My Daughter's Wicked Wishes Ch. 09-11

Story Info
Penultimate portion of an epic tale of Birthday debauchery.
8.9k words
4.7
15.7k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and, as such, does not reflect any actual events. Character resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed engaging in any sexual acts are over the age of eighteen. If depictions of any form of non- or semi-consensual sex offends or bothers you in any way, perhaps consider that the phrase "Reader Discretion Advised" may apply to you. The author does not condone any of his demented fantasies being played out in reality unless all parties involved are of legal age, sound mind and fully agreeable to the scenario beforehand. Please, remember it's just a story and try to not take it too seriously. Relax and enjoy the ride!)

Chapter Nine: Unfinished Business

The storm raged on through the night. We watched a few episodes of the Under-Slayers and tried to enjoy ourselves, but the incident with Nate had put everyone on edge and it seemed the rain was dampening more than just the sidewalks. Becka soon wandered off to bed and Sarah followed shortly thereafter, leaving me to help Dani and Lin unfold the couch.

"Becka's ex is such a dickhead," Dani grumped as she smoothed the fitted sheet into place. "Spoiled all my time snuggling up with daddy."

"It's been a long day," I said. "Get a good night's sleep and everything will look better in the morning."

A bright flash of lightning and loud crack of thunder made Lin yelp and she cowered against me like a scared puppy. "I hate big storms," she whimpered quietly into my chest.

Dani snickered, "don't be such a baby. It's just some rain."

Lin frowned silently and plopped onto the bed, grabbing a pillow and hugging it tightly to her.

"What's wrong, Lin? Dani's right," I offered gently, sitting down beside her. "It's just a little weather, no big deal."

"You're right. It's nothing. I'm just being dumb," she murmured dejectedly.

I smiled and gently stroked at her arm. "You really shouldn't be so hard on yourself all the time. It's ok to have stupid human feelings...even if you're a super villain."

Lin huffed a half-laugh and a single tear broke free of her control to stream down her pale cheek. "Big storms have always scared me, ever since I was a little girl. The loud booms and the flashes of light and the rushing wind knocking everything around. Feels like the world is coming to an end. My mom told me when I was a little over a year old, a hurricane destroyed our family farm. Her father died getting us all into the storm shelter. I was way too young to remember, but that's why we moved to the states. I guess a little of it stuck with me."

"Jesus," Dani breathed, "I'm sorry, Lin. I didn't know."

"It's alright. It was all a series of freak accidents and I know this area doesn't really have weather like that, but...," she jumped and shrieked as another round of lightning and thunder burst like artillery shells outside. "I hate big storms!"

"You just need some distraction," Dani suggested, sidling up behind Lin. She put a hand on her friend's shoulder, "something to take your mind off of all the lights and noise."

Lin shrugged. "Yeah? I guess so."

"No, she's right." I encouraged Dani to continue, "what did you have in mind?"

"I don't know. When I was a kid, we'd get a flashlight and tell each other ghost stories during storms, but I don't think Lin wants to be scared more." Dani considered for a moment, then said, "maybe a game?"

"Or we could just do regular stories," I offered. "Did Sarah ever tell you about the trip we took to the Grand Canyon when she was a kid? We almost drowned whitewater rafting, she broke her arm trying to get on the donkey for the ride to the bottom and her mom got stung by a scorpion and spent the night in a hospital bed. And then I let her talk me into trying a bungie jump! It was a crazy week."

Lin shrugged again and mumbled, "or we could have a threesome."

I blinked blankly several times; certain I had heard her incorrectly. My inner teenager perked up instantly like a dog at the sound of his food being poured.

Dani looked incredulous, "say what, now?"

"Nothing. Never mind," Lin said, clutching the pillow tighter.

"Uh-uh, I don't think so," Dani shook her head. "Sorry, Lin, but you don't get to say, 'let's have a threesome' and then 'never mind' like that. What the hell?"

"Well, it's how I usually distract myself," Lin explained, slightly embarrassed. "I get a toy or two and have some fun until the weather clears up or I pass out. That's the other reason I hate big storms. They make me super horny."

Dani rolled her eyes with a chuckle, "girl, you crazy."

Lin grimaced an annoyed agreement and grumbled into the pillow, "I know."

"I ain't never been with a girl, or in a threesome. I'm used to it being just me and my man, and I'm not too good at sharing," Dani said with a pensive look. "I wouldn't know what to do."

"Don't worry about it. We can just chat like you said."

"Sex would be fun, though," she bit her lip and winked at me. "I want some dick, I'm just not sure about all of us at once. You up for taking turns, daddy? Think you could finish twice like that?"

I glanced back and forth between the girls, hoping the moment wouldn't slip away, but not wanting to speak up and ruin my chances to score with both of them. I knew how easily a good time could slip away because a guy didn't know to shut the hell up. I didn't know how I could choose which one would get to go first or how to console the one who had to wait. 'How do I keep getting blindsided like this?' I hesitantly slid my hand over to Lin's leg and started gently stroking at her thigh, trying to indicate my desire without seeming too eager. I used my other hand to rub on Dani's arm, trying to draw her in. "We could give it a try...," I began.

Lin moaned softly and leaned back against her friend, responding to my caresses. She looked pleadingly at Dani for a moment, then closed her eyes and pursed her quivering lips, offering a silent invitation to join in.

Dani frowned uncertainly and shied away, "I don't know about this. I ain't gay."

"Well, then," I beckoned to her, "come here and kiss me instead."

Her frown changed into a broad smile, "I think I can do that." She moved around Lin on her hands and knees and pressed her lips firmly to mine.

Lin slid closer and began nibbling at my neck hungrily, moaning softly under her breath, "mmm, yes."

I had never had the attentions of two women on me at once before, and my body was reacting firmly to their touches. I reached out to grab a handful of Lin's plump ass as my tongue wrestled with Dani's and a small part of me both dreaded and hoped that Becka would wander out and catch us all enjoying this lusty embrace...or even worse, my little Sarah. Would she be upset and disgusted...try to shame us for this libidinous behavior? Or would she find herself overwhelmed and aroused...drawn in to joining the carnal fray? Thankfully the storm should cover our noises as we had our fun. I pushed aside these idle fantasies and focused on the very real women on the bed with me.

Lin pulled my shirt over my head and Dani crawled off the bed to tug at my pants. I was quickly made naked and pushed to lie back, my rock-hard cock standing stiff and proud like a flagstaff. Dani began slowly running her fingers up and down my thick, turgid shaft, eagerly licking her lips in anticipation of tasting the meaty treat in her hand. Lin shouldered her way in next to Dani and after some meaningful glances and jostling for position, they both looked up at me, grinning gleefully.

Dani giggled, "You're so hard!"

"Let me have a go," Lin breathed excitedly and reached for my dick. She gripped it by the base and kissed the tip, making me twitch against her lips. "Mmmmm, I love how big it is," she groaned, tugging on my stiff pole with both hands.

"Yeah, and thick, too," Dani agreed, taking her chance to grip my cock lovingly.

They took turns, passing my rod back and forth like a bong, each girl leaning in to get her tokes. There was an air of competition between them, both eager to show who had the better technique. Dani bobbed her head up and down, her tongue twisting and wriggling against the underside of my throbbing shaft with an easy, practiced rhythm. Lin sucked with fervor and enthusiasm, trying to swallow me whole, determined get my cock further down her throat with each go and finesse be damned.

It took everything I had to hold back from shooting my wad all over their pretty little faces. The way they'd look up at me, pleased with their performance, watching my reactions as my cock slid in and out of their sloppy mouths...it was driving me crazy. 'Hold back, Chuck. Don't want the fun to end too soon!'

Dani held Lin's hair out of the way and pushed against the back of her head, "you like that? You like having two girls suck your dick?"

"God, yes! You two are amazing!"

They traded places and Lin groped at Dani's soft tits, tweaking her nipples while kissing at the side of her neck. "So sexy," Lin moaned as she rubbed her own plump boobs against her friend's back while Dani slurped at my rod.

"Mmm, you taste so good, daddy," Dani cooed happily.

Lin agreed as she grabbed my dick and slowly stroked the spit-covered shaft, "I love the way it jumps and pulses in my mouth. Gets me so horny feeling how excited he is."

"Well, I've got a tongue, too, if one of you wants the favor returned," I offered, beckoning with a crooked finger.

"Yes, please," Lin nodded and crawled up the bed to straddle my face.

Dani threw one leg over my hips and rubbed the head of my dick against her sopping wet slit, "I've got what I want right here." I felt her weight settle onto me as she sat on my cock, carefully working my length into her pussy. A low groan escaped her lips as she began to ride me, rocking her hips back and forth with determined insistence. "I can feel every inch of you inside me," she murmured, her hand against her lower belly.

Lin moaned as she sat on my face, grinding her pussy into my mouth. "That's so sexy, watching you ride him like that."

Having Lin smothering me with her juicy cunt was exactly the sort of distraction I needed to stave off my own orgasm as Dani frantically bounced on my dong. I focused my attention on Lin's tasty little slit, eagerly sucking at her hot button as I spread her ass-cheeks wide. The girls moved up and down in turn, riding me like a human see-saw.

"Mmm, yes," Lin groaned, gripping Dani's shoulders for support. She rocked her hips faster and faster as her sloppy juices dribbled down my chin.

"Harder," Dani demanded, her cunt slapping against me. "I need it, daddy! That big dick of yours is gonna make me cum."

Lin groped her friend's tits, pinching their dark nipples between her fingers and murmuring encouragement, "yeah, ride him faster. Cum all over him." She reached further down and slipped her hand between our grinding flesh to rub at her friend's clit, "let me help you."

Dani gripped Lin's wrist, trying to protest, "oh, no...you can't...please...don't...stop...oh, god!" It was no use. Lin wasn't letting go and the sensations were too good. She leaned back and frantically bounced against me, panting and groaning as she rode me like a galloping horse. I could feel her getting softer and sloppier as I slid in and out of her cunt and her breathing was fast and ragged as she neared release. Lin's fingers strummed at Dani's swollen clit in a blur of motion. "Oh, god! Don't stop...don't stop! Oh, daddy...I'm cummi-i-ing!" Dani's sopping wet cunt clamped down around my stiff rod as her orgasm spasmed through her body. Her tightness squeezed so hard, my dick popped out and a fountain of juice sprayed over me as her legs twitched and shivered. Lin didn't let up at all, she just followed her friend down onto the bed, rubbing Dani's sopping wet slit and kissing all over her tits and neck as gush after gush of creamy liquid jetted across the bed from her quivering box.

They gripped each other for several long moments until Dani's rapture faded, then Lin grinned, "that was awesome! I've always wondered if squirting was real." She brought her soaked hand up and licked it sensuously. "Want a taste?"

Dani took her offer and sucked at one finger before pulling Lin closer for a long, passionate kiss. "I might have to reconsider my stance on being with another woman," she chuckled, playing with a lock of Lin's hair. "That was pretty intense. I've never cum like that before."

"Any time," Lin agreed, with a gentle squeeze of her friend's breast. "Just let me know when you'd like to hook up, I'd love to do it with you again."

"Girl, you a freak," Dani laughed. "I know a few boys who would love to meet you."

Lin shrugged, "meh. Finding boys is no big deal. Finding a girl...that's a little more interesting. Never gave it much thought before, but I'm definitely thinking about it now."

"Um, speaking of boys," I interrupted, my swollen manhood flexing for attention like an eager puppy, "we're not done, are we? I was kind of enjoying that."

"I think I am," Dani said, climbing to her feet. "That was plenty for me. Another one of those orgasms tonight might kill me, so I'm going to take a nice, long shower, then get some sleep." She leaned in for a long kiss and gently tugged at my aching hard-on. "You two have fun, daddy. I'll get more next time."

Lin grabbed something from her bag, then beckoned me up the hallway, "let's go to your room. You owe me a creampie and I am collecting right now. I don't care what happens, even if Sarah walks in on us, we are going to finish this time." She closed the door once I entered and put her hands behind her back as I sat on my bed.

"What have you got back there?"

"You'll see," she said as she looked at the ceiling and wriggled her hips. There was some face-twisting effort, then she joined me on the bed and pressed her lips to mine. After several lingering minutes of fierce kissing and rough groping, she pulled me over on top of her and used my cock like a handle to guide me into place between her legs. A large, pink gem twinkled in the lamp light from between the hemispheres of her ass cheeks.

"That's hot," I said, running my fingers across her flesh and over her anal toy. I pressed my hardness against her soft, drooling pussy, spreading her meaty lips and prodding at her opening with the tip of my dick. A bit of slippery rubbing along her hot slit, then a little push, almost sliding properly inside her, and I'd yank it away again to smack gently on her tiny clit. Over and over, I stuck just the head inside and pulled it out again until her crimson arousal was gaping with enflamed readiness. "You're so wet, Lin."

She rolled her eyes and groaned, "stop teasing me and put it in already. I need you inside me, daddy. Now!" Her legs wrapped around me and pulled me into her willing depths, her warm, greedy cunt gobbling up the full length of my rod. She threw her head back against the pillow, "yes, nice and deep."

Our bodies slapped together, her ass cheeks bouncing off my pelvis, like the desperate coupling of two insatiable animals. My hips rocked back and forth in a blur of motion, thrusting into her over and over. She met my every move and urged me to go harder with every gasp and moan spilling past her lolling tongue.

I shoved hard against her, relishing in the rare treat of feeling a tight pussy easily gripping the base of my cock. The slippery friction was quickly becoming too much to handle as we moved against each other. "I can't hold back. I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes, give it to me!" She spread herself wide, "fill me up, daddy!"

My cock jumped and I felt her pussy clamp down around me like a vice, her muscle contractions milking the cum out of my balls as I prodded at her center. I groaned and shoved into her as hard as I could, enjoying the ecstasy of the moment while jizz fountained out of my spasming dong.

Her fingers strummed at her clit as she held me in place with the heel of one foot, riding the cresting wave of her own orgasm. The twitches and convulsions eased as her pleasure subsided and she fell back, trying to catch her breath. "Fuck, I love feeling that inside me when a man cums. The way you swell up and get super hard right at the end...poking extra deep trying to get your seed all the way inside...and then that pulsing and throbbing...," she sighed happily. "Toys do not do that, even the ones made to squirt stuff out. In my experience, that's one thing men have going for them. Nothing hits that spot in there quite the same way."

I curled up behind her, cupping one massive boob in my hand, and kissed at her neck, "if you ever need my help again, just let me know. I'm happy to help scratch that itch."

"Oh, I will," she said and cuddled back against me. "Definitely. You're just the right size and way too much fun to not want another go. I'm glad you fucked Dani the other night."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if you hadn't, I wouldn't have heard you and asked her about it and I would have never known how...good you are." She wiggled her butt and held me close, "we're going to have lots of fun, if that's ok."

I told her, "I think we can arrange something. Maybe Dani will join us again, too."

"I'm up for it if she is." Lin covered a yawn with on hand, then said, "but right now I just want a nap."

"You're going to sleep with that in?"

"It'll be fine for an hour," she said and yawned again. Now, hush, senpai."

Chapter Ten: Enough is Enough

"Da-a-a-ad!" My daughter's panicked shriek jolted me instantly awake.

I threw my blanket back and rolled out of bed, then hopped up the hall, stuffing my legs into some sweatpants, and asked, "what happened? What's the matter?"

Sarah pointed to the back door. "Becka went outside and he grabbed her!"

Lin sat up from the sofa bed and gasped, "Who? Nate?"

"What the fuck," Dani growled. "I knew I should have beaten that punk down when I had the chance."

Three quick strides to jog across the kitchen and the girls were flooding out behind me as I frantically scanned our back yard. There was no sign of them anywhere. "Becka," I called out, trotting to the corner of the house, trying to ignore the fear and anger welling up inside me. "Why would she go outside this early?"

"She does her morning exercise outside all the time," Sarah said. "There was no reason to think Nate would go insane and try to kidnap her!"

"Damn it, Nate," Becka's shrill, angry voice sounded from somewhere ahead, "put me d..." Her words cut off suddenly.

Nate yowled in pain, then snarled, "you're gonna pay for that, bitch. Now, quit fighting with me and get in the fucking car!"

I stormed down to the sidewalk to confront him, not believing what I was seeing. Nate was wrestling this tiny, struggling girl into the backseat of a running SUV with his hand over her mouth and blood dripping from his fingers. He looked haggard and drawn, as though he hadn't slept for a few days while crawling through bushes. "Let her go," I barked.

"Fuck you," he answered defiantly, with a boozy slur to his words. "I don't know what she's been telling you, but she's mine and I'm taking her back."

Dani circled to my right to flank him, her hands up, ready to fight. "She isn't your property, you psycho!"

Lin thumbed at her phone, "I'm calling the cops."

"Call the army if you want," he said with a deranged laugh. "I don't care anymore. I know I can make her see reason if she'll listen to me. I just need to be given a chance to show her how much I love her."

"This is how you show someone you love them? By hurting them and forcing them into a car?" I inched closer, looking for an opening to break his hold on her. "And where are you going to run to? The cops are on their way. We know your license plate number and what your car looks like. Why can't you just let it go and find someone else?"