My Daughter's Scheme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers

As I take the first tentative lick, Kira shudders again, "That's it dad..." She sighs happily, massaging her own breasts.

I place my mouth over her whole entrance and begin to lap greedily at it. Kira begins to moan softly, enjoying the feeling of me, her father, eating her pussy. Holy shit this is hot... I think, enjoying the taste of her warm mound. I reach up a hand to her clit and begin to circle it with my thumb. Kira lets out a louder moan, clearly enjoying the sensation. As I work her pussy, Kira sighs, "I want you inside my teenage pussy daddy..."

I look up into my daughter's eyes. She's staring into my own with a look of almost begging to be fucked. "Really?" I ask her.

Kira nods, "Yes... I'm so wet and just want you in me." I nod, laying back on my side of the tub. Kira takes the hint and moves over to my side of the tub, crawling between my legs and positioning herself above my hard on.

Kira grabs it, keeping it still while she lowers herself down. Just as the tip of my cock brushes against her entrance, Kira hesitates for a second as if wondering if this is the right thing to do. I think about how this is going to affect our relationship forward and my relationship with Susan. Susan! Oh fuck... what if she finds out... I think, just before Kira sinks down another inch, her pussy swallowing the head of my cock. Kira lets out a small moan as it sinks inside her. Despite the very little for play, Kira's pussy is dripping wet. Well she did say how much the thought turned her on...

My daughter then begins to bounce up and down on my cock, her tight pussy taking slightly more of my cock with each bound. As she takes more of me, her moans become louder and louder. Finally, when about an inch of my cock remains outside of her pussy, Kira lifts herself almost completely off of me, leaving just the tip inside her. Shifting my gaze down from her face and breasts, I look at my cock, which is dripping with her fluids. Kira looks down at me before throwing herself down, her pussy engulfing my entire length. Kira lets out a squeal as my cock fills her pussy completely. She lets out a groan as this pushes her over the edge and she cums.

Kira's already tight pussy clamps on my cock like a vice, and I can feel her muscles squeezing my cock, trying to force me to cum. The twisted part of me does not wanting this encounter to end, I hold off my orgasm and enjoy the feeling of my daughter's pussy coating my member with her warm, white cum. As her orgasm subsides, Kira begins to slowly bounce on my cock, each of us getting used to the forbidden feeling of the other.

Kira soon begins to pick up speed, her breathing growing heavy and her soft whimpers become moans of pleasure. As Kira bounces faster on my cock, her breasts begin to bound up and down.

Soon, I join in moaning with her, her tight pussy squeezing my cock, almost forcing me to cum. I finally groan, "I'm going to cum sweetie..."

"Cover my face." Kira begs. Sliding off of my cock and kneels in the center of the shower. I quickly stand and stroke my length several times before shooting a massive load over my daughter's face. The first strand shoots across her nose and almost into her eye, stopping at the top of her cheek. The next several strands coats her chin and lips. Finally, I shoot my last strand short and it falls onto her left breast.

Kira smiles up at me, "Thank you daddy!" She says, probably trying to make me hard again.

I look down at my daughter, who's face is now coated with my cum and feel a great sense of guilt wash over me. Kira licks her lips, clearly enjoying the taste of my seed. What have I done? I just cheated on Susan with my own daughter! I swallow and keep try to keep my composure, "No problems sweetie. I really enjoyed it." Why did I say that? I should have told her that it was wrong!

Kira gives me a happy smile, "I did too. Mind if I go get cleaned off in my shower?"

"Go ahead." I say quickly, wanting her to leave so I can think about what just happened. Kira stands and positions her head facing up to prevent any cum from falling on the floor. As quietly as she came into the room, Kira leaves and I am alone. I turn the water on hot and collapse against the wall. How could I have done that? I ask myself in a moment of post orgasm clarity. Do I tell Susan? If yes, how would I even go about doing that? I ask myself. Not finding an answer, I let the hot water run over me for a while.

+++++

I ring the doorbell to Susan's house the next day at the time she asked me to come over. Susan comes to the door dressed in jean shorts that show off her ass nicely and a short sleeve tee shirt. Just seeing her causes waves of guilt crash over me. "How's it going?" she asks with a smile., motioning for me to come inside.

"I'm okay..." I say.

Susan nods, "On the phone you sounded like something was wrong. Is everything alright?"

"It's Kira." I say, deciding to just face my problem and come out with it.

Susan frowns, "Is she alright?"

"She's fine. Her and I have just been having some... problems..." I say, pausing to search for the right word.

"What kind of problems?" Susan asks, sounding more interested than concerned.

"Promise not to freak out or get mad or something?" I ask, hoping to at least get help for my problem even if Susan wants to break up.

Susan nods, "I'll try my best... why?"

I sigh, thinking it's now or never, "Remember when the door opened when we were having sex? Well Kira came in the house and she heard us. All the daddy stuff, wearing her shirt, everything."

Susan nods slowly, "So she's angry about her shirt?"

I shake my head, "This is where it gets weird. She said she liked what she heard."

Susan's eyes widen, "How do you know?"

"She confronted me about it. Then a little while later..." I start to say, before stopping myself.

"What happened later?" Susan asks, sounding more concerned than anything.

"I... she came onto me..." I say quietly, waiting for Susan to explode in anger.

Rather than anger, surprise comes into Susan's voice, "And what did you do? Please be honest with me." She says.

I swallow, feeling nervous, "I... ummm... Kira and I... we..." I stammer, trying not to vomit from being so nervous.

"What did you and Kira do?" Susan asks patiently.

"We had sex..." I say, feeling my face turn red in a mix of shame and embarrassment.

Susan's expression doesn't change, but this doesn't reassure me of anything. Before I can say anything else, Susan asks, "You said she found what we did hot right?"

"She said it made her the wettest she's ever been." I say, not able to make eye contact with my girlfriend.

"And she wanted to have sex with you yesterday?" Susan asks, as if looking for clarification about everything I just told her.

"Yes." Is my simple answer.

"Did you like it?" Susan asked, not sounding angry but instead curious.

"I'm not sure how I feel. I crossed a line no doubt about that... and if you want to break up..." I start to say.

Susan cuts me off, "Break up with you? Andrew... I'm honestly not sure how to even start to tell you this..."

I give her a small sad nod and stand to leave, "Please just don't tell anyone." I beg, beginning to shamefully leave the room.

Susan looks me in the eyes, "Did Kira tell you anything about me?"

I freeze in my tracks and turn around Frowning, I feeling more confused than ever. "No... what do you mean?"

Susan sighs, "How do I even start?" She pauses for a second thinking. "The night of graduation, Kira came here to pick Isabella up for a party, but Isabella was still in the shower. Kira and I talked for a little bit about her plans and she mentioned feeling bad that you're going to be alone while she's away at school."

"And?" I ask, wondering where this was all going.

Susan gives a sigh, before continuing, "She told me about how you had done so much for her and were always there for her while she hadn't really given you much of anything in return."

"I told her not to worry about any of that." I say, trying to figure out what the point of this story is.

"Well the one thing I suggested was a relationship between you and her that would... bring you and her closer than before." Susan says, watching my face for a reaction. I feel my jaw drop at the news.

"So you suggested that Kira and I... hook up?" I ask, feeling numb.

Susan nods, "Kira asked me the same question and I told her that Isabella and I have... experimented together. Both of us feel that it made the two of us closer than we were before"

I somehow feel my jaw drop even further. "So... you and your daughter... and Kira and I was your idea? But... but what about you and I?"

Susan nods again, "Those were all my ideas, but Kira said that you hadn't gone on a date in forever and would almost certainly reject the idea of her coming onto you. That's why I suggested she make a date for the two of us and we let it go from there. That's why I started calling you daddy and wanted to weak Kira's shirt."

"All to prepare me for having sex with... with my daughter?" I stutter, feeling a confusing mix of emotions.

"Yes. But I didn't expect you to be so upfront about Kira. I knew because after it happened because she sent me a text." Susan says.

I feel a mix of anger and betrayal as I look over the woman I thought I loved, "So everything between us was fake?" I feel my voice rising.

Susan shakes her head, "It is real, but was also to get you ready for Kira."

I once again begin to make my way to the door out of the room, "This is all so much... I just need to think about it for a little bit."

Susan nods, "I understand, but remember, Kira and I both love you. She'll tell you the same thing."

I nod, trying to fight down all the negative emotions, before I close the door and leave Susan alone in her house. I get into my car and feel more confused than anything. As I begin to drive back home, one thought keeps coming back into my head, Kira and Susan planned this whole thing... Each time this thought goes through my head, I feel a different emotion. Sometimes anger, sometimes passion and other times a strange sense of happiness that two people care enough about me to do that.

I finally reach home and see Kira's car in the driveway. God I hope this isn't awkward... I think, walking inside. Just as I enter the door, I hear a voice call from upstairs, "Dad, can you come here?"

"Yes sweetie." I reply, wondering what Kira wants. I climb the steps and find Kira's door closed. I knock and a muffled voice on the other side tells me to enter. I turn the knob and gently push the door open. Inside, I find Kira laying on her bed and her outfit makes me gasp. She is wearing a form fitting white body stocking. The material covers from her feet to her shoulders, and has sleeves that "cover" her arms to about her wrists. The body stocking has small gaps where her nipples, pussy and ass are. The pure white color contrasts nicely with her darker skin tone and light brown nipples. I didn't even know my daughter owned lingerie, let alone something as sexual as this.

"Susan told me that you know everything." Kira says up at me, spreading her legs slightly, giving me a view of her pussy.

Feeling my begin to cock grow hard, I answer, "She did. I know all about the scheme you two cooked up."

"Are you mad?" Kira asks, making puppy dog eyes at me.

I sigh, "I'm not mad... more confused."

Kira smiles at me, shifting so she is at the end of her bed, close to the door and my visibly hard cock. "Well... your dick certainly isn't confused about anything." She says this and begins to undo my fly, causing my pants to drop to the floor. My cock pushes against my boxers, and I try to come up with something to say, but Kira gently tugs the waistband, causing my boxers to fall to the floor and my cock to spring forward at her face.

Looking up into my eyes, she takes the tip into her mouth, gently working it with her tongue. I open my mouth to protest, but instead, "That's it baby... keep going." slips out.

My daughter looks into my eyes as she begins to take more and more of my shaft into her mouth. Her tongue works my cock, while she reaches a hand underneath me to play with my balls. Taking her mouth off of my cock, Kira looks up at me and says, "I need some love too daddy!"

With that, she leans back against the headboard of her bed and spreads her legs, her bald mound. I feel my wet cock twitch at the sight of the sexy, naked young woman in front of me. Feeling my remaining willpower crumble, I climb up on the bed and crawl between my own daughter's legs. I use my fingers to spread her outer lips and run my tongue over her forbidden slit, feeling that she is already wet. Kira lets out a "mmmmmhhhhhhh noise as she enjoys the sensation of my tongue. I begin to lap at her slowly, teasing her, while also working her up to orgasm. As she gets wetter, Kira begins to let out soft moans of pleasure. I reach a hand up my daughter's toned stomach to her soft breasts and begin to feel them, making sure to give her hard nipples some attention.

"Oh fuck yes daddy..." Kira sighs as I let go of her outer lips and begin to circle her clit with my fingers while continuing to lap at her clit. After a few seconds, Kira gives a loud moan as she cums. I continue to play with her while she enjoys her orgasm. I begin to gently lap at her cum, enjoying the taste of the forbidden fluid. Kira groans louder as I eat her cum out of her mound.

Finally, as she begins to recover from her orgasm, I stand and move away from her slightly, preparing for what comes next. Kira looks at me and smiles, moving up onto her hands and knees, presenting me with a sexy view of her moderate ass and sexy mound. "I want some of that hard cock." Kira says, looking over her shoulder at me with a teasing smile.

I don't say anything and simply smile, grabbing my shaft and slowly pushing the head inside my daughter. Kira lets out a sigh as I feel her tight pussy gripping my cock tightly. I grab a hold of her hips and slowly sink deeper inside my daughter, her groaning as she took my length. "Oh fuck you're so tight!" I say, beginning to slide back out of Kira's wet pussy.

Kira moans in response. I begin to slide in and out of her slowly, each time slightly faster than the time before it. Soon, I am pumping in and out of my own daughter, her moans of pleasure filling the air as her juices begin to flow out of her pussy. Kira's cum and juices coat my cock and begin to slop out of her pussy with my thrusts, before beginning to drip down her inner thighs. Kira's pussy continues to squeeze my cock and I fight off the urge to cum.

Kira looks back at me and moans out, "I want to lay back..."

I nod and pull out of her, my cock glistening with and dripping her juices. Kira flips over and lays on her back, rubbing her clit while I position myself on the edge of the bed. Once again, I sink inside my daughter's tight brown pussy, making her moan in pleasure. "Faster daddy!" Kira begs, a lust filled look in her eyes.

"Of course sweetie!" I reply, holding onto her hips and beginning to thrust in and out of her as fast as I can. Kira's moans fill the air as her pussy squelches and drools juices onto both of us. Kira's breasts jiggle as my body crashes into hers over and over again. Kira's breathing grows heavier once again as she nears another orgasm.

"I'm getting close baby!" I groan.

"Me too!" Kira squeaks. I struggle to hold off my orgasm so I can make Kira cum a second time. To help the process, I begin to massage her swollen clit with my thumb, pushing her over the edge and making her cum. I feel Kira wrap her legs around me, pulling me close as she cums. I can feel her legs quivering as she goes through what must be a fairly intense orgasm. Feeling her pussy squeeze my cock forces me to cum and not being able to pull out, I shoot my load deep inside my own daughter.

Kira's face is contorted in pleasure and her moans reach a pitch as I feel rope after rope of my cum coat her insides. Finally, Kira opens her eyes, her breathing begins to slow and she lowers her still shaking legs. I slide my dripping and now limp cock out of her pussy. Kira gives me a small smile as she contracts her muscles, forcing the mixture of cum out of herself with a wet, splattering noise.

I open my mouth to apologize but Kira asks, "Can you hand me my phone?" I follow her finger and see she is pointing at her dresser. I pick it up and hand it to her.

"Why did you want it?" I ask as she unlocks it.

Kira gives me a smile, "So I can show your girlfriend the mess you made in my pussy!" She holds the camera away from her body and takes a single picture, turning it to show me. The picture has the bottom of her face, her breasts and her pussy that is leaking cum, which coats her mound. Her sexy tan skin contrasts nicely with her white body stocking, no longer looking perfect. Kira's stomach is shiny with a thin layer of sweat.

"Wha... please don't!" I beg, worrying about Kira sharing this information.

"Don't worry daddy. We both know she's going to like what she sees. Maybe she'll even let you do it to her soon." Kira says, her phone making the message sent noise.

Where did I fuck up? I ask myself as I look down at my daughter, who's pussy my cum is currently dribbling out of, before thinking about Susan who helped plan this whole thing. I watch as my own daughter scoops up the mixture of cum before it can drip down onto her bodysuit. I almost wish things could go back to the way they were before... I think in my post orgasm guilt.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers