My Daughter's Hot Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
My daughter's sexy friend give me a special gift.
3.7k words
4.66
17.7k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exfireman
exfireman
339 Followers

Annah had to leave suddenly on her last visit, so I never got to butt-fuck her like she has so badly wanted. She stopped by for a visit again yesterday. My daughter wasn't home. She was working a 48-hour shift. I let Annah in and told her that. She already knew, as she had spoken to my daughter earlier that day. The moment I saw her, I felt blood racing to my crotch with the full intent of giving me a massive erection. It worked. She wore a loose-fitting semi-transparent blouse with most of the buttons open, and a pair of black denim shorts. I could see the black lacy bra through the front of her blouse, which encased her supple breasts, lifting them as though she needed that.

Annah came in and made herself at home. I watched silently as she wandered to the kitchen to get something to drink. Her drink of choice was iced tea with lemon tonight.

"Care for one," she offered, reaching for another glass.

"Sure," I replied, making my way to the kitchen.

I was somewhat apprehensive, wondering why she was here even though my daughter wasn't. I obviously hoped she'd want me to fuck her again, but that almost seemed like a once in a lifetime thing.

"Here you go," she said, reaching out to hand me a glass of tea.

"Thank you, Annah," I replied as I lifted my glass in a toasting motion. "So...What brings you by?"

"Oh, I was just in the neighborhood. Passing through," she replied as she sipped her tea.

"I see," is all I could reply as I watched her sip. It was almost seductive. She looked at me over the rim of her glass with each sip.

"Isn't it a beautiful day," she asked as she noticeably fidgeted with a button on her blouse.

"It really is," I stammered, watching her fingertips, and silently hoping to see more of her taut, young body.

"Oops..." Annah teased as the button she fiddled with became undone.

She was acting mysteriously seductive, and I wasn't sure what to do. I wanted to tear her clothes off and sink my cock into her, but I remained steadfast.

"I thought we could hang out tonight. You know, just you and me."

"Uhhh...sure," I replied.

"Okay, good. I'll go change. Wanna pick a movie?"

"Y-yeah, what would you like to watch?"

"Doesn't matter," she said, batting her lashes at me and smiling over her shoulder as she headed down the hall to my daughter's bedroom.

I nodded and watched her cute bottom sway as she walked away. I finally moved to the living room once she rounded the corner. I scrolled through movies I have on a hard drive, but nothing sounded as good as what it would be to watch Annah's seduction. She came back in wearing a short, silky robe, held closed by her clenched fist. My jaw dropped.

"Have a seat," she said as she took her position on the sofa and patted the spot beside her. The flimsy robe she wore parted to her crotch, leaving her breasts just barely covered. Her legs were closed tightly, concealing her smoothly shaven vagina.

"Better yet," she continued, "lay your head in my lap and I'll massage your scalp."

I just nodded and sat on the couch, looking her up and down with apprehension as I slowly moved to lay in her lap. She smiled down at me, and I grinned up at her from between her perfect breasts. Her nipples were stiff and barely concealed by the lacy edge of the robe. My heart raced, because I knew there was no way she was dressed like this and not going to let me experience her body. As I lay there in her lap, my cock strained against my shorts. Annah lay one hand on my chest, and as promised, used her other to start gently massaging my scalp. As she moved, the sides of her robe opened further. She smiled and giggled slightly as her nipples came into view. My mouth watered. I was thoroughly enjoying the massage as she ran her fingers through my hair, but her breasts just above my face had me struggling to maintain composure.

As she smiled, she leaned forward slowly. Her hand slipped behind my head and lifted gently. My lips parted and she let one of her breasts brush against them. I heard her exhale deeply as my warm breath cascaded over her puffy nipple, which quickly stiffened before my eyes. I moaned very quietly as I stuck out my tongue, and lightly flicked her nipple. Annah placed both of her hands on my head and pulled, encouraging me to latch onto her nipple. I turned towards her, and hungrily licked her breasts and gently suckled on her nipples. Back and forth in turn, I lay in her lap licking her young tits.

While still attached to her tits, now wet as I had bathed them with my tongue, Annah leaned forward and shucked the robe. She tossed it to the floor and began panting as I resumed sucking her breasts. Her hand slid down my chest and straight into my shorts. Her breathing became even more rapid as she squeezed my cock firmly and pulled me tighter to her chest. I slid an arm behind her back and pressed my face to her heaving breasts. I sucked her nipples for all I was worth, pulling them with my lips, and lightly chewing them with my teeth. Suddenly, Annah screamed out, and her hips bucked wildly as she came. I kept sucking hard on her sensitive nipples as the aroma of her juicy pussy filled my nostrils.

She finally pushed me away and lay back against the couch panting with a smile on her face. Her fist maintained a tight grip on my throbbing penis. I kissed her tummy as I nestled into her lap, my hips starting to move involuntarily as she squeezed my cock.

"Mmmm...that feels good," she moaned.

I said nothing, but kissed her tummy again, then lower. I tried to turn over a bit, but her grip held me in place. I twisted my neck to kiss lower on her body and was pleased when she spread her legs for me. I smiled as her moist pussy came into view and wanted to taste her. Swiftly, Annah scooted from beneath me, swung her leg over my head and lowered her steamy snatch to my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her legs and began tonguing her pussy, slurping loudly and consuming the juices that flowed from within her. I pulled down on her hips and pushed my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could, humming as I licked inside her.

Annah's legs trembled as she rode my face. She ground her pussy harder on my face as I assaulted her clit with my tongue. Her body convulsed and she bucked wildly as she came explosively. A torrent of sweet but mucky juices erupted into my mouth, and I gulped and swallowed desperately. Her delicious juices flowed freely into my hungry mouth. She collapsed on top of me, her head landing hard on my thigh. She panted hard as her orgasm subsided, and I could feel her hot breath flowing over my balls the base of my throbbing shaft. I caressed her ass and softly kissed her sweet pussy lips as her breathing slowly returned to normal.

She finally giggled, still lying on my body.

"That was fucking crazy," she giggled.

Precum burst forth from my cock and slowly trickled down my shaft as I felt her firm, young breasts pressed against my belly.

"You have a sweet pussy," I complimented.

In a quick movement, she dismounted my face, spun around to face me, and sat on my abdomen looking down at me. I moved my hands to her thighs as she squatted over me, and slowly caressed them up and down. Very slowly, the childlike smile faded from her face as she lowered herself to me. Her dark hair surrounded my face as our lips met. Her hands were firmly planted on my chest as our kiss intensified, our tongues dancing together as though we were long-time lovers. I let my hands slide slowly up her back. The sensation made her shiver, and her hips started slowly moving back and forth, eventually making my thick cock bump against her ass. I pulled her to me in a passionate embrace as we kissed. The heat of her crotch heating my cock as it throbbed and flowed precum all over her ass.

Annah sat up and looked down at me with fire in her eyes. She raised up, grasped my thick cock, and rubbed the head between her dripping lips. Her lips parted and her eyes rolled back as she lowered herself onto my cock, stopping only once I was completely inside her. Again, her hands moved to my chest. She pressed her breasts together as she remained still on top of me but for the trembling contractions of her pussy as she got used to the size of my cock. Finally, her eyes opened, and she looked down at me again. A small devilish grin found her lips as she slowly rode my cock. I looked down and watched her tight little pussy glide up and down my slippery cock.

I reached up and pawed at her firm breasts and tweaked her rosy nipples between my fingers. I raised up and sucked her tits, pulling hard on her nipples, and eliciting lustful moans from her. Soon, my back ached from the position, so I slipped my arms around her and picked her up. My cock remained inside her, and her legs locked around my waist as I stood. Quickly, I forcefully backed her against a wall, and began slamming her hard and deep. I pressed my body to hers, and gave her my cock relentlessly, fucking her for all I was worth. She growled as I plowed her deeper, and she spoke in a husky voice.

"You know I want your cum in my pussy. Give it to me," she demanded. "Cum in my fucking pussy!"

Faster and faster, I fucked her against the wall. I felt her juices dripping from her slit and splashing to the floor at my feet.

"Fucking cum in my pussy!" she screamed.

With a deep growl and a hard buck of my hips, I began spurting thick bursts of cum deep in her tight little pussy.

"Fuck yes!" she cried. "Give me that cum!"

My legs trembled and I struggled to hold her up as I flooded her body. I pretty much dropped her as I could no longer hold her up, and she immediately sank to her knees and sucked my sloppy dick into her mouth. Greedily, she licked and sucked my penis, eager to consume every drop of cum she could find.

She held my cock against her face as she smiled up at me from her knees.

"You're putting this thing in my ass this time," she grinned. "Tonight. In your bed. You're going to cum in my ass. Got it?"

I chuckled at her sexy demands.

"As you wish!"

She kissed the tip of my cock before standing to her feet.

"Thank you, Daddy," she said as she winked at me.

I blushed. She'd called me dad since the first time we met, but now that we were fucking, it's Daddy? I'm not sure what to do with that, but I'm going with it for now.

"Right now, I'd just like for you to hold me," Annah said, walking back to the sofa.

I smiled and joined her, taking a seat on the end. Annah returned the smile and climbed up on my lap. She curled up on me and sighed heavily and relaxed in my arms. I cradled her petite body as she lay her head against my shoulder. I sat listening to her breathing and admiring the pure perfection of her naked body. I couldn't believe my luck, really. I'm holding a horny young girl who is not quite half my age, who clearly craves my experienced cock and desires my cum more than anything.

She shivered slightly, so I reached for a blanket to pull over us. She stirred as I covered us, pressing her bare back against my cock. I moaned slightly as the erotic touch caused me to start hardening again. She wasn't ready for another round yet, so I did my best to just let myself harden against her while she relaxed in my arms. As we relaxed again, I kissed her forehead softly, and gently slid my hand up and down her arm. She purred as I caressed her skin and snuggled tighter against me. It felt amazing having a girl in my arms. A girl who wanted me, who wanted me to do things to her to bring her pleasure. As I sat completely silent, I pondered how this even happened in the first place. I thought back to the first time, when she let me see her masturbating unashamed in my living room, on this very sofa. It became very clear that my cock is what she wanted the whole time. She had planned this. But I couldn't help but wonder what might be next. Were we to remain secret fuckbuddies? I loved having my cock in this girl and dumping my cum inside her. Oh my god...was I falling in love with her? No, it can't be!

Annah stirred a bit as she slowly came out of her relaxed state in my lap.

"Touch me, Daddy," she purred softly.

I slipped my hand under the blanket and placed it gently on her breast. I felt her nipple stiffen under my palm.

"Mmmm..." she purred as I softly caressed her firm young breast.

She squirmed slightly as I pawed her tender flesh more firmly, but still gently, and twisted her nipples a bit. She spread herself out, stretching her legs as she presented more of her body to me.

"Please touch me more..." she whispered as she spread her legs slightly under the blanket.

I touched my lips to her forehead and cradled her to me as my fingers glided between her breasts and down her tummy slowly. I lifted her up slightly and tenderly kissed her lips. She reached up and placed her palm against my cheek just as my own palm slid between her legs, my middle finger parting her lips as I covered her pussy with my hand. Annah raised up slightly and kissed me deeper as her legs parted more, silently begging me to touch her deeper. I slowly fingered her tight little pussy, making sure to maintain firm contact with her clit. She moaned against my lips as I pleasured her, and let her legs fall even wider, only one remaining on the sofa as she let me finger her even deeper.

Her movements caused the blanket to slip down, exposing more of her body to me. She sat up more and cupped my face in her hands. Her forehead touched mine and she gazed lustfully into my eyes, panting as I fingered her. Annah's breath came in short puffs against my lips as she began trembling, her breast touching my chest as I fingered her deeper.

Annah's face became flushed bright red. "Daddy, I'm gonna cum..."

I smiled and kissed her hard. She squeezed my cheeks tight and held her breath for a bit as her body tensed. I curled my fingers inside her pussy and pressed firmly on her g-spot just as she burst. Her juices gushed into my palm as she came wildly, thrashing and bucking in my lap. She flopped back on my arm, and I watched in awe as this powerful orgasm took over her entire body. Her hips bucked, her breasts jiggled, and her eyes rolled back in her head as her little pussy flowed. Her juices leaked down onto the sofa, and kept flowing as I fingered her through her orgasm and beyond.

She finally pushed my hand away and just held it firmly against her thigh. She still lay back, trying desperately to regain her composure. Her body twitched and her breathing was ragged. The blanket had long since fallen away, and I was able to let my eyes scan her entire body. I licked my lips when I looked at her pussy, all swollen and pink, wetness everywhere and her inner thighs glistening. She finally brought my hand back to her pussy, and let me lightly rub her as her breathing returned to normal and she relaxed across my lap.

"You're so good to me, Daddy," she whispered, her eyes still closed as her head rested on the arm rest.

There was that Daddy comment again. I'd heard it several times now. It was starting to turn me on, though I had to wonder what it would be like if she really was my little girl. I shook it off and resumed caressing her little pussy. I let my hand slide lower between her legs, cupping her butt and spreading her copious wetness on it. Annah moaned quietly and lifted her hips to allow me better access. I welcomed the invitation and let my slippery fingers part her cheeks and start rubbing her tight little hole. Her powerful orgasm had provided sufficient lubrication for me to be able to easily slip a finger inside her. Annah squirmed and lifter her hips even higher as I slowly fingered her butthole.

"Daddy, I'm ready for you to be inside me right there," she moaned, her body writhing in my lap.

I whispered to her, "get on your hands and knees, sweetheart."

Really? Did I just call her sweetheart? What the fuck is happening to me?

Annah grinned and squirmed out of my grasp, and knelt before me on the sofa, presenting her cute little butt to me. Her back arched down, and she hissed when I leaned down and kissed her firm cheeks. I ran my hands up and down her thighs as I lovingly planted kisses all over her ass. Gradually, I started licking her cheeks, letting my tongue slide up and down her crack. I parted her cheeks slightly and licked her deeper, tasting her cum that had leaked down there. I moaned as I opened her cheeks even more and got my first look at her cute little pucker. I kissed it once, then got into position. When my tip nudged her entrance, she flinched.

"Go slow, Daddy. It's my first time," she moaned.

Oh my god...I was about to take her anal virginity?

"Okay, baby, I'll be gentle."

She looked at me over her shoulder with a loving smile.

I rubbed my shaft up and down her pussy, collecting as much of her juices as I could, then aligned it at her hole once again. I caressed her cheeks and pushed gently. I could hear her breathing increase as I applied more pressure. Annah squirmed and arched her back up and down, wiggling her ass as she relaxed. She inhaled deeply as my tip entered her tight, hot ass.

"Are you okay," I asked her as my cock throbbed, my tip pulsating in her firm grip.

She nodded quickly, panting hard. "Yes...give me more, please. I want it. Please don't stop."

I pressed my hand on her lower back gently and watched as I slowly fed my cock into her bottom. I pushed slowly and steadily, moaning as I saw myself disappear into this hot young girl's butt. My cock throbbed hard as it sank into her, and my balls finally pressed against her steamy twat. I kneaded her shoulders as I let her get used to being filled.

"That feels so good...fuck me, Daddy. I'm ready."

I reached around and cupped her breasts, then pulled her up to press her back to my chest. I kissed her neck and nibbled on her shoulders as I started slowly butt-fucking her. The pleasure of my cock sliding in and out of her cute little butt was intense, and I knew there was no way I was going to be able to make this last very long. I squeezed her breasts and sucked her neck as I fucked her, trying to go as long as I could.

"Oh god, Daddy," Annah moaned as she came.

I felt her ass clenching tight on my cock as her orgasm wracked her body. She trembled aggressively, and I kept fucking her ass. I gave her long, deep thrusts, almost letting my cock leave her bottom before thrusting back in fully. Her back arched and I fucked her deeper. I panted as I started thrusting faster. I sucked harder on her neck and squeezed her tits even harder, pulling her nipples as I fucked her. Finally, I slammed my cock deep up her ass and came. Both of us held our breath as my cock pulsed thick bursts of cum deep inside her. I held her tight in my arms against my body as it subsided, but my dick remained quite firm in the tight confines of her cum-filled ass.

Annah reached back and ran her fingers through my hair as I held her against me.

"You just came in my butt," she giggled.

I kissed her neck gently and caressed her tits as my cock throbbed in her butthole.

"Yes, I did," I whispered. "Did you enjoy it?"

She giggled again as she replied, "mmmm...so much. I loved it."

I hissed as I eased my cock out of her ass, then turned her to kiss her passionately. We fell back on the sofa in each other's arms. Annah draped her naked body over mine and lay her head on my chest.

"You did say I was going to give it to you in my bed tonight," I teasingly reminded her.

She looked up at me, smiling. "You will, right?"

"Sweetheart," I replied, conscious of that word again. "I'll do anything you want me to do."

"Good," she replied as she lay on my chest again. "I think I want to fall asleep with you inside me."

"Anything you want, sweetheart."

"I love you, Daddy."

exfireman
exfireman
339 Followers