My Daughter's Special Friend Pt. 01

Story Info
Daughter brings home her special friend who changes my life.
7.4k words
4.67
47.3k
71

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,236 Followers

With the blessing of the author, I have created this version of The Houseguest by Emersonchristie. If you haven't read that story I highly recommend it. All characters in sexual activities are 18 or older. Nitpickers, please accept that the narrative occasionally is first person from the POV of the main character and that the grammar is how I intended it to be. Thank you and I hope that you enjoy this story. Let me know what you think.

~*~

My name is Katherine Davis but everyone calls me Kathy. I am 38 years old as of this February. I stand at five feet six inches tall, I am Caucasian (of European descent) and I have excellent curves if I do say so myself. Working out and eating right I have maintained a 37D-24-36 figure which I am quite proud of. After my daughter was born my breasts filled up with milk and I was a G-sized cup (that girl could eat). After I was finished breastfeeding and my milk dried up I leveled out to a 38DD Cup size. Luckily I have no stretch marks on my stomach from said pregnancy so unless you knew me you would never guess by my figure that I gave birth, nor by my looks that I have a teenage daughter. I have long flowing strawberry blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes.

I have been married since I turned 18 when my husband Carl (who is six years my senior) popped my cherry and knocked me up with our only child. Carl Davis (my husband) is in charge of the accounting firm at a major conglomerate and has been a great provider for our family. He puts in long hours during the spring (tax season) but manages to make time for us during the summer for family vacations. Our sex life is nothing to brag about but he loves me and shows me how much he loves me which is more than some of the wives at his company could ask for.

It was the end of May when I received a call from my college freshman daughter asking for a favor. Kendall was prone to asking for favors but never really one like this. She asked me if she could bring a friend from college home with her for a few weeks during the first half of summer. To say that I was slightly surprised would be an understatement. During her K-12 years Kendall never really had many close girlfriends in school. Kendall turned into kind of a terror when she hit puberty as she started to fill out and inherit some of my curves. Once this happened boys, men, and some women paid a lot of attention to her and it gave her an ego boost. I love her dearly of course but even I had to admit she was kind of a bitch to other girls, me included because, with women, I think she just never liked that attention might be focused on someone else. Around men and boys, however, she was sugary sweet, draping them with the attention that they eagerly lapped up. And who could blame them? Kendall was a super cute SoCal girl standing at 5 foot 3 inches tall in her bare feet. She was born with my complexion but years under the California sun had given her a sunkissed tan. When she was born she had hair like mine but it faded into a dark blonde. After puberty, her curves developed into a very nice 32C-24-35 that she loved to flaunt to whoever would pay attention to her.

I could tell this meant a lot to her as she was actually being very nice and polite to me, something she rarely did. As Carl and I didn't have any plans this summer I assured Kendall that her friend was welcome in our home which pleased her. I could hear Kendall telling her friend the good news and her friend yelled thank you from behind my daughter through the phone. I smiled and told Kendall that I looked forward to her return home and meeting her friend.

It was a week later that the day finally arrived for Kendall and her mystery friend to show up. Over the last 7 days, I had tried to visualize what this mystery girl was going to look like based on the sound of her voice. Her voice wasn't deep nor was it squeaky or high pitched. In my mind, I thought the young woman would have to be a pretty meek and dowdy creature. I doubted she would be as well endowed as Kendall as that would draw attention away from her. The poor thing was probably some introvert that would be happy to play second fiddle to little miss princess. Oh, how wrong I was.

To say I was surprised when Kendall entered the foyer with the exact opposite of what I expected would be an understatement. Walking in behind Kendall was this exquisite statuesque amazon (for lack of a better term). The young woman had caramel tan skin, emerald green eyes worthy of a Disney princess, and long black hair done in stylish soft curls. Judging by her features I guessed she was a mixed-race beauty. The beauty was at least six feet tall (towering over Kendall and myself) with very shapely legs complimenting her attractive hips to complete her hourglass figure. She had a tapered waist and gravity-defying breasts that were barely being contained by her tank top.

This young woman exuded an air of confidence and I could easily see why. Orange County has its fair share of tall beautiful women but I can't remember ever being as awestruck by another woman as I was as I gazed upon this woman. The awkwardness of me trying to drink in her form was broken as Kendall threw her arms around me. After I returned my daughter's affection I released her and she introduced me to her girl friend.

"Mom I'd like you to meet Jenna Isabella Martinez. Jenna, this is my mother Katherine Davis." Kendall says formally introducing us.

"It's... it's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Davis," Jenna says shaking my hand. I notice that Jenna was giving me a once over as she shook my hand. As I did not know what to expect from our guest I was wearing a simple sundress with a belt that gave Jenna an idea of what my curves might look like.

"Isn't she gorgeous?" Kendall asks snapping me out of my trance. I laughed, not knowing how to respond to her but thankfully Jenna broke into a winning smile and surprised me with an embrace and a kiss on the cheek.

"It's so nice to meet you in person, Kendall has told me so much about you!" Jenna informs me.

"She has? Well, I hope it's all been good... and please call me Kathy..." for some reason I felt nervous, wishing I had made myself look a bit nicer for Kendall and her guest.

Kendall didn't give us much time for chitchat and she grabs Jenna by the hand and pulls her away to give her guest a guided tour of our home. Jenna turns and says she will see me later and I can swear she winks as she is pulled through the doorway out of sight. I didn't see the pair of them after that for another hour. When I finally caught up with the pair of girls it was in the living room. They were still dressed in the same clothes that they had arrived in which is a surprise because Kendall sometimes is my own personal runway model (constantly changing clothes for all to see). The second thing I noticed after I learned to not stare at Jenna was how Kendall was behaving in such a new light. She was positively gushing over everything, not to mention how tactile she was with Jenna, sitting on her lap or touching her arm in an intimate gesture. It was behavior I had only seen when she was around men. Kendall was clearly flirting with Jenna but from the time she was 12 she had never shown any inclination that she was into girls during high school (or she hid it very well).

As far as Jenna went, her personality matched her looks, she was engaging, intelligent, and polite. It was slightly amusing to watch her around Kendall as she seemed always to hold the upper hand, a dynamic I wasn't used to while raising her as a teenager. Jenna had an air of confidence about her and was quite happy to get Kendall to dote on her. Despite the fact that I had work to do I decided to spend time outside with the girls and get to know a bit more about our charming houseguest.

My husband Carl arrived home from work three hours later to find the three of us sitting out on the patio. The girls were still in their shorts and tube tops and I was still wearing my sundress lounging out on the deck. As I had been chatting with the girls all day I ordered pizza for dinner which arrived shortly before Carl did. Carl was stunned by the Hispanic/African-American amazon (something I learned during our conversation) that his little princess brought home with her. Carl changed into more casual clothes and joined us at the patio table where after an hour he also was equally impressed with Jenna. I caught him stealing glances at her figure when he could, not that I could blame him as I was doing so as well.

"Jenna seems like a nice girl." Carl tried to say casually later that night when we were getting ready for bed.

"Yes, she does!" I agreed. I laughed as I leaned in to kiss Carl feeling the beginnings of an erection through his underwear. He was feeling frisky and I had to admit that I was as well but at the time I wasn't willing to admit it was the presence of our new guest.

Barely two days passed when I made a shocking discovery. In a period of forty-eight hours the two girls had done the typical college summer activities, heading to the mall, the movies, and the beach but today they were relaxing outside by the pool. They both tried to get me to come outside with them but I had an article to finish up for work so I was holed away in my home office upstairs on the second floor. I sat in front of my laptop for twenty minutes, hands on the keyboard, staring at the monitor but nothing was coming to me. As things weren't exactly flowing I decided to take a break to stare out the window in the hopes of inspiration. Down on the loungers, I saw Kendall putting lotion onto her hands before she began rubbing it into Jenna's back. The amazon goddess was laying on her front and I noticed that she had untied her top so that Kendall did not have to work around the material and so she could possibly get an all-over tan. I took in the scene wistfully, two pretty girls on a beautiful summer's day. It was once again hard not to admire Jenna's figure, an elegant v-shaped back that led to a full annoyingly perfect ass barely covered by a bikini thong and then long toned legs. I heard Kendall giggle at something her girlfriend had said but could not make out. I felt a twinge of jealousy, and while I dismissed it as a yearning for youth, deep down I knew I wanted to be the one running my hands down Jenna's back, all the way to her shapely toned ass. As if on cue, Kendall's hands slowly made their way down to her ass and as I watched this I got the nagging feeling that what was happening was not altogether platonic. Applying more lotion to her hands, she untied the strings of Kendall's thong and ran her hands-on Jenna's hips before she lingered on the girl's luscious globes. I told myself to give them privacy and that Kendall would tell me when the time was right but another voice was like a teenage boy hoping that Jenna would turn around so I could see if her breasts were as perfect as they had looked covered.

God Kathy, if you want to touch yourself just do it, it wouldn't be the first time you had fantasized about a woman. I thought to myself. It was true, the urge had risen, and while the idea made me feel dirty to masturbate while looking at my daughter's friend, the scene playing out below me made me so hot and very wet. I slipped my left hand down my capri pants, knowing the reflection of the sun on the window would keep me hidden. I rubbed myself slowly as Kendall finished with Jenna's legs, then my heart quickened as I realized she was turning around casting her bikini away. Her boobs were perfect, decorated with large brown nipples that stood to attention; my hand quickened as I imagined myself sucking on those luscious globes. My eyes moved down her body and then I froze. There, poking out from the front of her barely covered sex was what appeared to be a penis, and by the amount that was straining against the barely covered organ a large one. I thought it was a joke at first but then Kendall's hand gripped it and I saw Jenna close her eyes and tilt her head back in unmistakable pleasure. Kendall leaned in, kissed Jenna's lips briefly before she then swallowed the entire length of Jenna's member. My jaw dropped and my heart tripled in speed.

I finally found the strength to pull myself away from the window and feeling my heart still pounding furiously began pacing around the room. I was afraid to look out the window again for fear of what I might see. I tried to rationalize what I saw but my head was spinning with questions and words, is she transgender? A hermaphrodite? A word got stuck in my head that I had heard from my Japanese friend when I was there working on a story: futanari. I calmed myself down, shocked yes, but angry? No. It was 2019 and I should be prepared for anything. It should be my duty as Kendall's mother to be open to the kind of relationship my daughter was having with this striking woman. I resolved to have a heart-to-heart with her when the opportunity arose. As my brain walked its way back from going a little haywire, I realized that between my legs things were still far from settled down. I scolded myself and pushed away all images I had seen in the previous thirty minutes to get back to work.

The opportunity arrived Saturday when Jenna was out exercising. Normally Kendall went with her but she had bowed out of doing so today saying she was a bit tired. Knowing Jenna's exercise routine (she followed the same routine every day) I knew I had almost half an hour before she returned so I was determined to use every minute allotted to me.

"Kendall honey," I began, "the other day while you and Jenna were outside at the pool I took a little break and I saw something..." I paused to see the look on her face. Kendall had a guilty expression and looked a bit pale. I'm guessing she was worried I would disapprove.

"What did you see?" Kendall asked not wanting to offer anything as she didn't know exactly what I had seen.

"Well you were applying lotion to her... but in an extremely intimate manner," I said.

Kendall was still silent as she wasn't sure if I was finished speaking, which I wasn't. "I also noticed that Jenna is different..."

"Oh my god this is embarrassing," she blushed and half laughed, "yeah I mean it's college and sometimes we fool around a bit, sorry you saw that I was just kinda playing around."

"Ok but try to be more discreet, you're an adult and I can't stop you but not in the yard...and Jenna, she's..."

"She's a girl Mom, simple as that, she was just born different. Apparently, doctors have offered surgery but she's happy with who she is and so am I, there's nothing wrong with her." Kendall explained.

I had to agree with her, over the past couple of days I had paid Jenna more scrutiny but she still was just a beautiful confident young woman, admirable in the way she hadn't let any difference in physiology affect her. I gave her a reassuring smile.

"You're right, I think she's great too, she's welcome to stay as long as she wants." This was the honest truth, Jenna's presence had put a spring in everybody's step. Kendall was the sweet daughter again that I loved, Carl's sex drive was finally reawakening, and I, well I just liked being around her.

"Thank you for being so open-minded mom," Kendall says hugging me tightly.

"You're welcome, honey," I reply hugging her just as tightly. "But, let's just not mention this to your father, you know how much of a fuddy-duddy he can be."

To prove to my daughter that everything was ok I took the girls shopping for some new outfits. I picked out several California-Esque outfits for Jenna when she shared her sizes with me and she accepted my advice and even decided on most of the items I selected. I gave her and Kendall privacy when they said they were going to the swimwear section for two reasons. One, I didn't think Kendall had shared that I knew Jenna's secret yet and didn't want her to feel embarrassed trying a suit on in front of me. And two, I wanted to be surprised when I eventually saw Jenna in her new swimwear.

That night I was the last person up trying to finish something for work. I saw a crack of light coming from under Kendall's door and against my better judgment, I moved closer to it for some old-fashioned eavesdropping.

"Oh god...it feels so good," it was my daughter's voice but not like I had ever heard her. It was the unmistakable pitch of a woman in the throes of sexual pleasure. Among her whimpers, I could make out Jenna whispering unintelligibly mixed with groans of satisfaction. I could hear the springs of Kendall's bed as the two... had sex... made love, it was hard to guess what type of encounter they were having but they were both enjoying the encounter.

A pit of jealousy planted in my stomach. I moved away although I really wanted to know how they were making love. Instead, I was left to my wicked imagination. Was Jenna taking my daughter from behind? Or was it more intimate, face to face as Kendall straddled Jenna's lap? My mind ran through the possibilities to find something unappealing but when I reached my bedroom there was an inescapable ache between my legs. Fidelity isn't easy, and while I had experienced lust for other people before this was the first time it dawned on me that I needed to act on it. Looking at my husband snoring in the dark, the sharp urge inside me wasn't for him or my hands, or any toy in my drawer, it was for Jenna.

It was Friday and for once I was all caught up with my work so I was determined to enjoy the beautiful California sun with my daughter and her girlfriend. The girls have been going out the last two days so they have not had a chance to try out their new swimwear until today. Unbeknownst to them I too got a new suit as well. When the girls were at the food court I snuck back to the store as I had spotted a suit that I thought was absolutely stunning and I wanted to wear it for Jenna.

When I walked through the sliding glass door I found my daughter doing laps as was her routine before she either caught some rays or just lounged around in the water. Kendall was wearing a simple orange-colored Sports Illustrated continuous Underwire Bra Top with matching Tie Side string bottoms. She had on her dark goggles and as she was in her zone she was completely oblivious to my presence.

Meanwhile, Jenna was on the lounger, soaking up the sun and watching as Kendall did her laps. She was wearing the most stunning Zebra Striped swimsuit. I would come to find out that it to was a Sports Illustrated Swimwear suit called the Windswept Unlined Underwire top and Tie Side String Bottoms. I noticed that the front of her swimwear was already quite pronounced as she watched Kendall doing laps. Jenna turned her attention in my direction when she heard the door click and I swear her cock twitched and she almost fell out of her chair when she saw me in my swimsuit. If my intention was to turn Jenna's head I would say mission accomplished. I was wearing sunglasses so Jenna could not read anything in my eyes and I kept my facial expression plain. Inside my heart was pounding like mad.

I saunter out wearing my black High Neck Underwire bikini top and double strap bikini bottoms with a transparent black sarong. As I approached her I couldn't help but enjoy watching her try and catch her breath as I make my way to the lounger beside her. I am three inches taller than my daughter and am 3 sizes and two cups larger than Kendall and this suit flaunted those measurements. Not to mention that my ass is a piece of art (or so I've been told). When I was putting my bikini bottoms on I made sure to pull them up the crack of my ass so that when I turned around Jenna could almost see my entire ass (I didn't own any thongs or G-strings... something I was considering rectifying in the immediate future).

"Jesus Christ Mom! Are you going to leave anything to the imagination?" Kendall yells. Jenna and I had failed to notice that she had stopped her laps to look up at me from the pool.

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,236 Followers
12