My Day in a Free Use World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to leave Dan with his new toy before returning upstairs.

"Dad, I'm hungry. Can we order some food?"

My father who was sleeping didn't react at first so I decided to wake him up. I grabbed his flaccid cock and started to jerk it off like I usually did if I wanted my old man's attention, "Dad I'm hungry, where's mom?

"Uhm... what... oh it's you", my dad started to wake up, "I don't know where she is. If you want food just order a pizza or something. Actually take one for me too."

"Fine but you'll be paying me back", I said and opened the laptop to make an order to the local pizzeria, what toppings do you want?"

"The usual", he said still a bit sleepy as he walked to me, "Also you left something a bit unfinished here he said pointing at his semi hard dick before grabbing me and bending me over."

As I was making the order he kept fucking me gently. "Hey dad, which of the girls do you want this time?" I asked and looked at the options.

He looked over my shoulder still deep inside me and opened his mouth, "That nineteen year old with blonde hair. She looks like a good piece of meat."

"Take three pizzas and you get the girl for half an hour for free... maybe we should take one for Dan as well."

When the pizzas arrived the girl was wearing her work outfit. Open chest shirt that left her big tits wide exposed and a mini skirt that covered nothing at all, "Hi Im Rachel from Pizza Palace and I'm here to please you while you'll be feasting on our magnificent pizza.

A bit later we were all watching a movie from television while Rachell sucked both my father's and brother's cocks at the same time with enthusiasm never seen before.

Hey Abigail, look how Rachel is doing it and maybe you might learn something from her." Dan said while taking a big slice of the pizza. Abigail, still naked for some reason stood in the corner after Dan had just spanked her for a good while to unload his boiling rage.

Soon I started to really wonder where my mother was but after video calling her phone I got my answers. She was currently doing overtime at her workplace. It was actually not even my mom but one of her co-workers who answered to me and then pointed the camera at my mother who was being fucked by a dozen of men from all angles.

Even later when I had decided it was time to go to sleep my brother came to my room for the final time of the day to give me a goodnight anal creampie like he lived to do before I fell asleep.

12