My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 10

Story Info
Jenna’s date with Devon takes an interesting turn...
4.1k words
4.48
12.9k
19

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 10

Chapter 50

As I opened the door I looked up at my 'co-star' and flashed him my brilliant white smile.

"Hey, Devon, come on in," I said standing to the side as his big, black, muscled body strode past me, our eyes not leaving each others for a moment. I felt so delicate and fragile when I looked at him and his muscular physique...it was such a delicious feeling! I was soooo glad to see that he was dressed pretty similar to the other day....a basketball vest, shorts and sneakers, a big gold chain round his neck and a big, bulky gold watch on his wrist. It just made the contrast between us even more apparent...I'd have been disappointed if he'd dressed in a suit or like a 'white' guy...I wanted to experience his rawness, his blackness, his youth...he was everything I'd hoped he would be!

I was the one who should make the effort...it was the girl's role to spend the time, money and effort looking perfect for her man...and I'd done that in spades! I don't think I could have looked any more white, more privileged, more monied and more eager for young black cock than I did at that moment...it was exactly how I wanted to look and feel...and I was soaking wet already!

I pushed the door closed and we came together, his hand took mine and motioned for me to twirl round for him. I did exactly what he wanted...I was so eager to display myself to him to show him how much effort I'd made for him! I wanted to bathe and wallow and drown in any compliments he gave me, letting him know that compliments would be what drive me to make even greater efforts to look exactly like the white girls he saw in porn films or fantasised about!

"Now that is what I'm talking about," said Devon before letting out a long whistle.

It felt like my white body had a mind of its own as it moved and gyrated for it's young black admirer. I ran my fingers through my long, light blonde hair...the contrast between my hair and nail colour was amazing. I pushed my breasts and ass out for him, bit my soft, full, bright red bottom lip for him, fluttered my long black false lashes for him, sucked a finger for him, then ran my hands all over my body for him, long moans of pleasure emanating from my mouth as Devon watched me, unable to take his gorgeous, young, brown eyes off me.

Then he pulled me against him...I moaned with pleasure as I felt his black hand on my ass and then on my smooth, gym toned, naked back. Our lips met as my arms draped round his neck and, oh god, I could feel his hardness pressed against me already, as we kissed. I moaned 'oh fuck' as Devon gently sucked my bottom lip...it was so fucking erotic and I could feel that my tiny, white, lace thong was getting even wetter! Our tongues gently dancing before the kissing became more hungry, more urgent, more needy as we almost devoured each other!

Then I felt Devon's big strong arms sweep me up and we began to ascend the stairs to the bedroom I shared with my husband, which from this day onward, contained the bed I would always consider to be the stage I had shared with my young, black co-stars!

Chapter 51

I couldn't take my eyes from his as he effortlessly climbed the stairs with me in his arms. I made sure I gently dragged my nails over his big, bull neck and he moaned 'yessss'.

"Final door on the right," I said as we walked down the corridor past my son's and daughter's bedrooms and the family bathroom.

"Very nice, very nice indeed," said Devon as he took in the huge master bedroom and carried me over the threshold like a trophy, his prize, his white prey...I loved the thought of being his 'white prey'! I'd put a bottle of chilled champagne in an ice bucket by the bed as well as a couple of ashtrays in anticipation of him bringing some weed.

He put me down but I didn't take my arms from round his neck. I didn't went to let him go....I wanted to be touching him every moment until he left tomorrow! I ran my hands all over him, under his top, feeling his muscled bulk...oh god his body was amazing, so big, so strong and sooooo fucking deliciously, erotically, black!!! Oh Jesus Christ, he was built like a God! And I couldn't help but moan out loud and press myself against him! I needed to worship at the altar of his magnificence and I would gladly sacrifice my beautiful white body for his pleasure!

I couldn't wait any longer and I took the bottom of his vest and lifted it up as he lifted his arms over his head, grinning as his eager 45 year old white, blonde, MILF, porn star lover undressed him! As I threw his vest to the floor I planted so many kisses over his muscular shoulders and chest, his arms over his head as he displayed his body to me, just like I had displayed myself to him! Oh fuck, it was amazing! We were both in awe of each other's bodies and that could only mean that the sex we would have would blow us both away...I'd already had a taste of the pleasure that he could give a woman but that first encounter didn't have the purity that this one on one pleasure would have...it didn't have the one on one purity of physical and mental connection with Devon that I craved...this time my whole being, my whole existence would be dedicated to pleasing him and him alone...no distractions, no care for the thoughts or concerns of anyone else...he was to be my everything for the next 24 hours...and I hoped beyond hope that he felt the same!

Chapter 52

As we kissed I manoeuvred us to the other side of the bed so we were in front of the big, wide, full length mirror. We turned to face it so we could see our reflections....my God we looked like we were made for each other...the contrast in every way was just mind blowing...skin colour, hair colour, age, size, musculature, social class, wealth...the only thing I could think of that we were not polar opposites in was our desire for each other, the need for sex with each other, the need to please each other in any and every way we knew how...in that we were as one mind!

Devon moaned as he took in the sight and then watched as my red nailed fingers pushed down his shorts and boxers in one slow, deliberate motion. His arm was round me, his big black hand on my smooth naked back, gently stroking, squeezing and caressing my white skin. I gasped out loud as his enormous, thick, semi-hard, black dick flopped out...oh God it was even bigger than I remembered and my eyes and mouth were wide as I looked down at it.

Devon grinned as he watched my reaction...the reaction of probably every white girl who had ever seen it but it was obvious that he would never get bored with it! He kicked off his sneakers and stepped out of his shorts, kicking them away...he was now butt naked and I was fully dressed...just how it should be I thought as I stared at us in the mirror.

"Oh fuuuuuuck," I moaned as I continued to look down and then gently bit his muscular shoulder and dug my long red nails into his back. "Sooooooo fucking big, sooooooo fucking big," I said as I looked into his eyes and my right hand dragged slowly from his back, round his side before I took him in my hand.

Chapter 53

Devon moaned with pleasure and then to my surprise pulled away. I watched as he reached over to the bed side table and picked up my cell phone. He pressed the screen and then said, "Pass code?"

'No, no, no' I thought to myself as I figured out what he wanted to do. I couldn't let him do that, could I? Surely it was too dangerous, I had so much to lose...but the thought was equally terrifying and exciting!

"No?" said Devon. "Well, I never thought you would be so boring. Maybe I'll just go home? I'm sure it wouldn't take more than a couple of calls to get a little slut my own age happy to go on camera for me!"

Oh God! I thought. I couldn't let all this effort and preparation go to waste could I? I had no doubt he would be able to find another girl to take my place. The thought of Devon with a beautiful girl half my age made me insanely jealous! He was mine not and some little teenage tramp's who wouldn't be able to please him like I could! Would he not want me again if she did please him? I thought that she would probably have a better body than me, would be prettier than me, would be younger than me, would probably be single with no ties and be available any time of the day or night for him...self-doubt was flooding my mind! Oh fuck, he knew exactly what buttons to press with me! And I bet he'd used the same words before with other girls to get them to do exactly as he wanted!

Devon could sense my uncertainty but he knew I would give in. He knew just how much I wanted his black cock...the effort I'd made to look perfect for him would have left him in no doubt! He pressed home his advantage and said, "It's your cell phone, you can do whatever you want afterwards. Delete them all if you like. You are in control of what you do with them. I won't even ask you to send any of them to me. I just thought it would be fun...every MILF porn star has to start somewhere. Come on Princess, you know you want to!" he said grinning as he stroked my pretty face with his fingers.

My eyes closed as I felt the caress of his fingers and I moaned more than said, "17...06...78,"...my pass code was my daughter's birthday, son's birth month and my birth year. My reluctance had disappeared...my need for Devon's black cock was all consuming and I couldn't not have him today! I watched as he tapped in the code, grinned when it unlocked and then held the phone higher and began to take pictures. I instantly turned away so he only got the back of my head, my naked back and half my lower body...he had no such inhibitions and his handsome face, his muscular body with my red nails on his chest and big black dick were perfectly captured!

"Come on, turn around, Princess," he said. "Why do you want to hide that pretty white face? Girl, you're sooooo beautiful, it's almost a crime to not have a million pictures of it! Delete every one after if you want to, it's totally your call," he said as I felt his hand push my long light blonde hair from my face and over my ear. "I just love what you've done with your hair," he whispered into my ear. "I didn't think it possible but it looks even better than before. It's definitely a more 'porn star' colour now, I love it so much, sooooo soft and silky. This hair is made for the camera...just like the rest of you," he purred as I felt him rubbing my hair between his fingers.

Oh god, I loved his words! It made me so happy that he'd noticed it and liked it. I moaned, "Thank you, you've no idea how happy that makes me. Tell me how to look for you and I will transform myself into your ultimate MILF fantasy," I said as I slowly turned my face to the camera, my body pressed against him with my red nailed hand on his chest as he pressed the screen taking picture after picture after picture!

Like every woman ever who'd had a picture taken of her I immediately said, "Show me, show me, show me." Every woman wanted to see what she looked like and any pictures that were not perfect were immediately deleted...you could take hundreds of pictures and most woman would find fault with most of them!

"Oh wow," said Devon as he scrolled through them. "Jesus, has there ever been a bad picture taken of you! That camera is totally in love with you," he said as he showed me the screen.

My eyes and mouth were wide as I stared at the screen...seeing myself in the arms of a big, muscular, black stud less than half my age! I could feel goosebumps covering my body as I saw the contrast between us...so many different pictures...my face turned away so just my long light blonde hair was visible before my head gradually turned to the camera...then dozens of pictures of just my pretty white face...his big black hand on my naked white back...my pretty white face against his dark black skin...pics from above which showed my whole body all dressed in white pressed against his nakedness...the white silk stockings and stripper heels...! Oh my god, it was mind blowing and Devon obviously had an eye for what made a good picture!

"Man, we make a fiiiiiiine couple, don't we?" he said as he went back to snapping pics as my hand moved down and tried to wrap itself around his now rock hard black dick. I had to admit that we did and moaned 'yessssss' in to his mouth as I kissed him, the only sounds were our moans of pleasure and the 'click, click, click' from my cell phone as Devon took pic after pic after pic!

Chapter 54

I was now so into Devon I didn't notice that the 'click click click' had stopped as I kissed down his beautiful black body until I was on my knees, his black dick inches from my face. I looked up at him and licked my lips. I saw that he was still holding the phone and pointing it downwards.

"Mmmmmmm, ready to star in your first ever porn movie?" he asked. "Same rules apply...your cell phone, your property."

I hesitated for a moment...oh god! What should I do? I wanted to please him so badly but...then I looked up at his smiling, expectant face and slowly nodded my head as I pressed his huge black dick up against his washboard stomach and slowly licked all the way up from his balls to the tip, pulling back the fore skin so I could flick my tongue all over the big mushroom head...my every action being caught on camera!

"Good girl," he groaned. "You look fucking stunning. Look at yourself, I could take you to a professional porn film studio this minute and they would offer you a contract there and then," he said as I felt his hand on my head and turn it so I was facing the mirror.

He was so right! I could barely believe how good we looked...it was like we were just made for each other, that it was our destiny to come together on camera! My slim, slender almost fragile, white, submissive, blondness kneeling before his big, strong, muscular, black dominance...I was still fully dressed, intentionally, to show the effort I'd made to look hot for him, to exacerbate my whiteness and therefore the contrast...just as it always was in interracial porn films!

I watched as I slowly kissed and licked his massive black dick all over. My red nails gliding up and down him, Devon's moans echoing through my marital bedroom and being caught on camera! I stared at its thickness, my hand unable to fit all the way round it, wondering how he'd even got inside me when he fucked me at his place! My cheating white pussy was soaking wet as I thought about him inside me and I moaned out loud as my soft wet mouth wrapped round the head and I sucked him slowly.

Devon held the phone with one hand and I watched as he ran his other hand through my long light blonde hair. "You look just like a porn star," he groaned as my my mouth worked the head, my tongue lapping up the precum that oozed from him. "That dress is amazing! I'd love to take you out in public on my arm with you wearing that. Imagine the looks we'd get," he said.

I took him from my mouth and as I stroked him I said, "Oh fuck, yes please, take me out and display me in public, show everyone that you own me," before my mouth slid back over him. I knew that one day that would happen but it was probably too soon...but it turned me on like crazy to think about it and I was very happy to indulge Devon's fantasy...anything to please him and keep that beautiful black dick rock hard!

"Oh baby, that's right! You're my personal white blonde MILF porn star, aren't you?" he moaned. "You will do anything I ask, anything to please me, won't you?"

I looked up at Devon and said, "Yes, yes, yes! Anything you desire, anything...just ask...or don't even ask...just take...just take me...anyway you want, any time you want, any place you want. I want to be owned by you!" I knew this had been recorded and I could barely control myself as I submitted utterly to this beautiful, 18 year old black stud!

Chapter 55

"Don't you have something we could use to hold your phone instead of me having to hold it all the time? I want both my hands in that beautiful long blonde hair of yours as you suck me and when we fuck I want to concentrate on you not your phone," said Devon.

I thought for a moment and then explained that my husband did have a tripod thing that he had used before to take pictures. Devon told me to go get it and I quickly went to my husband's office. On the way back I went into the bathroom and checked my makeup. I needed to redo my lipstick so I quickly reapplied it and added the shiny, wet lip gloss. I kept both of them with me as I walked back to the bedroom and put them on the bedside table.

"Will this do?" I asked as I handed the tripod over to Devon.

"Oh yes! That is perfect, just like you, Princess! Nice of your husband to have all the equipment I need to turn his beautiful wife into an interracial porn star," he said grinning as he placed it at an angle to the mirror where he would be able to record both us and our reflection in the mirror and pressed record again!

I loved how Devon had taken to calling me 'Princess'! It made me feel sooooooo sexy! All I wanted was to be his white, blonde, blue eyed, MILF, porn star Princess!

He walked back over to the mirror stroking his black dick and looked at me and said, "Now get that perfect ass of yours over here, Princess. I need some attention!"

Oh fuck! I loved the way he was taking charge of the situation, telling me firmly what he wanted me to do and I knew he wouldn't brook any refusal! He was so big and strong and powerful that even if I did refuse he would be able to make me do everything that he waned anyway...feeling this vulnerable was an incredible turn on for me, even more so that I was feeling like this in my own marital bedroom! My husband had never treated me like this!

I walked towards him, my eyes locked on his as I sank to my knees, my hands behind my back as my mouth searched for his black dick. My red lips stretched sooooo wide as I felt and watched him grab two big fistfuls of my long, light blonde hair and begin to slowly fuck my mouth!

"Oh God, you're going to make such a good porn star," he moaned as he pushed more of his beautiful black dick into my mouth, my eyes wide as I gagged on its girth and length! I could feel every bump, ridge and vein of his black dick as it slid back and forth over my soft lips. I loved how submissive I looked in the mirror...fully dressed, huge high heels with my hands locked together behind my back as my lover held my long blonde hair and fucked my mouth! I wondered if one day Devon (or Marcus!) would want to tie me up so I was completely helpless and thdy could use me for their pleasure in any way they wanted?

Chapter 56

I pulled my mouth off Devon to give it a few seconds rest. It was stretched so wide that it ached! I looked up at him and slowly kissed and licked his balls all over which he obviously loved. "I hope these are full for me?" I moaned.

"Oh yes, they sure are. I've been saving every drop for you," he said. "I'm gonna feed my hungry little porn star. Are you hungry, Princess."

"I'm starving," I moaned as Devon offered me his hand to stand up.

I stood with my back facing him in front of the mirror. I watched as he lifted my hair and kissed my shoulders and neck. I could feel his black dick, all warm and wet with my saliva, laid on my naked back. I pushed back into him and then felt his fingers fumbling with the buttons which held my dress in place.

"Oh, Princess," he moaned as the dress fell away to reveal my thick diamanté choker and perfect, high breasts. "So fucking sexy," he said as I watched him kiss the choker as his hands cupped my breasts, his fingers rolling my rock hard nipples between them. That made me mean out loud as my nipples were sooooo incredibly sensitive!

Oh god, I stared at the mirror as Devon pushed my dress down over my hips and it fell to the floor revealing my tiny white lace thong and lace top stockings. I stepped out of the dress and kicked it away as Devon's hands explored me, stroked me, caressed me...his lips kissing my blonde hair, my neck, my shoulders, as I squirmed against him, pressing myself against his hardness!

12