My Daughter's Special Friend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know where it came from but I decide to re-enact the scene of my wedding and I say, "I Katherine, take thee, Jenna, as my wife." As I say the words for the first time I slide the wedding band I bought Carl twenty years ago onto her ring finger. She has added a spacer to make the ring fit right.

"You gave this to your husband on your wedding day. Until he returns to try and claim it I claim that role... and you." Jenna says in a husky tone of voice. "I Jenna take you, Katherine, as my wife."

Most women would be hurt by the realization that their husband has left their wedding ring behind as it is symbolic of ending the marriage. As I see this caramel-skinned goddess wearing the wedding band I bought on her finger I realize that I don't care if Carl returns for it or comes home for that matter. I haven't felt this loved or desired in ages. I know what I want and I'm about to take the first step toward my new life.

I watch as Jenna pulls on the drawstring of the robe and drops her shoulders so that my red robe falls to the ground behind her. This is the first time I am seeing Jenna in all of her magnificent glory. I can see why Kendall was so protective of her, she is flawless in every sense of the word. It is a crime that she has to wear clothes out in public and if Michaelangelo were alive today I would commission him to sculpt Jenna. As we are standing at the foot of the bed, my pseudo-husband and I, Jenna says, "Take off your panties." In a domineering tone.

Never taking my eyes away from hers I slip my hands into the band of my G-String and pull them apart and once they are over my hips allow them to fall to the floor.

Jenna admires my now bare pussy. Prior to Thursday, I had a rather sizable bush growing but when I bought the bikini I knew it wouldn't feel right so I shaved myself bare. Jenna is pleased by what she sees and then says, "Now take off your bra." Reaching behind my back I unfasten the clasp of my bra and slide the garment from my body. In anticipation of her next order, I start to reach for the clasps on my suspenders holding up my stockings but Jenna says, "No!"

I stop and look at her as I had momentarily looked down. "Leave those on." She commands. I release the straps obeying her wish.

My naked husband coaxes me backward until I reach the bed. She slowly lowers me and I crawl backward with her following close behind like a predator who has cornered its prey. When my head reaches the pillows Jenna takes hold of my legs and places them over her shoulders. Staring me in the eyes I feel her instinctively line up her engorged cock at my soaked opening and she thrusts into me in one swift stroke.

"Ahhhhh!" I cry out as Jenna's cock fills me, stretching my pussy as it has never been stretched before. She is easily three inches longer than Carl and feels considerably thicker. I have never been spread like this as Carl and a few sex toys are all that has ever been inside my pussy until this very moment. Jenna holds still treating me like I'm a virgin and she has just deflowered me.

"Oh GOD..." I moan as I feel her hips moving forward after a while and coming into contact with my ass. Jenna leans down and kisses me as a loving husband should and I return Jenna's kiss with more passion than I have ever given Carl. Jenna is slow and methodical as she makes love to me. I moan and groan in wanton abandonment as there is no one to hear me and even if the house was full of guests I wouldn't care.

"You are so wet and your pussy is so hot...: Jenna tells me. "No woman has ever been this wet for me. We have only just begun and I already know that you are the best lover I have ever had,"

Catching my breath in between her slow strong strokes I say, "Better than Kendall?" The statement is a huge boost to my ego as I've never had someone place me above Kendall in anything.

"Kendall doesn't hold a candle to you." She tells me. "From the moment I first lay eyes on you in person I knew that I had to have you. Spending time with you while I was here was the highlight of my trip as we got to know one another. After Saturday morning, even though I didn't get to fuck you I knew that I loved you and that I had to steal you away from Carl."

"What about your sex sessions with my daughter?" I ask remembering how loud they were together when Carl wasn't about.

"That was all for her benefit to make her think I was still interested. Kendall is very easy to please... for someone as gifted as me." Jenna tells me.

"I can see why," I say leaning up to kiss Jenna's nose. Her dick is stretching me out and I groan as it is becoming accustomed to her length and girth.

"I knew for sure after our time together at the pool that you were the one I could see spending my life with. Kendall is still so..."

"Immature," I say remembering how Kendall talked to me after Jenna left us alone.

"Extremely."

Jenna leans down and kisses me for a short while. She stops thrusting into me and just leaves her cock wedged inside my pussy. Jenna begins peppering my face with kisses before she runs her tongue along my face to my left earlobe. She licks, nibbles, and sucks on it driving me absolutely wild before she latches her mouth onto my throat like a vampire. I scream then giggle as my neck is very sensitive. As she sucks on my neck I can feel her pawing my right tit as she continues to work on my neck. Between the sensitive spot on my neck, her pinching my nipples, and her cock teasing my clit I explode from my first orgasm of the night. Even as I convulse in pleasure Jenna does not break contact with my neck but she lifts my legs up from behind my knees and begins pounding away at my pussy. I struggle to breathe and feel a bit light-headed but I wouldn't give up the sensations I am feeling for anything. The sound of flesh slapping fills my bedroom and I groan louder and louder as her pace quickens. I can feel her cock twitch as she is close to finishing and I know that I am not far from a second orgasm. Jenna finally releases her hold on my neck, sweat is dripping from her forehead onto my tits as she says, "I'm coming... I'M COMING!"

That was all I could take as her hips collided with my ass and she erupted into me. Carl must have a low sperm count as I can honestly say as my womb has never felt this full. As Jenna's cock emptied itself into me I felt every splash of seamen as it ejaculated into my receptive womb. Jenna's forehead came down and rested on mine as she emptied herself into me for what seemed like forever. Finally spent Jenna rolls off me so that we can catch our breath after such an intense session.

When her breathing has gone back to normal and mine is almost there Jenna pulls me by my arm into her loving embrace. I slid my damp body up against her equally wet body and kissed her deeply before snuggling against her resting my head on my breast. So much is going through my head after the amazing experience she and I just shared. As I got comfortable in her arms Jenna seemed to fall fast asleep and I couldn't help but dose off right behind her safe and secure in Jenna's loving arms.

I never did go out nor did I make it to the Jacuzzi. I work up an hour later firmly wrapped in Jenna's arms. I had changed positions in my sleep and when I woke up I found myself being spooned by Jenna. Her right hand was cupping my tit while her other arm was under me holding my body close to hers. Her cock was once again at full mast and it was resting between my legs, grazing my sex which was responding to her intimate touch. Jenna rolled onto her back, maybe she sensed that I was awake, or she just rolls about in her sleep. Feeling nature's call, I slide out of bed to go to the bathroom to relieve myself. While in the bathroom I considered cleaning myself up but decided against it. This is the first time that I have truly let myself act like a wanton slut and I thought that I might stay this way until tomorrow morning... maybe even later... who knows. As I get a drink of water I take a moment to look at myself in the mirror and I see why Jenna was working so hard on my neck.

"She gave me a hickey," I say out loud almost in disbelief. I'm 38 years old and I haven't had a hickey in over twenty years. As I touch it I realize why she did it and say with a smile on my face, "She marked me. She marked me as hers."

Walking back into the bedroom I first collect my cellphone and go about ordering dinner for my lover and I. The estimated time until delivery was ninety minutes which was fine as I knew what I was going to be doing to kill time. I set a timer on my phone for eighty minutes as I will need to make myself presentable to get the food. I slink back into bed and find Jenna still unconscious from our lovemaking earlier. She has rolled onto her right side now giving me the perfect opportunity to claim what is mine. I start by kissing my way up her shoulder until I reach her neck. I then gently but methodically start sucking on her caramel-colored skin. As I am now spooning her I claim her left tit in my hand and begin to massage it tenderly. Jenna is a very sound sleeper but she is incredibly cute while she's asleep as she begins making soft little moaning sounds. I do this until my young lover has a dark mark embedded on her neck in the exact same spot as mine. I slide away from her and allow her to calm down before another wicked idea comes to my mind.

I move around the bed to Jenna's side and coax her sleeping form to roll over onto her back. I place a soft kiss on her lips and whisper in her ear how much I love her, a fact that I know to be true. I don't know how I could fall so completely for this caramel-skinned goddess in such a short time but she and I just click in so many ways that I know it to be so. I climb between Jenna's legs and for the first time, I actually see the proof that Jenna is indeed a woman as I gaze at her beautiful pussy. I note for the first time that she keeps herself bare around her cock and pussy. I run the fingers of my right hand over her womanly sex and marvel at how wet she feels. As I near her pussy I can smell the scent from both her feminine pussy and the male-like musk from her cock and balls. I lick my fingers and dip them inside of her, coating them with her womanly nectar.

Removing my finger from within her I lick my index finger and savor my first taste of a woman's nectar, no... of my woman's nectar. Having never tasted a woman before I find her taste very appealing and dip my fingers in again. Jenna squirms and I hear her moaning a bit as I tickle the inside of her pussy as I coat my fingers thoroughly with her girl cum. Once I'm satisfied I remove my fingers from inside my sleeping lover and gently grasp her stiff cock. I slowly begin moving my hand up and down Jenna's cock as I move in and run my tongue along the outside of her labia.

The more I work over my young lover the more Jenna begins to thrash about. I hear her groan, then moan, and finally scream in bliss as she comes from the way I am ravishing her pussy and jacking her cock. At the crescendo of her scream, her cock erupts with cum that flies up and lands on Jenna's belly and face. I continue masturbating her until she is completely spent and I feel her cock softening. When the last glob of cum trickles out of her magnificent member I slide up Jenna's body rubbing her cum into our skin. Jenna is now awake as I feast on her naturally large boobs earning me a plea for mercy as she is still coming down from her orgasms. I take pity on her and move up her body to face her. She takes my face in her hands and gives me a kiss.

"I... I have never... never had a dual orgasm before." Jenna tells me still catching her breath.

"Never?" I ask quite surprised.

"No. The few guys I've been with never touched my cock as most of them were... lacking in that department and consider touching it a bit gay." Jenna informs me. She takes another deep breath and continues, "most of the women I'm with gay, straight, or bi either make love to one or the other. Even Kendall never touched my pussy, she just sucked my cock, licked my balls, and rode me or had me take her. You'd think the bi-sexual girls would be more inclined to do both but most of them say if they wanted a guy they'd be with a guy and vice versa. So yes my darling Katherine... you are the very first lover to make love to me completely and give me a dual orgasm."

Hearing that gave me such pride that I kissed Jenna soundly. When I pulled away ending our kiss I looked her in the face, waited for her eyes to open, and told her, "I love you, Jenna Isabella Martinez. I know that we've only known one another for a short time, but I have never felt like this about anyone in my life. It's more than what you do to me... you made me want to get to know everything about you and I know I still have much more to learn but I want to. You made me want to be sexy for you which is something I have never done for anyone. With my looks... not to brag, I never had to try and entice anyone. But I wanted to look sexy for you."

I didn't notice as I was too busy baring my soul to her but when I look at her intently I see that Jenna is crying. She leans forward and places a soft, closed-mouth kiss on my lips. "I know how you feel. As I said earlier, I knew from the moment I first laid eyes on you I had to have you. I was willing to ruin my relationship with Kendall for just one time with you. However, as we spent more and more time together I wanted to spend less and less time with Kendall. Now that I have you I am never letting you go."

As if on cue my alarm goes off signaling that the food will be here shortly. I kiss Jenna and inform her I need to go wash up real quick so that I can go collect our dinner. Jenna swats my ass and says, "Hurry up then woman, your wo-man needs sustenance if you expect any more lovin'."

I laugh at how she impersonated the stereotypical shamanistic male of old. "Yes, puddin'," I say in response. I put a shower cap on as I do not want to wash my hair, I just need to rinse the overpowering smell of sex from my body. As I step under the spray and begin rinsing off my face I feel my amazonian lover wrap her arms around me. "As much as I don't really want to I thought I would rinse off and join you downstairs. We should eat at the table as we don't want to get crumbs in bed as I intend to keep you on your back quite a bit until I have to go to work."

"On my back?" I ask as I turn in her arms to allow the water to cascade down my back and rinse off the sweat.

"Indeed. Maybe if you're really, really, good I'll let you up to ride me." Jenna states. "But only if you're really good."

"Challenge accepted," I say before we kiss hotly under the water.

We actually shower with very little foreplay as time is ticking away. We get out at the same time and as we are drying off Jenna takes notice of her matching love mark on her neck.

"I see you branded me in my sleep," Jenna states, tilting her head to show me the mark I left.

"I wanted us to have matching love marks," I reply.

"Just as long as I am the only one that gets to give them to you." She states.

"Of that, you have nothing to worry about. I am yours and you are mine. Now let's go get ready for dinner." I take that moment to drop my towel and saunter out of the bathroom in a sexy manner. I see in the mirror that she is intently watching as I pop my hips and walk out like an exotic dancer on a runway. Jenna races after me as I grab my spare robe and run for the kitchen.

To Be Continued.

12