My Daughter's Hot Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
Making love to my daughter's sexy friend.
1.4k words
4.51
32.2k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exfireman
exfireman
338 Followers

I sleep hard. I sleep naked. I dream lucidly. This morning, I dreamt that my cock was being slowly savored by a warm, wet set of lips. These lips sucked ever so gently and tenderly, and the tongue meticulously swirled around my tip. The suction became harder, and a hand was added, gripping my throbbing shaft, and sliding up and down in unison with this hot mouth. In my sleep, I moaned as I came, shooting copious amounts of hot cum into the mouth of this mysterious individual. It was a girl. I heard her moans as she feasted on my thick, morning load. But this wasn't a dream. As my hips bucked and jerked as I came forcefully down the throat of this girl, I woke and slowly came to my senses. My daughter's friend was leaning over the side of my bed sucking on my exposed cock.

"Good morning," she said as she licked her lips, then strode out of my room.

I couldn't say anything. I was speechless.

Annah came to visit us for the first time several weeks ago, and this was her second trip down from Illinois. My 23-year-old daughter lives with me. She needed a place to stay after her deadbeat boyfriend left her to join a band in Oregon. He's a real piece of shit, and I never did like him. After he up and left her, I welcomed her back home, so she could work and save money for her own eventual place. I love all of my kids, and would do anything in the world for them. She met Annah through the deadbeat guy, so I guess it wasn't all bad, right?

Later in the morning, I was doing some computer work. I had updates to run, and some software to install. I said goodbye to my daughter as she departed for work, then got back to work. Annah went to sleep on the couch in the living room, and I could hear her phone beeping as I worked in my office down the hall. Before long, I heard her whimper. I wasn't sure what was going on, so I made my way down the hall to find out. I crept to the living room so I didn't wake Annah, should she be sleeping, as I thought she still was. No, she was not. She lay back on the sofa, completely naked. I stood watching in awe as her hips lifted and writhed as her fingers pleasured her young pussy. Her other hand kept a tight grip on one of her petite breasts, and she firmly pulled her nipple as she masturbated. Did she want me to catch her?

I cleared my throat to announce my presence, but she didn't stop. She was lost in sensual oblivion as her juices flowed down her thighs. I stepped closer, my cock tenting my jogging pants. I squeezed my turgid pole and stepped even closer, ending right beside the sofa. I watched as she pleasured herself. I caught her gaze. She bit her lip as she openly caressed her tender slit, watching my face as she did. She wanted me to watch her finger-fuck herself, and I was happy to oblige.

Her pussy glistened as she dug her fingers in deep, coaxing her cooze out. I moaned softly and squeezed my cock again through my pants. Annah saw this, and yanked my pants down, freeing my thick and throbbing cock.

"Oh god," she moaned as she masturbated more intently, her fingers now circling around my cock.

"That's hot," was all I could stammer as she started stroking my cock in rhythm to her fingers buried in her hot little pussy.

"Fuck me," she purred as she tugged on my dick.

I just looked at her, questioningly, as though I hadn't heard her right.

"Put this cock in me," she said as she spread her legs wider.

Her fingers left her pussy, and both hands went to my cock. Her hips still writhed as her soaked pussy beckoned me to it. Cautiously, I lay between her widely-spread legs, her hands still wrapped around my cock, pulling me to her. She smiled and bit her lip as she gazed into my eyes and nudged my tip against her dripping opening. Her eyes fluttered shut and her head rolled back. Her back arched and her tits pressed to my chest as I slowly fed her my throbbing member. Annah put her hands on my shoulders and squirmed under me as I slowly fucked her. I watched her young face contort with pleasure as she gave herself to me willingly. I raised up on my arms and looked down at her firm breasts, moaning to myself as they jiggled slightly every time I thrust into her.

Annah wrapped her legs around my hips, opening herself even more for this erotic invasion, and pulling me deeper into her. I felt her body tense and her pussy tremble as she came. Her voice squeaked and her pussy gushed. I kept fucking her. Her juices flowed as I fucked her harder and faster. Once she recovered, she grinned.

"Cum in me," she hissed. "I want to feel you cum in my pussy."

My cock ached. I leaned down and pulled on her nipples with my lips, sucking them hard, and tugging the petite orbs into my mouth.

"Give me your cum," she demanded.

I looked into her eyes and fucked her relentlessly. I was going to give this young vixen what she wanted. Her eyes welled with tears and she whimpered.

"Please cum in my pussy. I want it so bad," Annah begged.

I growled and shoved my cock deep into her hungry pussy. With an audible grunt, I erupted, cumming explosively into her gripping pussy. My hips bucked violently with each thick burst of hot semen. Annah threw her legs wide and pulled on my ass with her hands as my throbbing cock flooded her young pussy to the point of overflowing.

Annah lay panting as my cock throbbed inside her cum-filled pussy. She wore a beautiful smile on her face, clearly satisfied that I'd given her what she wanted. As she gazed into my eyes, she suddenly threw her arms around me and pulled me to her, kissing me deeply as though we were long-time lovers. My cock flinched in the moist confines of her satisfied pussy. Feeling this, she moaned into our kiss, our tongues swirling together. Our kiss intensified, but then she started giggling quietly.

"Ready to go again," she asked with a mischievous grin.

I merely smiled and started slowly fucking her again. Her hips bucked up to meet mine as I fed her more of my eager cock. I pressed my body to hers as she gave herself to me, letting me suck on her neck as her pussy welcomed the erotic invasion. Her body writhed in erotic bliss as I pleasured her, grinding my body against her clit as we made love. She purred and moaned in my ear as I left marks on her neck.

"Yes...yes...fuck me," she moaned. "Cum inside me again. I need to feel it."

Hearing her pleas made my cock flinch. It's not every day that a young girl asks for an older man to cum inside her. I fucked her faster, eager to oblige. Our bodies slapped together as I ravaged her tight, wet pussy. I started panting as my balls tightened in preparation to dump another load in this young vixen. I fucked her harder and faster still, causing her to scream out and cum violently. Her pussy gripped my cock firmly as her orgasm tore through her body, the sensation becoming unbearably pleasurable for me. My whole body trembled as I came again, dumping my load in her welcoming pussy.

I collapsed on top of her, breathing hard as her hard nipples ground into my chest. She panted and clawed at my back as my cock twitched inside her, the last dribbles of my cum finding their way into their new home.

After regaining composure. I slowly withdrew from her sloppy pussy. She simply smiled and thanked me, then wriggled from under me and pranced her sexy body to the shower. Before she turned the corner, she told me she was spending another night here, and wanted me to cum in her ass before she went home.

I flopped back on the sofa, my cock, wet with our combined juices, ached and stood tall. I sighed in disbelief that I'd just fucked this sexy girl that was half my age, and came twice in her pussy. Her words of wanting me to butt-fuck her rang in my ears as I finally got up and went back to work.

exfireman
exfireman
338 Followers