My Daughter's Ex Boyfriend

Story Info
An unexpected encounter turned into a desirable mess.
2.3k words
4.44
28.8k
43
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After speaking with my daughter on the phone at work, I knew I had to help her retrieve some of her belongings from her ex-boyfriend's home. She was too upset and angry at him for his infidelity. Normally I try not to interfere, but she needed her things back so I thought I'd just stop by his place and save her the trouble. I wasn't sure Steve would be home as I was arriving announced to him or my daughter.

Steve always seemed like the perfect fit for her. He was very doting and a gentleman with her, at least in front of us, her parents. And to top that off, he was devastatingly handsome. A tall man at 6'4, well built with the perfect abs and always working out to maintain it, dark hair and the deepest blue hue I've ever seen in someone's eyes. Of course, Steve towered over my petite 5'4 frame. He was always kind with me, if not a little flirtatious at times. I didn't read anything into that as that was just his personality. Looking back, I should have seen the signs.

I arrived to find his truck in the driveway and lights on in the home. I was both relieved and nervous. I wasn't sure how he'd respond to me nor could I assure that I wouldn't blow up at him for his betrayal. Feeling a bit of trepidation, I almost turned around to leave and let my husband handle this. However, I was so full of adrenaline and thought that maybe he'd open up to me and explain himself.

I opened my car door, instantly I was met by a sudden surprise wind gust that blew my calf length, floral georgette dress up as I stepped out. Teetering on my heels, I managed to hold on to my purse while trying to push my dress back down and into place while at the same time close the door. Quickly I turned and walked up the sidewalk to his front door with the loud click clack of my shoes giving away my presence. The door opened as I stepped onto the porch.

"Mrs Malone! I wasn't expecting to see you here!" Steve exclaimed, standing there in the doorway with nothing on but a pair of well fitting jeans. Those incredible abs on full display as I scanned upwards through my wind blown hair to look at those blue eyes.

"Hi Steve. I'm sorry I didn't call beforehand, but I was on my way home from work and I thought I'd just pick up some of Elizabeth's stuff. I hope you don't mind?"

"No, please come in." I stepped into the foyer. "Can I offer you something to drink? Water, a glass of wine? I'm sure you've had a long day at the flower shop."

I paused for a second. Sad that he wasn't Beth's boyfriend but, in a strange way, enticed by the welcoming warmth of his persona and the offer of wine. "You know what? I will take a glass of wine, please! Yes, it has been a long day."

"Sure thing, Melissa. Just let me throw on a shirt first." I caught myself thinking 'you don't need to put a shirt on for me, Steve' and snapped out of that quickly. I watched him walk into another room with that nice butt of his. 'Stop' I said to myself, what the hell was wrong with me? Focus Melissa! And did he just call me by my first name?

He returned wearing a wife beater and holding my glass of Merlot with one for himself. "Please, have a seat," Steve motioned over to the couch. The perfect gentleman.

I sat down and sipped my wine. He sat next to me at a respectable distance. Small talk ensued and then he blurted out an apology. "I'm sorry for the way things turned out between Beth and I. I never meant to hurt her." The anger I felt for my daughter was melting away.

"Steve, I understand. Relationships are complicated. No need to apologize, and least, not with with me. I think she'd appreciate one, however." I searched his eyes for a signal. Another sip of my wine.

"I have apologized to her, but, she won't accept. I don't blame her for being mad at me. I am at fault. I am the one who had an affair. She was completely innocent in all of this." Steve, sounding contrite. "But I do have a confession to make." I sat there captivated.

"Yes, Steve, what is it?"

"I've always had an infatuation with you, Melissa. In fact, lately, I can't get you off of my mind." His blue eyes now looking deeply into mine. Did he just say what I think he did? Silence. I sat stunned for what felt like an hour, but for just a few seconds.

"Wait, what did you say?" I asked in complete disbelief.

"Melissa, it's you that I want. I need to have you. I can't deny this any longer. And I know you want me. I can tell." I can feel my shocked expression on my face. Stammering for a response that I can't put into words.

"Like...what do you mean? I am a married woman, Steve! I- I'm Elizabeth's mom! I am older than you! Old enough to be your mom!" My defenses went up. I felt like I was actually saying these things to conceal how physically attracted I was to him instead of trying to convince him that he's just in some passing phase.

Steve slid closer to me on the couch. He took the nearly finished wine glass from my hand. Placing the glass on the coffee table, his gaze returned to mine. "Missy, stop denying the fact that you want me as well. The flirting over the years, catching you checking me out. Just like you did when I answered the door twenty minutes ago." He is now calling me by my nickname, something he's never done.

"Steve, you're wrong. It was innocent flirting. I meant nothing by it. I am a flirt by nature. You are an attractive man, but you're too young and...and I am married!" Fumbling for excuses, stubbornly denying what he already knows. "For god's sake, you are Beth's ex boyfriend!"

Steve, now sitting right beside me, reached up with his left hand and brushed away the hair from my face. He leaned down and moved in for a kiss. His right hand rested on my knee, which sent a jolt of electricity through my body. His kiss was soft and deep. I was breathless. Shocked. I felt weak and defenseless. He so perfectly stripped me of all of my defenses that I just let him ravish my lips. I felt this awakening inside of me. Butterflies abound. HIs left hand now slipped down from my hair to my back as he seemed to trace the outline of my bra through my dress. He let out a brief moan inside of my mouth. My body felt like it was on fire.

"Wait! Steve! Stop!" My hands gently pushing his chest away. "I can't do this!"

"You're going to do this and you're going to love it." He allowed me to push him off briefly before leaning back into me. "You have no idea how many times I thought about just attacking you. Watching you over the past few years in your pretty clothes hiding your gorgeous, little body. Yes. Today is that day!"

His lips were on mine again. This time his right hand slowly dropped from my knee to the hem of my dress and under the skirt, slowly bringing it back up to my knee. Instinctively, my hand went to stop him from going further. "Steve! Get a hold of yourself!" Back to kissing me again.

No, this can't be happening. My body was responding to his assault. He needs to stop. I don't have the physical strength to resist him. Besides the fact that he is twice my size and a former collegiate linebacker, he just had my body in a vulnerable position.

Suddenly, like he heard my thoughts, he stopped and pulled away slightly. I pushed my dress hem back down and held my purse in front of my chest. He reached out to grab my arm. "Come on, beautiful. You are all mine!"

He gently twisted my arm behind me and marched me right into this bedroom. I was still resisting when he pushed me face down on the bed. He took my purse away and threw it down on the floor. His weight had me pinned down and I felt like he reached for something. The next thing I knew was my wrists were being tied behind me.

"Oh my gawd, Steve! Stop! Don't do this!" My pleading didn't help the cause. My body was so turned on by this point.

He leaned down and whispered into my ear, "I'm taking you. And don't tell me you don't want this because you have." He flipped me over onto my back. I watched as he pulled off his wife beater and jeans. He stood there, naked, as looked at him with a mix of fear, desire, and longing. This was the first time I saw him naked and he was perfect. And he was ready. Perhaps my fear was also realized in his size. He could spit me into two.

As he kneeled over me, he pulled me up by the top of my dress and gently but assertively slipped his manhood into my mouth. He guided my head back and forth at his will. "I just want you to enjoy this Missy. As much as I am." His arrogance somehow heightened my sense of excitement and vulnerability. The pace increased to the point that I thought he would come. Just then, he pulled out. He pushed me back down and reached for the bodice of my dress and ripped it open. I squealed in total shock!

Looking down, I saw the delicate fabric of my now torn bodice exposed my slip and bra. He effortlessly broke the straps of my slip and ripped it down. Easily my bra broke into two pieces by his enormous hands now leaving my perky breasts open and on display.

"Oh gawd, Missy, they are beautiful." He began to press and rub them. My nipples were so erect they hurt. He put his mouth on each one and I was dizzy with desire. The room began to spin. I squealed, squirmed, and moaned at his motions.

"Steve! Oh my, no. Steve!" Pleading with him while under his complete dominance. I thought he was going to listen to my pleas when he lifted himself off only to see him reposition. He untied the tie belt of my dress and ripped it all the way down. The remainder of my slip met the same fate.

"You are the sexiest woman I know, Missy!" I believed him. I was now his woman. He had total control over me. I couldn't even reciprocate as my hands remained tied behind me. I wanted to please him now. I wanted to fulfill his desires. It occurred to me that maybe I already was doing just that.

In a frenzy, he ripped away my pantyhose and my cute panties leaving me completely exposed. My heels joined my purse on the floor. As he climbed on top of me, I waited for the pain of his enormous log to penetrate me. I was so wet that, as he entered me, there was no pain. Just intense pressure that made me scream. A free hand began to massage my engorged clit that sent me reeling. He began to pump me, slowly at first, with a rapidly increasing pace. So was his hand on me.

I had never felt like this before. As he continued to work me, I felt him growing even larger inside of my love box. The pace became frantic and hurried as I began to orgasm. Beautiful wave of intense orgasms showered my soul as he came hard inside of me. He pumped everything he had into me while letting out this deep moan. Just pounding me. My boobs violently bouncing with each thrust. He collapsed onto me as my orgasms continued. Slowly fading. Our moans of satisfaction echoed throughout the house. What had this man just done to me? My body shuttered as he pulled out of me.

He gently rolled me onto my side and untied my wrists. With my free arms, I threw them onto his shoulders with the remnants of my ruined dress barely hanging just off my shoulders. We kissed so passionately that I almost had yet another orgasm. No words were spoken as he lied next to me, holding me. It was a total dream state that I knew wouldn't last.

After some time, he left the room as I got up to discard my clothes. When he came back, I asked him just how am I going to get home with no clothes? He threw a dress at me with a laugh. The dress was a familiar one. "Fortunately you and Beth are the same size."

Oh my god, Beth! How did I forget why I was even here? I had to get home and had no other choice but to wear her dress home. I quickly got dressed. Steve said he would throw away the other clothes and told me to bring another set with me next time I visit.

"What?! Next time?!" You are crazy!" I was shocked. And intrigued.

"You'll be back. And I'll be waiting!"

I had to get home. Steve turned me around at the door and gave me another big kiss. "See you soon, Missy!"

"Steve! Oh my god!" I had a hard time walking back to my car and it wasn't due to my heels. I thought to myself 'next time?' I can't let that happen ever again. Or would I? He was right all along. And no man, not even my beloved husband, ever touched me like he just did. I was hooked.