My Daughter's Little Feet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea stretched her right leg out a little bit further, lifted my T-shirt up with her foot, until the sole of her sweet little right foot touched my belly.

"How does my little foot feel on you?" She teased me, a smirky smile showing on her face again.

"Oh, it feels so wonderful, it's like being in heaven," I replied, not having to lie at the least.

"Take your T-shirt off, daddy!"

I gladly complied, so she would have better access to my chest, and she giggled and slowly walked her foot up my torso, stopping several times, wiggling her toes around, and curling her pink toenails into my flesh, sometimes to the point of inflicting pain. As her foot approached my chest, I had a hard time keeping myself together and not interrupting the tease and raping her out of sheer lust. Chelsea was such a mean teasing bitch, I could not believe what kind of daughter I had, and yet, I loved it completely and totally...

Chelsea's right foot walked all over my chest, at times softly, at times firmly, and her toes and pink painted toenails got closer and closer to my sensitive nipples...

There -- a sharp pinch directly on my left nipple by her big toe, she had to know how much it hurt me and how much, at the same time, I almost fell in ecstasy about it. I was not allowed to make any sounds or complaints, even though it was hard at times to contain myself and pretend it was not at all painful. She kept doing it multiple times though on both of my nipples, and increased the pinch each time, so eventually I had to utter a groaning sigh, as it was just too painful to bear...

"Come on, daddy, my foot slave, do you not like my foot and pink toenails on your nipples?" Another smirk.

"I do, I do, I really do, Mistress Chelsea!"

"Good!" She grinned, and started a chest walk with her left foot as well, now both of her beautiful soft feet with pink painted toenails exploring all of my upper body and keeping me in intense sexual pain and pleasure, almost unbearable to muster the patience for what I hoped would be coming next...

My daughter really went for it that morning, and used both of her big toes and hot pink toenails to squeeze and pinch my nipples really hard, and, again, I could not help but moaning and crying, even that briefly, resulting in immediate reprimands by her.

"I want my foot slave to kiss my sexy little feet!" Chelsea demanded. "Time to worship my feet all over!"

I was relieved she had changed direction, pleasure would now not be mixed with pain anymore, at least I was anticipating this. I started the worship with her right foot, first kissing it all over hundreds of times, making sure not to miss any spot, crevice, or surface, and also, important for Chelsea, always praising how sensual, sexy, soft, cute, and arousing her little feet were. I also immensely enjoyed the slightly sweaty scents of her heels, soles and toes while my nose was so close to her feet...

Chelsea's right hand had meanwhile disappeared underneath her gown and I could tell she started to masturbate to me worshipping her sexy feet. She had moved her black cotton stretch bikini panties down her thighs, and I heard the sound of her fingers rubbing her wet pussy lips and going inside her pussy at times. I even smelled the intoxicating and arousing scent of her pussy juices, as I was not that far away from her private parts. Her left hand meanwhile cupped her breasts one at a time through the silky fabric of the light blue night gown, and I could see how much firmer they had become and how her cute nipples were erect now, clearly visible through the gown.

"How about my other foot?" Chelsea reminded me, as I may have briefly slowed down my foot worship when being distracted by her sensual masturbation activity... Her tone of voice was somewhat harsh, as if she did not appreciate me being distracted by her own sexual moves.

"Yes, Mistress, so sorry!" I immediately obliged and gave her left foot the same level of care as I had provided to her right foot before, and with every kiss I got more aroused and hot, my cock emanating more and more precum and being as hard as it had ever been. Chelsea meanwhile increased the speed of fingerfucking her pussy and clit, starting to breathe at a more rapid pace and to moan softly, but still focused intently on my foot worship...

"Now lick my feet, daddy!"

Excited to fulfill her wish (or maybe it was a demand...), I started from her ankles, then licked the top of her feet, then turned them around, paying long and intense attention to all parts of her heels, soles, and balls, enjoying and getting aroused by the slightly sweaty and sweet flavor of my daughter's delicious feet, and finally licking each of her cute toes all over, which had an even stronger and more intoxicating aroma to them. Then the licking turned into sucking, I knew that she liked it that way from earlier encounters... Her breathing got faster and her moaning louder... I started with her right big toe, sucking it first gently, then deeply and hard, then sucking each toe of her right foot one by one, then finally putting more and more of her foot into my mouth until her foot filled me up completely. She knew how to foot-fuck my mouth and whenever she almost gagged me, I was at the same time scared and afraid of not getting enough air, but also in the seventh heaven of lust from this sensual experience of having Chelsea's soft little foot entirely in my mouth...

As I treated her other foot with the same worship of toe sucking and swallowing of her entire foot, I could tell she was close to climaxing. I heard her fingers increasing their speed and pressure on her private parts, and the sound of her pussy juices were impossible to blend out from my experience... From seeing her heightened state of arousal in her face, it became obvious that my daughter was focusing more and more on masturbating herself to an orgasm than on my foot worship...

I took both of her feet in my hands and placed them on my face, deeply enjoying the sensual feeling of her soft cute soles, and inhaling her slightly sweaty musky scent. Chelsea wiggled her feet and toes around on my face, increasing my sexual appetite not only for her feet but also for fucking my daughter outright...

Once more she used her pink painted toenails to sharply dig into my skin, creating the familiar mix of pain and pleasure again, just now on my face...

When I surprised her by suddenly taking both of her tiny Asian feet in my mouth at the same time and sucking on them very hard, she got over the edge, arched her back, and cried out loud in ecstasy several times, as her intense orgasm shook her whole body...

---***---

"Your turn, daddy! Lie down on my bed next to me!"

In anticipation of what was to come next, I moved myself on her bed and lay down on my back, my stiff cock forming a tent in my boxers, now immersed in the juices of my precum. Chelsea took off her nightgown and black panties, exposing her firm breasts and erect nipples, and also her clean shaven pussy which was very wet from her massive orgasm and many juicy squirts she just experienced a minute ago. This was the first time ever I saw my daughter completely in the nude, and I was extremely aroused by the sight of this beautiful young Asian woman in front of me...

Chelsea now gently took off my boxer shorts, at which time she got her first ever prime view of my erect boner right in front of her eyes... I thought that I might come just when her feet would touch me one brief moment, so massive was my stage of sexual arousal at this point in time. But Chelsea knew how to handle me in this situation and so she started out with another series of deep digging, where her pink toenails made deep marks on my hard cock...

"How does my foot slave like my pink toenails on his cock...?" Another smirky grin...

Her pink toenails cutting into the flesh of my stiff boner was almost too painful and too hard to bear, even more so, as Chelsea would not tolerate me saying anything or even just groaning or sighing, and although pleasure was mixed in somewhat with the intense pain, after a while I felt the pain taking over, and my erection started to subside...

"Oh, I think the little guy needs to wake up again...'"

Chelsea obviously just had waited for that, and took this as a signal to start with the pleasure part of her foot job, first teasing my balls with her toes and heels, then slowly working her way up my soon erect again shaft, all the way to the head of my cock which was still wet of lots of precum from earlier. My daughter was so skillful with her foot job, even though it was the first time for us... it seemed she knew every little trick, how to turn me on, how to bring me close to the edge, and then, just before it would all happen, to turn down the heat, take a break, or even inflict more pain to extend the foot play... She drove me wild and crazy, but again, I was not allowed to complain or say anything...

Chelsea must have worked on my rock-hard cock and balls for about a half hour, when my eyes begged her for mercy and to let me come... I had been close to the edge many times now and it was increasingly hard to sustain this back-and-forth play and tease by my daughter's feet...

"Daddy, I want you to cum on my feet!" She finally heeded my unspoken wish...

She was going for the kill, and squeezed my boner's shaft with both of her cute little feet, lubricated by my copious precum that had spread all over my hard cock. With her feet pressed together to form an opening for my erect dick, she moved both of her feet up and down the shaft of my boner several times, applying very firm pressure, bringing me extremely close to orgasm... Finally it took just a couple of teases and squeezes by her hot pink big toes on the head of my boner while her heels pushed against my firm balls to finally bring me over the edge, and I moaned loudly and shot multiple loads of sticky white cum all over Chelsea's feet, toes, and ankles...

Chelsea had a big smile on her face as she saw and felt me coming all over her feet, and she then rubbed my cum into her feet, and finally sucking the remains off her fingers...

"Daddy, I won't wash my feet all day, I love to carry your sweet tasty cum around with me...," she announced to my surprise... this turned me on again quite a bit, actually...

"I really like that, Chelsea..." I said in response.

With that, I moved closer to Chelsea and we hugged,. Of course, I had thought about going further and having sex with her many times in previous months, but I never dared to ask her, after all, she was my daughter, and there are certain boundaries that should probably not be crossed... But on that morning, for whatever reason, I felt that I not only wanted to go further than we had ever gone before, but that I also would have the courage to make that proposition to her...

So, just before releasing the hug, I whispered into my daughter's ear how much I would like to 'go on with more.' Chelsea knew exactly what I meant and was for sure surprised and flabbergasted about this proposal and looked me deep into my eyes...

"Is that what you really want, daddy?" She asked. "I am not sure if I am ready for this..."

"Yes, Chelsea. I know it is a big step... and yet... that is what I feel and... I really love you, Chelsea..."

My daughter moved her gaze away for a moment, maybe contemplating the idea of crossing the boundary of incest with me, then her eyes looked into mine, she hugged me firmly again, and gave me a deep intense kiss, the first one I ever got from her. I knew then that she was game...

---***---

Chelsea lay down on her bed with her head comfortably resting on a pillow and spread her legs wide apart, invitingly ... She locked her eyes with mine as I moved into a kneeling position in front of her. I took a few pillows to raise and support her hips, and then started to gently massage her pussy lips and pussy entrance, at first purposefully avoiding to touch her pink clit... Chelsea began to moan and breathe more shallow, her eyes indicating a heightened state of arousal as my pussy massage continued...

"Don't stop, daddy, this feels so good, I am getting so wet..."

Just when I noticed that she was close to coming, I withdrew my hands and fingers from her sex, probably causing her some slight disappointment, but only to move my hard cock closer to her expecting lust hole...

As I entered my daughter's pussy cautiously and slowly, I noticed a barrier at its entrance... her hymen was unbroken...I did not know that my daughter was still a virgin... It's true that I rarely had seen her hanging out with boys but then again, what would I know...?I wondered whether it was really okay to continue...?

"I know what you think... but I want you all the way inside me, daddy, please fuck me really hard!" She begged in no uncertain terms...

I held onto her beautiful firm round ass cheeks, and pushed my boner inside her pussy a bit stronger, and her protective skin extended and then ripped, causing her some visible pain... I gave her some time to recover, and then kept slowly pushing my hard cock further into my daughter's sweet wet tight pussy until I felt that it touched her cervix...

"Oh daddy, you being inside me feels so crazy hot... keep going, daddy... fuck me, fuck me hard!"

I first slowly pulled my boner out of her pussy and then got into a fucking rhythm, which Chelsea soon supported by moving her hips back and forth in sync with me, her pussy becoming wetter still, and her moans getting louder of arousal...

She then raised her legs up and placed the soles of her feet on my face, giving me a tingling sensation of crazy lust and sexual excitement, as I felt the sweet delicate feet of my daughter directly on the skin of my face again, and as I smelled the wonderful sweaty and musky scent of her small feet together with the flavor of my cum she had rubbed into her feet earlier...

While I placed my hands on her thighs, Chelsea moved her feet around on my face, using her heels, soles, balls and toes to apply different kinds of pressure and sensations, and all along driving me wild and crazy of lust with her skillful foot tease...

My cock got even harder and larger with this foot tease of Chelsea's on my face, and the pounding rhythm into her tight Asian pussy became faster and more forceful...

Chelsea meanwhile had started to gently massage her firm, round breasts and pinched her erect nipples for additional stimulation... Her moans got louder and louder, her face demonstrated even more heightened arousal, and I knew that both of us would not last much longer...

I almost anticipated Chelsea's next move, she used her pink toenails to dig into my face to the point it was painful, and then pushed both of her delicious little feet into my mouth... that was it, and we both exploded into our intense orgasms, both of us screaming loud of lust, our bodies convulsing while still being joined together, and my cock shooting multiple loads of hot cum deep into my daughter's pussy, while she squirted her sweet juices onto my boner several times...

What had Chelsea said to me the night before...? '...and we will see what happens...' I guess we both had no idea...

As we slowly came down from our wild climaxes, we hugged again for a long time, and kissed deeply... we both knew that more was to come...

12