My daughter's cuckold Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica was a runner and really fit for her age, so she looked like knock-out in her tight leather pants. She was rightfully proud of her body, but the one area where she lacked confidence was her tits that had lost some of their perkiness over the years, especially after she had Emma.

Instead of walking around being unhappy she decided to do something about it a few years ago and had a boob job. It wasn't one of those ordinary implants that look like two plastic bags, but a really high-end specialist job -- that cost us a fortune. To both of our pride and joy her tits are now perky, bouncy, lush c-cups. Just like when we met.

However, she never flaunts her cleavage, especially not at work. But today was apparently different.

"You look... nice," I said hesitantly.

"Thanks hon," she replied.

"Any special occasion?"

"No," she continued casually. "Just felt like spicing up my appearance a little bit."

"Ok," I replied. "Just be careful so you don't get molested in the greens section again."

She laughed loudly. It was a laugh that transformed into a humming and almost ended in a moan.

"You know I can't promise that," she joked back but in a slightly too excited tone of voice as she headed out the door.

I spent the day hopelessly trying to convince myself that the guy in store hadn't been Tyrell and that Jessica's sexy outfit was just a coincidence. However, when she came home that evening, she was in an even better mood than the day before.

"Would you believe it, I met the guy at the store again today," she told me as soon as she came through the door. "What are the odds?"

Very low, I thought to myself.

"It turns out he is a doctor at the university hospital, my biggest client. Isn't that crazy?" Jessica continued.

"Well, it does sound a little made up don't you think?" I answered, trying to make Jessica see what was happening.

"We decided to meet up for a business dinner after his shift on Thursday," Jessica told me, just ignoring my warnings.

"Do you think that's a good idea?" I tried.

"Of course, it is," she said slightly annoyed. "He can be an important buyer of our latest drug. It's not often you get such a good relationship with a potential customer even before the first meeting."

"Sure," I said as I clearly couldn't talk her out of going. "But then I'm coming too. You don't know this guy and I want you to be safe."

Jessica just laughed at me.

"Don't be silly. It's a business meeting. I don't want you there screwing things up. I've had hundreds of business meetings before. I'll be fine, trust me."

"Ok, sure," I surrendered. "But what do you even know about this guy?"

"I know he's a nice and funny guy. The prominent doctor Tyrell with lots of buying power."

My heart stopped. Even if I deep down realized it was Tyrell from the first smile on my wife's lips, this was the first time Jessica confirmed it to me.

"Is he... black?" I asked hesitatingly.

Jessica looked at me with an angry expression, like saying "what the fuck!?"

"What?" she exclaimed. "Yes, he is black if you must know. Why the hell does that matter!?"

I looked down at the floor. "It doesn't. Of course, it doesn't," I said quietly, feeling the sense of hopelessness overcoming me.

Wednesday came and went as suspension built for both Jessica and me until it was the dreaded Thursday evening. It was only one day left on the seven day deadline that Tyrell had given himself to claim my wife and she was now coming down the stairs to head out and meet him for dinner.

Emma and I were sitting by the dinner table as Jessica came down to say bye, before heading off to her "business dinner". If she looked sexy the day before it was nothing compared to her looks now. She had high stilettos and a light sheer dress that ended well above her knees. The material was so soft and sheer that you could clearly make out the contours of her breasts and even see her nipples ever so slightly.

This must be a new dress because I had never seen her this sexy before and the Jessica I had known for more than 20 years would never wear something this revealing. She looked more like a high-class prostitute than a pharma sales rep.

"Wow," was first thing that escaped my lips.

"You like?" Jessica asked with a smile.

"You look beautiful," I admitted. "But don't you think it's a bit too much for a business meeting?"

"Don't you listen to the grumpy old man," Emma interfered with a sly grin on her face.

"I think you look great. If I was a guy, I would buy whatever you're selling." She continued.

"Thank you, Emma," Jessica replied. "That's so nice of you." She turned to me and said with a determined leer "See, you just have to keep up with the times."

"Yeah, yeah," I resigned. "Just don't forget that you have a husband at home."

Jessica smiled and walked away. As she turned the corner out to the hallway Emma shouted, "or, you know, do forget it and have fun instead".

I heard Jessica giggle as she closed the door and left.

"You know," Emma said. "I convinced her to go without panties."

I couldn't believe what had happened to my once so prude wife.

"She confessed that she finds Tyrell super hot and I told her that going without panties is a confidence booster when meeting guys you think are out of your league."

"It was so easy to talk her into it and I know Tyrell will check her. It's one of his rules, that the women he owns are never allowed to wear panties."

"See for yourself," she urged as she spread her legs and lifted her dress, giving me an unobstructed view of her beautiful, fully shaven, private parts.

I felt completely helpless. I wanted to run after Jessica and plead for her to not go, but what could I say?

"Please don't meet with the man who has fucked your daughter and had his cock sucked by your husband?" It wouldn't exactly solve anything.

Or perhaps "By the way, I'm a cuckold to our daughter and have sucked cocks for her. If you go you will end up the same way." Not much better.

The only thing I could do is to let her go and hope she makes the right decisions.

After we finished eating Emma headed out and I was left alone with my racing mind, playing every imaginable scenario in my head. Would she surrender to Tyrell? Would she divorce me when she realized all the perverted things I had been up to? Would I even see her again?

As the hours passed, the scenarios in my head got worse and worse. Then, finally, a bit after midnight I heard a car park in our driveway. As I looked out the window, I was relieved to see that it was indeed Jessica's car and that she got out of it, alone.

I rushed to meet her in the hallway with all my senses at high alert. I needed to know what had happened and I need to know what she now knew of me.

"Ehh, hi," I said hesitantly, trying to read her expression. "That was a late night, how was it?"

Jessica looked happy rather than mad and her hair was definitely ruffled up compared to when she left the house.

"Can you please pour me a glass of wine and I'll tell you all about it?" she asked me.

I was in no position to argue and went into the kitchen to pour two glasses of red wine. Meanwhile Jessica made her way over to the living room couch, and I met her there and handed her the glass of wine.

"Tell me," I said trying to hide my eagerness.

"Oh, I'm so sorry honey," she said. "But you were right. He did have ulterior motives for the dinner."

Okay, I thought to myself. Maybe this is not too bad. At least she doesn't seem pissed with me and she did come home. I started to feel very proud of my wife.

"In fact, he wasn't even a doctor. He came clean straight away that he was just so eager to meet me again that he made that up to justify meeting."

"Wow," I replied, trying to sound surprised. "But if he came clean straight away, how come you stayed out so late?"

"Yeah, sorry about that," Jessica said. "Normally, I would just stand up and leave if someone had lied like that to me. But, I don't know, there was just something about his total honesty and that he wasn't ashamed of what he'd done that was so...". She hesitated before saying the next word. "... hot."

She looked me in the eyes to try and gauge my reaction.

"But," I said with a trembling voice, "you didn't do anything, right?"

There was a short pause before she released me from the suspense.

"No, but I really wanted to," she confessed. Again, looking into my eyes to see the reaction. She put her glass on the table and put her legs over my lap as she ran her hands over my chest. "He was so naturally dominant that at one point it felt like I was remote controlled by him."

"But, you're the only one for me baby," she almost panted. "I turned him down and came home to you."

I felt so happy I could cry. This was my happy conclusion. Tyrell might have gotten a taste of Emma, but Jessica and I have something so strong that he could not corrupt it. I had won and he had lost.

"Now kiss me," Jessica panted. She didn't wait for a reply as she straddled me and kissed me passionately.

She ripped my shirt open and kissed me all over my chest as her hips gyrated over my groin. It wasn't long before she pulled her dress over her head, exposing that she was completely naked underneath. I moved my hand to her pussy and was shocked how wet she was. Jessica was in her 40s now and we usually needed lube when we had intercourse, but now she was completely drenched.

She got off me and laid down on the sofa, opening her legs and showing me the full wetness of her excitement.

"Fuck me like an animal!" she half requested, and half demanded. "Dominate me like never before and fuck my brains out!" she now screamed like a possessed woman.

Of course, I understood what was happening. She had turned down one alpha male and now she had me audition for the part. Tyrell had woken something inside of her and her thirst needed to be quenched. If I were to keep Tyrell away for long, I had to step up.

I didn't need to be told twice. I hadn't realized how much I had longed to come out of my submissive role and really get to fuck properly. I stood up and took of my shirt entirely and pulled off my trousers and boxers. I was so happy to see how this evening had turned out, and so eager to fuck my sexy wife that I almost jumped on her.

My cock slid easily into her wet pussy and we both started humping ferociously. I grabbed her wrists and held her hands over her head as I pounded her. We were both fast approaching climax. Her from having had a five-hour combined dinner and foreplay with Tyrell and me from having been forbidden to cum for so long.

That's when it hit me. I wasn't allowed to cum. Emma would know immediately and I could not stand another cruel punishment. What if she would tell Tyrell -- that would be even worse. I just couldn't allow myself to cum. It was such a heartbreaking realization.

I knew that I would not last more than a couple of seconds if I were to continue to pound Jessica as aggressively as she wanted me to. So I slowed down and tried to just remain inside of her hoping that she was so close herself that she would come just by my pelvic bonce rubbing against her.

That only lead to Jessica humping more wildly, trying to compensate for my lack of movement.

"Fuck me harder again," she panted. "Have your way with me."

I tried to start moving my hips again but immediately felt the rush of impending climax. I had to stop and this time stop completely. As I pulled my penis out of her she screamed a disappointed "NOOO!"

I sat up on the couch and buried my face in my palms. I almost cried out of frustration.

"I... I just... can't," I tried to explain without finding the words.

Jessica sat up with a loud grunt and put her right arm around my shoulders.

"I know honey," she said in disappointed yet comforting tone of voice. "I know you can't."

With that she picked up her dress from the floor and went up to bed. When I joined her a little bit later, she was already asleep.

As I woke the next day I had a strange mix of emotions. It was Friday, the last day of Tyrell's timeframe to take Jessica from me and she had turned him down last evening. It was a great source of comfort and joy. Still, I had failed at taking the open spot as my wife's alpha leaving a dangerous gap for the future.

Both Jessica and I pretended like last night hadn't happened as she skipped breakfast and headed out for a sales meeting, a real one this time. I was also quick getting my morning chores done -- including my submissive video message -- as I was getting a second chance at that client meeting that was cancelled last Friday.

As I rushed out to the car, already 10 minutes late, Emma opened the window from her bedroom and shouted from the second floor.

"Don't think this is over yet!"

It was so out of the blue that I genuinely didn't know what she was talking about.

"What do you mean?" I honestly asked.

"You know," Emma replied confidently. "We still have until the end of today to turn her."

My face blushed as I realized the context. Before I could answer Emma had closed her window and I really, really needed to go now.

Emma's words were racing around in my mind, and I completely botched the client meeting as all the horrible scenarios came rushing back to me.

I made my way back home as quickly as I could only to find, to my surprise, that Jessica's car was parked in the driveway. I ran into the house and as I opened the door my worst fears turned into reality. For the second Friday in a row, I was greeted with moans and grunts as I stepped into the hallway.

My legs froze for a second and all the blood in my body rushed to my head. Was this really happening? Would this be it? What will I do?

Deep down I knew what was happening. I didn't want to see it, but I had to find out for sure. So, I made my way up the stairs and again the sounds came from the master bedroom. As I turned the corner and looked into the room, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Exactly on the same spot where Tyrell fucked Emma last week, he was now fucking my wife. Jessica was on all fours, facing the door as her tits were swaying to the rough rhythm of Tyrell's pounding. Next to them, his son Dion was fucking Emma in exactly the same way like a kinky family activity.

Emma was first to see me and just grinned and said triumphantly "Told you so!"

That made Jessica look up. As she saw me standing at the entrance of our bedroom, she got a look of horror in her eyes.

"Oh, fuck," she said. "I'm so..., so...." For each word her tone turned back from apologetic to horny.

"I'm.. oh.. so.. aahhh yes, sorr.." She didn't get any further before giving up and giving in to the unrivaled pleasure created from the big black cock stretching her pussy like it's never been stretched before.

Tyrell increased the ferocity of his pounding and Jessica seemed to forget that I was even there.

"Oh, yes. Fuck your little white slut," Jessica shouted. "You're the fucking best I've ever had!"

The words stung of course, but I knew it was true.

Emma, who had more experience from the pleasures of being ravaged by black cocks, had more presence of mind and took the opportunity to increase my humiliation in between her moans.

"Doesn't mom look hot with a black cock in her?" she asked with a cheeky smile.

"Look how happy she is daddy," Emma continued. "Mom deserves a real cock for once, don't you think?"

I didn't know what to answer and just looked down on the floor in silence as I heard my wife's moans increase as she was nearing orgasm.

Just before she climaxed Tyrell pulled out of her and, again, walked up to me.

"Do you like your punishment?" he asked me in a commanding tone.

I wanted to scream to him to get out, but I knew what would happen if my answer didn't please him.

"Yes, sir," I responded quietly. "Very much."

"What the fuck!?" I heard Jessica say behind Tyrell, while Emma was panting more and more, clearly getting off on the situation.

Tyrell scoffed "You're learning." He seemed pleased.

"Tell you what I will do," he said. "I feel nice today. I will give you a choice. Just say the word and we will leave you and your family alone. I will give you control this one time. What do you say?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Could I really get all of this to stop? Maybe we could all go back to normal. I just had to take up the offer.

"But it's a one time offer and it's all or nothing," Tyrell continued. "We will go now and neither your wife nor daughter will ever meet us again and never get fucked by us."

"Nooo!" Emma screamed. "Please daddy, don't do it!"

"Don't you fucking dare ruin this for me!" Jessica filled in. "You owe me this and you know it."

My mind was racing. What was I supposed to do? On one hand I could make the last year all go away and we wouldn't be in the hands of a gang of thugs with a sadistic leader. On the other hand, it was clear what the rest of my family wanted. And what extremes would they go through to find substitute black cocks?

"You fucking pathetic loser," Jessica screamed as she realized I contemplated asking them to leave. "I will divorce you if you do this!"

"I will go live with mom," Emma filled in to add even more to the pot. "You will never see me again!"

"On the other hand," Tyrell added. "If you want us to stay, you will get naked and suck my cock in front of your wife and daughter. And we will be own your family for as long as we want."

"Do IT!!!" both Jessica and Emma shouted in unison, all too eager to submit to the black alpha cocks.

I wanted to tell them to leave so badly, but I knew I couldn't. My wife and daughter were already enslaved by black cock, and I knew they would leave me if I took that away from them. My love for my family was in the end greater than my fear.

I slowly started to unbutton my shirt, while keeping my head lowered and eyes looking at the floor. I couldn't stand to look at Jessica in my defeat. As she understood what was happening, she let out a sigh of relief. Emma, who had frozen as I contemplated my options, started pushing back against Dion's giant black meat again.

The submission process was painfully slow as I exposed more and more of body to the room. I was finally naked and stood in front of my new ruler who was a head taller than me, had twice as broad shoulders and a cock at least three times larger than mine.

"Good choice asshole," Tyrell said. "It will be the last choice you ever have to make."

The enormity of what had just happened struck me as I took in his words.

"Now, get down on your knees and show your wife what a good cock sucker you are."

He was right, I no longer had any choices. I just had to do as instructed.

"Yes, sir," I said submissively.

I got down on my knees and my face was now right in front of his huge cock that had my wife's cum coated all over it. I leaned forward and stuck out my tongue and ran it over the upper part of his shaft, tasting the gooey, salty liquid.

I recognized the taste of my wife on his cock. It was a taste I had grown familiar with over the years as she came much faster and harder from my tongue than from my penis.

My tongue ran easily up and down Tyrell's slippery shaft. As I came to the head I let it swirl across the top a couple of times before I opened up and let his black monster into my mouth.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" I heard my wife ask from the bed. "You're fucking sucking cock. That's so pathetic..."

Of course, this must have been sensory overload for her. A week ago, she was happily married and had only slept with her husband during the last 20 years. Now, she is having sex with a black guy for the first time, next to her daughter no less. And on top of that, her husband submits to her lover and sucks his cock. No wonder she is in shock.