My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 07

Story Info
Jenna has her first threesome…
4.4k words
4.62
15.8k
18

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 07

Chapter 30

I reluctantly let go of their dicks and turned round to reach over to my handbag and quickly pulled out my bright red lipstick and lipgloss...it was so important to me that I looked perfect for a man especially if I was competing for their attention with girls less than half my age! I knew exactly what most men wanted and I wasn't afraid to objectify myself to please them...bright red lipstick was always a winner and if you pleased a man then they were usually very happy to please you in return! Although I'd purposely chosen extra long wearing lipstick I knew it would have pretty much have worn off by now...the adverts about it lasting all day were bullshit but to be fair I don't think they tested how long it would last sucking on two big black dicks! I made sure I put it on extra thick and then drenched my lips in the shiny wet lip gloss. I then turned round slowly and pouted for my lovers!

"Like it?" I purred as I blew them both a kiss and then knelt back down between them.

"You look perfect," moaned Marcus. "Jesus, just look at her," he said to Devon.

"I can't take my eyes off her. Hotter than any 18 year old porn star," moaned Devon.

I was in heaven as i looked up at my two young black studs I could feel juices leaking from my pussy and down my smooth inner thighs...oh my god, I was completely soaking wet and I could feel my tiny black lace thong sticking to my pussy! Marcus and Devon were staring intently as my soft, delicate white hands glided up and down their rock hard black dicks. I made sure they could see my bright red nails and I opened my mouth and eyes wide and let out a gasp as I ever so gently dragged them across the heads of their beautiful dicks...so careful not to hurt them but wanting them to see my nails, letting them see the effort an older white woman makes to please young black men...their groans of pleasure left me in no doubt that my efforts were appreciated!

I cocked my head to the side as I moved up and over Marcus' dick, my mouth open as I let a long stream of saliva drip from my mouth, over his dick and my hand as I continued to stroke him. I moaned as I watched the saliva cover my wedding and diamond engagement ring, giggling as I lifted my ring finger to my mouth and sucked it clean!

"Holy fuck," moaned Devon as he watched me and I turned my head to face him and licked my wedding and diamond engagement rings slowly with the tip of my tongue for him.

"She always has nails like that," moaned Marcus. "Makes her look like the porn star I think she wants to be. Isn't that right my wannabe porn star?"

"Oh God, yes please," I moaned. "Are you two boys gonna make me be your MILF porn star until my husband comes home? I bet you watch all those videos on the internet, don't you?" I said as I turned my head to Devon and dripped a long string of saliva over his black shaft.

Chapter 31

My hands continued to work those beautiful black shafts as I turned my mouth's attention to Marcus. I licked slowly around his head, lapping up his precum before my soft red lips slid as far down as I could manage. I immediately felt his hands move to my head and hold me in place as I began to gag. 'Oh fuck, oh fuck' I thought as I struggled for breath, my MILF body squirming as I tried to pull off. But I wasn't going anywhere until Marcus relented! A few seconds later he did and I lifted my mouth from him and gasped for breath. I looked down and saw a bright red lipstick/lip gloss ring three quarters of the way down his shaft!

"Oh fuck," moaned Devon as Marcus grinned and pointed out the red ring to him. "My turn," he said as he reached over and pulled me towards him by my long light blonde hair.

I shuffled over so eagerly as Devon held my hair in a pony tail with one hand before pushing my warm, wet mouth down over his big, thick, black shaft. My eyes widened as he stretched my lips - this time I was prepared and had taken a deep breath before he forced my head down. Oh fuck, he was soooo thick, thicker than Marcus and I thought I was going to choke!

"Now that is what I'm talking about," I heard him say to Marcus as my firm, slender, white body squirmed, my nails digging into his muscular thighs as I tried to remove my mouth, but he was way too strong and I knew I had to relax and just take it! After what seemed like an eternity, Devon pulled me off by my blonde hair and a massive load of my saliva spilled down over my chin, over my breasts and splattered onto his lap.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I thought to myself. These two gorgeous 18 year old black studs are treating me like a fucking porn star...using my beautiful, slim, smooth, white 45 year old body for their pleasure...and I knew they had barely started with me!

"Suck me," ordered Devon and as my mouth obeyed I looked over at Marcus as he began to roll another joint as I sucked his room mate's big thick black dick...

Chapter 32

"That's a good little MILF porn star. Show me how much you can take," said Devon in his gorgeous deep voice. "Tell me, Marcus, can she take more than that little stuck up bitch daughter of her's, Cindy?"

"Oh, God, yes. Way more! I'm not sure I even want to fuck Cindy anymore when her Mom is so much better," said Marcus laughing and watching Devon hold me by my long light blonde hair as he fucked my mouth. "You like Cindy, don't you? Maybe you can take her off my hands and I'll just make her Mom my girlfriend instead," he said as I heard a cigarette lighter click and felt him exhale a large cloud of weed smoke all over my body!

"Anytime! She's hot, not as hot as her Mom but I'll enjoy turning that little bitch into a needy slut just like her Mom," said Devon. "Now give me that joint and watch this."

He lifted my head off his big black dick and I watched as he took a big toke on the joint. "Come here and open your mouth," he said as he pulled me towards him. I obeyed instantly and my body was laid against his. I could feel his wet black dick laid between my breasts as Devon put his mouth over mine and blew an enormous cloud of marijuana smoke down my mouth and into my lungs as I inhaled!

Oh Jesus! I heard Marcus laughing as he watched what Devon had done and I thought for a second I was going to pass out and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. But then I came to my senses as I felt the delicious pain of Marcus pulling me by my blonde hair to between his knees and said, "Swap?" as he handed Devon the joint and pushed my mouth round his now becoming familiar black cock. Oh my god, these two young black studs were just using me for their pleasure, taking turns with me, humiliating me and degrading me...and I just couldn't get enough of it!!!

I looked up at Marcus as I worked his dick, taking him deep, soaking him with my saliva and stroking his shaft with my red nailed fingers. The weed had made me hornier than I'd ever been in my life and my whole body was shaking with pleasure from the pleasure I was able to give these two black studs...and neither of them had even touched my soaking wet pussy yet!

"Man, she's insatiable, isn't she? She sure loves black dick," said Devon as he blew another cloud of smoke all over my blonde head.

"Give me that joint," said Marcus. Devon handed it to him and, as Devon had done, he pulled me up so I was laid on him and blew another massive cloud of smoke into my lungs. I coughed out the smoke and again they both laughed at me.

"Stand up," said Marcus. I stood up shakily, my legs almost buckling from the effects of the weed, the beer and the fact that I was still wearing my 4 inch high heels. Marcus reached out and took my hand to steady me. "Turn round and show us that MILF ass," he ordered.

I obeyed and wiggled my pert ass for them as they both made appreciative noises. I decided it was time for my sopping wet pussy to get some attention and I wrapped my fingers round the thin straps on each side of my tiny black lace thong and slowly pushed it down over my hips. I felt it peel away deliciously from my soaking wet, sticky MILF pussy and pushed it down over my thighs, knees, ankles and then carefully stepped out of it...

Chapter 33

"How the fuck can a 45 year old have an ass like that?" said Devon as I looked over my shoulder and saw him move closer, both of his big black hands cupping it and then squeezing it as he kissed the small of my back.

"And you didn't believe me when I said I was taking a 45 year old wealthy, blonde, married, former tennis pro to bed," he said laughing.

I felt Devon's hands running up and down my black silk lace top stockings as Marcus said, "Turn around and come here, my Queen." I slowly turned round and moved the few feet towards Marcus.

"Holy fuck," moaned Devon, "now I know I'm dreaming," he said as he saw my completely smooth, bald, waxed pussy. I smiled at him and then moaned as I felt Marcus' hands on my hips as he kissed my flat stomach and heard him inhale deeply as the scent from my soaking wet pussy filled his nostrils. My fingers were in his hair as he turned me round and stood. He pushed me back onto the sofa, my ass just on it and I opened my long legs for him as he knelt on the floor in front of me. I looked down at him as he lifted my right foot off the floor, held it and kissed my expensive fuchsia high heel. I moaned out loud as he slowly kissed over my ankle, up my calf and over my thigh. I could see the wetness from his kisses all over my black silk stocking. Then Marcus moaned out loud as he licked all the way round the black lace stocking top, focusing on the soft white skin just above...it made me moan with ecstacy and I gripped the sofa, my mouth open as I looked down at him as he slowly licked my inner thigh before breathing all over my soaking wet, white, married pussy!

'Oh god, oh yes, oh fuck, yes please' I thought as I looked down at Marcus' lips inches from my pussy. I'd thought about this for so long...I'd wanted this for so long...I'd wondered if he would know what to do...but I knew if he didn't, I could teach him...I would teach him to take me to new heights of pleasure!

I moaned out loud, my legs instinctively spreading wide for him as I felt the flat of his tongue lick slowly all the way up from the bottom to the top of my cheating, married, white pussy! Oh Jesus, it felt so warm and soft and gentle...just like I'd imagined in my fantasies! I looked down as the tip of his tongue flicked eagerly over each of my petals, before his whole mouth covered my pussy and he breathed in my scent again.

My fingers reached down and gripped his dreadlocks, pulling his mouth against me as I pushed my hips up towards him. I cried out loud as I felt his fingers spread my lips and his tongue push inside me, wiggling from side to side and up and down as he explored me at last! The tip of his tongue moved upwards slowly and my body bucked as his tongue flicked slowly over my swollen clitoris...a wave of pleasure rippled through my body...through my torso...down my arms...through my legs!

I looked down at Marcus and our eyes met. My mouth was open wide as I gasped with pleasure as he continued to work my clitoris, every flick of his tongue bringing me new pleasure, new sensations! I lifted my legs high and spread them wide, completely opening and offering myself to my young black lover...submitting to him, begging him to worship my soaking wet pussy! He didn't disappoint and I could hear him moaning as he breathed in my scent and lapped up my juices!

I loved being the centre of his attention but I knew I had two guys to please and I reached out my left hand searching for Devon's dick. I felt him shuffle over and I licked my hand before it instinctively found his hard dick and I began to stroke it slowly, bringing moans from him which merged with mine and Marcus'...the whole room stank of interracial sex and drugs...and I was in utter heaven!

I could feel myself getting close...every woman knows that exact moment...the point of no return when she just has to let go and let the only thing that matters at that moment take over her...my breathing was coming fast and shallow and I felt Marcus' strong hands hold me in place as my body squirmed with pleasure...oh god, he's so strong I thought as I struggled to move my hips...his tongue on my clitoris regular and relentless taking me closer and close to the edge...and then it happened...I let out a wail of pure joy as the situation I was in exploded through my swollen, hyper-sensitive clitoris, my beautiful, smooth, toned MILF body and finally into my weed soaked brain....I was in the living room of my daughter's 18 yo black boyfriend being eaten out by him while I jerked off his equally gorgeous black room mate...I was being their white blonde MILF porn star and they would spend the next 36 hours fucking my stoned brains out!!!

Chapter 34

As my orgasm subsided I was still moaning with pleasure and still stroking Devon's hard cock as I looked down at Marcus, his face covered with my juices. I watched as he licked his lips and smiled at me.

"Thank you," I said smiling back at him.

As he stood up he was still totally rock hard and his black dick and heavy balls swung as he walked to the kitchen. As he did so I turned round and got onto all fours to suck Devon, my back arched and my ass in the air...it was pointed to the kitchen and I wanted Marcus to see it when he returned. Devon pushed the blonde hair from my face so he could see me.

"Damn, you're soooo pretty, so blonde, and those baby blue eyes. Your every black guy's dream come true" he said. "I'd like to make you all mine."

"That's very sweet of you," I said, "but maybe I like being shared...after all for a white girl aren't two big black dicks better than one? Or am I being greedy? Don't you think I'd look hot being double fucked by you and Marcus?" I smiled at him as I sank my red lips over him, my mouth as wide as I could get it as I moved my head from side to side. I loved his words about how he'd happily steal me away from his room mate...such a turn on for me that young black guys would compete to make me their girl!

"Oh baby," moaned Marcus as he returned from the kitchen with three opened beers. He handed Devon a beer and put mine on the side. I heard him take a swig from his and then felt the delicious sting as he slapped my ass hard. I lifted my mouth from Devon and moaned out loud as I looked over my shoulder at Marcus.

"You like that?" he said grinning as I saw and felt his second slap.

"Uhh-huh," was all I could say before Devon pulled my hair and dragged my mouth down over his hard black dick again as Marcus slapped my ass.

Marcus gestured to Devon to move further up the sofa. I shuffled up too and Marcus climbed onto the sofa behind me. I felt him slap his rock hard black dick on my each cheeks and then lay it between my ass cheeks, sliding it up and down. I wiggled my ass and accentuated the arch of my back, offering myself to him, almost begging him to fill me up with his beautiful black dick.

Chapter 35

'Oh my God' I thought to myself, 'it's about to happen, I'm about to be filled from both ends by big, young, strong, hard, black cock.' I was trembling with excitement and I wished that there was a camera to mark the moment when one of my biggest ever fantasies came true! I'd loved to have been able to watch it back later, to see the pleasure I was giving Marcus and Devon but also to see how good I looked sandwiched between them...the contrast in size, age and skin colour...both of the guys butt naked and the girl dressed in stockings and high heels for them...just like in a porn film...and, I thought, just the way it always should be!

Devon continued to slowly fuck my mouth as I heard Marcus groan with pleasure and I felt his big thick black dick spread my pussy wide and slowly fill me up. I could feel his weight on top of me, pushing himself so deep into me, his big strong hands holding my waist, holding me in place as he went balls deep! I pulled my mouth off Devon and flung my head back and moaned out loud at the feeling of Marcus buried inside me.

I felt Marcus grab a fistful of my long blonde hair and pulled my head back further as I felt and heard the first delicious slap of his body against my ass...the sound of a man balls deep in a woman's body!

"Oh. Fuck. Yes. Yes. Yes," I moaned as each of his long, slow, deliberate strokes filled me. Devon was grinning as he watched Marcus fuck me, knowing that very soon he would be getting the opportunity to stretch me with his beautiful, even thicker, black dick. I looked up at Devon and reached for his dick, stroking him with red nailed fingers before I sank my mouth over him again...oh God, I was getting double fucked by two young black studs! I wanted to show them that I could be a MILF porn star, that they could use me and degrade me anyway they wanted and in the morning I would be the one begging for more!

I was amazed at the self control they had...they hadn't cum yet or even indicated they were close...maybe it was the weed? I moaned as I felt Marcus spread my ass hole with his fingers but there was no way I was going to let him fuck me like that today. I had resolved that when I gave him my ass it would be on our own and in the bed I shared with my husband! That thought gave me a delicious thrill!

Chapter 36

I looked up and saw Marcus and Devon high five as they both withdrew from me and swapped positions. Devon slapped my ass hard and I moaned at the sting of pleasure it gave me. I'd never really been spanked before and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it! Maybe it was because I was being spanked by black studs less than half my age, one of whom was my daughter's boyfriend!

"Man, she has one fine ass," he said as he slapped his black dick on each cheek as Marcus rubbed his black dick all over my pretty white face as I kissed and licked his cum filled balls.

"Just leave her asshole alone, that's mine," said Marcus as he pushed his black dick back into my hungry mouth.

I jolted forward as Devon began to push into my white pussy...'Holy fuck, he's so thick' I thought to myself as at first he struggled to get the big head past my lips. I heard him grunt and felt his weight shift higher as he used it to force himself inside me. I gripped the sofa hard as it felt like I was being split in two by Devon. Thankfully he paused for a second, as did Marcus who knew exactly what was happening, and I could hear Devon breathing hard from the effort it had taken to push into me. Then it felt like my pussy just expanded to another level as I felt inch after inch of very very thick, hard, black dick fill me!

I had to take my mouth from Marcus to deal with what Devon was doing to me. "Oh my god, oh my god," I almost screamed as I tried to pull away from Devon, his dick was almost too big and I knew I was at the limit of what I could take.

"That's it, that's the way," said Devon. "Take my black dick you little white slut," he said as I buried my face into the white leather sofa. Thankfully when he bottomed out in me he held still to give me time to get used to him but probably more likely so he could enjoy the sight of my white, married pussy stretched to breaking point by his black dick. I was moaning, squealing, yelping, groaning as I tried to deal with what Devon had filled me with.

Eventually I could feel myself becoming more comfortable as Devon pulled out a bit and then slowly filled me up again. I then felt Marcus grab a fistful of my long blonde hair and push his black dick deep into my mouth. Devon's strokes weren't as hard as I'd feared and I expect he'd learnt from other girls that if he did go crazy it would probably end up hurting the girl...but one day I hoped, with some more porn star training, I'd be able to take Devon and let him fuck as hard as I suspected he wanted to fuck me.

12