My Daughter's Wicked Wishes Ch. 09-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded frantically as she silently urged me onward. Her hips rocked upwards against my stroking hand and she groaned softly, enjoying my attentions. "Yes, Chuck," she whispered into my ear, "touch me more. It feels so good!"

My fingers slipped lower and rubbed against her drooling little hole, teasing at the opening and coating my digits with her slick juices. "You're very wet," I murmured. "That's good. It's easier to slip something inside when you're enjoying it." I pressed my entire palm against her vulva, letting my fingertip prod at her entrance as she moved her body with my motions. My tongue latched onto one nipple and I alternated between the stroking of my fingers and the suckling of my mouth, working the tandem rhythms into an easy, measured tempo.

"Even touching myself isn't like this!" Her eyes fluttered closed and she played with my hair, "it's so much better the way you do it."

I nibbled my way up her chest and throat, then pressed my lips firmly to hers as her body writhed underneath me. She clutched the back of my neck and returned my kisses with frantic intensity, the breath from her nose hot against my cheek. Her tiny pussy was getting softer and wetter, and I could feel her tight little hole gaping open and closed, wanting to pull my finger in. A small adjustment and it was the girth of my manhood sliding against her as we embraced. I raised myself up on one hand and angled my rock-hard cock into her with the other. "Ready?"

She smiled nervously up at me and nodded.

I prodded at her entrance, working the head of my cock around until I felt the tip slip into her, then I let my weight slowly settle onto her. It was like trying to poke a hole through a balloon as I rocked my hips back and forth trying to get the entire helmet properly inside. One hard push, then a second as my dick almost bent from the pressure, and with the third, something finally gave and I felt her silken tunnel quiver and clench around me.

Becka sucked in air through her teeth. "Ow, ow...take it out," she said as she put her hands against my stomach to hold me back.

"Do we need to quit," I asked as I pulled out of her.

She took a few seconds to gather herself before speaking. "No," she shook her head, then deliberately gripped the sheets to either side of her. "I'll be fine. There's no turning back now. Just do it."

I eased my cock carefully into her again, then leaned down for a kiss. She slowly relaxed as we made out and soon I felt her hips beginning to move under me as her fingers ran lightly up and down my spine. A few more moments and I started meeting her movements, grinding the head of my dick into her like a mortar into a pestle. Her marble thighs flexed around my waist as her excitement mounted and her vice-like grip loosened some, allowing me to actually slide back and forth within her sex.

"That's better," she groaned as she held me close.

I watched the tranquil pleasure in her eyes. She was really beginning to enjoy my motions as I tenderly slipped in and out of her. I pulled her to me and pushed to the depth she had become comfortable with, then I rocked back and pushed harder to sink a few inches deeper. Her eyes grew wide and she sucked in air harshly again as her expression changed from easy enjoyment to ecstatic shock. Her hips bucked and twitched as I pulled away, my aching cock throbbing in the air between us. "I'm sorry. Was that too much? Did it hurt?"

She put a hand to her lower stomach and sat up, exhaling sharply. "I'm not sure," she breathed as she prodded at her belly. "Sort of, but not really. I don't know how to describe it. You, like, pressed a spot super deep and it kinda hurt but in a weird, feel-good sort of way, like rubbing on a bruise. I could really feel it in there, like you were poking at my stomach or something."

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah." She took a second, trying to slow her breathing and recover herself, then laid back with an uneasy grin and pulled her legs up, "do it again."

"I've got a better idea," I said with a sly smirk, "why don't you get on top? That way you can control how deep you want it."

We traded places and she straddled my pelvis, then reached between us to grab my shaft. A bit of awkward rubbing adjustment to find the right angle and her tight pussy welcomed me home with an unexpected gulp. She gasped as it shoved into her, then rolled her eyes and settled onto my hard-on with a wiggle and a sigh. "Now that I've gotten over the initial shock of that first time, it's actually pretty nice feeling that moment when it suddenly pops inside. I mean, it hurts, but...," she shrugged and continued to gently ride me.

"Your body likes what it likes," I said, folding my hands behind my head so I could watch this petite, powerful beauty struggle with her conflicting sensations. "Try not to think about it too much."

She shuffled her knees into a more comfortable position and quickly found a hip motion she could repeat easily. "It really is exercise, isn't it? This could be a great lower body workout."

"Absolutely," I agreed. "Sitting like that can work your glutes and lower abs. Get your feet under you and you can do short squats for your thighs and calves."

"Also, any time you're moving and sweating, it can be cardio and endurance training. My heartrate is way up. I've really been missing out."

I reached up to stroke her cheek, "I'm glad I could teach you. You should enjoy sex, not dread it."

"I'm glad it was you, too. Nate would have ruined everything." She put her hands on my chest and leaned into her actions, working my thickness further into her with each bounce. The expression on her face was both dogged and lusty as she focused on her attempts to get my full length inside her, a slight pause at the bottom of every stroke as she pushed a little deeper. "It's so big," she panted as sweat ran down her flushed face. "How do other girls manage it?"

"It's you're first time, Becka. You have nothing to prove."

This seemed to push her even harder as she grunted and strained. "No! I know...I can...do it," she said, exhaling harshly with every upstroke, fiercely determined to win. She threw her head back and shoved with all her might, rocking her slim hips quickly back and forth. Her tight muscles flexed and squeezed around me, an impenetrable knob of flesh holding me at bay, then something shifted, the angle changed, and a final inch sank into her spasming depths. "Oh! Oh, god" she exclaimed as her legs twitched and jerked, her orgasm taking her by surprise.

I wrapped my hands around her narrow waist, fighting to keep her pussy from squeezing me out, "yes, cum all over my cock." I rolled us over, keeping myself buried to the hilt, and started thrusting rapidly into her.

"More," she purred as the sensations washed over her. She held her knees wide, riding the waves of pleasure, "right there...don't stop!"

"That's it, Becka," I encouraged her roughly. "Take it all. Make me cum."

"Yes," she agreed frantically, pulling her legs behind her head. "Give it to me. Make me a woman!"

I thumbed at her clit as I fucked her deeply, relishing every moment of this rare experience. Lewd slapping noises mixed with her erotic moans as I used her like a living sex doll; so small and tight, yet so soft and slippery. I could feel the point of no return approaching like a herd of stampeding beasts and I gave myself over to the primordial pleasures, grunting with the rutting efforts. An orgasmic tidal wave flooded the Aqueduct of Sylvius and a viscous magma gout erupted into her hidden cavern.

"Oh, oh, oh," she barked in time with my pulsing spasms. She clutched the sheets tightly and writhed under me, my cock still spitting and twitching inside her. She sat up and grabbed her pussy to spread herself open as the last of my hard throbbing pumped a few more gushes into her, "Oh...oh, my goodness! Wow!" She grinned broadly and said, "that's...different."

"What?"

"That feeling. The way you swelled up and hit that spot all the way up in my stomach and all of this...stuff!" She dipped her fingers into her sopping wet slit and smeared gooey semen all over her hairless pussy like it was lotion after a hot shower.

"You like being filled with cum?"

Becka nodded briskly, "Yeah! I've never felt gooey wet like this before. And the way it shot in there...it's so warm inside me. It feels so...right. I love it!" She stood up and did a little wiggling dance, then stopped as her expression fell. "Ok...that's kinda gross," she said as her hand cupped against her ass and she hustled to my bathroom. "I need a towel."

"Let's take a quick shower and clean up together," I said as I followed her. "Making out and being close afterwards is pretty good stuff."