My daughter's cuckold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a werewolf turning at midnight I could no longer resist and started to thrust back with the limited movement I had in my hips. I went faster and faster, feeling my eruption building when all of a sudden Lisa started to cry loudly.

I had no idea what was happening but couldn't care less anymore. I continued and felt the explosion coming nearer and nearer. Then, finally, when I just couldn't hold off any longer and was about to shoot my load deep inside Lisa's teenage pussy within one or two more trusts Lisa suddenly stopped crying and stood up, sliding my throbbing member out of her.

I was left at the very brink of orgasm but ultimately denied as I tried to hump the air a few times before realizing my destiny. "Nooo!!!" I screamed in frustration "Pleeeease let me cum!" but to no avail. I was left hanging at the edge of blissful release.

As I eventually stopped bucking Emma approached me, again with a phone displaying what they had captured.

"Now we really got you daddy" she exclaimed happily.

She showed me a video that they managed to shoot in an angle so that it wasn't visible that I was restrained. I quickly realized why Lisa had started to cry. It was simply another act to make it look like I was forcing myself on a girl. This time it was really damning.

With Lisa's small frame and Lolita look it gave the impression that I was raping a crying young girl. If anyone saw this my life would be over. Not only the social stigma, but I would definitely go to jail for a long time. They had me indeed. My heart sunk thinking what they could do with this and how these girls could exploit it.

When the girls saw the total and utter hopelessness in my face Amy took the opportunity to push me a little bit further over the edge.

"Sorry, we might have lied a teeny-tiny bit more. You see, we were never going to let you off the hook. We own you now and your life will never be the same again."

The words hit me hard. I looked over at Emma. I couldn't believe my loving and innocent daughter was fine with this.

"Emma, please" I tried. "This is not you. Please let me go and we can forget about this."

Emma just smiled and gave me kiss on my forehead. "Don't you worry daddy. I know you better than you know yourself. It might take a little bit of time. It might take a little bit of pain and it might take a little bit, or a lot of, humiliation. But you will learn to love to serve your princesses and you will learn to love to be my property. I promise."

It was difficult to process the words just uttered by my own daughter. What did they have in store for me?

My train of thought got interrupted by a loud "ding-dong" from the doorbell downstairs.

"Perfect timing" Emma half shouted with an overly excited tone of voice. Amy and Lisa joined in Emma's excitement and the three of them bounced up and down giving off a high pitched "iiieeee" like only teenage girls can.

They all ran downstairs leaving me mumbling "No. What? Don't leave me here!" but my scrambled utterances were to no avail as the girls were already halfway down the stairs.

I heard the front door opening and some muffled voices. As the voices became a little bit more audible it was clear to me that they had invited whoever was at the door.

I don't know how long they were downstairs while I was sitting naked, tied to a chair in my own upstairs guestroom. As I contemplated my situation it was clear to me that this must be the crescendo of my punishment. They had turned on the music downstairs and were obviously partying with friends while I was naked with an ever-deflating erection and painfully heavy balls from all the unreleased cum that I had been so close to deposit inside Lisa's young body. Could a situation be more humiliating?

I had some time to take in the room. I was sitting with my back to the hallway door. In front of me, to my right, was the bed. To my left was the desk. Our guestroom is quite sizable so there was a rather large space of open floor in front of me and on the other side of the bed. Finally, in the back of the room was the door to the walk-in closet where Lisa had been hiding.

I was exhausted from the experience so far and all the thoughts running around in my mind, that I soon started to feel tired. Being naked for this long also started to make me slightly cold, despite the warm day. On top of everything else my hunger started to come back to me. What a miserable state I was in.

These basic needs soon became the least of my worry as I heard people coming up the stairs. What was happening? They couldn't possibly...

I didn't even get the chance to formulate an end to that question before Emma bounced into the room.

"How are you daddy? Still perverted?"

She smiled rather cruelly and behind her Amy and Lisa burst out in a roar of laughter from Emma's comment. I would have been really hurt by her comment if it wasn't for my chock of seeing Amy and Lisa still completely naked. Had they been nude the whole time downstairs? With other people?

Emma interrupted with an excited voice. "I would like to you meet our friends Andre, J.D. and Dion."

*/// End Chapter 1 ///*

If you've enjoyed the story so far, please continue with chapter two where the heat gets turned up significantly.


12