to Devon.

I turned my head and looked up at Marcus. "You look even more beautiful stoned," he said as he stroked my face and kissed me. "I told you she was a 10 out of 10, didn't I?" said Marcus as he turned my face towards Devon.

"She's damn fine, you lucky man," he said as he handed me the joint and I took another puff on it, giggling as it went straight to my head again. I loved the short exchange between them talking about how hot I was. As I expected the drug was making me feel so horny...

Chapter 27

"Kiss me," I moaned. I watched Marcus take a last drag in the joint, exhale and pass it back to Devon. I then sat up a bit straighter and I felt his arms round my back as he kissed me deeply. I moaned softly, my eyes closed as we kissed, lost in the feeling of being in his arms, exacerbated by the cannabis. I'd forgotten that we weren't alone as I kissed him back, my red nails on his chest, dragging over him. Marcus obviously didn't care that Devon must have been watching us...why would he? He'd obviously told him all about us and I'm sure wanted to show him that every word he'd said was true! And I'm sure Devon probably enjoyed watching us make out too!

I let out a squeal of excitement as Marcus pulled me up and across so I was sat astride him. I took his face in my hands and kissed him deeply. I felt his hands move under the hem of my dress until he found my stocking tops...he moaned out loud as he stroked them.

"Hot damn," I heard Devon say and I knew that my stocking tops must have been on display. "Are you fucking serious?" he moaned as he blew out a big cloud of smoke.

"You kept your promise," said Marcus as he caressed my stocking tops.

"Did you ever doubt I would?" I said as I kissed him and looked over to see Devon staring at us mouth open wide. "You like what you see?" I said to Devon, the cannabis making me hornier than ever and slowly removing any inhibitions I may have had when I'd first entered the apartment and realised we would not be alone. Devon just nodded.

"Maybe he'd like a closer look?" said Marcus. "I'm sure you wouldn't mind would you, baby. I know you want to make me happy?"

My mind was reeling and I didn't think I'd ever felt so horny! I was all alone in the company of two gorgeous, young black guys who thought I was beautiful...what was not to like! "Not at all. If it makes you happy, then it makes me happy," I whispered looking into his eyes.

"Why don't you come over here and take a closer look, Devon?" I said in my most seductive voice.

Chapter 28

I watched as Devon took a last pull on the joint and stubbed it out before standing up and walking over to us. He was wearing some loose jogging bottoms and a Lakers basketball vest and I could immediately see his big bulge. As he approached I finally got to see just how built he was! Jesus, he was massive and I felt so small and vulnerable looking up at him...God, it was such a massive turn on! I tugged on his vest, pulling his face down to mine and kissed him deeply. I knew from that moment I could get this huge black bull to do anything I wanted...I could be in control of both of them if I so wanted...or I could let them take control of me!

"Oh, fuck, yessss," I heard Marcus moan as he watched Devon kissed me back, his black fingers immediately reaching to stroke my long blonde hair. He then knelt down and gently pulled the hem of my dress up so the whole of the black lace top of my stocking was on show.

"Oh man," he moaned as his big fingers stroked and caressed my stocking tops and the soft white skin above. The contrast in skin colour is something I never got tired of seeing and I moaned out loud at the touch of his fingers. I looked into Marcus eyes and he nodded his head ever so slightly, giving me the green light. He wanted to share me! I bet this had been planned all along and I loved that! I wondered if they had shared Cindy too? I would have been very surprised if she'd allow that!

I kissed Devon again and my red nails gently ran over his cheek, down his neck and gripped his shoulders as he stroked and caressed my firm slender thighs...like Marcus he obviously had a stocking fetish! He moaned out loud as I said, "Show me what you have?" He stood up and pushed his loose jogging bottoms and boxers down in one swift motion. A big thick 8 inch uncut black dick sprung out. His balls were smooth but there was a small amount of black hair above his dick. I looked up at him staring down at me as my red nailed fingers wrapped round the base of his already hard shaft, pushing it back against his stomach so I could slowly lick up the underside. He groaned with pleasure and I could feel his legs trembling as my mouth worked it's magic on his young hard dick.

My soft red lips wrapped round the head and I could feel myself instinctively grinding against Marcus' bulge. Devon's hands had not left my head, playing with my long blonde hair and my lips slid up and down him, my saliva soaking into his dick. Oh fuck, he was so thick and I could feel my red lips stretched wide around him. It must have looked so good! I moaned with pleasure and then I realised I'd be concentrating on Devon too much! I wiped the saliva from my mouth and turned round and kissed Marcus, I was pleased that he didn't shy away from my kiss even though I'd been sucking another guy moments before!

12