My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as he traced the fingers of his left hand around the tiny thin strap of my thong and I gasped as I watched his fingers moved inside my thong and his middle finger ran up and down my soaking wet slit! I couldn't help but gyrate my hips, my pussy so eager and hungry for his touch. I stood on tip toes as I felt his thick black finger enter me and slowly begin to fuck me. Oh good it felt so amazing and Devon was obviously enjoying my tightness...no doubt thinking about how good I would feel when impaled on him!

"You like that, Princess?" asked Devon as he turned me around to face him and I felt his finger find my clitoris.

"Uh huh," was all I could say as I draped my arms around his neck and moved my hips in time with his finger, so that he penetrated me deeper. "Please don't stop," I moaned as the feeling of pleasure moved liked waves through my body. My head tipped back as I bit my lip...oh god I was getting close already! How was that even possible so soon?

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh fuck, yessssssss.....' I cried out as I felt my orgasm crash through my body. Devon slipped another finger inside me, stretching me wider, as my pussy spasmed, my legs trembling, my knees almost buckling from the pleasure as I bit into Devon's shoulder. He responded by pulling my head back hard by my long blonde hair and bit my neck in return...oh god the pain was exquisite and, mixed with the pleasure his fingers were giving me, I thought I was going to pass out!

To be continued...

12