My Daughter's Wicked Wishes Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I accepted the towel she handed me and stood in the tub watching as she toweled herself dry, her hands vigorously rubbing the cloth around all of her bouncy, dripping curves. She bent forward, placed the towel at the back of her head and with a deft movement, stood and twisted her hair up into a turban-like pile of fabric, then sauntered off into my bedroom. I stepped onto the bathroom rug and began drying myself quickly. "Fuck me! How is it that girls can be so damned sexy doing the most basic of things?"

"Sorry, I didn't hear that," she said from the other room. "What did you say?"

"Just wondering how you girls manage to look so hot doing normal, everyday stuff. You're not even doing anything special, but, damn...I could watch you do nothing special all day long!" I carefully hung the towel up to dry, then bent to gather her clothes up into my arms.

"Like what?"

"Like when you're just quietly reading or putting on makeup or drying off after a shower, or...," I stopped, stunned by the glorious vision of her on my bed, lounging on her belly in a puddle of lamplight, her sinewy back bopping in time to an unheard beat, her bent knees causing her feet to idly kick at the air and the dark, welcoming slit between her thighs promising sweet delights. I dropped the pile of her possessions to the floor and climbed up behind her, "or when you're just lying in bed waiting to get fucked."

She chuckled and rolled over, beckoning me with a crooked finger, "Oh, I don't like to be kept waiting." She curled up with her legs wrapped around my waist, grabbed the back of my head and mashed my face into her cleavage.

I allowed myself to be lovingly smothered by her insistent caresses for a while, then I gently pried myself free and began kissing and nibbling my way down her torso. She moaned and writhed underneath me, eager to feel me touching her most tender spots. I tickled lower down her stomach, flicking my tongue and stroking my fingers across her soft skin until I had made my way to her furry, black mound. I rubbed my stubbled cheeks against the delicate skin on the inside of her thighs and kissed at the outer edges of her sex.

Dani whimpered cutely and reached down to spread her thick, dark lips open, revealing the slick, rosy pink within. "Don't tease me, daddy."

I dipped my tongue straight into her gooey, little hole, then licked upwards to latch my mouth onto her tiny button, making her groan with delight. Sarah's mom always had this weird hang-up about me licking where she peed from, so it had been forever since I had last tasted a sweet, juicy pussy and I smashed my face into this one like a starving man at a pie-eating contest.

"That's it," she moaned. "Do you like how my pussy tastes?"

"Mmm-hmm," I nodded with my mouth fastened firmly to her clit. I flexed and swirled my tongue against her as I sucked hard and it wasn't long before she was gripping at fistfuls of my sheets with her hips bucking up off the bed and thighs clenched around my ears.

She writhed hard against the mattress and cried out, "fuck! You're gonna make me cum!"

I stretched my arm up and clamped my hand over her mouth, hoping her noises weren't attracting any unwanted attention. It sounded like she wasn't the sort to hold back when she was in the throes of passion and her climax was fast approaching. She gripped my wrist and groaned as loud as the makeshift gag would allow, pressing her pussy to my face, her body tense and quivering as she neared the precipice, then she started shaking and twitching as the intense pleasure washed over her. She bit my palm and shrieked into my hand as she came. Her delicious, orgasmic nectar gushed out of her, smearing across my lips and dripping from my chin like ambrosia as I lapped it up hungrily.

She tugged at my ears as ticklish aftershocks rippled through her body and she encouraged me to crawl on top of her. "Shit, that was good," she said as she puckered up for a creamy kiss, then she reached between us and groped for my rod. "Now I need you inside me."

I pushed her knees up and shuffled closer, letting her guide me into place, then flexed my hips forward and eased the thick head of my cock into her. I inhaled sharply as her velvety grip enveloped me like a pot of warm honey, "your pussy's so tight, baby." I pushed again and felt something give as I shoved a little deeper.

She gasped and jerked her hips, putting her hands against my lower belly to hold me back, "go slow, now. You could hurt me with that big dick of yours."

I pulled out of her and grabbed my cock to slap it against her meaty, pink pearl several times, then I angled myself down to push back into her. She moaned and grabbed at my hips, hanging on for the ride to come. I withdrew to smear her cream along her slit and entered her again, feeling for that moment when her internal defenses would loosen and let me slip further in.

She spread her legs wide and reached around to grip my ass, digging her nails into my flesh as she pulled me deeper, "that's right, daddy. Nice and easy, just like that."

"You are so beautiful," I sighed and leaned down to kiss her, letting my weight press her into the bed. As our lips met, her resistance slowly melted away from the heat of our carnal friction. I could feel her relax as she gave herself over to the sensations in her body and my hard rod sunk deeper into her willing softness. "Is that better?"

"Fuck, yes," she breathed as I began to move on top of her. "I've been wanting this all day!"

I built to an easy, moderate rhythm, watching her tits bounce in time on her chest as I humped. Her squishy, little pussy was drooling its slick juices all over my dick letting me glide easily in and out of her as my hips rocked back and forth. A long-forgotten aroma of arousal filled the air around us and I inhaled its heady goodness like a drug, intoxicated by the musky smell of our sex.

"Harder, daddy," she demanded and smacked my ass. "Give it to me."

'Yeah, give it to her,' my inner teenager taunted me, urging me to remember how I used to fuck when I was this girl's age. I yanked her down the bed towards me and adjusted my position so I could get a better angle at her, then I shoved hard, driving the last couple of inches into her. I desperately wanted to feel her wrapped around my full length and I grunted with the force of my efforts.

She yelped with surprise and threw her head back against the pillows. "Whoa," she tried to wriggle up the bed away from me, but I held her pinned too tightly in place, "I don't know if I can take all that dick, daddy!"

Her repeated use of that word was pushing me quickly to the edge. Every time she called me 'daddy', a vision of my Sarah's sweet face twisted by the agony of ecstasy would flash in place of Dani's and my cock would throb with desire. My pelvis battered against her sopping cunt and my balls slapped against her asshole as I fucked her faster. It had been too many years and my sexual stamina these days wasn't quite the same as when I was younger. I could feel my orgasm rapidly approaching and I struggled to hold back as long as I could to give this college cutie a memorable experience that would leave her wanting more.

"Shit, shit, shit," she gibbered, tossing her head from side to side as she fought to hold herself together under the brunt of my frontal assault. "I can't! Oh...fuck...too much!"

I was too far gone to hold back now, and I hammered into her with short, deep strokes, grinding myself hard into her center as my pleasure built. My face was dripping sweat and I grunted with exertion as I felt years of pent up needs rushing through me. I needed to fuck this nubile pussy deep and hard. I needed to leave her sore, smiling and pumped full of my seed. I grabbed her legs and pressed her knees back towards the mattress, rutting like an insatiable wild beast.

"Oh, god! Oh, fuck!" Her shrieks were getting louder and louder as I prodded into her over and over. She held her hands up uselessly between us, trying in vain to hold me at bay as I pounded away, "so deep!"

I fell on top of her and mashed my lips to hers as I felt the familiar twitching start. Her muted, anguished cries gushed from her tongue-filled mouth and she shivered and shook against me as her own orgasm washed over her. My long-retained load of semen rocketed out of me, soaking her insides with what seemed like gallons and gallons of cum. She whimpered and mewled and bucked her hips up at me, taking every drop I could give her as my steely cock throbbed and pulsed within her gooey grip until my jizz was oozing out of her cunt into a thick, milky puddle under her ass.

She purred and pouted as I eased out of her and rolled to the side to lay down. She lay there for a while, writhing in place and rubbing at her body as her lusty sensations subsided. Her hands fanned at her face as she worked to catch her breath, then she snuggled up against my arm and threw her leg over mine. "I don't think I'll be able to sit right for a week after that. That was deep as fuck!"

"Sorry, I got a little carried away..."

"Don't be," she laid her head on my chest and rubbed against me like a kitten, "I loved it. Sometimes you just gotta take that pussy, you know? Show it who's boss."

I laughed, "yeah, I guess sometimes you do."

"And I can't wait until next time," she looked up at me with a broad smile. "I get the feeling you can last a whole lot longer than that and I want see what you can really do."

"Next time? Yes, ma'am! You know where I live," I enthused. "You are welcome over any time. But, now, you should probably be getting to your own bed before anyone starts to wonder where you are."

"I will in a minute," she pouted. "I told them I would be in the shower for a while and I want some more cuddles."

I held her close and we made out for a while longer before she finally got up and gathered her things, then I walked her to the door, getting one last hug and kiss before she left. "Goodnight, Dani."

"See you in the morning...daddy."

As I lay in bed, twisting myself to avoid the wet spot, looking up at the ceiling and replaying the highlight reel of my recent rendezvous in my mental theater, I wondered if I would be able to get more time with Dani this weekend. 'I hope it won't be an issue with my daughter when I tell her. And I hope Dani isn't the sort of girl to kiss and tell, Sarah needs to hear it from me.' I sighed and shook my head, then chuckled, irritated with myself for letting my inner teenager run amok, but thrilled that I had taken a chance that had paid off. 'That may have been a mistake,' I thought, rolling over and tugging the blanket up, 'but it sure was a fun mistake.'