My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 37

"Oh man, she's so fucking pretty, so fucking white, so fucking blonde," he said over and over and he was obviously loving being inside a beautiful, white blonde woman old enough to be his Mom. I expect it was the first time he'd ever been with a woman like me and it was obvious my type was one of his biggest fantasies!

"Shit, I'm gonna a cum, I'm gonna cum," he said and Marcus quickly pulled from my mouth, took me by my long blonde hair and pulled me off the sofa so I was kneeling on the floor. They both stood on each side of me and I looked up at them as I took them in my hands, jerking them furiously as they each held a fistful of my long blonde hair. I could see that their breathing was getting shallower and faster.

"Cum for me, cum for me," I begged. "Cum all over my pretty white face. Make me look even prettier and I promise I'll do anything you want."

I stuck my tongue out, bit my bottom lip seductively, made my eyes so big and wide as I looked at each of their black dicks in turn.

"Don't you want to cover my face with cum?' I asked. "Give Mommy your cum, give your MILF porn star her special treat, she needs it sooooo bad," I purred.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes," cried Devon as he took his black dick in his hand and jerked it furiously over my face. I looked up at him and then closed my eyes just before I felt a big, wet, splash of cum land across my open mouth, all over my chin, tongue and red lips. I could hear him crying out in ecstacy and grunting as one, two, three more jets of cum erupted from him. My hands were holding his thighs and I could feel him shaking as he came all over my face.

"Oh Jesus, oh Jesus," moaned Marcus as I looked up at him. Thankfully Devon's cum hadn't gone into my eyes and I was able to stare directly into Marcus' eyes.

I said almost in a whisper, "Give me every drop, I want every drop, I need every drop. Make me look prettier," as I scooped some of Devon's cum off my chin and licked it off my red nailed finger.

Marcus grabbed my hair hard and laid his black dick across my face and cried out, "You're my blonde, white MILF porn star," as I felt a big, thick, wet rope of cum land across my nose and onto my forehead. He then pulled away and my mouth opened instinctively and with amazing precision he shot one and then another warm, wet jet of cum onto my exposed tongue! I was moaning with ecstacy as I felt so much warm, wet cum running and dripping over my face, down my chin, onto my breasts...there was so much I even felt wet drops landing like a rain shower onto my black silk stockings and the soft white skin above them!

As their orgasms began to subside I looked up at them and smiled, my red nailed fingers wrapping round the base of their now ultra-sensitive black dicks, stroking slowly before I softly sucked each one in turn making sure I maintained eye contact as I did so...

To be continued...

12