My Daughter's Friend Lori

Story Info
Another friend of my daughter.
1.6k words
4.35
49.5k
51
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a fairly warm day out. My daughter Sandy had a friend over. Her name is Lori and built like a brick shithouse. 5'2" tall. Beautiful firm perky tits. Perfect heart shaped ass. Dark brown hair. We were going to the beach and Sandy asked if she could come along. Of course, I had no problem with it. My gorgeous daughter and her friend in skimpy bikinis. Both 18 and just out of school. Having the whole summer off other than their part time jobs. I'm going to say no? Of course not. Sandy was a beautiful young woman herself. 5'4" tall. Large breasts. Long blonde hair. Her breasts are firm. I know, because I have had them more than once.

"Are you two ready to go." I called to the girls.

"Yes, we're coming," replied my daughter.

As they went passed me, I swear Lori purposely squeezed between me and Sandy. Rubbing her tits against my arm as she pushed passed. I felt a tingle in my crotch and had to think of something else. Was hard to do considering seeing her turn her head and smile back at me. Had me wondering.

I had an old Dodge Pickup with a full bench seat. Lori sat between Sandy and I. Every once in a while I could feel Lori's leg rub against mine. She wouldn't look at me so passed it off as just the bumps in the road that caused it.

"Sorry Bob," said Lori. I had told Sandy to tell all her friends to call me Bob instead of Mister or Sir. To formal I felt.

"For what Lori," I replied.

"For my leg rubbing against yours off and on. The bumps in the road are doing it with us all in close quarters."

"That's okay Lori. I understand." And that's when she looked at me and gave me a mischievous little grin.

We arrived at the beach and got out. The girls grabbed their stuff and headed to the beach. I stood there for a few seconds watching their sweet tits bounce as they passed me. And their sweet plump asses after they passed. Had to try hard not to get hard.

I lay on the blanket watching them splash around in the water. Checking out the other scenery on the beach. Lot of nice tits bouncing around in small bikini tops all over the beach. I was checking out this one chick when I felt water drops hitting me. I looked up and there was Lori standing over me dripping on me. All I could think of at that moment was it being her pussy juice.

"You really should go in the water Bob." said Lori. "It's wonderful."

It was at that moment I noticed her nipples were showing through her wet top. Big brown areolas and pointed nipple poking out. I decided it was a good time to go in the water. To hide what I knew was going to happen. I couldn't suppress the thoughts any longer and knew I was going to get a raging hardon.

"I think that might be a great idea." I said to Lori. I stood up and ran and hit the water and waded out where the water covered my crotch. My boner was at full mast by now. I couldn't help but slide my hand into my swim trunks and rub my cock. I could see Lori watching me and at one point I saw her lick her lips. I'm pretty sure she knew what I was doing.

After about an hour in the water and getting calmed down I headed back to the blanket. The girls were already dry and I soon was. It was getting late in the afternoon so we headed back to the truck. We loaded our stuff and got in. Lori sitting next to me again. We got back to the house and put everything away. Sandy's phone rang.

Sandy answered her phone. "Hello. Yes. I can come in." She hung up.

"That was work. They wanted to know if I could come in for just a couple hours. Won't be gone long. If you want to hang out here with my dad Lori. You can." Sandy said.

"That's okay with me," replied Lori.

"Is that okay with you dad?" Sandy asked me.

"No problem," I said. "It's good with me if Lori doesn't mind waiting."

"Great. I'll see you two in a couple hours." Sandy stated as she went out the door.

"Do you want a soda." I asked Lori.

"Actually, I have something else I would like." Lori said as she walked over to where I was sitting. "I know what you were doing out in the water. And I know it was because of me. You had fought getting a hardon over me the whole time. But when you saw me standing over you and my nipples showed through you couldn't fight it anymore. So, you had to go in the water to hide your hardon." Exclaimed Lori as she knelt between my legs and grabbed the top of my swimming trunks pulling them down.'

"Your cock is beautiful Bob," Lori said as she started stroking it. "I bet it taste even better." She leaned forward and took the full length of my 8 inch cock in her mouth.

I almost blew my load right then when I felt the head enter her throat. She held it there and worked her throat muscles massaging my cock head. Her touch sliding back and forth on the underside of my cock. This girl knew how to suck cock.

"Oh shit, Lori." You are really good at that."

She pulled off for a few seconds and said. "I love sucking cock. It's one of my favorite things to do." She licked her lips and went back to sucking my cock. Moaning loudly around my cock which drove me even more crazy. I was getting close and had to stop her. I wanted to see her pussy, to taste it, to fuck it.

"Stop. I'm getting close and don't want to cum yet. Come lay on the couch."

Lori got up and laid down on the couch after taking off her bikini. She did it so sexy I almost nutted over that. Her tits were as beautiful as I thought they would be. And her pussy was shaved smooth and plump lips. And I could see her clit sticking out as it had gotten hard from being so turned on.

"You've got a beautiful body." I told her. "Love your pussy." I got between her legs and dove into her pussy with my tongue. She let out a loud moan and starting bucking when I took her clit in my mouth. I would suck on it then flick my tongue over it several times.

"Oh damn, Bob. You eat pussy soooo gooood. I'm so close. Fuck me and make me cum." she said.

I couldn't wait to get my cock in her sweet pussy. I got on my knees and put my arms under her legs and lifted them up. I put the head of my cock at her wet opening and pushed. She pushed up forcing my whole cock in her until it was buried to the hilt.

"Bob. Your cock feels so good. Fuck me hard and fast. Pound my pussy hard."

"I'm going to fuck you long and hard like there is no tomorrow," I shouted. "Your pussy is so hot and tight.."

I was pounding away on her pussy when the front door opened. It was Sandy.

"Shit. Thought you had to work a couple hours." I yelled.

"Dad, what are you doing."

"What's it look like Sandy." Fucking your friend hard and fast." Either get naked and join us or go watch T.V. in your room."

Sandy stood there for a minute and then stripped completely naked. She walked over to the couch.

"Put your sweet pussy over my face." Lori said to Sandy. "It has been a while since I have tasted you. I miss it."

I looked at Sandy and she just smiled. I wasn't interested in finding out. I wanted to think of nothing else. I watched as Sandy straddled Lori's face and lowered her pussy to her lips.

"Mmmmmm," moaned Lori as she plunged her tongue into my daughter's pussy.

Sandy had straddled her facing me so she could watch my cock pounding her friend's pussy. I reached out had started feeling one of her tits. Sandy leaned forward and we started a long passionate kiss. We were all moaning from the pleasure we were all enjoying together.

We went like that for about a half hour. Sandy had already cum twice and I know Lori did at least a couple times already. I couldn't hold out any longer.

"I'm going to cummmmmm." I shouted.

"Cum in me Bob. Shoot your load deep in my pussy." cried Lori.

"Fuck, I'm cumming." I started driving my cock hard and fast.

"Yes Yes. Fill me with your hot cum." shouted Lori. She was rising up to meet my thrusts. A few seconds later I shot my load deep in her pussy.

"Oh damn, that is so hot." said my daughter. She got up and when I moved away, she laid down between Lori's legs. "You know how much I love the taste of your cum daddy." And she sucked and licked my cum out of Lori's pussy. Both of them moaning as she did. It was so fucking hot. I got hard again almost instantly and got behind my daughter and shoved my cock in her tight ass. She let out a little whimper but starting moaning after a few strokes. I fucked her ass until I shot my second load deep in my daughters' ass. We all just sat there in a daze. It was the end to a perfect day. And I now had another friend of my daughters I could fuck.