My Daughter's Little Feet Ch. 01

Story Info
Chelsea knows how to tease her dad...
6.5k words
4.67
11k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke from a hot dream, just a little bit too early to go to my daughter Chelsea's room for a special round of foot worship. What were her words to me last night...? '...and we will see what happens...' I was so very excited and eager of anticipation about what would be unfolding in just a little while... With some time on my hands for now, though, I lay on my bed, with my thoughts going back in time...

--

Chelsea and I lived in our house on our own now, as her mother and I had gotten divorced less than a year ago. My ex disappeared with another guy who apparently made substantially more money than I ever had or was able to earn, and my now former wife was (and probably still is) a princess. In fact, an Asian princess, born in China, but having lived in the States for most of her life. I still loved Chunyi, despite her infidelity and the fact she had left me for another guy which resulted in our divorce. She's such a sweetie, warm, kind, generous, and best of all, has the hottest figure I've ever seen, even twenty years after we got married. Perfect eyes, very cute small lips and nose, just the right size round tits with small dark nipples, shapely legs, a hot shaven pussy, and, of course, the cutest, prettiest, and sexiest feet there were and ever could be...

Chunyi was not a dominant woman, neither in ordinary life nor in bed, and did not make me worship her feet but I did not miss any opportunity to do so, make her compliments about them all the time, and whenever I could had to touch them, hold them, caress them, kiss them, lick them, and suck them all over. Chunyi was ticklish, and when I sucked too hard she would erupt in a very cute giggly laugh that turned me on even more until I had both of her feet completely in my mouth for the full sensation of them...

My daughter Chelsea's character was quite different from her mom's, the whole bossy side of her, her ease with domination and control, but in terms of her body, she looked almost like a copy of her mom, only, well, better... Even though she was half-Asian, she looked almost more Asian than her mother, don't ask me why, but all of her friends thought both of her parents were Asian. That's probably why I always felt close to Chelsea as she grew up, since she reminded me so much of her mom...

Not sure when exactly Chelsea started her foot tease with me but it was certainly happening even before her mother had left us; Chelsea already was 18 at that time but only a junior in high school. I wonder if she had noticed my keen attention and devotion I had to Chunyi's feet over all those years, but at some point it was clear and apparent to me that my daughter tried to tease me with her feet in no uncertain terms. Maybe she was jealous of her mom...?

I noticed how often Chelsea would put her bare feet next to me when we sat on the couch together, how often she gently rubbed and massaged them right in front of my plain sight, sometimes wiggling her toes and playing around with them. She mostly only teased me when her mom was not around or distracted, probably in order not to raise any suspicion by her mom that she was after me that way... Needless to say that Chelsea got my full attention as soon as she set out for one of her foot teases and my cock got rock-hard in almost an instant when I watched her cute little feet and toes, and the way she moved them around and touched them right in front of me... I am sure she noticed my boner in my pants many times, and a little smile seemed to appear on her face occasionally, just so very briefly...

This was going on for a few months and I wondered where all of this would lead to. Then came the day when my wife packed her stuff and moved out, so Chelsea and I found ourselves home alone...

***---****

When I was a senior in high school, already 18 at that time, I first noticed how much girls' and women's feet turned me on. Where we lived, people wore sandals a lot or walked barefoot, especially around the house, and with my two older sisters as well as my mom, there was never a shortage of pretty female feet in my view...

Still, in those days I was mostly into watching, only rarely touching (wen I was super lucky...), and certainly not kissing, licking or sucking female feet. I often had fantasies about doing just these activities, though, both with my mom's feet as well as with my sisters', but aside from using such foot fetish fantasies to spank my monkey or having wet dreams at night, they never moved into the world of reality then...

The closest I got to actual female foot experiences was as a college freshman, when I realized how much turn-on I got from picking up my sisters' socks, tights or pantyhose from their laundry baskets, initially just holding their hosiery in my hands, sensing the soft fabric, and gently rubbing them over my fingers and palms... Later on, I got even more excited and aroused by sniffing their used socks or hose, inhaling the rich musky scents of their young feet, and imagining holding their feet and legs right in front of me and caressing, kissing and licking them...

The hottest sensations from their used hosiery, though, came about when I used their girly socks, nylon tights or smooth pantyhose to massage my cock and my balls, intermittently sniffing them intensely at their foot parts, while keeping on with the massage. My fantasies of having one or maybe even both of my sisters giving me a foot job wearing their socks or tights drove me crazy and over the edge many times. When I was not careful, my cum loads went on or into their socks and tights, and it was tedious to clean up the mess so they would not get suspicious about my secret activities with their garments...

After some time I got bolder and occasionally took my sisters' or mom's worn hosiery from their laundry baskets to my room, where I kept them for a while for my enjoyment... That provided me with Much easier access whenever I felt the urge to experience their dirty hosiery, but, on the other hand, with some associated risk that they would notice pieces missing from their laundry... My strategy therefore was to return the used hosiery to their baskets after a few days and replace them with other more recent ones...

I also on occasion stole a few pieces of clean hosiery from my sisters' and mom's bedrooms when no one was at home, and I had ample time to root around in their dressers and closets... Maybe these activities of taking clean hosiery from my sisters and mom were the most risky, but for some reason I was careful enough to only pick very few pieces over longer periods of time so not to raise suspicion from them... When I had used their fresh nylons and socks to get off, imagining them wearing their hosiery and giving me arousing foot jobs, I placed them in their dirty laundry baskets, often times soiled with stains from my cum, even though I tried my best to clean them up as well as I could...

I sometimes wondered if my sisters or my mom had known about this hosiery fetish of mine, involving their nylons and socks, but whether they had decided, maybe after talking about it with one another, not to say anything to me so not to make me feel embarrassed... But whatever the case may be, the time of experiencing the sensations of my sisters' and mom's intimate footwear on my cock and balls was a great primer and introduction for me into the world of foot fetish...

***---***

Now that my ex-wife had left me and my daughter in our house for ourselves, the two of us got even closer than we had been before, and frequently hung out with one another, cooked and ate meals together, watched TV, and chatted about all kinds of things... But in particular, Chelsea got bolder over time with her foot tease... Not only did she show up barefoot more often than before and displayed her feet so that I had no choice other than to admire their beauty and cuteness, she also started to place them in my lap at times when we sat on the couch and watched a show, sometimes bare, sometimes with socks or pantyhose on them, initially just as if she needed to rest her feet and legs comfortably, but then also asking me for a foot massage... That was very exciting for me, as I now, for the first time ever, could touch, stroke and caress Chelsea's pretty small feet and experience the sensation of her soft skin all over, either directly or mediated by the fabric of her socks or pantyhose, from her heels to her ankles, the tops of her feet, her beautiful arches and soles and even all the way to each of her cute toes...

Around this time she also started to paint her toenails, usually with a shade of red or pink, sometimes with sparkles or extra gloss applied on top of the basic color, and never failed to arouse me even more when I could observe or even play with them...

"How is this color for you today, dad?" She asked with seaming innocence but likely not without knowing how much of a tease it would be for me to talk about her toenail color and polish...

"This is such a beautiful dark red," I replied, "it really suits you well, Chelsea..."

"Do you like the plain colors better or when I add sparkles or other add-ons...?" She kept going.

"Honestly, I love all the variations of your toenail polish and pedicure that you are showing..." I replied, noticing my face slightly blushing as I spoke.

"It turns you on, daddy, right...?"

Now the conversation had taken a turn that would leave the seemingly innocuous and innocent... should I try to distract her or answer her directly...?

While my daughter had teased me with her feet for quite some time now and without doubt noticed how much of a turn-on this was for me, particularly the more recent experiences of me massaging her bare feet or her feet encased in pantyhose or socks, it still was one thing to engage in these activities and quite another thing to directly and openly talk about them...

While I was deliberating how to react to Chelsea's direct question, she took the initiative herself and raised her right foot towards my face...

"You want to lick my foot, dad? It is soft and tasty..." My daughter suggested with a seductive smile, leaving me with hardly any choice other than to go along... In some sense I was grateful for her to take this step since I still had no idea about how to properly reply to her previous question at this point...

As her cute soft toes touched my lips, I experienced a lightning bolt of sexual arousal, as I was about to cross the boundary from at least seemingly innocent tease and play to more serious sexual foot worship with my daughter, and in particular, crossing the boundaries of what a father and his daughter could and should do together or not...

I took Chelsea's tender small foot decorated with dark red painted toenails in my hands and started to explore it all over with my tongue, licking her foot starting with her toes and all spaces in between, the ball, arch and sole, heel, ankle, and its top... The aroma of my daughter's foot was intoxicatingly sweet, with a hint of light sweat and musk, particularly around and in between her toes...

"Suck my toes, daddy!" Chelsea asked for the next move, now somewhat more demanding...

I gladly obliged, and with much dedication and attention sucked each and every one of her cute little toes, starting with her pinky, and taking them all in individually until I took her big toe into my mouth with longer and stronger sucking motions, again savoring the yummy scent and taste of her foot and toes...

While sucking her toes, I noticed that Chelsea's face blushed, and her gaze expressed arousal, she clearly enjoyed the foot worship as much as I did... So I placed her right foot down next to me and picked up her left foot, paying as much if not more attention to it as I had done for her other foot and greatly enjoying the licking, sucking, tasting and smelling of my daughter's other tender small foot...

From now on, these kinds of foot worship encounters happened more regularly, and not just when we sat on the couch together, but also in different places and on different occasions, for instance, while having a meal together, when it was time for dessert, and Chelsea suggested that I should have a 'special dessert' first, which always involved a long and arousing foot worship of her cute little feet...

I noticed then that Chelsea 'forgot' her hosiery in different places around the house... I found pairs of her worn socks or pantyhose here and there, and I could not resist the temptation to sniff them out all over the place, particularly exploring the foot parts of these garments, and focusing on the areas of the toes and heels, where the aroma of her feet was stronger and muskier, turning me on instantaneously, and usually leading me to get off for release, rubbing her worn hosiery against my hard boner...

Occasionally it happened that my cum ended up on her socks or pantyhose, and even though I tried my best to clean things up, I am pretty sure she noticed, but never said a word, in that sense she acted exactly like my older sisters so many years before...

One day, Chelsea asked me if I'd like to join her for her afternoon run around the neighborhood... I was not that much into exercise, but still accepted the invitation, as it could not be a bad thing for me to move a bit more... I am sure Chelsea accommodated her speed to match my running abilities and probably also reduced the length of her run, and I was grateful to her for taking me along, even though I felt quite tired and exhausted afterwards...

Chelsea took her sneakers and socks off in the hallway and went for a shower... Again, there were her socks right in front of me, and this time they just had been worn a few seconds ago, so I could not resist the temptation to pick them up and explore their wonderful sweaty and musky scents all over... I noticed that they smelled stronger and more intense than the socks she wore around the house, and I thought this was probably because her shoes had taken on a lot of sweaty aromas from her many exercise runs over time...

I held one of my daughter's exercise sneakers to my face at a time, and sniffed their insides carefully and with high sexual enjoyment and arousal, as their sweaty smells were indeed so much stronger and intense than anything I had smelled before related to a woman's foot... It was hard to let go of her intoxicating sneakers and socks, and only when I heard my daughter coming downstairs from her shower was I able to put them back in place before she would catch me in the act...

After this happy incident, I often got a hold of Chelsea's tennis shoes and exercise socks whenever possible, sometimes even getting off inside of them, and I also explored the deliciously sweaty scents and smells of her other footwear, in particular her flip-flops that were her go-to choice for most outdoor activities, unless for the more formal ones...

In fact, each pair of her shoes had slightly different aromas... I recognized Chelsea's typical sweaty and musky scents in all of them but depending on how often and how long she had worn them and whether she wore them with or without socks, and even more so, what material they were made of, the olfactory aromas were all slightly different and all very arousing to me...

Over the following weeks and months, the foot tease, the foot worship encounters, the randomly 'lost' pieces of hosiery, and my addiction to Chelsea's shoes and outer footwear contributed to my increasing desire for more, for going beyond, maybe even way beyond than what we had been engaged in so far...

One evening after a particularly sensual foot worship session, I took the courage to share my desire 'for more' with Chelsea, without going into the specifics though, and to my surprise, she was not taken aback at all but rather was very positive and agreeable, almost as if she had expected this to happen at some point in any case... She suggested that I should visit her in her room on the next morning at a certain early hour... "...and we will see what happens..." she ended the conversation with a sweet and loving smile...

---***---

Still lying in my bed early in the morning, I looked at my smartphone, and I realized that I had to stop all these reminiscences, as it was now definitely time to head over to Chelsea's room. I gently opened the door to her bedroom and peeked inside, cautiously, after all, she hated to be woken up that abruptly. Chelsea lay on the bed on her side, wearing a light blue night gown which had moved up to her waist during the night and black stretch cotton bikini panties... All the cover sheets and blankets had fallen off the bed during the night. It was quite warm in her room, probably because she had not turned down the heat much when going to sleep, I figured. I stood in the door frame for a while, wearing a T-shirt and boxer shorts, and admired the beautiful body of my daughter as she lay there fast asleep. I particularly enjoyed tracing her soft, shapely, ivory legs with my eyes, transitioning to her cute little feet I was looking forward to caressing all over in just a bit. Chelsea had painted her toenails hot pink the day before (after having worn a dark red polish for about a week), applying a glossy, shiny finish to them as well... 'I love your pink toenails,' I thought to myself, in eager anticipation, as I slowly approached her bed...

Instead of waking her up, I cautiously got myself on Chelsea's bed and slowly got closer to my daughter, who was still asleep, as I could tell from her regular breathing. A tingling sensation shot through my body as my chest touched her back and my legs touched hers from behind. I got a hard-on instantly and gently squeezed my boner (still inside my shorts) between her cute ass cheeks that were covered by the sexy black bikini panties, further hardening my erection. Chelsea moved very briefly, mumbled something I could not understand, probably in her half-sleep, and then fell back asleep. I gently wrapped my arms around her torso, soon feeling her soft and round breasts through her silky night gown, another strong turn-on for me, and then started to gently rub my legs and feet against hers. My daughter must have been in a quite deep sleep since I went on with my tender caressing for several more minutes until she finally awoke...

"Good morning, dad," she greeted me, turning around and facing me. "I hope you are ready to please my feet today? I am waiting..." She had a mischievous smile on her face, which increased my lust and eagerness for her feet even more...

"Yes, Chelsea," I replied. "Always ready to be of service..."

Not sure why I used this submissive language but somehow I must have sensed that my daughter was into a domination game that morning...

"Good, daddy, that's what I need to hear from my foot slave..." she giggled, and sat up on her bed, stretching out her legs towards the end of the bed.

"Kneel down on the floor and worship my gorgeous feet!" She commanded in no uncertain terms, surprising me how alert she was just a minute after waking up. I wonder if she had been awake for longer but had pretended to be still asleep...?

"Yes, Mistress!" I replied dutifully, stepped off the bed, and kneeled right in front of my daughter's cute little feet with my knees on the soft carpeted floor.

"My foot slave seems to like it, even though he has not even started!" Chelsea teased me with a smirky grin, as she spotted my rock-hard boner which formed a tent in my boxer shorts...

I first took her cute and soft left foot in my hands and gently caressed and massaged it all over, praising its beauty, cuteness, and softness. I paid attention to all of its parts, from the ankle over the heel, arch, ball and each of her cute toes with pink toenail polish... Chelsea wanted more of this praise and made me continue with it for several minutes, then switching to her right foot and treating and praising it in the same way. From her eyes and facial expression I could tell how much she already was turned on by the attention that her dad gave to her cute little sexy feet, and I was even more aroused, hardly could wait for more, my erect boner now pointing upwards and almost escaping from the confines of my boxers, throbbing of lust, and glistening with precum.

12