All Comments on 'My Daughter's Special Friend Pt. 01'

by CB_Grl_Dani

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

Damn that was so freaking awesome. I’ve always been attracted to transgendered girls all the way back when I was 18. I would have also loved to have a hottie like Jenna.

Your story was very well written and the plot was well paced and flowed perfectly. I can’t wait to read the next chapter(s) to this epic story. 🥰

Thank You.

BrittneyjessicaBrittneyjessicaalmost 2 years ago

Well written I loved it hunny. Thank you for sharing…

DommeCatDommeCatalmost 2 years ago

I very rarely comment, but I like your stuff so I want to make sure if it's a lack of knowledge or a mistake. You've put a transphobic slur (not futanari) in your tags and I just wanted to let you know.

88girfriend88girfriendalmost 2 years ago

I liked this story. Loved your descriptions. Iooking forward to reading the other stories by you. Ignore the comma cops and punctuation police. It's not like we are getting paid to write so it doesn't need to be perfect. That having been said there are tons of wonderful editor who are more than happy to help. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story I'm looking forward to seeing more of this. I hope you keep up the good work. Thank you again I wish I could post this without being anonymous but I've forgotten my password and it want let me change it for some reason. But thank you again I really enjoyed it very much.

MrRLFMrRLFalmost 2 years ago

Great story looking forward to seeing more chapters to cum. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best I've read all night. Well above average writing and editing. The characters were not the only ones that were wet. Ahhh, but it is time for me to go to bed, too. [sigh] If only to meet a Jenna in my dreams.

lovesteenlovesteenover 1 year ago

Nice plot hope to see more action in future

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing start and great setup to the next chapter. The anticipation is making me hard!! I would love to be bent over like that! Please keep going!,

Pat66GearyPat66Geary4 months ago

Hi CB_Grl_Dani and thank you for this titillating tale. I loved everything about it and can't wait to read the next chapter. I was torn between taking the time to leave a comment and diving right in to chapter 2, although in the end, your scintillating storytelling had to be acknowledged. Please keep up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCB_Grl_Dani@CB_Grl_Dani
I am a comic/animation, manga/anime girl in a committed relationship with a lovely woman. You can find my non-erotic natured stories on Fanfiction.net, Wattpad, and Archive of our Own under username: comixgirl Follow me at my blog: https://comixgrl.blogspot.com/ Fanfic Phot...