My Daughter's Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara kept me on edge until I was about to blow. With spit drooling from her lips, she stood and stepped out of her bikini. She turned her back to me and straddled my thighs. I watched her swollen pussy split open as my hard cock disappeared between the folds, plunging deep into her steamy cunt. She lifted up my length and came crashing down on me again and again and again.

"Fuck me, Mr. Nolan...fuck me with your big hard cock..."

I thrust up her pussy each time she impaled herself on my cock, driving it deeper and deeper into her body. I watched the tight nub of her pink asshole flying up and down just above where my cock was buried in her cunt. Sara was leaning forward, her naked tits flopping back and forth. I could feel her fingers brush against my cock as she rubbed her clit.

Her first orgasm sent a gush of juices splattering across my thighs. Sara screamed so loud I was afraid someone could hear her. She climbed off me and dropped between my knees, sucking the juices from my cock, then walked over to the railing of the deck and leaned over it. Her tits were hanging in the air for anyone walking by to see. Tilting her ass in the air, she looked at me over her shoulder with hungry eyes.

"Eat me."

I didn't need a second invitation. I dropped behind her and buried my face between her cheeks. My tongue shot out and pushed into the steamy cunt. Wrapping my lips tightly around her, I sucked and slurped the juices flowing from her body, my nose pressed against her asshole. I used my thumb to stimulate her clit. Moments later, she exploded, filling my mouth with a flood of girl cum. I eagerly gulped it down.

I moved my tongue to her asshole and bathed it in spit. Sara squirmed against me, encouraging my attention to her back passage. I teased the opening with my tongue, pushing the very tip inside. I shoved two fingers up her cunt and pumped them in and out while my tongue explored her sphincter. Sara reached down and rubbed her clit. Another explosion sent juices spraying all over my chin and chest.

I stood and buried my cock deep in her pussy. The searing heat from the walls of her cunt gripped me like a latex glove. I slammed into her hard and fast. Filth spewed from her mouth like a shipyard whore. I rubbed my thumb across her sphincter and pushed it into her opening. Sara screamed. Cunt juice streamed down her legs. Her pussy clenched and twitched against my cock. I was about to blow.

"Don't pull out. Cum in my pussy."

I thrust deep and grunted. Spurt after spurt of hot cum blasted against the walls of her cunt and filled her until it was seeping out the sides and running down her legs. My cock found a second wind and I fucked her for another few minutes, pouring a second load into her body. Sara's screams were loud and out of control. I finally pulled out. A steady stream of cum and cunt juice poured from her open folds and splattered onto the deck.

Sara turned around and glanced over my shoulder at something behind us. I turned to see what she was looking at. Jessi was standing at the glass slider with a hand in her bikini. I watched her face contort. She pulled out her hand and ran up the stairs. I wondered how long she had been watching. Long enough, that was for sure. Sara picked up her bikini and ran upstairs after Jessi. I was now in deep doo doo up to my neck.

***********************************

"Are the girls still down at the beach?" Jill asked when she returned from tennis.

"No. I think they're upstairs resting. They might have partied a little too hard last night."

"Yeah. Jessi's eyes looked a little red this morning. I hope she didn't do anything too outrageous."

You mean like sucking off six guys in a bathroom, I thought, but didn't say.

"I'm sure they just had a little too much to drink. How was tennis?"

"They have a new assistant pro who had all the ladies creaming their panties. I'm going to take a shower now. If you don't come into the bedroom and fuck me when I get out, I'm heading back to the tennis courts."

I didn't wait until she was out of the shower. I needed to wash Sara's pussy stink off my cock. I joined Jill, pressing up against her back as water streamed down her body. I reached around and squeezed her tits, slowly fucking my growing cock up and down the crack of her ass. Jill grabbed one of my hands and moved it between her legs, pressing my finger against her clit.

"Oh Mike, I love taking tennis lessons with you. I just hope my husband doesn't find out."

She wanted me to pretend I was the assistant pro. I decided to play along. I slid my lips to her ear and whispered.

"Just concentrate on the lesson, Mrs. Nolan. I'm going to demonstrate how to drive it deep again and again until your opponent begs for mercy."

"Yes, Mike. Please. I want to know how that feels. Show me."

I bent my knees. Jill tilted her ass. Warm water continued to stream down her body. The tip of my cock parted her folds. I pushed and felt it plunge deep inside her pussy. The walls of her cunt gripped me firmly. I pulled out and buried it inside her again. My finger flew across her clit.

"Fuck me Mike....harder....deeper...god I love your cock..."

Jill's first orgasm hit hard. I pressed her face first against the wall and continued to hammer her pussy, driving her up the side of the shower. Another orgasm shook her body and then another. I could feel her cunt twitch against my cock with each explosive release. I finally pulled out and let her recover with my cock wedged into the crack of her ass. She was still pressed against the wall and whimpering.

"Mrs. Nolan, I would like to teach you a special stroke that goes into an area of the court we call the backdoor. Would you like me to demonstrate?"

I soaped up a finger and pressed it against her sphincter so there would be no doubt about my intentions. Ass fucking Jill was not a regular part of our routine. I could count on two hands the number of times we had done it in our twenty-two years of marriage, almost always on special occasions or when Jill got drunk. I wasn't sure how she would react. She let me know.

"Yes Mike. I want you to show me how you put it in the backdoor."

With that, I pushed my finger up her ass. Jill squealed. I added a second finger and slowly pumped them in and out. I pulled them out and pressed my knob against her sphincter, slowly working my cock up her ass until I was buried deep. God she was tight. I moved it in and out a little out a time, letting Jill get comfortable.

"Oh god Mike, I love having your cock up my ass. Fuck me. Fuck my asshole."

I moved faster and faster, going deeper on each thrust and driving Jill up the side of the shower wall. Her squeals were loud, reverberating through the small enclosure. She slid a hand to her pussy and buried two fingers up her cunt. I could actually feel them digging against the membrane separating her asshole from her pussy.

Jill came hard. I continued to pound my cock up her ass. Suddenly, an image filled my brain that was perverted, but it wouldn't go away. Jill looked so much like our daughter in so many ways. It wasn't just the hair and the eyes. Their bodies were almost identical. In fact, they often wore the same clothes. It was no longer Jill's ass I was fucking. It was Jessi's. That image sent

cum shooting up my shaft. I buried my cock deep and roared.

"AAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Stream after stream of hot cum sprayed into her bowels, setting off Jill's next orgasm. She screamed so loud I thought the glass door might shatter. Her asshole clenched against my cock with each orgasmic spasm. I continued pumping spurt after spurt of my hot seed up her ass until I was drained. Jill rubbed her clit to another mind shattering orgasm. My cock went limp inside her asshole, finally popping out. A stream of cum flowed from her sphincter and splattered onto the tile floor. Water from the shower soon washed it down the drain.

"Thank you for playing along with me," Jill said, turning around to kiss me. "Now I don't have to go back to the tennis court, at least not today."

"Certainly, Mrs. Nolan. This lesson is on the house."

I wasn't about to tell her I had my own fantasy, and that it was our daughter's asshole I had pumped full of cum.

******************************************

I avoided Jessi for the rest of the day, not wanting to confront her about watching me fuck Sara. I felt relieved when the girls left for another party that night. I was sound asleep when I heard them stagger through the front door. I peeked my head out to make sure they were alright. This time Sara was trying to drag Jessi up the stairs. She saw me and signaled for help. I pulled on a pair of gym shorts and joined them.

Jessi was a wreck. She could barely stand. Her hair was a mess and her lipstick smeared. Blotches of cum were splattered across the front of her blue blouse. Her panties were stuffed in the pocket of her cutoffs. When I got to the stairs, Jessi threw her arms around my neck and collapsed against me.

"Hi Daddy."

I swung my arm under her legs and lifted her like a groom carrying his bride. Sara followed, stumbling and bouncing off the wall. We went into Jessi's room. I dropped her onto the bed. Jessi sat up and pulled off her top. Her perky b-cup tits poked out from her chest. Next, she squirmed out of her cutoffs and fell back on the bed completely naked.

I stared down at my daughter with lust in my eyes. The swell of her cameltoe was the size of a half peach with pink folds peeking out from the gash down the middle and her swollen clit standing tall in its little cave. She looked up at me with a wicked smile and tweaked her nipples while licking her lips like she was trying to seduce me.

Sara stepped beside me and grabbed my arm to keep from falling. She had taken off all her clothes. Her words were slurred.

"Isn't she beautiful, Mr. Nolan? You should fuck her. I know she wants you to. She told me."

I was in way over my head. Fucking my daughter was just wrong, and yet the thought excited me. I watched Jessi slide a hand between her legs and run a finger along her slit and through her folds. Sara squatted in front of me and pulled down my gym shorts. My hard cock popped free. She wrapped her fingers around it and stroked.

"See how big and hard your daddy's cock is," Sara said, looking at Jessi. "Don't you want him to put it in your pussy?"

Jessi slurred her words. "Yes. I want his big cock in my pussy. Please Daddy. Fuck me."

Was I dreaming? Was that my little girl begging me to fuck her? This couldn't really be happening, but it was, and I knew I was going to do it. Sara got up from the floor and climbed onto the bed, sliding her head between Jessi's legs.

"I'll get her ready for you, Mr. Nolan. Jessi can suck your cock while I'm licking her pussy."

"Yes Daddy. Let me suck your cock."

Sara buried her face between Jessi's thighs and sucked on her cunt. Jessi reached out her hand and wrapped it around my cock. She slid her head to the side of the bed and opened her mouth. I squatted in front of my daughter's face and felt my knob brush across her lips. They parted and she sucked me into her mouth. I slowly moved in and out as her tongue swirled across my hard flesh.

Jessi reached around me and grabbed my ass cheek, pulling me deeper into her mouth. I moved faster and faster, bouncing off the opening to her throat. Spit drooled out from the side of her lips and splattered onto the floor. Sara was now ramming two fingers up Jessi's cunt as her tongue fluttered across Jessi's clit. It was too much for my daughter. My cock fell from her mouth. She threw her head back and screamed, her body jerking and twisting in a series of uncontrollable spasms.

Sara wiped cunt juice from her mouth and chin. "She's ready, Mr. Nolan. You can fuck her now."

I climbed on the bed and looked down at my daughter's dripping pussy. Two pink folds, glistening with beads of cunt juice, lay open. Her swollen clit throbbed in its little cave. Jessi pulled her legs back towards her shoulders exposing her tight pink asshole. Sara wrapped her hand around my cock and guided the tip to the opening of Jessi's cunt. I was about to commit an unforgivable sin. I was going to fuck my daughter.

I'm sure my cock wasn't the first one inside her pussy that night, but she was still tight. The searing heat of her cunt pulsed against my hard flesh as it delved deeper and deeper into her body. It stopped when I hit her cervix. I pulled out and pushed back in. It felt like heaven. I went faster and faster, Jessi moving with me on each thrust.

"Yes Daddy...fuck me..."

Her fingers dug into the skin of my back. Her heels pounded against my thrusting buttocks. My balls slapped wetly against her tight little asshole each time I buried my cock deep in her pussy. Jessi exploded with an orgasm. I pulled out and rolled her onto her stomach, straddling her thighs. I slipped my cock back up her cunt from behind. I watched it move in and out of her tight pussy through the gap between her thighs.

While I was fucking my daughter, Sara moved behind me and spread my ass cheeks. She buried her face between them and fluttered her tongue across my asshole. At the same time, her fingers gently massaged my balls. I couldn't believe this was actually happening to me. It was every man's dream to get fucked by two beautiful women. So what if one was my daughter. I loved every minute of it.

Sara took a break from licking my asshole to impart some new information. "Jessi likes it in the ass, Mr. Nolan. She's already been fucked in the ass several times tonight, so it's ready for you if you want."

And just like that, I found the tip of my cock pressing against my daughter's sphincter. Sara was right. Jessi opened without any resistance, but her asshole was still tight. I slowly sunk deeper until my cock was completely buried. It occured to me that I had now fucked both mother and daughter in the ass on the same day.

Sara continued to tongue my asshole and massage my balls as I moved in and out of my daughter's tight passage. I could feel Jessi moving with me. She had a hand between her legs rubbing her clit. It was obvious she loved getting fucked in the ass. Her words confirmed it.

"Fuck my asshole, Daddy. Your cock feels so good. Oooooooohhhhhhhhh...yeeeesssssss..."

Suddenly Sara replaced her tongue with a finger. She shoved it up my ass. I was already wired to unload. That pushed me over the top. Stream after stream of hot cum exploded into Jessie's tight asshole. Just when I thought I was drained, Sara found a button that set off a second round, sending several more spurts flying up Jessi's ass.

I pulled on my gym shorts and got out of there quickly, not wanting to take any chances Jill might wake up and find me gone from bed. Fortunately, she was sound asleep when I got back to our room.

*****************************

"How was the party last night?" Jill asked when the girls emerged the next morning. "You must have been out late. I didn't hear you come home."

"We had fun," Jessi replied. "We didn't get back until like three. We weren't that quiet. Dad heard us."

"Yeah," Sara added. "Thanks for checking on us, Mr. Nolan."

She batted her eyes at me knowly. I didn't say a word.

"I have a golf outing with some of the ladies and won't be back until later. If you need anything your father will be here."

Jill left for golf. Jessi and Sara headed to the beach. They were gone for most of an hour. I was sitting on the deck in my swim trunks when they returned. I watched them through the glass slider. My jaw dropped when Sara let her top fall to the floor. Jessi did the same thing. Next went their bottoms. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The girls pretended not to know I was watching.

Sara and Jessi wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, their tongues mingling as hands and fingers roamed their naked bodies. They moved to the couch. Sara sat and pulled her legs back with her ass hanging over the edge. Jessi kneeled in front of her and rubbed Sara's pussy until she was wet. She buried two fingers up Sara's cunt and pumped them in and out. Sara moved her hands to her tits and pinched the nipples.

My cock was about to rip through my trunks as I watched. Jessi leaned forward and fluttered her tongue across Sara's clit. Her fingers continued to pump in and out of Sara's cunt. Sara arched her back and closed her eyes. Her body shook and trembled. Her fingers clutched at the fabric of the cushions.

"UUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHH..."

Her scream reverberated through the window. Jessi pulled out her fingers. A spray of cunt juice shot from between Sara's thighs and splattered Jessi's face. She clamped her lips around Sara's pussy and continued to drink from her fountain. Sara finally collapsed back on the couch. Jessi slid up her body and kissed her on the lips. They shared a mouthful of cunt juice.

My cock was going crazy. A huge wet spot appeared on my trunks where pre-cum had seeped through. The girls switched positions. Sara munched on Jessi's pussy with a finger shoved up her ass. Jessi's explosion was equally intense only it lasted longer. Cunt juice was streaming down Sara's face when she slid up Jessi's body and kissed her.

I had to do something. I couldn't pretend I hadn't watched when they knew I had. I stood and opened the glass slider. The girls looked my way as though they were startled by my presence.

"Mr. Nolan, what are you doing here? Were you watching? Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed."

Sara was playing games. I looked at Jessi who was smiling.

"Hi Daddy."

"Look, you girls can't do that here. What if your mother walked in and saw you?"

"Don't get mad, Daddy. We were horny, that's all. We couldn't find any boys at the beach that wanted to fuck us."

"That's right, Mr. Nolan. We'd rather have a cock than do each other, but we couldn't find one. If we knew you were watching, we'd have asked you to join us."

I had no doubt there were plenty of boys at the beach willing to fuck them. They had planned this. The only question left was what I was going to do. Jessi made the decision easy.

"You could join us now, Daddy. We're still horny, right Sara?"

And just like that I was sitting on the couch with my trunks around my ankles. Sara and Jessi were on either side of me sucking my cock. Their tongues fluttered across my knob. Jessi plunged her mouth down my shaft while Sara sucked my balls into her mouth. They switched. Sara took me into her throat. Both girls went back to fluttering their tongues across my knob. I was seeing stars.

"You can fuck him first," Sara said. "After all, he's your dad."

Jessi swung her leg over my lap and slowly impaled herself down the length of my cock. God she was tight. She kissed me as she fucked me, her gentle moans blowing into my mouth. Sara spread her ass cheeks and licked Jessi's asshole. I could feel her tongue brush against my cock as it slid in and out of Jessi's cunt.

"Ooohhhhhh...yes...put your finger in my ass."

Sara worked one finger up Jessi's ass and then a second. I could feel them digging inside Jessi's asshole. Jessi continued to ride me, going faster and harder. I thrust up into her each time she came crashing down on my length, driving my cock even deeper. Sara's fingers moved in and out of Jessi's asshole in sync with the movement of my cock.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...I'm gonna cum...nnnnnnnngggggggghhhhhhhhhh..."

Jessi thrashed wildly, her fingers digging into my shoulders. Cunt juice streamed down my shaft and dripped from my balls. Her orgasm got a second wind, sending her to another level. A scream pierced the air, and then a second. I felt her pussy clench my cock in a series of spasms. Cunt juice was splattered everywhere and soaked into the seat of the couch below us.