My Daughter's Scheme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,163 Followers

Finally, Susan cries out, "Make me cum daddy!" Before I can react, I feel her pussy clamp down on my cock, trying to milk my cum. Susan's warm cum coats my length and she begins to recover from her orgasm.

Looking at me with lust, Susan pants, "Come on daddy... fuck me hard!" I grab her hips with both hands and begin to rapidly pump in and out of her wet pussy, feeling my own orgasm begin to grow. Her calling me daddy must have really turned me on... I think, no one having before called me daddy in bed. I watch Susan's breasts bound up and down as I quickly slide in and out of her, the sound of our breathing and skin slapping on skin fills the air.

Finally, I grunt out, "I'm close..." Susan says nothing in response, her breathing heavy and interrupted by frequent moans from the hard fucking. I feel the soft material of her stockings press into my back as she wraps her legs around me, inviting me to cum inside her. About to burst, I slide all 8 inches of my cock inside her and cum, feeling my hot cum coat the inside of her pussy. I feel rope after rope of my cum fill her up and I finally finish cumming.

Susan lowers her legs and allows me to slide out of her pussy. Almost instantly, some of my cum begins to dribble out and Susan catches it with her fingers and eats it. I give her a funny look, "Daddy?"

Susan blushes, "It's just... my kink I guess."

I smile, watching as she scoops up more of the dribbling cum. "It just caught me off guard is all. No one's called me daddy since... Kira was a little girl." I say, my smile starting to go away at the thought of Kira calling me daddy all those years ago.

Susan gives me a shit eating grin, "Not turned on by my calling you daddy?"

"No... I liked it but..." I struggle to find the words I want.

"But it reminds you of the past?" Susan supplies, her grin disappearing.

I sigh and nod, "You of all people would know how hard it is to work full time and raise a kid as a single parent. This is my first real attempt at dating since Kira's mom left."

Susan gives me a sympathetic smile, "Don't be so sad! Isabella told me about her and Kira's little scheme. For us to get together so we wouldn't be lonely when they went away to college."

Susan's words reassure me. I smile down at the naked Susan in front of me, "If it keeps up like this, we might have more fun when they go away to school!" I joke. Susan smiles up at me and the two of us gently kiss before Susan and I go into the shower.

+++++

Rather than waiting a week for a second date, Susan and I decide to have the next one at my house on Tuesday. Kira works Tuesday nights then always goes out with her friends, giving Susan and I plenty of time together. Rather than the workout gear she wore last time, Susan shows up wearing a form fitting red dress. It covers her shoulders and hugs her breasts and hips in the perfect way, showing off her body wonderfully. Once again, she has a brown paper bag filled with a treat for later tonight.

I laugh as she comes inside the house, "You didn't have to dress up just for me, we're only having burgers tonight!"

Susan smiles, "Well after last week I figured I'd overcompensate." She sets her brown paper bag on the steps and the two of us go outside and watch the sunset while I cook burgers. The two of us make small talk and in no time, dinner is ready.

"Before we start want to change into something less... formal? Maybe prevent some grease stains?" I ask.

Susan nods, "That would make sense. You have anything for me to change into?"

I lead Susan inside and open the door to the laundry room, digging for a shirt about Susan's size. The only clothes that might fit her are either an old shirt of mine or one of Kira's old workout shirts. It's not like she'll ever wear it again now that she's graduated... I think.

I hold up the two choices, a paint stained Miller Light shirt or Kira's blue high school soccer practice shirt. Susan looks between the two, "That one. I don't need shorts, I brought some in my car." She points at Kira's old practice shirt and I toss it to her. Susan goes to her car before coming back and quickly changing into her athletic shorts and Kira's old uniform, which was very long on Kira, but a bit small on Susan. If she lifted her arms over her head, the shirt would ride up, but for our purposes, that didn't matter.

The two of us eat and talk, simply enjoying one another's company. When we finish up, we decide to do the same thing as last time. As I clean, I feel my cock grow hard in anticipation of what Susan has chosen to wear tonight. The anticipation builds as I once again reach my bedroom door and find it closed.

Pushing the door open into the dark room, I see the silhouette of Susan laying on the bed. I flick the lights on and burst out laughing. Susan is wearing no panties or shorts and is only wearing Kira's old soccer shirt. She raises an eyebrow, "What's so funny?"

"This joke! Why else would you have that on?" I ask.

Susan frowns at me, "This isn't a joke..."

I raise an eyebrow, "If it isn't why are you wearing it?"

Susan sighs, "This is hard to put into words but... the idea of you fucking me while I wear this and call you daddy really turns me on. I think that it is pretty kinky and just want to try it."

"Really? Just the idea is turning you on?" I ask, feeling uncertain about this idea.

Susan nods, "Look at how wet I am already!" She puts her index finger inside herself and pulls it away. It glistens with her juices.

I sigh, "If we do it this once and I don't like it can you at least promise me that we won't try it again?"

Susan nods a small, thankful smile appearing on her face. "If you have even any issue with it after we do it tonight, we never have to do it again."

I give her a smile, "Then let's try this. Come help... daddy... get undressed." The word almost sticks in my throat.

Susan gives me a small nod, "Of course." She stands and makes her way over to me, the long shirt covering to just below her pussy. I tug off my shirt and unzip my fly. Susan and I then begin to kiss passionately while she gives a small tug to my pants and they fall around my ankles. My hand reaches between her legs to her warm pussy and begins to gently rub her mound. Holy shit she's dripping wet! This really is turning her on! I think. The two of us slowly walk over to the bed, attached at the lips, while our hands enjoy the feeling of the other's body. Finally, Susan's lips part from mine and she looks me in the eyes, "It feels like daddy is horny. Maybe I can help with that?"

I don't respond, just give her a gentle push down and drop my boxers, stepping out of both my pants and underwear. My cock, free of containment, springs forward and Susan strokes my length while taking the tip in her mouth. I can feel her tongue running over my head as she teases me with her mouth. Susan looks me in the eyes while she moves her mouth down on my cock, before slowly sliding it back out. Susan has a lust filled gaze as she strokes my cock, her saliva coating most of my length and her hand. She stands back up and gently pushes me back on the bed and crawls up next to me, straddling my face. Her toned thighs are on both sides of my head and I begin to lap at her already dripping pussy.

Susan lets out a soft moan as I explore the soft folds of her dripping entrance with my tongue. I enjoy the taste of her juices and raise a hand to start working her engorged clit with my thumb. Susan's moans begin to quickly grow and soon she lets out a small squeak as she cums. I stop playing with her clit and let Susan enjoy her orgasm. As she cums, her white cum begins to slowly leak out of her and I begin to lap it up, along with her flowing juices. Susan lets out a soft moan each time my tongue touches her mound.

Susan shifts her pussy away from my mouth, some of her juices dribbling down my chin. Susan kneels on the bed and looks back at me, her straight blonde hair whipping around to the front of her body. "Come fuck me daddy!" She begs, before lowering herself to her hands and knees and continuing to look back at me.

Susan calling me daddy combined with her wearing Kira's old shirt makes my cock rock hard. As I caress the curves of her hips, lining my cock up with her pussy, I feel a twinge of guilt. I shouldn't be thinking about Kira while I'm about to do this. The rational part of my brain says. This thought is almost pushed out of my mind when Susan wiggles her ass slightly, causing the tip of my cock to brush against her soft mound. Just try it...

I grab her hips through the loose fitting shirt and take aim. Finally, I slowly sink inside her, her pussy wet enough to allow me to sink all the way inside her. Susan lets out a loud groan as I bury my cock far inside her tight pussy.

I begin to slowly slide in and out of Susan, her pussy hugging my cock. She is so wet that even though I am fucking her fairly slowly, a sloshing noise is coming from her dripping cunt. On the back of Kira's old uniform is my own last name, Miller. I try to push thoughts of my daughter out of my head while I slowly fuck Susan. Susan's soft breathing and occasional moans fill the air before she looks back at me and says, "I want to be on top."

"Sounds good." I reply, sliding out of her pussy. My cock glistens with her cum and juices. I lay back and Susan takes her place over me, spreading her legs and sinking down onto my hard cock. Susan begins to ride me slowly at first before picking up speed, her breasts swinging wildly under the shirt. Susan's grunts and heavy breathing fill the air as she nears another orgasm, her body sweaty from riding me hard. Susan collapses forward on me, her breasts mashing into the inside of the shirt and pressing against my chest.

I hear a door open downstairs. "Shit! Kira is home early... we have to be quiet!" I whisper to Susan. Susan mumbles something which sounds like a yes before going back to grinding on me.

"I'm cumming daddy!" She groans in my ear. God I hope Kira didn't hear that. I feel Susan's pussy cum, her cum coating my cock as she begins to grind on me. This daddy stuff is kind of turning me on... I fight back the urge to cum while Susan, recovers from her orgasm and once again begins to ride me quickly.

Unable to hold back any longer, I groan, "I'm gonna cum..." Susan pulls herself off my cock, a loud squelch audible as I leave her sopping cunt. Susan kneels on the floor at the foot of the bed. I quickly rush to stand over her, holding off my inevitable orgasm for as long as I can. Just as I line up my cock with her face, I shoot the first strand of cum, most of it landing on Susan's pretty face. I shoot several more strands across her face, covering the area around her mouth and chin.

Susan smiles up at me, cum dripping off of her chin onto the shirt, between her breasts. She strokes my cock slowly and asks, "How was that?"

"I kind of enjoyed it in a forbidden kind of way..." I reply, trailing off at the end.

Susan nods, "I thought it was pretty hot... think Kira would miss this shirt?" I look at her, unsure of how to respond. I feel my cock grow hard again in her hand. Susan laughs, "I guess it is!"

I smile, slightly embarrassed, "I don't know about you keeping the shirt but it did turn me on a little."

Susan nods, "Don't worry... it turned me on too. Now come on!" Susan stands and grabbing my hand, leads me to the bathroom. She steps in the shower and tosses Kira's shirt outside of the shower. I follow, my cock still hard from earlier, swinging back and forth as I get in the shower with her. Susan stands facing the shower wall and reaches behind her to guide my cock to her mound. I begin to pump in and out of her, both of us growing sweaty and breathing heavily from the work. I reach around her to play with her nipples while sliding in and out of her. I pinch her nipples and kneed her breasts, while Susan's finger's rapidly rub her clit. I feel some of my cum begin to drip onto her breasts, stomach and my arms. Susan's moans reach a pitch as she nears orgasm. Mixing in with her moans is the squelching of her pussy, her juices flowing, mixing with her cum and then the mixture coating my hard cock.

Susan cries out, "That's it daddy!" in pleasure as she cums a third time. No way Kira didn't hear that... I think, hoping Kira was doing something with her headphones in.

This worry is forced out of my head as Susan begins to cum. Her pussy clenching down on my cock and her calling me daddy makes me burst and shoot my loud deep in her snatch. I feel strands of my cum mix with hers as the two of us enjoy our respective orgasms. I slide back out of Susan, my cock deflated and dripping cum. Susan's pussy hangs open slightly from the two fuckings I gave her. The mixture of cum slops out of her pussy and begins to coat her inner thighs.

Looking over her shoulder at me, a red faced and sweaty Susan asks, "So daddy, you like your new nickname?"

I smile back, reaching to turn on the shower so we both can clean off. "I do." By the time we finish showering, I go looking for Kira, but see that both her and her car have left. Maybe she just popped in and out quick. I think to myself, hoping to have spared both Kira and I the embarrassment of dealing with what happened.

+++++

The next day, I pull into the driveway and see Kira's Civic. I walk into the house, "Kira? You home?"

Kira walks down the steps looking annoyed at me, "Dad, have you seen my work out shirt? You know, the soccer one."

Oh shit. I know exactly where her shirt is, in a sweaty and cum covered mess on the floor of my bathroom where Susan tossed it. "Ummm... yes, why?" I ask.

Kira gives me a dirty look, "Because I was going to go on a run. Where is it?"

I sigh, "It's dirty."

Kira raises an eyebrow, "From what?"

"Susan wore it yesterday." I answer quickly, feeling my face go red from embarrassment.

"And that made it dirty?" Kira asked, prying for an answer.

"Well..." I start to say, grasping for any idea that sounds the least bit plausible.

"Does it have anything to do with the 'daddy' thing from yesterday?" Kira asks, looking at me.

I feel my mouth open slightly, before I sigh, "Honestly..."

Kira gives me a funny look. Not angry but clearly she has many thoughts going through her head, "Dad, just say yes. I won't be angry or anything."

"It did." I confess, the words haunting me as I say them.

Kira nods in understanding, "So Ms. Jones wore it as you fucked her and she called you daddy the whole time?"

I feel myself grow angry, "It's none of your business what she and I do! Your still my daughter and this subject is making me uncomfortable."

Kira frowns at me, "How do you think I feel? You fucked my best friend's mom while thinking of me!"

"I wasn't thinking about you." I say.

Kira looks me up and down, "Your cock says otherwise." I look down my body and see my hard cock is visible through my pants. In my embarrassment and anger, I didn't even notice.

"Kira I'm your father! Don't talk to me like that!" I yell at her, trying to contain my anger.

Kira sighs at me, "Your more than my father..."

"What?" I ask in confusion, feeling my anger leave me.

Kira gives me a nervous smile, "Yesterday when I listened to you and Susan... I was really turned on. The whole daddy thing... I can't remember the last time I was so wet."

"Kira... I don't think this appropriate to be talking about with me." I say, feeling the situation begin to spiral out of control.

Kira nods, "But Daddy..."

"What's gotten into you?" I ask, feeling helpless and uncertain about what's going on.

Kira looks me over, "I don't know Dad... why is your cock still hard when you're talking to me?"

"Look... can we just forget about this and move on? Hasn't this been awkward enough already?" I ask.

Kira sighs, "I guess that would be for the best. We can both just try and pretend it never happened."

I smile and shift my legs, trying to hide my hard cock. "Thanks sweetie." For the rest of the night, the two of us pretend that nothing had happened. Kira and I eat dinner together, mostly in a painfully awkward silence. But part of my mind keeps thinking back to something she said. I can't remember the last time I was so wet. Why the fuck did she tell me that? I keep asking myself. Finally, I decide to try to wash the shame away, feeling guilty about my earlier conversation and following thoughts about my own daughter.

I get into the shower and before closing the curtain, see Kira's shirt and feel more waves of guilt roll over me. What the fuck can I do? I think, letting the warm water roll over my body. Just the thought of what Kira had said makes my cock hard, causing me to feel shame. Suddenly, the shower curtain is jerked open, causing me to jump. Looking over at the woman who opened it, I see a fairly petite half Asian woman standing there, a smile on her face.

Standing there is my daughter, Kira, completely naked and looking at my wet and naked body. Kira turns the water off, leaving me standing there, looking at her with a combination of shock and horror. Kira steps into the shower, causing her c-cup breasts to bounce up and down as she does. This brings my attention to her nipples, which are light brown and visibly hard. "Never seen a naked woman before?" Kira asks in a teasing voice.

I clear my throat, trying to think of a response. "What the fuck are you..." I'm cut off when Kira places her hand on my semi-hard cock and begins to stroke it slowly. To my shame, I feel it grow hard in her hand.

"Come on daddy... something wrong?" Kira asks, stepping toward me, her breasts poking into my stomach.

"This is so wrong..." I start to say, but before I can finish that thought, Kira drops to her knees and takes my cock in her mouth. She begins to bob her head up and down on it, and I gasp. Holy shit she's good at this I think, immediately regretting that thought. Kira sucks my cock for a couple minutes, making sure to pay attention to my balls as well. Finally, she releases my cock and lays back on the shower floor, spreading her legs. This gives me a clear view of her pussy. Her pussy is a light brown mound, with her inner lips poking past her outer ones.

"Kira... what's gotten into you?" I ask.

She looks up at me, making puppy dog eyes with her pretty brown eyes. "Yesterday... I heard everything. The daddy, liking Susan wearing my shirt while you fucked her... Hearing you say that..." She trails off. "You said yourself you liked the roleplay of it and I'm offering you the real thing!"

"There's a difference between roleplay and the real thing..." I say, feeling my morals begin to crumble. Looking at my exposed daughter like this is really turning me on.

"Come on daddy." Kira says, her eyes pleading more than ever. This causes my remaining resistance to crumble. Feeling mixed emotions, I drop down gently on top of her and the two of us begin to kiss. At first, when our lips touch, I feel something change in me. I pull away and look over Kira.

She smiles up at me and gone is the little girl I once tucked into bed at night. Instead, I see a young woman, beautiful and sexy. Our lips touch again, this time hers part slightly, allowing my tongue to enter and explore her mouth. I feel Kira's tongue enter my own mouth as my hands begin to explore my daughter's body. I start with her breasts. Kneading them with my hands, they are soft and perky. Kira's hard nipples press into my hand as I fondle them, giving her nipple a playful pinch. Then I run my hand down her toned stomach before reaching her forbidden pussy.

I pull away from her mouth and lower my gaze to her vagina. Kira follows my gaze and looks between her breasts and down her body. I touch her clit and find it already engorged. Lowering my fingers slightly further, I touch her puffy outer lips. A shudder goes through both of us at the forbidden contact, but almost instantly, I spread her outer lips. Doing this reveals her soft inner lips, a brown and pink color. Visibly, even with no stimulation, Kira is dripping wet. A soft sheen glistens on both of her inner thighs and I lower my tongue to her pussy.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,163 Followers