My Daughter's Special Friend Pt. 02

Story Info
Tension between Kathy and Jenna come to a boil.
6.9k words
4.75
23.7k
42

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,239 Followers

With the blessing of the author, I have created this version of The Houseguest by Emersonchristie. If you haven't read that story I highly recommend it. All characters in sexual activities are 18 or older. Nitpickers, please accept that the narrative occasionally is first person from the POV of the main character and that the grammar is how I intended it to be. Thank you and I hope that you enjoy this story. Let me know what you think.

~*~

"Ohhh god..." I moan aloud as my heart pounds in my chest. My pussy has been stretched constantly over the last 48 hours and packed full of seaman more than in that time than in 18 years of marriage. According to the clock on Carl's side of the bed, it is 2 AM in the morning on Wednesday but I am so wide awake it isn't funny. My body is soaking in sweat, my face is coated in girl and boy cum, and my strawberry blonde hair is matted to my back and face and I love it. As I lay in my marriage bed I note that my bedroom hasn't smelled like this since the first year of my marriage, long before Kendall was born.

I look to my right and lying beside me looking content and smiling like a Cheshire cat is my lover, Jenna Isabella Martinez. Jenna is half African-American on her father's side and Hispanic on her mother's side. She inherited the best genes from both of her parents and a little something extra thrown in for good measure. Jenna is/was my only daughter's girlfriend and she has been staying with us since she and Kendall completed their second semesters at the end of May. While Kendall just finished her freshman year Jenna completed her junior year and is about to start her senior year and graduate with a degree in journalism and education.

I discovered the true nature of Kendall and Jenna's relationship two days after they arrived as well as discovering Jenna's hidden attributes. Neither of these things bothered me (but we conceal them from my husband as he is a very old-fashioned kind of guy). However, after discovering this my thoughts began to focus more on Jenna's sexual allure to the point that I began spying on my daughter and her girlfriend and intruding on their private time. Last Friday I joined the girls by the pool to show off my new swimsuit (but really to show off to Jenna). It made me very proud that I made Jenna so hot for me that she dared to cop a feel of one of my tits. Deep down I was even prouder that I made my nineteen-year-old daughter jealous of her 38-year-old mother. Of course, she got even with me by convincing Jenna to go upstairs for some hot naked sex.

Everything came to a head several hours later. It was after midnight and I was in the kitchen getting a glass of water in the hopes of calming my nerves. However, Jenna was as awake as I was and she decided to make her move on me. She was hard and ready while I was wet, wanting, and panting like a bitch in heat. She was seconds away from shoving that amazing girl cock into me. The mood was shattered by Kendall who had awoken and made her way downstairs. I'm sure she must have become leary of my intentions after I wore my sexy bathing suit to entice Jenna and she now considers me her rival. After she confronted me and threatened to reveal my activities to her father I was hit with a cold bucket of reality. As hot as I was for Jenna and was on the verge of giving myself to her I decided that I had to stop whatever was happening between Jenna and myself.

That morning everything returned to how it was before I became so smitten with Jenna. I was cordial with her whenever she came into the room and especially when Carl and Kendall were around but I made myself scarce for the remainder of the weekend. If I heard her coming I would duck out of sight until she was gone or until Kendall diverted her attention (which she did the moment she realized Jenna was out of her sight).

I had a quarterly meeting with my editor scheduled for Monday and they tended to be all-day affairs as he laid out how we did the previous quarter, what he expected of everyone for the next quarter, and then gave us our yearly review as was normal per our contract. I always turn off my cellphone during these days as anyone that disturbs the boss's meetings will wish that they were never born. The meeting was long with the standard one-hour break for lunch and I was ever so grateful when it was finally over and I could make my way home.

I returned to my house that night at 7:30 PM to the sound of crickets... and I do mean literal crickets (in my yard) but the house was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. This was very odd as the house hasn't been this quiet since Kendall went away to college and Carl went on a business trip. The house was pretty dark as every light was off and after calling out and getting no response I pulled out my cellphone and immediately face palmed myself as I had forgotten to turn my phone back on when I got into my white Acura TLX. Booting up my Samsung Galaxy, I waited until it loaded, and that's when I see three missed phone calls and a voice mail. I press the voice mail icon and listen to the one message.

"Kathy it's Carl. It is 2:37 PM and I just got off the phone with my mother. My sister Connie has been in a terrible car accident and mom wants all of the immediate family there in case we lose her. Kendall wanted to come with me as she was always close with Connie so I am taking her with me. I already reserved a hotel suite for us so as soon as we check in we'll leave our things and run to the hospital. There is no point in calling as cellphones aren't allowed in the ICU. I'll call once I have something to report." Carl's message stated.

Once the message is over I check my call history and see that two of the missed calls are from Kendall but she chose not to leave a message or text me so I won't worry about it until I talk to her. As I walk towards the stairs I think to myself that the reason Carl's mother requested immediate family only was that most of the Davis family has never liked me, especially his mother. I believe her reasoning is she blames me for "trapping" Carl when he knocked me up right away with Kendall (which I didn't, Carl did the honorable thing and proposed). Carl's family is very well off, not rich but not exactly middle class either. My family was primarily middle class with a few relatives very well off (more so than the Davis family). Of course, they don't blame Kendall, she can do no wrong in her grandparent's eyes. I know she and Connie are close as Connie is only 10 years older than Kendall. Still, Connie has always been the nicest to me and even if she hadn't I would never wish an accident like this on her any member of Carl's family.

Knowing I had the house to myself I decided I was going to make the best of this time alone. I can go out and swim, soak in the Jacuzzi, lay about in my room naked, or have dinner. Dinner sounded good but did I feel liking cooking? I could always go out and get a bite to eat or order in. Soaking in the Jacuzzi sounded like the best idea. I made my way to my room and immediately pull out my swimsuit but then think... why? I'm alone, why not go naked. I take off my dark gray button-down blazer and hung it up in my closet. Next was my gray blouse which I carefully unbuttoned before placing it in the hamper in the corner by the dresser. I unzipped my skirt and removed it one leg at a time before I placed it on the hanger with my blazer.

Closing the door to my closet I took a moment to admire myself in the full-length mirror located on my sliding closet door. My reflection reveals the last racy purchase I made before my encounter with Jenna in my misguided decision to try and entice her. I had ended up in the bridal lingerie section of all places but it was there that I found the most stunning white lingerie I had ever seen. It was a three-piece set consisting of a white floral lace bra with a plunging design to show off my fleshy tits. The bra has no underwire and the cups are padded to push said flesh up to entice whomever I chose to entice. The set came with matching lace floral white G-String panties as well as a white lace garter. Besides the set were the matching white stockings that caught my eye and thus ended up in my bag. I turn in the mirror to look at my shapely ass as the Garter frames my ass cheeks which are parted by the G-String. It's funny that I realize I'm turned on by the sight of my own body when my concentration is suddenly shattered by an unexpected voice.

"It should be illegal for anyone to look that amazing," Jenna states from outside my bedroom door. To say her presence surprises me would be an understatement. In truth, it rattles my very being. Thinking I was alone I had let my guard down and my mind wander, now, now my pulse is racing and my breath is shallow as Jenna slowly saunters her way into my room. As she makes her way in I must look like a deer caught in the headlights to a predator such as herself.

"Jenna... wha... what are you doing here? I thought you would have gone with Kendall and her father upstate." I say in disbelief. My heart continues to pound with every step this gorgeous Amazonian beauty takes towards me.

As Jenna nears me with the same glint in her eye as she did at midnight early Saturday morning I finally take note that Jenna must have gone through my closet and dresser drawers while she had the house to herself. She is wearing the dark red robe that I wore when we met in the kitchen. She has obviously bathed as her long dark hair still has a wet look. She has straightened it and combed it back so her sultry face and emerald eyes are boring into my soul. She is wearing some of my perfume and the scent on her skin is driving me wild. That predatory look alone is causing my pussy to leak already. As she is within arms reach it dawns on me that Jenna and I are the only two people here. We are alone, all alone, and scantly clad in lingerie. I can tell that she is as excited as the last time we were together, if not more. While the robe is tied I can clearly make out Jenna's pronounced cock trying to part her robe. For the life of me, I don't know how she was keeping that monster under the lace.

"Kendall wanted me to go and I considered it but your husband thought better of it as your mother-in-law might not take kindly to an outsider being around during this trying time," Jenna explains. I know exactly where she was coming from as my mother-in-law pretty much despises me. "As they are probably going to be gone no less than one week I told Kendall that I was going to cut my trip short and return home as I have some things to work out with my folks," Jenna informs me. She drops the subject without any further explanation and given the situation, I don't want to spoil the mood so I let it stay dropped.

"So when are you leaving?" Kathy asks half releveled, half saddened by the news that Jenna was planning to leave California for her home on the east coast.

"I'm heading out at 4 PM... on the 15th of July," Jenna tells Kathy.

"July 15th... I don't understand." Kathy says.

"It's simple really... I'm not looking forward to going home, I haven't for the duration of this school year. When I told this to Kendall she insisted that I come home with her and spend as much of the summer here as I wanted. As I really wasn't looking forward to the alternative it was an easy sell. Your home is amazing, the area is very nice and I have loved my time here. Your whole family has been nothing but welcoming... which is more than I can say for my own these days." Jenna says.

As she never stopped walking towards me Jenna is now in my personal space and she brings her hands up and places them on my shapely hips. She is now looking at me, emerald green eyes locked on my blue eyes much as she did less than 24 hours ago. I can see the same lustful gaze penetrating my soul and as I tried to keep my heart from pounding through my chest I had the feeling I was going to be penetrated in short order.

"As they would be gone for a while I decided to use this break from Kendall as an opportunity to explore other options. So I am getting my own place before she returns as I'm going to be here for the next six weeks and I don't want things to be weird because we are no longer together... when she finds out we are no longer together." Explains Jenna.

"Did you break up with her?" I ask.

"No, I was going to... but then your mother-in-law called so I didn't think it was the right time. Kendall already had a lot on her mind, I didn't want to add to it." States Jenna.

"But why? You both seemed so happy together. Did something happen? Did Kendall do something?" I ask wondering what brought this on but hoping I know the answer.

"Yes and no. When I met Kendall she was the most amazing young woman I had ever met. She was very lively and incredibly sexy. I met her just after Thanksgiving and we spent the rest of the semester getting to know one another. Your daughter played off being 100% straight but it took me a grand total of 6 days to seduce her. After she returned from Christmas break we began dating and by the end of February, I had made her my exclusive lover. As we spent time together she showed me photos of her home and the surrounding area. I like the sites, particularly the beach and the beautiful scenery..." She says looking straight at me. "It was when she showed me a photo of the two of you that my heart actually stopped. As beautiful as your daughter is I had never seen anyone as stunning as you in my entire life... so when Kendall gave me the chance to come here and meet you I had to."

"Why?" I ask in astonishment.

Jenna runs the back of her hand down my cheek. "Because I've never seen a woman shaped like you. Your curves, your natural beauty... I had to get to know you. Anyways, while you were at work and Kendall and Carl were packing I told them that I was going to make my arrangements to go home. I do have to go home for two weeks in July and talk to my parents and try and work out some personal issues between us that I hinted at but don't want to talk about right now. Instead of making flight arrangements home, I was interviewing for a job I saw posted. There is still one last portion of the interview but if all goes well I am going to be working at the beach as a certified lifeguard for the next five weeks."

"When do you start?" I ask her.

"Wednesday. I have to go for the face-to-face interview and if they like me then orientation tomorrow afternoon for three hours and collect my uniform?" She informs me.

Kathy saw that Jenna was done with what she had to say. Kathy returned to the one topic she was most curious about as she felt the amazonian woman pull her closer and closer to her warm and supple body. "So... you said something happened between you and Kendall... what was it?" I ask with bated breath.

"I said yes and no. The no is that our relationship hasn't changed... but I want it to."

"Why?" I ask afraid to hear what Jenna has to say.

"Don't get me wrong, I like her, a lot. She is one of the hottest girls that I have ever known and is amazing in bed... but she's just not what I'm looking for in a long-term relationship, nor did I ever think she would be. While Kendall can be sweet and attentive when we are together she is also possessive, insecure, and vindictive. As crazy as it might sound coming from me based on what you've seen, there has to be more to a relationship than just sex."

"I thought she had you fooled," I say to Jenna.

"No... especially after I heard the way that she talked to you Saturday in the kitchen. I knew for sure at that moment." Jenna informs me.

"Knew what?" I ask.

"I knew it was over. We continued to be intimate over the weekend, but that was more for her benefit... breakup sex for lack of a better term." Jenna tells me.

"Why? Why end it now?"

"Because I don't want Kendall, I want someone else," Jenna says huskily.

"Who do you want?" I ask in a whispered tone as my pulse races.

Jenna collects my face in her hands, they are soft and oh so gentle as they cup me and tilt my head up so that our noses are almost touching as she looks deeply into my eyes and I hers. "I... want... you." She says slowly and to the point. She pulls me forward and I suck in a breath as our lips first graze one another and then she envelopes me as we kiss deeply, and lovingly for the very first time. I sigh, the feeling of her lips pressed against mine is absolutely heavenly. I hold my breath as our lips stay connected for what seems like an eternity.

"Tell me you want this Kathy," Jenna says breaking the kiss momentarily. She kisses me again trying to ensure I am under her spell before she says, "If you don't want this tell me right now and I will leave. My bags are packed and I will leave your home and you will never see me again." Jenna tells me. Her eyes are closed and her forehead is pressed against mine as she awaits my response.

Never see her again... I think to myself. "No!" I say realizing almost too late what she must be thinking as the words leave my mouth.

Opening my eyes I see hurt and resignation on Jenna's beautiful face. My phrase had indeed sent the wrong message as I can feel Jenna starting to pull away from me. Before she can take a full step toward the door I grasp Jenna by the hips and pull her firmly against my panty-clad pussy. I don't try to correct my statement with words, My hands are firmly attached to her womanly hips as I mash her cock into my body. Much like myself early Saturday morning, she is naked under my robe. Her cock is still hard but apparently took a hit when I uttered a no to her.

However, as she is now wedged against my hot wet sex, a pussy that has yearned to have her fill it with her massive cock she sees that she might have misconstrued my answer. Once she is in place I reach up, wrap my arms around her neck and pull this goddess's head down bringing her face back toward mine. We close our eyes as our lips meet in our second passionate kiss. No longer able to continue my desire for this caramel-skinned goddess I moan wantonly into her mouth. Through our pressed lips I can feel her smile momentarily before she kisses me deeply with a fire and a passion I have never known. After our second soul-searing kiss Jenna breaks away and looks me in the eye.

"Say it Kathy, so it so there is no misinterpretation of intent," Jenna demands.

"I... want... you!" I say slowly and to the point, just as she did.

Jenna is obviously pleased by my choice and response and I feel her hands move from around my neck as they trace their way along my shoulders and down my arms. Passing my hands, she then reaches around and takes two large handfuls of my ass cheeks. The feel of her strong yet soft hands kneading my naked globes elicits another moan into her mouth. Inadvertently I part my lips just a bit and Jenna takes this as a sign that I am submitting completely to her and she plunges her tongue deep into my mouth. Her tongue touches mine and we begin wrestling for control but Jenna is triumphant and I melt against her body. Jenna releases my left ass cheek and I don't know why until her hand gently begins to fondle my left tit through the lace of my bra. She then pulls away from my face long enough to look at the lustful gaze I am giving her. I know she only just broke our kiss but I already feel like I'm in the desert and her kisses are the water I need to survive.

"You are so beautiful," Jenna says to me as the hand on my tit moves up to caress my cheek. She looks deep into my eyes once more. "Before he left I noticed that Carl took this off," Jenna states reaching into my robe and pulling out a gold band.

"Carl took that off?" I ask realizing that it is his wedding band.

"Quite easily too which tells me his has been removed before." Jenna states. She then places the ring in the palm of my hand and I watch as she holds out her left hand to me.

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,239 Followers
12