My daughter's cuckold Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...and kind of hot," she surprised herself saying.

I felt strangely proud of the encouragement and opened up as wide as I could to get a little bit more than just the head in my mouth this time. I bobbed my head back and forth the few inches I could move it and added a couple of coats of drool on the cock that was already smeared with pre-cum and my wife's juices. The mixture ran down my chin flowed freely down my chest, stomach and penis before ending up in a puddle on the floor. I must have looked like the cock hungriest whore on earth.

"Oh my god," Jessica added. "You're fucking rock hard. You love sucking cock, don't you?"

I couldn't answer as I had Tyrell's monster halfway down my throat, but he would have none of it. He pulled out and slapped me, not as hard this time, across the face.

"You answer your wife, you hear me you pathetic little cuck?"

"Yes sir," I was quick to respond. "Yes," I admitted sheepishly. "Yes, I love the feeling of black cock in my mouth." I wasn't sure I meant it, but I knew that's what Tyrell and Jessica wanted to hear.

"Good cuckie," Tyrell said. "Now, you go and kiss your wife and tell her all of your perverted actions as I will fuck 20 years' worth of unfulfilled orgasms out of her."

With that, he went back to the bed and took his position behind Jessica. I moved to the foot-end of the bed, still sitting on my knees on the floor. My face was only inches away from Jessica's as she continued to be on all fours on the bed. I put my hands on the bed and they met Jessica's as she took mine and squeezed them lovingly.

I leant forward and kissed her passionately with my sloppy mouth. She kissed me back in a brief moment of tenderness before she screamed right into my mouth as Tyrell entered her from behind. At the same time Emma reached one of her countless orgasms and joined the screaming choir.

Jessica broke the kiss and started to moan as Tyrell plowed her from behind.

"Tell her cuckie," Tyrell reminded me. "Tell her what a pervert you are."

I couldn't do anything but obey and I did so even without thinking. Still holding my wife's hands, I started.

"I'm so sorry honey. It started a little less than year ago. Emma, Amy and Lisa put me in a difficult spot. I didn't know what to do. I'm so sorry."

I had no idea how to summarize the events of the past year to my wife. "I thought the right thing to do was to play along, but it got serious real fast.

"I have...," I hesitated. "I have sucked black cock on several occasions."

I could see Jessica's eye growing larger in a mix of anger, confusion and revulsion, but she was too horny to say anything.

"Yeah, you fucking have," Emma chimed in.

"I have pleasured our daughter and Amy and Lisa on their command," I continued.

"What the fuck!?" was all that Jessica was able to verbalize in between the moans.

"I'm sorry honey," I begged. "I have eaten cum several times. I'm so sorry. I have eaten black cum out of Amy's pussy. Please forgive me."

I alternated my confessions with kissing Jessica, but by now she didn't kiss me back. She was clearly disgusted by me, but she moaned louder for every confession I made.

"I was a party trick for Emma and her friends at a party as they took my anal virginity with a butt plug!" There was no stopping me now. I saw the effect my words had on Jessica and I wanted to push her over the edge that Tyrell was clearly plowing her towards.

The passion between my wife and the black bull behind her was obvious. Their bodies were drenched in sweat by now and Tyrells balls made a splashy sound every time he slammed his rod into the depth of Jessica. He was moaning loudly and Jessica was more or less constantly screaming.

"Honey," I continued. "By the end of the night I was chained to the bed in the guest room. I had black cum all over my body and a buzzing vibrator in my ass."

I couldn't believe what I was confessing to my wife, but it seemed to do the trick.

"I can't tell you how many times I came that night, adding layer upon layer of cum on my already soaked body."

"Oh, my... fuckin... GOOOOOD!" Jessica screamed as she couldn't hold back the orgasm any longer.

Tyrell decided to join her and buried his enormous cock as far in my wife as he could, letting out a big moan.

"Oh, yeah," he grunted in his masculine voice. "That's fucking it white bitch. Cum on my black, dominant alpha cock!"

Jessica rode her orgasm for well over a minute. Bucking and heaving and spurting out words and noises that no one could make out.

On the other side of the bed the young lovers joined in with their own orgasms. Another black cock deposited another load deep inside another of my family members.

Finally, Jessica collapsed on the bed with a huge, satisfied, grin on her face.

"Oh, man," she half said and half laughed. "I had no idea you were such a pervert. That's fucking sick."

Tyrell and Dion got off the bed while both Jessica and Emma remained in the position they collapsed, partly catching their breath, and partly purring from post-orgasmic bliss.

They guys dressed, but before leaving Tyrell told both Jessica and Emma to go sit beside me, telling us all to sit on our knees with our hands behind our backs.

The girls quickly woke from their haze and hurried to do as told. We were all kneeling on the floor, naked, like bunch of puppies, looking up at our masters.

"There's going to be some changes in this household from now on," Tyrell commanded. Not asked, but commanded.

"Understood?"

The three of us nodded our heads in agreement. Tyrell cleared his throat, indicating that this was not enough.

"Yes, sir," I said, remembering how he ordered me to reply before. Emma caught on quickly and immediately followed with a "yes, sir!"

He looked sternly at Jessica, who finally figured out what was needed.

"Yes, sir," my wife told the black master who had just fucked her brains out.

"Good," he replied in a pleased tone of voice.

"Now," he continued. "This house is open for black cock 24/7. Any black cock that enters this house should be treated as your master. You will service that cock as if your life depended on it, and you know it does, don't you?"

"Yes, sir," we all answered in unison. This was so fucked up but there was nothing I could do about it now and I had resigned to simply comply, at least for now. How Emma felt, and especially how Jessica felt, I have no idea, but they seemed all too eager to say yes sir at least.

"Now, if there's no black cock in the house, I don't want you to feel left without any chain of command," he continued. "So, Emma is my number one in this household. You are a good friend of my sons and a good friend of black cock. So, when there are no strangers to serve, Emma is calling the shots around here."

"I want you to consider any order from her to be a direct order from me, and any disobedience towards her orders will be dealt with in the same way as if it was disobedience towards me. Understood?"

Jessica and I looked at each other in disbelief for a short second, then we turned to Tyrell and said "Yes, sir!"

"And Jessica, you are my number two," he continued without even acknowledging our reply. "You are expected to submit to your daughter, but you are free to boss that sissy husband of yours around as much as you want unless Emma says otherwise."

"Yes SIR!" Jessica responded in a way too eager tone of voice.

"And you, cuck," he turned to me. "You will be so far below these hot white sluts that a guinea pig would out rank you if you had one."

"You will serve anyone or anything, no questions asked. Understood?"

I tried not think of the implications of what was said and simply answered "Yes, sir!"

"Good cuck," Tyrell said as casual as if he had asked for coffee. "Everybody understand?" he said one last time.

"Yes, sir," we all said in unison like the perfectly trained group of puppies we were.

Tyrell just scoffed and said "We're going to have a lot of fun with you."

With that, he turned and walked out of the room, with Dion close behind.

"And that son," I heard him saying in the hallway. "is how you ride in a new white family."

"That was awesome dad," Dion's voice was becoming more and more muffled the further they walked away from us. The last thing I think I heard was "they will come in good use now that the Robertson's are spent."

As we heard the front door slam shut Emma got up on the bed again, on her back. Jessica and I both sat still, in silence, not sure what to say or even daring to look into the others' eyes as our whole world had just been turned upside down.

Emma began to rub her pussy and her soft moans broke the deafening silence in the room.

"Mom," she said. "Get up here and sit on my face. I need to taste Tyrell's cum."

Jessica was shocked to hear how naturally her baby girl took over Tyrell's place as the dominant one. I, of course, was less surprised since Emma had been ordering me to do the most unspeakable things for some time.

Jessica started to move hesitantly. Before getting up on her feet, she briefly glanced at me, and our eyes met. She gave me a look that partly said that she hated me for all the things I'd done, but partly it was also a look of shame for being just as easily led by the desires of her newly awaken sexuality.

I don't know what she took from my look, but I wanted to tell her how sorry I was for all the things I had done and for getting her involved. I was also afraid of what the future would hold and wondered if we would ever be able to stop the wheels that had been put in motion.

Jessica slowly made her way to the head side of the bed and put one knee on either side of Emma's head. Emma greedily pushed her tongue out and made contact with her mother's soaked labia. The very touch seemed to send a jolt of electricity through Jessica's body as she arched back and let out a loud moan.

Emma didn't waste any time and picked up the pace, lapping the outside of her mother's pussy. She was getting drunk on the taste of Jessica's juices mixed with Tyrell's deposited cum that slowly started to drip out of her mother.

Jessica responded and began to moan more intensely as she grinded her pussy all over her daughter's face. Emma pushed her tongue inside Jessica's pussy which eagerly opened up, allowing her access to big chunks of Tyrell's cum.

Jessica was carried away by desire by now. Without thinking about what she did, she leaned forward and buried her face between Emma's legs. As she planted her mouth on Emma's pussy it was her daughter's turn to get a jolt of electricity.

"Oh, fuck, yeah mum," Emma screamed into her mother's pussy. "That's fucking it, eat that black cum out of your daughter's pussy."

Jessica didn't need a second invitation. She had never eaten pussy before, or even thought about other women that way, but this felt so natural to her. She pushed her tongue as far into Emma as she could and eagerly slurped up whatever came her way. Be it girlcum, fresh juices from Emma's excitement or the cum from the 18-year-old black cock that was in her daughter no more than half an hour ago.

I had seen a lot over the past months but seeing my daughter and wife interlocked in a lesbian 69 sucking black cock cum out of each other's pussies took the prize, by far.

The two were bucking and heaving more and more violently, clearly edging towards orgasm. Emma was getting increasingly foul mouthed.

"Yeah mum, lick my teen clit," she urged on. "That feels so fucking good. I fucking love that you're such a black cock whore that you even eat cum out of your daughter's pussy."

Jessica only responded with moans and muffled words like "oh, yeah" or "that's it." But from her heaving and panting I knew she was about to explode as they both grinded their bodies against each other, lapping the other's pussy with more and more vigor.

Finally, Jessica could not take it any longer as she screamed "Oh, fuuuuuckkk, I'm cumming, that feels sooooo good."

She grinded her pussy even harder in Emma's face, who responded by taking a firm grip of her mother's ass with her hands, pushing Jessica even harder downwards. Emma buried her tongue as deep as she could into her Jessica's snatch while she used the tip of her nose to flick the clit back and forth.

Her mother's orgasm was all Emma needed to cum herself.

"Oh, fuck mom, I'm fucking cumming on your face," she screamed as she began to buck and heave in rhythm with her mom while the most intense orgasm of their lives shook their bodies.

My wife and daughter were riding wave after wave of orgasm for what seemed like several minutes, interlocked mouth to pussy, before they slowly started to calm down. By the end of it they were both panting like they had run a marathon, still laying with their head between the others' legs.

"Oh mom, that was amazing," Emma said as she finally broke the silence. "Come up here and give me a kiss."

Jessica slowly made her way up Emma's body, moving like a sloth after her intense orgasm. Both of them had completely soaked faces, and Jessica had a long string of cum hanging from her chin.

As Jessica took her place beside her daughter, she looked deeply into her eyes saying simply "Thank you."

"I love you mom," Emma responded with deep sincerity. She moved her head slightly forward and kissed her mother, who responded with a soft moan. They embraced each other as they engulfed themselves in the most erotic kiss, swirling the gooey mix of cum as their tongues danced.

It was such a tender moment, and still so hot. As I stared at the two women I desire most in the world, the only thought I could think of was how I would love to taste that black cum shared in their kiss. What would that dominant cock juice feel like on my tongue?

I wanted nothing more than to be asked to clean them, but they seemed to have forgotten that I was even there and before I worked up the courage to speak, they had fallen asleep in each other's arms.

I didn't know what to. I wanted to get between their legs and lick their messy pussies. I wanted to jerk off. After a while I just wanted to get up and put on some clothes. But no one had told me what do and I didn't dare to take any initiative now that the stakes were raised with Tyrell's potential punishment hanging over me.

So, instead of doing any of the things I wanted, I just lay down on the floor, naked, by the foot-end of the bed, and slowly drifted off to sleep.