My Daughter's Wicked Wishes Ch. 01-04

Story Info
An epic tale of Birthday debauchery.
9.2k words
4.62
36.9k
82

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and, as such, does not reflect any actual events. Character resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed engaging in any sexual acts are over the age of eighteen. If depictions of any form of non- or semi-consensual sex offends or bothers you in any way, perhaps consider that the phrase "Reader Discretion Advised" may apply to you. The author does not condone any of his demented fantasies being played out in reality unless all parties involved are of legal age, sound mind and fully agreeable to the scenario beforehand. Please, remember it's just a story and try to not take it too seriously. Relax and enjoy the ride!)

Chapter One: Invitation to Temptation

"How many girls?"

"Just four of us," my daughter counted out the fingers of one hand. "Me, Dani, Becka and Lin."

"And how many days?"

"Just the weekend. They'll come over Friday night and head home Sunday after cake and ice cream." She clutched at my arm and fluttered the lashes of her big, blue eyes up at me, "please, daddy?"

"I dunno, Sarah," I replied hesitantly, ignoring the images of lingerie pillow fights floating up through my brain. "I took vacation days so I would be off during your birthday. What am I supposed to do all that time?"

"Anything you like! We'll keep ourselves busy and I promise we'll stay quiet and out of your way. You'll barely even know there's anyone here!"

"Somehow, I doubt that," I chuckled at her. No straight man could easily ignore one pretty, young girl, let alone a whole group of them. I was suddenly and acutely aware of just how long it had been since I'd been with my ex-wife and I struggled to keep my libido from poking a hole in my pants. "Besides, I wanted to spend some time with you this weekend. I mean, it is your birthday. Eighteen is a big year, honey. I might have had plans already. You ever think of that?"

"Oh, daddy," she smirked at me, "don't be silly. You see me all the time and we can make special birthday plans later if you want. I promise, we can spend next weekend together, just you and me. And if you get bored this weekend, I think it would be safe to join us sometimes if you can stand the girly gossip. We're mostly going to just hang out and watch some shows and stuff. You can skip the make-overs or whatever when we start getting too silly."

I looked at her solemnly "And it's just going to be the four of you? For the whole weekend?"

"That's what I said, isn't it?"

I raised a questioning eyebrow, "so, no boys?"

She rolled her eyes at me, turning pink with embarrassment, and shrieked, "daddy! No, no boys! Jeeze! You act like I'm thirteen or something."

"Sorry, honey," I took her hand and squeezed it, "it's just part of my dad training. I know you and your friends are good girls."

"So, it's ok? I can invite them over?" She was practically vibrating with anticipation as she pleaded with me.

I pursed my lips tightly, feigning indecision to watch her squirm for a moment longer, then relented with a broad smile, "sure, sweetie, you can have your friends over for a birthday weekend."

She clapped and bounced happily, drawing my attention to the perky, braless jiggle under her pink blouse. I was caught for a moment, distracted by the alluring display, then I quickly shook my head, trying to clear away the sudden, lewd thoughts burbling up from my inner teenager. I was perving on my own daughter! She looked far too much like her mother had at that age and the old, intimate memories sometimes caused my control to falter. Spending a weekend with a house full of hotties may be the stuff of many male fantasies, but I had to remind myself that I was lusting after my daughter's friends, not some random sorority sluts at a frat party. I hoped she hadn't seen me staring at her.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she giggled excitedly and threw her arms around my neck. "You're the best dad ever!"

"You're welcome," I pulled away from her gently, desperate to keep from accidentally brushing too much of my anatomy against her. I felt ashamed of myself for having inappropriate thoughts and her nubile body rubbing against me wasn't making things any easier. I cleared my throat to cover my embarrassment and said, "let them all know, then get yourself put together so we can make a trip to the store for drinks and snacks and stuff. I'll be in my room when you're ready to go."

She skipped away, her wheat-blonde ponytail wagging behind her, and flopped onto the sofa, thumbing merrily at the screen of her phone. I sighed silently and headed to my bathroom to splash some cold water on my face.

"What the hell is wrong with you," I demanded of my dripping reflection as I reached for a towel. "That's your daughter, man! I don't care how long it's been since your divorce; you don't look at your daughter's tits like that!" I roughly patted my face dry and hung the towel back on the hanger, then gave myself a stern look in the mirror, poking at my reflection's chest. "That is your little girl and those are her friends she's inviting over. They are coming over for your daughter's birthday party, not for your perverted fantasies. Your daughter's friends, your daughter's birthday. Remember that."

There was a knock on my bedroom door and Sarah's voice came from the other side, "I'm ready when you are, daddy."

"Ok, I'll be right out." I took a deep breath and held it for a moment, then exhaled. 'This is going to be a long weekend,' I thought as I moved to get my shoes.

Thankfully, she had put on a bra, as well as a hoodie since I had seen her last. The relatively shapeless, grey mass with the logo of a local college emblazoned across the front made it easier to forget that my little girl was rapidly blossoming into full-blown womanhood. I had been noticing it more and more often recently, it seemed. It had been hard not to notice her developing curves and maturing tastes over the last few years since she came to live with me after the divorce. Her mother and I had never taught her to be shy or ashamed of her body, so she felt comfortable walking to the kitchen for a drink in just her panties or watching an after-shower show wearing nothing but a towel. We were so comfortable being together, people sometimes thought we were husband and wife, not father and daughter. I had watched her hips grow slowly wider and boobs plump up from training bras to C-cups. I had taken her clothes shopping and helped her pick ever more revealing swimwear. Being family, we had naturally seen a lot of each other in that casual, occasional way that happens when living with other people.

"You okay, dad?"

I blinked rapidly, realizing that I had been lost in my brooding thoughts and had gotten into the car and started driving down the road entirely on autopilot. "Um, yeah, sure. I'm fine. Why?"

"You just look irritated." She turned the radio off and touched my arm, "is everything alright?"

"Do I? Sorry." I flashed her a quick, reassuring smile, "no, I was just thinking about the weekend; making a mental shopping list, wondering if you girls will need anything special...besides cake and ice cream, of course. Trying to figure out what I'm going to do with myself while you're with them."

Her expression was dubious, "are you sure that's it? That little vein by your temple was thumping. That usually only happens when you're upset or something's gone wrong." She leaned in conspiratorially, "you always tell me I can talk to you about anything. That goes both ways, you know."

I glanced over at her, unsure if I really should share my recent appreciation for her feminine charms. 'What if she has been hiding similar feelings,' I wondered. 'What if she could be interested in me as a man?' I opened my mouth to confess to her, but the words wouldn't come out through a sudden attack of conscience. My inner teenager might be raging with hormones and eager to fuck anything with a hole and a pulse, but I was a forty-year-old man and a father. I damned well knew better! I forced my wicked wants away. 'Wait! What am I thinking? This is my little Sarah! No,' I silently decided, 'that would just make for an awkward weekend and I don't want to spoil her good time. Maybe someday, if the chance presents itself and it seems like she wouldn't be grossed out by the idea, but I need to get ahold of myself before I do something stupid that I'll regret.'

"Hello? Earth to dad," she interrupted my reverie, "I can see you talking to yourself in there. Share. What's up?"

She wasn't going to be satisfied until I answered her, so perhaps it was easiest to give her a little bit of the truth. "I...I'm just...concerned about this weekend. I don't want to embarrass you in front of your friends or anything and it's...well, it's a little...um, how do I say this?"

"What?"

"Well, you know how your dad's a guy, right...," I started, meaningfully.

She looked really confused for a heartbeat, then understanding dawned and she hid her face in her hands. "Oh, my god!" She laughed and kicked her feet against the floorboards, rocking back and forth in her seat.

"Hey! Give me a break, here. I'm only human. It's been a long time since I've been around a woman other than you and I don't want your friends thinking your dad is some skeevy, old pervert."

"I'm sorry, dad," she peeked at me through her fingers, stifling her humor. "I never even thought of that."

"Forget it. I shouldn't have said anything. Now everything is going to be weird."

"No," she insisted, touching my arm. "No, everything isn't going to be weird, honest. I'm sorry. I should have had more consideration for you. I'll tell you what, since you're being such an awesome dad trying to be a gentleman and letting me have my friends over and stuff, I promise, I won't say anything to them about it and I'll pretend I don't see you looking. I mean, it's not like you're going to be making passes at them or anything."

"Don't worry about it, honey," I brushed her offer aside as I pulled into a parking spot in front of the store. "I'll stay in my room and I'll leave you and your friends alone. It won't be a problem. I wish I hadn't mentioned it."

She walked around the car to meet me and hooked her elbow with mine. "No. It's not fair for us to chase you away like that, and, besides, I want to do stuff with you this weekend. It is my birthday," she said, mocking my earlier words, "and eighteen is such a big year."

"Look, just drop it, please," I murmured as I grabbed a cart. "Let's just try to enjoy your birthday and pretend I didn't say anything, okay? What flavor ice cream do you want?"

"It's no big deal," she reassured me. "Trust me, my friends do not mind guys looking at them as long as they aren't staring and being creepy about it. I wouldn't be surprised if Dani flirts with you, she's a bit of an attention whore. You should see the pictures she posts online!"

"Sarah, please...," I began.

She interrupted, "you know, I've never really thought about it until now. It's been, what...nine years since you and mom broke up?"

"Ten," I corrected her. "So, what?"

"So, I can't remember you having had a single date in all that time."

"I have a career and a daughter to raise, thank you," I protested.

"Not twenty-four hours a day! It's not like you were home-schooling me or anything," she chastised. "And I've had a job since I turned sixteen, so you've had some time to yourself in there. We need to get you out of the house more!"

"What do you want me to do," I scoffed. "Go cruising for chicks at the bar?"

"Maybe. A naughty, little one-night-stand with a hottie milf might be just what you need."

My ears rang with disbelief at the words coming from my child. I stared at her for a moment, mouth agape, then clamped my jaws closed and pushed the cart ahead a little faster. "No," I said firmly through clenched teeth, "we are not discussing my love life at the supermarket."

She huffed a dry laugh, "what love life?"

"That's enough, Sarah!" I pulled the cart to a stop and tugged her around to look at me. "We are here to get stuff for your birthday party, not to critique my life choices. This is not the time or the place." I pulled two bags off the shelf next to us and shook them at her, "now, would you rather have nachos or potato chips or are we calling off the weekend?"

She looked frustrated for a moment, then gave a resigned shrug and pulled her phone out of her pocket. "Chips and dip will be fine," she responded flatly as she began to type.

"Please don't be like that, honey," I said as I placed several bags into the cart. "I'm sorry I snapped at you. I just don't want to discuss it right now, if you don't mind. I'd rather focus on this store trip and get us home so we can eat and get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow night is going to get here quickly, and I want to be at my best when your friends arrive. I need to do the laundry and run a vacuum through the house before then, too. Oh, and speaking of tomorrow night, what would you like me to make for dinner? Are any of them vegan or anything like that?"

"No. Let's just be lazy and order some pizzas," she gave me a quick, little smile to let me know I was forgiven, then went back to her phone. "That new place down on Parkwood is getting really good reviews online and I want to give it a try."

I clicked my tongue with faux irritation, "fine, we can order some boring, old pizza instead of making a delicious, home-cooked meal. And you still need to tell me what flavor ice cream you want."

Chapter Two: Charlie Meets the Angels

The front door swung wide and Sarah called out, "Dad! We're here!"

I snapped my laptop closed and got up to meet the gaggle of girls my daughter was ushering into our house. "Hello. Welcome. Come in, come in."

"This is my dad, Charles," she gestured towards me, then to each of the girls in turn as they entered and dropped their bags by the door. "Dad, these are my friends, Becka, Dani, and Lin."

A petite, ivory-skinned girl stepped forward and stuck out her hand fearlessly. She had stubby, copper-colored braids poking out behind her tiny, elven ears and a dark smattering of freckles littered across her upturned nose and plump, little cheeks. "Hi, I'm Becka," her pixyish voice squeaked brightly. She was wearing tight, black leggings and a plain, pink tee shirt and couldn't have been more than five feet in height, but something in her exuberant smile and bright, green eyes made her seem much larger.

I shook her hand briskly and motioned towards the sofa, "Nice to meet you, Becka. Please, have a seat, make yourself at home." I turned back to greet the next girl and my blindly extended hand knocked into a familiar, firm softness.

"Nice to meet you, too," she chuckled. "I'm Danielle, but my friends all call me Dani." This girl was nearly as tall as me, with a wide, soft mane of tight, black ringlets spilling down her back and big, glittering, hazel-brown eyes.

I snatched my hand back as if it were burnt, "I'm so sorry, Dani! I should have been paying closer attention to what I was doing!"

"That's alright," her rich, sultry accent replied. She swayed her shoulders slowly back and forth, displaying an impressive pair of milk chocolate double-D's wrapped inside her low-cut, sky-blue tank top, "they like the attention." She lewdly winked, then brushed past me to claim a seat, her loose, black skirt swishing at the outlines of her round backside.

"Five seconds here and she's already throwing herself at the only guy available," Sarah shook her head and laughed, then pushed the last girl forward.

The girl shoved her large, round glasses up along her flat nose and looked at me from behind her curtain-like fringe of black bangs. She was about the same size as my daughter, roughly halfway between the diminutive Becka and the statuesque Dani, and her baggy jeans and loose, chunky black sweater gave the impression of being hand-me-downs from an older brother. "It's very nice to meet you, Charles," her shy voice was almost a whisper and I had to strain to hear her over the other girls chatting behind me. "My name is Linda. Thank you very much for inviting me." She gave a quick, short bow, then offered her hand stiffly, the discomfort obvious in her almond-shaped, coffee-brown eyes.

"Nice to meet you as well," I replied and let go of her hand quickly. "Is Linda what you prefer to go by?"

"No, Lin will be fine. Thank you for asking," she gave another curt bow, avoiding my gaze and shuffled off to join the group.

I rubbed my hands together, mentally preparing myself to play host, then moved towards the kitchen. "Would anyone like a drink? And, please, everyone, call me Chuck. Charles is so formal."

"Or dad," Sarah piped up. "Most of my friends wind up calling him that. I'm sure he's used to it by now."

Dani's plum-stained lips twisted into a wry, flirtatious smile, "I wouldn't mind calling him 'daddy'."

My daughter's tone was shocked as she backhanded Dani's arm, "what the hell?"

Becka rolled her eyes and shook her head, "is that all you can think about?"

"It's not my fault her dad's cute," Dani replied with a haughty shrug and turned to wink at me again.

"I'd like some water, please," Lin murmured.

"Are you sure? We have iced tea, cola, orange juice...," I offered.

"I'll take some orange juice," Dani requested, "and it would be great if you could splash a little vodka in it."

"Uh, vodka?" I hesitated with the refrigerator door open and looked to Sarah for help.

"Honestly, Dani," Lin's quiet voice was icy, "you're being very rude."

"Yeah," Becka agreed, "we just got here. Could you relax a little?"

"Shit, honey, what do you think I'm trying to do?" Dani leaned back into the couch with a smirk, "it's the weekend. I'm with my squad. It's time to take my hair down, put my feet up and get my drink on."

I set the bottle of juice on the counter and reached to retrieve glasses from a cabinet. "Sarah, sweetie, I didn't know any of your friends were old enough to drink."

"They aren't," she insisted. "Dani is only nineteen."

"Oh, come on! It's your birthday party," Dani challenged with a playful shimmy of her ample torso, "so let's party!"

My daughter folded her arms across her chest, "Well, we don't have any vodka, so I guess you'll just have to deal with plain O.J."

"Um, actually...," I interrupted sheepishly.

"Daddy!"

"Look, Dani's right," I said, "it is your birthday party."

Dani smiled smugly, "thanks, Chuck. I knew I liked you for a reason."

I cut Sarah off before she could protest further, "look, you girls are in for the night, right? No plans to go anywhere?" They gave each other questioning looks, then shrugged and nodded in general agreement. "Right. So, as long as you promise you won't get stupid drunk and puke all over the bathroom or trash the house, we're fine. No fights, keep the music down, don't get the cops called on us and I think we can all just be like 'don't ask, don't tell', you know what I mean?"

"That's what I'm talking about," Dani agreed. "I don't wanna get wasted, just...comfortable."

"Your dad's pretty cool," Becka beamed at Sarah. "My dad would want us all in bed by nine o'clock sharp after a complete, nutritious dinner and some wholesome television programming. He's like some kind of ancient relic!"

"You should be grateful for his strictness," Lin stated. "You said yourself, you never would have placed second in State last year without him pushing you."

"Fucking constant workouts and diets and memorizing those stupid floor routines," Becka groused.

"Yeah, but you looked really good doing it. I always envied your makeup and the glittery costumes," Sarah smiled encouragement.

"And it earned you that huge scholarship," Lin added.

Dani nodded and nudged Becka's shoulder, "and guys love a gymnast. I bet your boyfriend, Nate, can fold you up real good. Like some kinda pocket pussy, am I right?"