My Day in a Free Use World

Story Info
Slice of life story about a girl in free use society
4.4k words
4.2
76.4k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18 of course. If you aren't happy with that then you are literally sick and need to get help.

Warning: forced/reluctant themes throughout the story so if you don't like that just go away.

----‐------------

Waking up that morning everything seemed normal and ordinary just like any day. My brother balls deep inside my pussy, thrusting in and out like a horny dog.

"Hey I need to get going, fucker. Can't you stop- ahhh", my words were silenced when his dick found the entrance of my ass.

"Shut up, Liz. I'm busy", he said and put his other hand over my mouth and other inside my shirt to get a feel of my tits, "I'll be done in no time. You won't be late to school, dumbass, trust me."

I couldn't even answer as my mouth was blocked by his hand but what difference would it have made anyway. He was a man and I was a woman.

As his skin grinded against mine he entered me over and over again, stretching my hole wide open. It was times like this I wished my brother had a smaller dick so it wouldn't hurt as much, but hey, I had gotten used to this through the months.

His hand playing with my nipple and the 'huge' sensation inside me almost made me reach orgasm but of course like every single time my idiot brother came first. He pulled his cock out and left me wanting for more as warm cum dripped from my ass.

"Hey I'm not finished... the fuck is wrong with you?" I tried to say but barely managed to even catch my breath after the treatment.

"Finish yourself off, dummy", he just laughed at me, "I need to get to school on time."

Well I did. My fingers reaching for my lustfull pussy I felt the fresh cum that was in me, on my thighs and on the bed getting everywhere. I took a small stain of it to the tip of my finger and just had to taste it like all good girls did. Hmm... not that bad, I thought to myself as I started to run my fingers around my pussy.

"That fucking asshole doesnt even know how to make a girl cum", I mumbled as I tried to bring myself back to near orgasm. Soon the disappointment was over and I started to feel more relaxed as my fingers caressed my clitoris and my insides. I was soon starting to get close as I felt a pressure built up in me.

Only now I realized how much I was actually moaning as I was moving my hand as fast as I could. Then I climaxed and felt how all the pressure came crashing down from between my legs.

What a mess... all kinds of fluids had covered my white blankets as I just laid there on my back. What a way to start a day indeed.

When I came upstairs after I had changed my clothes I noticed my brother, Dan, now fucking my mother on the floor. Horny ass motherfucker, I thought and sat on the sofa right next to them.

"Dan, do you ever get tired? I dont remember the last time you weren't fucking someone", I teased my little brother.

"Shut up, slut, or I'll shove my dick down your throat", he said to me while his balls slapped against my moms thighs.

"Don't call your sister a slut Dan", my mother said jokingly between her moans as her pussy was getting railed by Dan, "She's a mmmm... she's a very... mmm... very... harder... very good girl."

"Hey MILF I say when you can talk, okay?" Dan said and slapped our mothers ass hard making it bounce a lot.

After that my mother kept her mouth shut like a proper woman while her big tits jiggled in the air. She was clearly enjoying this based on her happy face everytime Dan either slapped her ass or pulled her hair. I still can't believe that half a year ago nothing was like this. I can't believe that half a year ago me and Dan were equals... it made no kind of sense to even think about it. Or worse, a half a year ago mother had more authority than Dan! How could a woman have authority over a man?

None of that made any sense but luckily those days were over but for some reason there were still women who believed in equality, who believed that they shouldn't be forced to take cock from men. Some women even claimed it was embarrassing and degrading having to submit before their sons and husbands, friends and relatives, strangers and fathers.

My aunt for example had protested against the free use laws as a teacher because she believed it would be impossible to teach students if she would constantly have to suck their dicks and allow them to fuck her holes as they wished. I have heard that as a publicly anti-free use person she was teached a good lesson of humility by her students the moment the laws passed. They say that she still always tries to protest when a student calls her to come to him in class for a cheap stress relief fuckhole, but the silence that follows when one dick is shoved deep in her mouth while another one in her still tight asshole is the greatest thing ever.

Also many female police officers have done the same which I can kind of understand. Once when I was in my brother's car we were stopped because 'receiving a blowjob while driving is not allowed for safety reasons'. Well the smoking hot young junior officer lost all her credibility the moment Dan told her to strip down and suck his cock next to a busy road. After the long session Dan did receive his ticket but the officer had received seven inches of thick juicy cock and a large amount of sperm as a dessert deep inside her.

As I was making myself something to eat, our dad who had finally woken up walked into the living room. For a second he looked at my mom and seemed disappointed seeing that he wouldn't be getting head like he always loves in the morning from mom as Dan was currently face fucking the living soul out of her. Then he noticed me and my breakfast items were left on the table as he pulled me down to my knees in one swift motion.

Like typical for my father he wasn't even wearing any clothes as he used to say this was his house and he could do whatever he wanted. I kindly opened my mouth and looked him straight in the eyes like I have been teached. But before putting his dick in he still had to pull my shirt down so he could see my boobs. For some reason he never fucks women without seeing their tits. Once I asked him about it but he just told me 'Hey, I love tits. That's it. Tits are great', which is not really surprising at all.

Now that he could finally see my boobs, which were small when compared to my mother's, he sighed a bit. Maybe he was disappointed that my tits were not massive like my moms but I really tried to compensate for it, as always, by looking extra cute fuckable piece of meat. Then unlike my brother he actually said that I should take the lead as he was getting too old for this. Bullshit he was barely forty but still acting like some retired grandpa.

I, of course, wouldn't let the chance of not getting my throat absolutely destroyed this early to the day go away and enthusiastically crabbed the still flaccid, but very big, penis and started to lick the tip of it. I gave it a few kisses while slowly jerking him off while my other hand touched his balls. I loved getting to please my dad, the person who fostered me, teached me how to take a cock in the ass without crying.

He walked backwards a bit to sit on his chair as I followed him on the ground level trying to keep his dick between my sweet lips. After sitting still I could now really get into the business. While Dan was still fucking my mothers brains out I passionately did my best to please my dad with my mouth. His cock had gotten now all hard in my mouth as I kept sucking it.

"So how is school going?" My dad asked me but he had teached me that when men ask you something during sex you should never answer if it means you'd be stopping whatever you were doing. Because of that I just showed thumbs up to him while burying his penis in my throat.

Meanwhile it sounded like my mother was having a good time with her son, "Harder! Fuck me har-", she was silenced as Dan stuffed her pants to her mouth.

"Quiet MILF. You're hella annoying", my Brother always reminded my mother who was the boss in their mother-son relationship and who was the worthless cum dumpster made to please men.

It's so hard to believe that there are still mothers who don't want to submit before their sons. Luckily the God designed humans so that men have the strength to put rebelling women to their place. I still get giggles thinking about our neighbor who has two sons who were both out of state when the laws passed. The woman had really thought he had a say about how she should be treated when the boys returned. It's still funny to see her get double penetrated by her sons at her own yard everyday. Those boys are doing a good job teaching that widow how to take cock like a real woman.

As I was lost in thought, my father suddenly came into my mouth.

"Remember not swallowing is not allowed", he said laughing. Of course I knew that I had to swallow. I wasn't some fresh eighteen year old from the other side of the planet spending her summer trip here being suddenly forced to take her first cock by a complete stranger in a restaurant.

"Thank you good sir, for cumming inside my mouth", I said to my dad the same way that an eighteen year old French girl was forced to say over and over again for not spelling it right. She was spanked, bare bottom of course, by the owner of the restaurant after a customer complaint.

"No need to be that formal..." my dad said, slightly weirded about my words.

"Oh don't worry, just something someone said a while ago."

Why I loved swallowing so much was because there was never any cleaning afterwards. I packed my stuff and left for school. Even Dan, that horny sexmachine, had now finished with mom, after leaving her completely filled and stretched to each hole. Mom was literally covered in cum which was weird considering how big of a load Dan had dumped into me earlier but that asshole was like that. Producing sperm like crazy.

I drove to my school through the town and parked the car in an empty area. The thing I wanted was to be banged by someone when I was already starting to be late. I had put on gray sweatpants that were easy to pull off and a white t-shirt. My brown hair on a ponytail I left my car and directed myself towards the school. Just outside I noticed our new English teacher getting groped by some junior boys.

"Hey I'm going to be late if you don allow me to leave now", the pretty teacher who was holding her own shirt up to expose her tits said. Seemed like even if she was new here she understood that it was the male students who held the power over female teachers like her.

The boys just laughed while groping and filming the blonde's tits, "Listen we too will be late if we don't get to the class now but next break meet us behind the school and we'll see if the years of education you have gone through have paid off.

I walked past the boys and flashed my tits to them like it was a custom here to inform you had no time to fuck right. I got to my classroom just in time for the lecture to begin... a female substitute teacher... a hot one even... that meant a whole sixty minutes of the whole class of boys all taking turns on her while no actual teaching would take place. Just lovely.

She seemed surprisingly reluctant when the dicks started to come at her which is weird considering how much cock she must be taking each and every day as a teacher. Soon it was hard to tell what she seemed like as she was surrounded by boys wanting to know if this set of tight fuck holes would be worth another use in the future. Most girls as well as me just left the class at this point as there was nothing interesting for us there. The teacher's moans drowned into gulping as she still determinedly tried to teach her lesson. "Glog, glog, glod..." and intense clapping were the only sounds coming from the class when I walked out of the door.

In the hallway I was hanging out with one of my friends, Sebastian.

"Yeah totally... yeah, yep", he said while smiling. Suddenly he grabbed me and pulled me up. He then took my pants off in one swift motion and pulled his dick out. Straight to pussy it went and in no time he was making me bounce and his cock.

"So what do you think about the new English teacher? I personally think she was a good fuck. Annoying of course but you just gotta know how to silence a bitch like that, right?" He said laughing while making me

"Oh yeah... ahh... she looked good for an... ahh... English teacher... ohh." He didn't take it easy with me but only made sure he himself got the maximum pleasure out of me.

After he had finished in me I went to the bathroom to clean myself and change some new clothes on.

***

It was lunch time.

"So what you are saying is that your girlfriend is one of those anti-free use people?" one of my friends, Alice, asked while jerking off the boy sitting next to her, "I thought everyone had already gotten used to free use society at this point."

"Yes! She, even after six months, hasn't been able to adapt to her new role, also she keeps saying that it's degrading or something."

"Must be crazy living with that kind of freak. Why haven't you just dumped her...", Alice said while chewing some food..

"Well I was with her before the laws passed and I really love her. But it really is annoying that she is such a radical. Like everytime I use her in public she complains! I have been trying to train her by inviting as many guys as possible to give her some good dick so she would learn to submit but it feels like she doesn't even want to change... it's so embarrassing being in public place with her when she makes a scene out of not wanting to suck someones dick, like bitch please, that is your literal purpose as a woman, the heck is wrong with you", Ben complained while Alice at this point was not much jerking him but just holding his dick.

"Yeah. Interesting", Alice said while his attention had switched to me, "Liza, did you ever complain about freeuse when it was first introduced. Most girls did, a lot in fact, but you always seemed quite happy about being used?"

I didn't know what to say, "Well uhm... maybe it was kind of weird at first... especially with my jerk brother but I never 'hated' it. And why would I have? I simply like fulfilling my purpose."

"Good answer, Liz, now to the important part whose cock is the best today in this table. Maybe we could have a little competition", another boy named Jack said smirking before continuing, "The winner gets honor and fame while all the losers have to practice chastity for the rest of the day, and when I say chastity I mean no kind of fucking, not even from family and not even hand- or blowjobs."

"A whole day without getting any pussy!? Wow that's rough... count me in", said Sebastian who was still getting the handjob from Alice.

"So girls, you know how this goes' ', we girls did indeed know how this went and naturally started to strip our clothes. The guys would all take turns on us and in the end we girls got to vote who was the best of the day. Actually Alice didn't even have to strip as she was currently wearing brand new open crotch pants that left her tight pussy all exposed and easily accessible so men wouldn't need to bear the hustle of having to strip her before sex. I too loved the idea of open crotch pants but knew that if I was to start wearing those Dan would get twice the horny as he usually was meaning I would be twice the sore during days.

Soon all four of the guys in the table had pulled their dicks out as we girls patiently waited kneeling in front of them. Dick by dick each of our mouths got stuffed by hungry dicks. Sebastian had chosen me first which I was really fine about as he was in my opinion the most handsome of the guys. His dick maybe 5.5 inches in length wasn't huge but when it was all the way in my mouth I wouldn't call it small either. I gagged as I was almost getting choked by the cock but luckily it was soon time for them to change girls.

After a few seconds of gasping air another dick pushed its way to my mouth. This was George's cock which I recognized instantly from the slightly smaller size of it. "I have the best dick here isn't that true, slut", George was always a bit rough with his words but I knew he was just joking around. Still because of the dick in my mouth I could only show thumbs down to him which made him laugh a bit, "Oh I love you Liz. You know how to be funny... and how to take cock like a good girl."

After that I sucked another dick for a while before it was Jack's turn. His dick was very big, and I mean very fucking big. Something like six inches in my mouth and he had reached my throat already and the dick just kept coming. Suddenly for my surprise he had to pull out without a warning, "Fuck Im coming", he grunted, probably trying to hold it in but failing miserably.

"Thanks a lot, asshole", I mumbled under the fat layer of cum on my face, "Thanks. A. Lot."

"Already cumming big man?" laughed Sebastian to the boy while he was himself just getting started, currently sinking his dick to Alice's mouth.

The boys kept using us. After mouths they went for our pussies and assholes. Even Jack managed to recharge just before the lunch ended and give me and the other girls rough rides.

Later that day when I came home, I decided to quickly go to a store to buy some groceries my mom had asked me to buy earlier.

"Uhm... sorry to bother, young man but I don't have much time...", I heard a middle aged woman say to the younger man who was currently taking her holes from behind, "I'm a bit busy and need to hurry back home where my husband is..."

"Be quiet, woman! Haven't you been taught how to behave?"

I picked up a milk can, a package of ham and a few eggs and put them in the shopping basket before heading to the checkout where the young cashier was currently sucking a customer's dick while her little tits were out jiggling around over.

"Oh hi this won't take but a moment... wait a second. Do I know you?" the slightly older bearded man said while now taking a good look at me, "Aren't you Brigittes daughter?".

I had no idea from where this man knew me but I still acted nice to him, "Oh yeah I am. Where do you know her?"

"She's my favorite fuck here and usually shops in this shop around this time of the day. I was actually just looking for her but as it seemed like she was nowhere to be found I decided to try out this cute cashier", the man said while still receiving head from the young woman, "She's nowhere near as experienced as your mom but this is good practice for her. After all, in her job, sucking cock is one of the most important skills one can have, am I right?"

"Oh yeah, it's always good to teach newbies some basic everyday life skills."

"Gulp, gulp...", was all the petite redhead cashier could try to say, her small mouth filled with dick.

When finally reaching home for my surprise no one was getting fucked at all. My dad was sleeping on the coach still naked while my brother was probably playing those stupid video games in his room. After checking on my dad I actually decided to go to Dans room to see what he was doing.

Entering the room the first thing I noticed was not my brother who was playing video games with his console like I had guessed but a completely naked girl who was giving him a blowjob, well not really giving as she seemed to have no idea what she was supposed to do.

"Dan who's that? Your new girlfriend?" I said as I approached them both.

Dan, still focused on the game, mumbled something unclear and I decided to ask the girl herself who she was.

"Oh me... I'm Abigail from Manchester. I'm a foreign student currently-", her words drowned to the wet mess her mouth was when the dick again went inside as Dan pulled her back to him.

"Did I tell you to stop! You have so much to learn it's like argh! Do girls in England seriously not know how to suck cock when asked to! Where do you live, in the middle ages or something?" Dan didn't seem pleased about the girl at all as his face was almost red, "Liz can you believe it. As you know that our school has that program where foreign female students from all around the world are assigned male pairs that teach them to behave, well today we received dozens of these uneducated girls from all over Europe and it seems like they seriously don't understand how the society works here... they thought that some European International Student ID cards or something would prevent our citizens from using them... of course not! This is our land like the teachers said and we are obligated to follow no one else's orders. That's why we boys who were selected were told to be extra rough with these girls...", Dan took a short break trying to calm down, "... but just can't with this shit... this madness that these girls are is just so crazy. They don't know anything. This one even claimed to be a virgin, like what the hell. At least she is already a lot more accepting than she was three hours ago, so I guess some progress is being made here"

12