All Comments on 'My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 06'

by fantasy_writer_2023

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
zrobzrob3 months ago

Cannot wait for the next chapter. Jenna is the best slutty mom ever. You continue to kill it with the description of her clothes, makeup, etc which really allows the reader to get a great picture of what is going down. Loved the former athlete hitting the joint as she lets her slut flag fly. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Veru interesting how the game is much more intense playing in a different ballpark.

Wonder if the home team woll be beaten by this determined Vixen.

So far, this is a very well played game.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hope you make it back to just Marcus and mom.

RuthMRuthM3 months ago

Loving this story the details bring the story to life and has a white horny married lady nothing better than a young black stud using your body

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19553 months ago

Another great chapter, cannot wait for the next!! You continue to draw me into your stories like a magnet. I was hoping Marcus would share her soon and while the joint escalated her horniness she would've been a willing participant in being shared with Devon without any argument. She is turning into a true, bona fide BBC slut and probably soon to be black owned and a QOS. 5 stars again, easily!!

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Jenna is quickly becoming Devon’s slut, and, significantly as he says, his “queen.” Soon she may get a QOS tattoo and Devon may to whore this very horny MILF to other black stud friends. I also second what ZROB said about the description of her makeup, dressing, and preparations for her dates with Marcus, which gives the reader an intimate view of her thoughts and feelings.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved this series and hope they get Jenna to have queen of spades tattoo... and maybe some piercings too

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Still delivering a high quality story telling chapter. Never fail to enjoy each chapter. Is Marcus going to dump Cindy, cause Jenna to leave her husband and become a QoS breeding gang fuck porn star slut.

MMSdawgMMSdawg3 months ago

OMG I love this series! Love how she has become so addicted to the Superior Black Cocks!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your dumb fucking ass ruined it with Devon

1reddawg121reddawg123 months ago

And so she goes down The BBC rabbit hole,She is Hooked.

AmbulAmbul28 days ago

Jenna should remain married to her rich husband, who is gone a lot. This insures dramatic tension as she becomes a whore for black cock, but must continually work to keep her new life secret from her husband and preserve her position of privilege and wealth. If Cindy is drawn in and becomes another black cock whore, the tension is increased even more. Love the possibilities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous